Stepmom and Me Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They're called Suspants and I don't have to wear a girdle or garter belt to hold my stockings up if I don't want to. Joanne is going to add four more garter tabs so each panty will have a total of eight tabs and will keep my stockings up better than just four tabs. Do you like them?" Emmy Lou asked.

"Well yes I like them. I can even see some of your cunt hairs peeing out the edges of the legs and that would thrill most men, knowing you are so hairy around your cunt. Do you like them Amanda? I think I'd like a couple of pairs to wear." Becky replied.

"Yes. I like them too." Amanda said. "I think I'd like a few pairs too. Black, raspberry, navy blue would all be fine for me."

"Well, let me see if I can find a pair for each of you to try on and if I can, we'll order some more for each of you. I'm sure the men will find them very nice too and will enjoy seeing your pussy hairs showing out the leg openings, especially with your coal black cunt hair." Joanne said. "Now let me see if I can find a pair or two for you to try on."

Joanne came back with one of black and one of raspberry. Becky tried on the raspberry and Amanda the black pair. Both fit very nicely with black pubic hair peeking out and also down Becky's thighs.

"Perfect." she said, "Do they fit well? Roll your stocking up you thighs and let's see how they look fastened to the garters."

Becky and Amanda rolled their stockings up and hooked the garters to their stockings. The garters were a little long, so they adjusted the trolley garters until their stockings were nice and tight on their thighs.

"How do you like them?" Joanne asked.

Becky told her she was fine and would like her to add four garter tabs to each pair she was going to order. Amanda did too.

"You men come in here for a minute." Joanne hollered at the men.

All of us went into the fitting room and stopped in our tracks at the sight of Emmy Lou, Becky, and Amanda.

"You look ravishing." we all said. "Are you going to buy a pair today and order some more so Joann can add extra garter tabs?"

"Buy two pairs today and order two more pairs." they each replied.

"Well. if you're going to do that, why don't we all go out in the courtyard so you can piss in them and break them in, then we will eat your piss soaked cunts, get our orders placed, let Pierre fuck Velma again and head home for some great fucking." Herb said.

"Oh Herb. You really do come up with some wonderful ideas once in awhile." Emmy Lou said. "I just adore the way you step up to support us and perhaps I will suck your fucking cock when we get back home. Would you enjoy a good blow job darling?"

"Yes. I think I would and you can give it to me, then perhaps Amanda, and then if I can still get a hard on, perhaps Becky will suck it too." Herb replied.

"Well then. Come along to the bedroom I was using and I'll suck your cock for you. Then maybe Amanda, along with our daughter Becky, can blow your cock too." Emmy Lou said.

"That would be wonderful as long as I have enough fluid in my nuts." Herb replied. "I wouldn't want them sucking my prick and not be able to get some of my seed as a treat."

"Oh, I'm sure you can find enough semen to give each of them a taste too. You always seem to have plenty when you fuck me and I leak into my panties all day long because you won't let me wipe my wet cunt." Emmy Lou replied.

"Oh Grandma. It's great when Grandpa fucks me and shoots his baby batter into my cunt. His prick is so fat and he fills my pussy up with it." Amanda said.

The bedroom had a bidet and Emmy Lou wanted to use it right away to cleanse her cunt. Amanda didn't know what it was. She thought it was a second toilet, but Becky told her what it was and how to use it.

"It really makes your cunt feel good Amanda." Becky told her. "Nice warm water cleaning your vagina and getting it all clean for your next cock."

"Well then, I'm sure I want to try it and see how it feels. Does the tube go inside my cunt?" Amanda asked.

"Yes. You get the water temperature where you want it, then sit down on the basin, put the nozzle inside your vagina a little bit and turn the water back on. It will make you feel very good as it cleans your cunt." Becky replied. "Just watch my mother as she uses it."

Emmy Lou turned turned water on slowly so it didn't spray all over the floor/ When it reached a temperature that satisfied her, she sat down on it, spread cunt lips open, and inserted the nozzle in her hairy cunt. She turned the water back on and got a look of contentment on her face.

"It feels so good washing my cunt. Amanda, you must give it a try darling. I'm sure you'll enjoy as it cleans your cunt." Emmy Lou told her as she got off the bidet.

Amanda sat down on the bidet as she opened her cunt lips and put the nozzle inside her hairy cunt. Emmy Lou turned the water on and Amanda told her it was just the right temperature.

"Oh grandma, it feels so good. It feels like grandpa when he blasts off in my cunt only the water just keeps coming. It's making me so excited I may have to piss again." Amanda told her.

"Well just let it keep washing your cunt until it feels nice and clean dear. Then I'll dry tour hairy cunt off and eat it if you would like for me to." Emmy Lou told her.

12