Stepmom Betrayal Ch. 01: The Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Casandra clears her throat and says, "Helen, I noticed you were taking liberties with my little slave girl. Did you enjoy yourself?"

"What, no I wasn't. I was trying on the clothes on her like you asked me to, sometimes it is hard to do it because the leather sticks on the skin."

"Really, I saw you rubbing her bald pussy, rubbing her ass and rubbing her tits. Some service you have here. You know she is a minor. Right?, that's heavy time. I should call the police."

"What, no. what, I'm sorry."

Casandra keeps the pressure on by saying, "I have video, see."

And holds up her cell phone.

Helen says, "oh my god I'm sorry but her being nude and so, so, so, nude. I guess I got carried away, I'm not into girls but, but look at her. She's so cute and adorable, just look at her. And, and, and she let me."

Casandra responses, "So you're blaming her? The victim of your assault? I'm calling the police right now." And Casandra pretends to dial her cell phone. Helen has a shocked look on her face and Lara hasn't moved.

Molly steps into the fitting room area, "all right calm down everyone, I think it is a big miss understanding."

Casandra says, "Miss understanding my ass, I'm calling right now." She looks at Molly and says, "You were probably in on it, I know you were at the door. You were peeking, weren't you?"

Molly and Helen look at each other unsure what to do; now both getting scared. Finally Molly asks Miss Hall "is there anything we can do to resolve this without the police."

Miss Hall doesn't answer, just stares at her cell phone. After a minute she says, "Yes, there is. I want the clothes comped and I want both of you to allow Lara to eat your cunts until you come. That's the deal, take it or I make the call."

Neither Molly nor Helen had ever had that done to them before. Molly thinks to herself, "That is a lot of money lost in sales and inventory, which I can cover, but sex? Helen is right though, she is adorable but so young."

Molly and Helen look at each other and both nod yes.

Casandra says, "Great but we do this my way. Molly bag all this up and set the bags by the gate and close the gate, the store is now closed."

Molly responses, "The gate is all ready closed, I closed it when you came back here." Molly looks embarrassed and hangs her head.

Casandra laughs and says, "Well, you can still bag up my clothing and take it up to the front. Now."

Molly hurries to comply, gathers up the clothing and heads up front. Turning to Helen, Casandra orders her to "take your clothes off, now. And lay down on that bench."

Scared now, Helen takes her clothes off and lays down on the bench. Hiss Hall now orders Helen to "beg Lara to eat my cunt and make me come. Do it now."

Casandra is so happy, this went better than she thought it would, she just wanted to see if she could get the clothes for free but saw an opening. Helen says to Lara, "Lara, please eat my cunt and make me come."

"Again"

"Please make me come, eat my cunt and make me come."

Casandra orders Lara to follow that request. Lara walks over to Helen, kneels down and starts on Helen. Lara, understanding her Mistress, does not just eat Helen's cunt, but fondles her ass, her tits and finger fucks her. Molly returns and sees Lara working on Helen.

Miss Hall turns to Molly and orders her to "take your clothes off, now. And lay down on that bench. You're next"

Lara has had Helen so close, then she slow down, then attack again. Finally, Helen explodes in a rush. And faints away. Lara continues rubbing Helen for a second and then stands up. Molly is almost scared after seeing Helen's reaction to this little firecracker, but she has stripped off her clothes as ordered and lays down and waits.

And Molly did not notice the cell phone in Miss Hall's hand, it had captured everything. Casandra turns to Molly and points at her, Lara knows what to do and walks over to Molly and does a repeat performance on her, with the same results.

And again, Miss Hall gets it all on video. She thinks to herself, "you never know, this video may come in handy one day."

She orders Lara, "to go to the bathroom and clean yourself up, then get dressed."

"Yes, Miss Hall"

Lara comes back just as both Molly and Helen are trying to get up.

Miss Hall says, "Stop, don't move."

They both stop and wonder what next.

Casandra says, "Thank Lara for your orgasm ladies, she worked hard on you."

"Thank you Lara."

"Thank you Lara."

"What a couple of good girls you are being, right Lara?"

"Yes Miss Hall."

Miss Hall orders them both to "get dressed but don't put on your underwear, hand them to me."

They both look at her. Casandra adds, "Sluts don't wear underwear do they?"

"No, Miss Hall."

"No, Miss Hall."

