Stepmom Betrayal Ch. 01: The Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tara, "You are kidding me?"

"I'm afraid not, it is very serious. Will you come to the school Monday morning? Oh, and may I have your address, please, for the record?"

"Yes, my address... and yes, I'll see you Monday morning Mr. Jones." Tara did not know if she should laugh or cry it was so bizarre. "Her stepmom having sex at school? Unbelievable. Wait, that's an all girl school. Was she having lesbian sex? Oh, I cannot wait for Monday."

Mr. Jones thought the call went about as well as it could have. He thought to himself, should be an interesting morning.

Later on Saturday Tara thought of something. The school thinks Lara is my daughter and I am her mom. I should look the part. She got her hair done and bought a new suit. "I will look good" she thought. She relaxed on Sunday. She thought "I can't wait for Monday."

On Saturday around 11am Casandra asks Lara how she was feeling and if she was she ready to behave and obey all rules. "Yes"

"Yes what?"

"Yes Mistress Casandra"

"Good girl" says Miss Hall. She opens the cage and lets Lara get out. Casandra orders Lara to "get cleaned up and put your clothes from yesterday on. We're going the mall to shop for some clothes for you. But, first we'll get your hair done. Would you like that little one?"

"Yes, thank you"

"And we'll get your cunt shaved." Casandra says, laughing.

When Lara heard her new Mistress say that, she said, "what, shaved!"

"Yes my sweet. Shaved. It will be fun, you'll see."

While Lara is getting ready, Casandra calls her friend Marie who has a hair salon in the mall to tell her "I'm on my way in with a new girl, a very special girl. I want her shaved and made to look very young. Give her one of your special treatments, Ok?"

"Oh, yes, I understand, come on in and I will have everything ready. Meet me at my back door, I'll let you both in"

"See you soon. And we're going shopping for new clothes for her."

All Lara has to wear is the same clothes that she wore Friday, "we'll get her some new ones and throw those out," Casandra thinks.

As they walk out to the car, Miss Hall can't help but playfully slapping Lara's rear end, "it's just so nice, it just begs to be slapped" she giggles to herself.

On the drive over to the mall, Casandra makes Lara expose herself to other drivers, sometimes her cunt and sometimes her tits. Lara fines it embarrassing but also it makes her a little hot. When they arrive at the mall, Casandra parks close to the backdoor of the salon.

As they walk up to the door, Marie opens the it, "Hi there Casandra, come on in. I'm all ready, my staff can handle out front, and we won't be disturbed."

"I would like her clean shaven and I want her to learn how to do it, ok? Then I want her hair styled, make her look even younger."

"I can do that. Now, remember, what I said on the phone, it is better if I put her out for the styling. Is that ok?"

"Yes, that is fine. I'll leave you to it."

Casandra turns to Lara and says, "stay here and obey Marie as you obey me, understand? She going to make you even more perfect than you are already. I'll be back in a short while."

And Casandra turns and walks out into the salon and out the entrance, heading to the clothing store. Lara, not wanting to be left behind with a stranger, starts to follow her Mistress, but Marie holds her back and says to Lara, "Hold up there little one, you're not going anywhere, at least not until I'm finished with you." "It will be fun my dear," she adds as she locks the door to the salon floor.

Lara is reassured and lets Marie lead her further into the room. "Ok Lara, take your clothes off."

"what?"

"I said strip little girl. I'm going to shave you and style your hair and I need you naked. Remember, your mistress told you to obey me."

Lara nods her head and takes off her blouse, skirt, socks and shoes. Marie picks up the clothes and as Casandra instructed her, throws them into the trash. As she stands there, Marie thinks, "What a pretty little thing, I want some of that. But first, to work."

Marie directs Lara to get into the chair, when she does; Marie lowers the back so Lara is lying almost flat. Marie then places Lara's legs in the syrups and straps her in.

"Why are you doing that?"

"I don't want you to move around, I'll have a sharp blade down there. Don't want to cut you, do we?"

"No."

Marie then places her right arm and straps it down.

"My arms too?"

"Yes, don't want you jumping around."

She laughs as she straps down the other arm and straps down across her belly. Gazing down on Lara, Marie thinks to herself, "God, she is just perfect."

Marie moves a mirror over and adjusts it so Lara can watch herself being shaved. She asks Lara, "are you ready sweetie"

"Yes."

