Stepmom and Me Ch. 08

Story Info
A party of friends and lingerie being worn by all parties.
4.8k words
4.75
9.7k
8

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/02/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JhMcKn
JhMcKn
582 Followers

All persons in this story are eighteen or older. Most are fictional but a few true parts are included.

We had just finished breakfast and Velma and Emmy Lou had slipped their new gold colored Directoire Knickers on and were showing them off to everyone. Emmy Lou had reminded everyone they were going to Princeton at one o'clock to visit Joanne and perhaps purchase a few items from her.

"Now everyone needs to get cleaned up and put some fresh lingerie and stockings on." Emmy Lou said. "You may want to shower together with the person you spent the night with or if someone wants to shower with me or with Velma, we can arrange that too."

Becky asked Amanda if she wanted to shower with her letting her know that she, Becky, would be happy to play with Amanda's cunt. Amanda said she thought that was a nice idea and would enjoy soaping Becky's hairy cunt and playing with it too. Maybe aunt Becky would even piss all over Amanda.

Emmy Lou said she and Velma would shower together because Velma wanted to eat Emmy's cunt again. She also mentioned they knew how to wash each others cunt and be careful with their cunt rings.

Brandon wanted to shower with his mother, Debbie, so he could play with her very hairy pussy. Barbara was going to suck Mac daddy's cock before she washed it and Chris was going to watch her suck daddy's cock so he could learn a few tricks. Pierre meanwhile was going back to Princeton to get ready for our arrival in the early afternoon. Lunch would be ready and Marie, Joann's little whore of a servant, would be there to help anyone out if they were having a problem. She would also suck cocks or eat pussies too.

Amanda said she needed to piss and wanted everyone to watch her before she and Becky showered together. so we went out on the porch, Amanda pulled her labia wide apart, bent her knees, and began pissing. She had a great stream and it gushed out of her large pee hole. Becky immediately got on her knees and put her mouth against Amanda's cunt and got a drink of her warm piss.

"Oh aunt Becky, you're simply a piss whore." she told Becky. "You enjoy eating my pussy and drinking my piss."

"I know what your piss tastes like and I enjoy drinking it as well as playing with your hairy cunt too." Becky responded.

After Amanda pissed we all adjourned to our respective bedrooms for showering and dressing. The women all put on shower caps so they didn't have to spend time drying their hair. That would save a lot of time.

Becky undressed Amanda taking her stockings off very carefully so as not to cause a runner in them. Then she removed her garter belt and cut out bra. She had Amanda stand in front of her and Becky slipped her hand in between Amanda's legs and began playing with her wet hairy pussy and clit.

"Oh Aunt Becky, that feels so good when you do that to me. It makes me tingle and get all excited and want to climax. I know my mother thinks I don't know much about sex but my brother Brandon and I have been fucking each other for over a year now. I always make him wear a rubber though so I don't get pregnant when he shoots his pollen into it. I'm going to ask my gynecologist to prescribe birth control pills for me so he won't have to wear a rubber when he fucks me." Amanda said.

"Are you having fun when Brandon fucks you Amanda?" Becky asked. "I know Christopher fucked me after John took my cherry that night of the Halloween party and I had to get away from it as several guys were hitting on me. John rescued me." Becky replied.

Emmy Lou helped Velma get undressed and as she did so, she played with Velma's hairy cunt. When she unhooked the garters on Velma's stocking they immediately fell to her ankles exposing Velma's hairy legs. Then Emmy Lou unfastened Velma's bra and let her teats fall freely after which she pulled Velma's garter belt down and let her step out of it.

"Oh Emmy, that feels so good when you play with my pussy. John does that too when Mac is out of town on business. He also washes my asshole after I take my morning shit then I let him either eat my pussy or fuck me." Velma told her. "He washes my asshole with nice warm soapy water and it feels so good. He taught me to flush the toilet as soon as I shit so there is very little aroma. He also washes my cunt playing attention to my clit and pee hole and likes to try and stick his tongue in my pee hole." Velma told her.

"I'm going to step into the shower and piss." Emmy Lou told her. "I'm going to saturate my stockings then you can eat my hairy pussy. Then we will wash and dry each other and you can eat my pussy again if you want to."

"Well, take your DK's off first. You just put those gold ones on to show everyone and you surely don't want to piss in them and not be able to wear them when we go to Princeton." Velma told her.