Molly and Helen follow Miss Hall's orders; both get dressed, without underwear and hand their underwear to Casandra.

She finishes up with telling Molly and Helen that "I recorded all the action here today, Lara is 12 years old, and you both would be in big trouble if you don't behave. Understand bitches?"

"Yes, Miss Hall."

Yes, Miss Hall."

"I may have need of a couple of sluts one day, I'll call you if I need you. Now, go open the gate so we can leave."

The four of them walk to the gate, Lara picks up the bags while Molly opens the gate.

Casandra and Lara leave the store, with Miss Hall calling out, "Goodbye girls, you were good sluts."

Casandra and Lara had walked about half way to the nearest entrance/exit closes to where the car is parked. Still holding her cell phone in her hand, Miss Hall notices that someone is calling her. She stops and sees that it is Mr. Jones and that this is the 5th call that he made today to her.

"Wonder what he wants on a Saturday?" she thinks as she answers, "Hello Mr. Jones, how are you today?"

"Hello, Casandra, I'm fine. I've be trying to reach you all day."

"Yes, I see that. Sorry, I had my phone off. What's up?"

"Good news! I don't think you'll have to bother with that little criminal after Monday morning."

Casandra blinked, "What? Why?"

"Her mother called me, well her stepmom did. Actually she called last night and got the answering service. I called her this morning."

"Why didn't she call earlier on Friday, would have save a lot of trouble."

"Yes, it would have. I asked her about that. She said her turned her phone off at work and then after work, when out. She did not turn it on again until she got back home."

"How did the call go?"

"Very well. I told her about the temporary guardianship and why we did it, because no next of kin could be found. I did not tell her about anything else, only hinted that Lara is in serious trouble. I was firm that she would not be able to see Lara until Monday. She accepted that. Tara, that's her name, Tara, will meet with us Monday morning."

"Do you have her address?"

"Yes, it's..."

"Thank you, You did very well Mr. Jones. Very well indeed. I'll see you Monday."

"Goodbye." Mr. Jones smiled, He likes it when Casandra praises him.

Casandra hurries Lara back to her car and they go home. Wants there, Casandra sits and thinks out a plan. Mr. Jones gave her Tara's address. Casandra decides to go and check it out. She locks Lara back in the cage, just to be safe, and drives to Tara's residents. After making sure that no one is home, she fines the spare key and lets herself in and checks out the house. She sees pictures of Lara, a man and another girl, must be Tara.

She thinks, "What do you know, maybe Lara is 26. That's funny."

Casandra stops and thinks, "I remember something, think"

Then she recalls something and after a quick search on her phone, confirms it. She finds a newspaper article, it's about Tara, Tara's father, Robert, and Lara. According to the article, Lara was married to an older guy, Tara's father. He died a few months ago and left them millions.

"Interesting, millions."

She finds various pictures of Tara and leaves.

She thinks, "If I plan it right, I could have them both and all the money." And she smiles as she drives back home.

Once home, she finalize her plan. She locks Lara in an upstairs bedroom and thinks to herself, "she is almost there, almost my little slave girl."

She then calls a lawyer friend (Barry) to make up a complete power of attorney for both Lara and Tara so that she, Miss Casandra Hall, will control all the wealth. Casandra has another friend (Fred) a computer video expert, redo various videos that she has gathered of different girls having sex at the school. And he puts Tara's face on the more aggressive girl.

And has Mike at the courthouse, using official paper, make out an arrest warrant for Tara—offenses to be 4 counts criminal trespass at the school, 6 counts of attempt sexual assault on a minor, 2 counts of kidnapping, and having sex with minors.

Although it is late on a Saturday afternoon, Mike, Barry and Fred each assure her that he can get it his project done by the morning and will forward it to her. Then Miss Hall calls Jessica and Tiffany arranges for them to wear police uniforms on Monday. She plans for them to threaten to "arrest" Tara.

Miss Hall thinks, "That's a good start, now to go fuck that little play thing."

As Casandra is walking up the stairs, she is humming contently. She then proceeds to have Lara eat her pussy, after her second organism, she then pounds Lara's cunt with a large dildo and makes her come and come. She then orders Lara to eat her again to another orgasm.

"What a great life this will be" Casandra thinks to herself as she falls asleep.

The next morning, it's Sunday, Casandra wakes up and orders Lara to eat her pussy.

"Great way to start the day" she giggles.