Lara watches as Marie first uses small scissors to clip the hair very short. And of course, Marie played with that cute little pussy some too, causing Lara to start to warm up. Then Marie brought over some shaving cream and a straight razor. Lara squires a little seeing the blade but Marie reassured her, "it will be all right baby. I've done this lots of times."

Marie proceeds to shave Lara's pussy hair, leaving her bare. Marie looks at it and cups Lara's mound and rub it, "there now, that wasn't so bad was it."

She keeps rubbing her, and then sticks two fingers inside Lara and reaches with the other hand and fondles her tits. Lara is getting hotter and hotter. Suddenly Marie stops and laughs, "don't want to get you too excited. More to do."

Leaving Lara very feeling frustrated.

"Now we're going to do the hot wax. Now don't worry, I saw your expression, it doesn't hurt very much at all, hardly at all."

Marie spreads the warm wax on her pussy and after a few minutes, with a special type of paper, removes the wax along with any remaining hair. Now Lara was completely bald down there, and she thinks to herself, "It feels funny."

Marie looks at her bald pussy and can't stand it any longer. She kisses Lara hard on the lips while fondling her tits and playing with her pussy. After a few minutes of that, Marie moved down between Lara's legs and dives at that perfect little pussy. Marie brings her to an earth shattering orgasm and keeps eating her and brings her to another. Maria has a video camera placed just so, to capture it all.

Marie thinks, "how much fun I'll have watching this video and looking at the pictures I'm about to take."

While Lara calms down, Marie goes to the bathroom and cleans the pussy juice off her face.

She now walks back to Lara with a syringe and holding it up, tells her, "remember, we told you that you would be put to sleep for the styling, ok?"

"Ok."

And Marie gives Lara the shot and Lara quickly goes to sleep. Marie first unstraps Lara and raises the back to a sitting position. Then Marie rolls over the sink and washes Lara's hair, then starts to style her hair. Lara's hair is naturally a little curly but Marie adds curls, ties her hair back in pig tails with some hair out in exotic disarray.

When done, Marie steps back and says out loud, "wow, she looks great. She looks like a little girl. Hell, she could pass for twelve."

In addition to the video camera, Marie also has a regular camera and picks it up and takes some pictures of Lara in all her glory. Some full body shots. Then some close up shots of her face, tits, pussy and ass. For some pictures, Marie adjusted Lara and/or the chair. Rolled her over, strapped her again. When finished Marie put the video and the pictures into a file, named "Sweet Thing" on her computer.

Casandra returned to the salon, walked to the back and unlocked the door, she was about to tell Marie she was back, but saw Marie at her computer and could guess what she was doing. So she held back and watched. Marie had just readjusted Lara and was looking at her, and says out loud, "Damn, she is hot. She really does look like she's twelve, and boy, does she look fuckable!"

When Casandra heard her say that, she entered the room, laughs and responded back to Marie, "She looks that good does she?"

"Oh, come look. You're going to love it."

Casandra walks over to the still sleeping Lara and marvels how great she looks. She says to Marie, "you did an amazing job, its better than I expected."

Then she looks at Lara, than Marie and asks her, "You had a taste didn't you? Just couldn't resist could you?"

"How could I? Look at that body."

Casandra laughs, "It's ok."

Casandra thinks about her friend Marie, "We've been friends for many years."

Miss Hall would sometimes recommend Marie's hair salon to pretty young girls, telling them that Marie does fabulous work at a good price but if you go to the salon, call and talk directly to Marie, not staff member and tell her that "Miss Hall recommends you and ask for the special treatment."

Once the young lady arrives for her appointment, if Marie does not have time or does not, for some reason, care for the girl, she is turned over to one of the staff and will receive a 20% discount. However, for some, it is a different story.

Marie guides the young woman into her backroom talking about what hair styles would look good on her. Wants in the backroom, all the girls end up nude and strapped in the chair, like Lara was and not always willing, but all always end up there. The girl is given the same treatment as Lara was; she is clean shaven, without the mirror of course. And Marie plays with the nude form in front of her. Makes each one come and come and come and come. Sometimes she uses dildos and vibrators.

And all captured by the video camera. After that, like with Lara, she puts them to sleep, cleans them up and styles their hair. When that is completed she takes that same camera that she just used on Lara and takes a bunch of pictures of the girl. Sometimes she would bring in a female staff member and have her strip down nude; they got a bonus for this, and have them do different poses with the girl.