"I guess I don't." Emmy Lou said as she slipped them down her long legs. "But I do want to piss and let it run down my legs. I've got several pairs of stockings with me so getting these all wet won't make any difference."

"You can piss all over me in the shower then I'll eat your wet cunt." Velma told her. Then we can soap each other and wash each others cunts and get them all nice and clean for when we go shopping today. I think Marie will want to eat our pussies. She's just Joann's little whore. She sucks Pierre's cock all the time."

Velma got in the shower, put a towel on the shower floor, and laid down. Emmy Lou got in and straddled Velma, pulled her labia open so her urethra was fully exposed, and began peeing. It dribbled out at first but soon turned into a gushing stream flowing out of her pee hole. As Emmy Lou predicted it was quickly running down her thighs and legs, saturating her grey stockings.

"Oh you piss whore. Your fucking piss is so hot and you're drenching me. When you finish I want to lick your pee hole and tongue fuck your cunt." Velma cried.

Emmy's stream quickly turned back into a dribble and Velma sat up and caught a few drops in her mouth. Then she began licking Emmy's pee hole and clit then turned her attention to Emmy's vagina and began licking that too.

"Oh Velma, please suck my cunt. I love it when you suck my fuck hole. Then we need to shower and you can eat my pussy again when we dry off before we get dressed." Emmy Lou told her.

Velma continued to suck Emmy's cunt until Emmy could stand it no more and had an enormous climax that got Velma's face quite wet. Then Velma unhooked Emmy Lou's stockings and peeled them down her hairy legs, showing all her grey hair.

Then they soaped each other playing with each others hairy cunt and washing each others asshole.

"Oh Velma, I simply love it when you suck my pussy and make me climax like you just did." Emmy Lou told her. "Now we must get dried off and get dressed so we can go shop at Joann's store." Emmy Lou told her.

Then Velma began telling Emmy Lou about her Suspants by Blue Swan and how Mac loved them.

"What are Suspants?" Emmy Lou asked.

"Suspants are a brief that has four garter tabs sewn into the brief so if a woman wants to wear stockings with them rather than a girdle, she can attach garters into the tabs. They are about 4 or 5 inches long and can be lengthened if need be. Mac thought there should be four more tabs on each brief so he had Joann sew them on so now there are eight tabs to hold my stockings securely so the seams don't twist and turn." Velma told Emmy Lou. They come in colors of white, aqua, soft red, navy blue, and black. The garters are in matching color. so daddy asked Joann to move the tabs already attached to the briefs so when the new ones were added, they would be proportionate around the legs."

"Did they hold your stockings up nice and tight so they didn't sag or bag?" Emmy Lou asked.

"They were simply wonderful. and the briefs looked good and felt so soft. Of course Mac didn't want me to wipe my wet hairy cunt after I peed and really preferred I dribble a little in the gusset just before he came home for lunch so he could feel my wet crotch and have me blow his cock. He especially liked me to wear the white ones when I got up in the morning because my pee would be very yellow and would stain the gusset yellow. He also loved seeing me wearing stockings with them on as the eight garters kept my stockings pulled nice and tight and almost up to my cunt because my stockings are quite long."

"I've noticed your stockings are very long. Do you ever go 'Commando' when you wear your Suspants?" Emmy Lou asked. "Does Mac like you to just wear a garter belt and stockings but no panties or DK's so he can feel your cunt when he comes home for lunch?"

"Oh he loves me to do that too, but I try to surprise him and not let him know until he walks in the door for lunch. Sometimes I'm just sitting in a chair and tell him to get on his knees and eat my pussy. He almost always gets an immediate hard on and wants me to suck his prick when I finish climaxing from him eating me." Velma replied.

"I think I must get a few pair of Suspants and let Herb see me wearing them. He likes me to wear stockings almost everyday and he loves running his hands up my legs to see if I am wearing panties. He can be a very horny motherfucker when he wants to be and enjoys me sucking his pig snout prick." Emmy Lou replied. "I think I'll ask Joanne if she has any Suspants in stock and if she does, perhaps I'll buy a pair or two today."

"Well just remember we need to wear stockings with roll up garters and a dress with no panties or DK's when we go there today." Velma told her. "Then we have to piss in the courtyard so Pierre and Marie can see us. Marie likes to eat pussy and will want to eat one of us when we finish."