After putting Lara in chains, to keep her safe and confused, Casandra heads to the school to put together her plan. She has a key and the code to get into the building.

"Mr. Jones can deny me nothing" she smiles to herself.

Casandra goes to her office and checks her emails. "Yes, my guys came through. There is the power of attorneys, the video and the warrant. Let's look at each one."

She prints out the complete power of attorney for Tara and sets it aside. She lifts Lara's signature from the certification she signed and places it on the complete power of attorney for Lara, prints it and set it aside. Casandra then produces a report from Mr. Jones about Tara in the school, and prints it out.

She then works on report about Tara from Dr. Forrest. In his report, Dr. Forrest having interviewed the subject 4 different times, wrote that the subject, Tara, was incapable of telling right from wrong, so is a danger to others and as such, either should be closely watched by a guardian or placed into an institution.

Casandra then writes out a confession by Tara concerning the acts described in the warrant. She fills out a certification of incompetent with criminal tendencies on Tara. Casandra then calls Mike to make sure he is still at the courthouse. She then sends over the certification, the reports by Mr. Jones and Dr. Forrest and the confession, telling him that tomorrow she will send over signed copies for the file.

When Mike receives the forms, he calls her back and confirms he received the forms and tells her "he will see the judge first thing in the morning. You owe me Casandra."

She replies "I always take care you sweetie."

"He is a good fuck" she thinks as she hangs up. "I'll fuck each one of the guys for the help, they have each earned it. I love cock but pussy is better," she says laughing.

Casandra then goes to one of the conference rooms and sets up two monitors, operating from one computer. And in the other conference room, she sets up one Monitor. Having completed everything, Casandra heads home to "relax with her Sweet Thing."

The plan is coming together. And she laughs.

The rest of the day on Sunday was spent relaxing with Lara.

Casandra thinks, "I think she is accepting things very well."

For an hour in the afternoon they both lie out and soak up the sun, both nude.

Casandra thought "thank you privacy fence."

And she rolls over to play with her little horny slut. After making Lara come three times, she orders her to fuck her with a dildo and play with her tits. After coming twice, she tells Lara to eat her out, and comes twice more.

Miss Hall looks deep into Lara's eyes and asks "Are you happy little Lara?"

"Yes Miss Hall, I am very happy"

"You don't miss your old life?"

"A little, but you know want is best for Me."

"You are the best girl."

And Casandra hugs her tight and Lara hugs her back. That night, they slept in Miss Hall's room, just slept, as lovers do.

When Tara got to the school Monday morning she asked to see Mr. Jones and was taken to his office. Tara had a business suit on and was trying to look older than she was. When Mr. Jones seems to accept her as a 26 or 27 year old, she thought, "piece of cake."

After exchanging pleasantries, Mr. Jones got down to business.

He begins, "I am afraid your daughter is in a great deal of trouble. She could have been handed over to the law and sent to juvenile detention to answer for her crimes."

"What crimes?"

"Here is my report, take a moment and read it."

As Tara read the report she could not believe it. "Her step mother did this? It can't be." Tara looks up at Mr. Jones and says, "I don't believe this, it must be a mistake."

"I wish it was but I investigated it myself. There is no proof to support her story and all the other witnesses are against her."

Mr. Jones had now taken ownership of the whole matter. It was as if he had put it all together not Miss Hall.

"That is fine with me," Miss Casandra thought as she watched and listened from the hall "let him take credit or blame."

Tara starts to talk and says, "But"

"No, there is no mistake. Here is also a report by Dr. Forrest concerning Lara. His conclusion may interest you."

"Who is Dr. Forrest?"

Although Mr. Jones had no idea who Dr. Forrest was, he made out like he knew him well and had worked with him before. "He is a good Doctor. I've worked with him before, I trust him. Here, read his report."

And hands Tara a copy of Dr. Forrest's report. Still unbelieving, Tara reads that Dr. Forest was sure that Lara is "incapable of telling right from wrong, so is a danger to others and as such, either should be closely watched by a guardian or placed into an institution."

She says, "oh, my god. I did know about this."

"Yes, it is sad but there it is. All forms and information were sent to the courthouse and a judge signed them and they have been filed. She was given a guardian for now. But if needed, she will be sent to a hospital."

Tara felt overwhelmed and the room started swimming back and forth and she fainted dead away.