The staff girl eating out the girl, the girl eating out the staff girl, fondling the other's tits, spanking the girl. And sometimes, Marie would bring in a male staff member, have him strip nude, get hard and pose with the girl, usually close ups of the hard dick by her face, or her giving head, or him coming on her face.

After the photo session, Marie cleans the young lady up, straps her back down and wakes her up. She would then show her the video, edited of course, and the photos. Marie would then go through the girl's purse and her cell phone. She would ask all about the social media habits of the girl. Marie wanted all the information about their social media accounts, what did they use, what is their log in and passwords. And she would get it.

Marie was very good at getting information. She would warn the girl not to tell anyone what had happened to her. Because if she did, the video and the photos would be blasted on every social media account she had and on to others, including the high school service. Her life would be ruined. Then she would add, "And no charge for today."

She then would unstrap the girl, help her dress and send her on her way. All these years, no one has ever talked about it. In fact, many became repeat customers for the "special treatment", at no charge of course. They did not mind that Marie had all those photos of them, in a strange way, they all trust Marie.

Casandra thinks to herself, "I always have, this all happened to me 12 years age." Casandra laughs and thinks, "so many girl and I'm one of them."

Casandra returned with what she had purchased for Lara to wear; a short skirt, blouse, white thigh highs and shoes. Marie and Casandra then dress Lara in the outfit, tying the blouse up high to expose her tummy. When she wakes, Lara, looking in the mirror, doesn't recognize herself at first.

Than she notices the clothing she is wearing. Lara gets out of the chair, walks over to a full length mirror and looks at herself. She thinks, "I look like am 12 or 13, my god, look at yourself."

Casandra comes to her, gives her a hug and then starts to walk with her out of the backroom, when she stopped, turns and says to Marie, "Bye the way, be sure to send me copies of her video and pictures. And do it now. Goodbye."

"Yes dear, I will right now."

Casandra now takes Lara to the young girl's store where she got the clothes that she is wearing. She had already discussed with the store manager what she required. The Store Manager (Lucy) and two sales clerks (Bobbie and Jasmine) are only other people in the store, no other customers. Casandra walks Lara to Lucy, who is waiting for them if the back of the sales floor she reminds Lucy that she wants Lucy to take care of Lara personally.

Casandra says for all to hear, "That Lara's measurements are to be taken exactly. And four more similar outfits like the first one I picked out earlier which she is wearing now. Also two short party dresses, one black and one red, along with fitting shoes. Make her try on each one for you. And no underwear, none, she does not wear underwear."

The two sales clerks, Bobbie and Jasmine wink at each other. Lucy assures Miss Hall everything will be taken care of to her satisfaction. Lara, wanted to die, she was so embarrassed. Casandra turns to Lara and says, again for all to hear, "Obey the store personal Lara, like you do me. I'll be back in a little while."

Casandra leaves Lara alone and goes to a leather store. Lucy tells the girls to close the gate and for them to stay up front, though she knows they will listen in and peek. Lucy takes Lara to the fitting rooms and tells her to strip. Lara now just obeys and takes her clothing off. Lucy begins to measure her all over; her chest, her tummy, and her waist. Lucy manages to feel her up, getting her hotter and hotter.

But Lucy is getting hot too. Since Lucy is wearing a dress, she removes her panties. She then lays Lara on a bench and orders her to "eat her cunt and do well."

With Lucy sitting on her face, Lara has no choice but do it and brings her to two orgasms. "Hells bells Lara, you are a great cunt lapper. You have a real talent."

Lara lays there and Lucy grabs her by the arms and pulls her to a standing position. "You are just a slut, just a slut. A very pretty one, but just a slut. Tell me what you are, tell me," she says to Lara.

And Lara responds, looking down at her feet, "I am a slut, that is all I am."

"You're damn right."

Suddenly Lucy is very thirsty, and then she remembers there are no drinks in the break room. "Damn" she says and orders Lara "to stay right there until I come back."

Lucy leaves the store by the back door for a few minutes, and when she does, the two sale clerks, Bobbie and Jasmine, who were at the rear door of the sales floor and heard everything, walk into the fitting room area.

"Well, would you look at this Jasmine, what is it"

"It's a slut Bobbie, I heard it say out loud. Only a slut doesn't wear underwear and lets strange women fuck them; or a whore. Are you a whore? Shall we join in?"