Becky and Amanda were in the shower and Becky was soaping Amanda's very hairy cunt when all of a sudden Amanda began pissing all over the shower. Becky quickly knelt down in front of Amanda so she could catch some of Amanda's pee and drink it.

"You little fucking piss whore." Becky said. "You know I enjoy drinking your hot piss so you should have told me you needed to piss so I could have dropped down and covered your hairy cunt and drank it all. Now finish up and I'll finish washing your cunt."

"Oh I'm sorry Aunt Becky. I just had to go so badly, but you got some of it. When we get back from Princeton this afternoon, I'll let you have another drink only this time you can have my entire bladder full." Amanda told her.

"Don't forget Amanda that when we go to Princeton this afternoon, we can only wear a simple house dress and stockings held up with 'roll garters'. You will also need to piss as she likes to look at your hairy pussy and pee in the courtyard for her. Then Marie, the little whore, will probably want to lick your hairy cunt. Pierre may also want you to suck his very fat prick too." Becky told her.

"Oh I've seen his cock and I don't think I could get it in my mouth." Amanda replied. "It's pretty fat and has a long foreskin on it. I'm afraid he would want to fuck my face with it rather than me sucking it. I'll bet he'd want to erupt in my mouth too, so I think I will tell him he can fuck my cunt and shoot his semen in my cunt, but not my mouth. Now let me soap your hairy cunt up good, then wash it, and dry it. Then we need to get dressed so we can leave for Joanne's shop."

The men had also showered and each was wearing a six or eight strap garter belt with full fashioned stockings in a variety of colors from taupe to off black with a Havana heel pattern. They also each wore a cut out bra with their nipples clearly showing they had been rouged. Their cocks were dangling between their legs and their feet were enclosed in two inch leather pumps.

Taking two cars Velma, Emmy Lou, Herb, and Mac were in one and Becky, Amanda, Christopher, and I were in the other, we started toward Princeton. Mac had called Joanne to let her know we would be there in about an hour and there would be eight of us. She told him she would be waiting for us to arrive. She told Mac she would open the gate to the courtyard when they arrived and could simply drive in and park. That way no one from the street would see us arrive. Brandon was staying behind because his mother, Debbie, was coming to our house where he would probably fuck her while we were gone.

We arrived in Princeton about an hour later and Mac honked the horn. The gate opened at once and he drove into the courtyard and parked the car. Joanne greeted us as we got out of the cars and said she was delighted to see us.

"I see all the ladies are wearing the proper attire." Joann said as soon as she some the women.

"Yes and we all drank tea and took a pee pill before we left home." Emmy Lou replied. "So I think we will all need to piss pretty quickly."

"I think I'll have Pierre inspect each of your cunts and Marie, my little whore, can check out all the guys cocks" Joanne said. "She enjoys taking a look at cocks especially if they have foreskins, which all four of them do."

"Oh Miss Joanne. These four men all have anteater, or as I say, pig snout cocks. You know how I love playing with pig snouts." Marie crooned.

"Well you will get a chance to play with each of them a bit later Marie." Joann told her.

Suddenly Pierre, holding his quirt in his hand, asked Velma where her cunt rings were. She told him they were in her clutch purse and she had brought them with her rather than wear them.

"Why did you do that?" Pierre asked.

"Because they are not very comfortable to wear riding in a car." Velma told him.

"Do you need me to give you five more swats with the quirt?" Pierre asked. "No. I don't think so. I'll put them on momentarily as soon as we all piss." Velma replied.

"Well spread you legs apart anyway. I'm going to remind you how my quirt feels on your hairy cunt lips." he said. With that he put the tip of his quirt on Velma's hairy cunt and drew it through her lips, giving it a little nudge as it pressed on her clit.

"Now make sure you get them on quickly or you'll feel the brunt of my anger at you not wearing them." he told her.

"Are you each ready to pee for me?" Joanne asked.

"I think we are ready." Emmy Lou replied. "We all had a couple of cups of tea before we came over here plus we each took a water pill so I know my bladder is quite full. Are you all ready to put on a water show for Joanne?"

"Yes." They each answered.

"Well get out onto the grass, spread your cunt lips, bend your knees, and let's see who can piss the farthest today." Joanne said.