When she saw Tara faint, Casandra came into the room and caught her before she fell out of her chair and steadies her. She also grabbed up Tara's purse, cell phone and car keys without Tara or Mr. Jones noticing. Mr. Jones asked her to take her to the small side room when she wakes up. Miss Hall slaps her gently a few times to wake Tara.

As she does, Casandra thinks, "Damn girl, you are a pretty one. Your tits are bigger than Lara's but her ass is better. I am going to enjoy having you both."

A few minutes later Miss Hall takes Tara to the small side room, lays her down on the sofa and tells her to "lay quite, I'll be back in a few minutes."

Tara is still out of it and just lays there.

That morning, at the courthouse Mike waited for the judge who was late as usual. There he is finally, "Good morning your Honor" he says.

The judge says "good morning. Anything from the weekend pending?"

"Yes Sir. Another certification of incompetent with criminal tendencies from Mr. Jones."

"What, another one."

"Yes Sir, would you like to look at it now?"

"No, I'm so late for court now. I'll look at it later today."

"But Sir, you'll be in court very late. This is very important. He send his report, a report by Dr. Forest and even a confession by the subject. Please reconsider."

"Well, have you look all of it over, does it check out to you?"

"Yes I have. It all checks Sir."

"Ok" and the judge signs the certification of incompetent with criminal tendencies on Tara. "You know what to do, send it back to Mr. Jones and file it, Thank you."

"Thank you Judge."

As the judge walks away, Mike thinks to himself, "what an old man, can't believe he is still a judge. Now to get this certification send to Casandra and wait for the signed ones."

Casandra and Lara arrived early at school because Casandra didn't want Lara to be seen yet. She met Jessica and Tiffany, who were wearing their "police uniforms", at the door. Lara was led to a conference room and told to sit down and watch the screens. Miss Hall then told the two "police women", to wait in the next room until they are needed.

When Casandra started, using a remote, the computer; one monitor played a video of Lara and her actions on Friday at school and on Saturday at the Mall, it included motion and stills and it shows everything. And it is set on an endless loop, showing the video over and over. The other monitor shows just one picture. It is of Lara, how she looks now, looking so young.

Before she leaves the room Casandra orders Lara to keep watching the screens but she did not need to give that order. Lara just sits there and watches the video or looks at the picture.

"That's me? I look like I'm twelve," Lara thinks to herself.

The more she watches and looked, the more the regressed. She was becoming a twelve year old, but a twelve year old that is a slut.

"I'm a slut and I love it. I want to make Miss Hall, my mistress, the happiest she can be. I'll always behave and be a good little girl," Lara says to herself.

There is paper and pens on the table and Lara writes on the paper what she is thinking. There is one aspect of the conference room that Lara hasn't noticed. One wall is half windows, from the hall you can look into the conference room. If privacy is wanted, just close the blinds. The blinds are usually kept open, as they are now.

Casandra stands in the hall and watches Lara, her new little slave and slut. "Look at her, she is perfect."

She then goes to her lap top to check on Mike's progress. "Yes, he got it."

She now has everything, time to talk with Tara.

She stops by Mr. Jones office and tells him, "I'm checking on Tara now"

"Oh, good. Listen, I have to go home. My wife just called. Sorry. Do what you think best. Goodbye."

And he leaves and she replies, "Goodbye, hope everything is all right." Casandra thinks, "This cannot be going any better, now, no one can stop me."

She walks to the small side room where Tara is, taking her a glass of water. As she unlocks and opens the door, the first thing she notices is the small piece of paper that she placed on the door handle has not moved. "hmm, that means she did not try the door" she thinks to herself.

She then notices that Tara is sitting up. "Hi again, feeling any better. You've had quite a shock." And offers Tara the glass of water.

"Thank you" and drinks the water, "That's an understatement. I just don't understand any of this. She was fine yesterday. What happened? She must be having a breakdown."

Casandra let her go on and on, than she said, "Maybe I can help. Mr. Jones has an idea that may help. Would you like that?"

"Yes, please."

"Ok, just sign these forms and I'll get started."

"Ok, just sign?"

Casandra sets down next to Tara and places the file folder on the coffee table. She hands Tara a pen and indicates where to sign. Still upset and still a little dizzy, Tara signs each form, not knowing what she is signing. So, Tara signed the confession, the complete power of attorney and the certification of incompetent with criminal tendencies.