When Jasmine finished her question, they were on Lara; pawing at her, feeling her up all over her body, finger fucking her, slapping her butt, pinching her tits, taking turns kissing her hard. As the assault continues, Lara slides to the floor, the two aggressive girls never stop until she has come hard. They were about to make Lara eat them out when Lucy came back and catches them.

"What are you doing to her?" Lucy asks them.

And Bobbie replies, "Don't get mad, you always share your little bitches."

Lucy laughs and says, "Yes, you're right. I just don't know if that Miss Hall would approve. Well, too late now. You two clean her up, just clean her up, while I gather the clothing. She is going to model for us."

Bobbie and Jasmine take Lara into the bathroom, make her eat them both out until they both come and then clean her up. "Did she really expect us not to do that, that's funny."

Lucy collects the clothing. "Lucky for me I had all of these clothes ready," Lucy thinks to herself.

Unknown to Lucy, Bobbie or jasmine, Miss Hall did approve. She had heard rumors about this store months ago and secretly installed a camera in the fitting room and in the back room and had been recording all sorts of action. Casandra took Lara to this store for two reasons; one, the store has great clothes and two, the manager loves to fuck young girls, and so do the sales clerks.

"I was sorry that Lucy came when she did, spoiling the good show but then those two ladies would not let a good time go. I'll give them another half hour to complete Tara's new wardrobe," Miss Hall says to herself and then she laughs. And she watches the modeling show.

Lucy, all business now, has Bobbie and Jasmine help Lara with each outfit. "I think Miss Hall will be very pleased. This little bitch looks great in anything. God would I like another go at her but no, Miss Hall will be here any moment."

"Ladies, that's it. Get her back in the first outfit and bag up everything."

A few minutes, the front gate now open, Casandra walks in. Lucy greets her, "Hello, I think you will be pleased. Did you want her to try on the clothing for you?"

Miss Hall who saw on the camera the clothing says, "No, just bag it all up. Thank you."

Lucy hands the bags to Miss Hall who turns to Lara and says, "Come Lara, one more store." And they walk out.

Casandra now leads Lara to the leather store. A short time ago, Miss Hall spoke to the Store Manager (Molly) about some leather outfits for little Lara. Between them they picked out several leather skirts, tops and jackets. Casandra escorted Lara to the back and the fitting rooms.

She says to Lara, "Ok, Lara, take your clothes off so you can try on some of this leather."

"Yes Miss Hall."

Lara strips out of her clothing and steps out of her skirt just as the Sale Clerk (Helen) enters the fitting room area.

Helen says, "Oh my, I'm sorry, I'll leave."

"Oh, don't be embarrassed, Helen. It's just us girls. I'll need help with the fitting of all this," Casandra says as she waves her arm towards the pile of leather clothing her and Molly had picked out earlier. She continues, "We must make sure everything fits just right."

Helen steps gingerly over to the clothes and selects a top to try on Lara. Casandra does not help Helen with the task. And makes Helen try everything on Lara. In doing so, Helen could not help but keep looking at the pretty girl in front of her and she could not help touching her body either, whether it was a breast, her shoulder, her ass or even her pussy.

As the fitting of clothes kept going, Helen began to get more comfortable with Lara, her body and touching her anywhere. Casandra did not help the situation because she kept having Lara try on the same clothing again and again. Miss Hall was having fun watching Helen get more and more bold. Now, when she can, Helen is rubbing Lara's ass or her pussy or her tits, and rubbing for longer than necessary for a fitting.

Casandra can see that poor Lara is getting worked up again and thinks to herself, "Poor thing, she all ready come so many times today and performed on others, she's so tired. It is time to end this."

Miss Hall makes her selection and chooses two leather skirts, one black and one brown; two halter style tops, again one black and one brown; and two adorable leather hats, one black and one brown. Casandra had all ready chosen the items and could have been in and out in 5 minutes but was enjoying the show.

She thinks to herself, "Let us try one more thing. You know, may save some money. You never know but I think they'll bite."

Miss Hall shows which items of clothing she has selected. As Helen is picking up the items, Casandra walks over to the door of the fitting room and confirms what she thought. A little while ago she thought she saw a shadow over by the door and now knows that Molly has been listening in and probably sneaking peeks.