Emmy Lou, Velma, Becky, and Amanda all moved to the edge of the grass, spread their legs wide apart, bent their knees, spread their cunt lips open, and began dribbling onto the grass. Becky's pee began dribbling down her thighs and legs, soaking her stocking tops before it blossomed into a full stream flowing out in front of her. Pierre came up behind her and smacked her on her ass with his quirt, telling her not to make a mess of herself, that she wasn't to piss on her stockings

Amanda just began by pissing about four feet out in front of her. Emmy Lou's stream just dribbled at first, but quickly turned into a strong stream, matching Amanda's stream in distance. Velma began with a torrent of pee flying out in front, but she didn't have to piss as much as the other three, so she finished first. Joanne then had to come over to Velma and run her hand through her hairy pussy. As the others finished, Joann did the same thing to each of them, also feeling Becky's turgid clit as she ran her hand through her forest of cunt hair.

"Now Marie wants to eat each of your cunts for a minute just to taste your piss." Joanne said. "Then we'll let the men take their turn showing us how far they can piss."

Marie knelt in front of each of them and swiped her tongue through their hairy cunts, licking the excess pee of their cunt hair.

"Oh mistress, they all taste so good. No one is too salty today and a couple taste like tea." Marie said. "Now I'll want to suck the cocks of each of the men when they finish so I can compare them too. I don't want them to pull their foreskins back, but just piss through them."

"Alright men, it's your turn to piss, but piss through your foreskins rather than pulling them back over the helmet." Joanne said.

By now I needed to piss pretty badly as I'm sure Herb, Christopher, and daddy did too. We each grabbed our pricks, held them out and began pissing all over the ground. I pissed for about forty five seconds before I finished but Herb and daddy pissed for art least a minute and a half before they finished.

Marie squealed with delight as we finished and she came over to give each of our cocks a nice sucking to get the excess pee off of them. It felt so good when she came and sucked my cock, I just told her she was a great cocksucker. She just smiled at me.

Velma said to Joanne. "Emmy Lou wants to see some Suspants. I told her about mine and having four garters on each side rather than just two to keep my stockings held up better. She seems interested in getting a pair or two, especially since she is like me and wears stockings almost everyday, but doesn't really need to wear a fucking girdle other than to keep her stockings up."

"I have a few pairs on hand that she can look at and try on so I can get an idea of her size. Does she know I alter them for you so they have four garters on each side of the legs rather than just two?" Joanne asked.

"I told her that and she seems good with it. She knows that Mac gets my lingerie here. So lets she what she thinks about them." Velma said.

We had been there about thirty minutes and Pierre had played with the cunts of all the women finally telling Becky he wanted her to suck his enormous cock after we had lunch. He told her he wanted to play with her hairy pussy. Marie informed Christopher she wanted him to fuck her with his long slender prick and fill her cunt up with his pollen.

We all went inside to the store and the intimate little dining room. Luncheon had been set for all eleven of us and there was wine, tea, and water on the two tables Joanne told us to drink liberally so we would all have to piss once more before we left for home. Lunch was fine and the wine flowed freely and we soon finished.

Joanne told us she had a few new items of lingerie we might be interested in and Marie was going to model them for us. We watched them with interest, but not enough to purchase any of them. Then we went shopping through the store while Joanne showed Emmy Lou some Suspants. She had a couple of pairs that fit Emmy Lou just right. One in black and the other in raspberry.

"Herb." Emmy Lou called. "Come see what I'm looking at and tell me if you like them."

So Herb came away from the group and looked at the black pair Emmy Lou was wearing.

"Oh fuck Emmy. I'll come all over them if I see you wearing them. Just buy both pairs." Herb told her and went to rejoin the others.

"Can you add extra garter tabs to these like you do for Velma?" Emmy Lou asked.

"Yes. I'll add four more tabs to each pair so you will have eight garter tabs on each pair of them. They will keep your stockings up tight on your legs and thighs quite nicely. I'll just add them to Mac's tab because he is paying for everything purchased today anyway." Joanne said. "Do you think Becky and Amanda would be interested in checking them out, especially while you're still wearing them?"

"I'll ask them to come in and see them while I've still got them on. I do see tendrils of my pubic hair peeking out the sides of them and that may pique their interest since neither of them need to wear a girdle, but wear stockings almost every day." Emmy Lou said.

"Becky, Amanda please come in here a minute." Joanne hollered. "I want you to see something."

They both came into the room and stopped in their tracks.

"Mother." exclaimed Becky. "What the hell do you have on? What are these panties?"

JhMcKn
JhMcKn
582 Followers
12