Stepmom Betrayal Ch. 04: Mistress Remembers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really? And what is it?"

"Do you see those two girls over there?" I asked her as I pointed at Lara and Tara.

"Yes, very pretty girls. Yours?" She said.

And I responded, "Yes they are my sluts. Now picture this. Those two, at your store, giving demos of various items, clothing, the bondage gear, etc. The demos would be very hands on, customers could participate. Your customers would love it. If you advertise, especially on social media, you would pack em in."

"Sounds good." She said.

I replied, "They are well trained Slaves."

That did it and she asked, "How much and for how long?"

And I answered, "Why nothing. I just want a copy of the security camera video and that you follow a few rules."

"What rules?" she asked.

And I answered, "This is a demonstration only, no rough stuff; there is to be no pain and no marks on my girls. Anything else goes. And be warned, break the rules and you will be punished. Understand Lou Ann," looking her straight in the eye as I said it.

"Yes, I agree. When?"

I answered, "one week from this Saturday from 1p to 3p. That will give you a chance to put the word out. I will send you a photo of each but I want to approve the copy before you send it out. Understand."

"Yes"

"Goodbye then, see you soon." And it was all arranged."

"The next morning, I sent Lou Ann, not one picture of each but two. One was a head shot and the other was a full body shot; barely clothed of course. Tara's photo was from the front and off to the right a little, it really showed off her gorgeous legs and large tits.

Lara's photo was from behind, with her half turned and looking at the camera. It really showed off her perfect little ass. My slaves, so pretty. When I told Lara and Tara about my plans, they were so excited and could not wait for Saturday."

"When it arrived, we dressed, my slaves in short skirts and crop tops and me in a leather skirt and nice top, and drove to the Adult Bookstore. When we arrived I walked my slaves to the door but first, I had added something to their attire. I put collars and leashes on my slaves, for the first time. Boy did they look good. When we got to the door, Lou Ann was waiting for us.

She said, "Right on time. They look great. They're going to be a big hit."

And she took the leashes and walked my slaves inside. That's when I noticed that Lou Ann was charging a "cover charge of $10." Thinking I could trust Lou Ann, I went back to my car to wait. After 30 minutes, dying of curiosity, I entered the store. I even paid the cover charge. When I got to the sales floor I saw a small stage area had been cleared for the show. Both my girls were in bondage outfits that left everything exposed. Tara was locked in shackles, bent over a bar, her legs in cuffs and a spreader bar and one man was forcing her to suck his cock and another one was fucking her.

But what made my blood boil was what was happening to poor little Lara. She was chained up, her arms held high and Lou Ann was using a whip on her. Lara was in pain and red marks were appearing on her back. I ran to her, forcing my way through the crowd. I tackled Lou Ann and beat her scentless. The crowd was in shock as I released both my girls. I was going to just leave but then I had a thought."

"I whispered to my girls, I did not order them but made a suggestion. They smiled back, looked at the fallen form of Lou Ann, looked at me and nodded. As the girls woke Lou Ann up and stood her up. I spoke to the crowd.

"The two young women are my slaves, I loaned them to Lou Ann but she has betrayed me by violating our agreement. You have paid for a show and you are going to get one. Please stand by."

The crowd, now curious just stood still. While I was talking, Lara and Tara made Lou Ann strip and put on a bondage outfit. They put her in chains and then proceeded to give the crowd a show and demonstration of the bondage gear. They put nipple clamps on her, they inserted different sized butt plugs in her, and they pounded her pussy with large dildos. And, they beat her ass. Tara used a paddle and Lara used a whip, the same one that had been used on her.

After 2 hours of this, I said, "Ok, that's enough. Chain her up like she did Tara. Then change back to your clothes."

When that was done. Lou Ann, like Tara before, was locked in shackles, bent over a bar, her legs in cuffs and a spreader bar.

I told the crowd, "We are leaving now and are going to leave Lou Ann to you. Have fun."

I laughed looking at her and said, 'Yes, she is quite the slut." I than walked over to the young good looking Sales Clerk, Carol, and said, "You should now be the Store Manager and if I were you I would make her your slave. Use her well."

Carol looked at me and smiled. I could see the ideas spinning in her head. And then my girls and I left and we drove home."

"About a month later, Carol sent me an update. She was the Store Manager now and sales were through the roof. The Owner was very pleased with her. Carol had hired two more sales clerks and what of Lou Ann? She was the store slave and model. All day, everyday Lou Ann was used and abused by staff and customers alike. She was always in chains and was never allowed to leave the store, even at night. Carol had set up a cot in the back for her. The only time Lou Ann left the store was as a "working girl". At times, Carol would rent Lou Ann out for parties. I did not feel sorry for the bitch, she brought it on herself."

Part 3: The Sex Education Class Adventure

Mistress Casandra Hall is lying in her bed between her two slaves, where they had just had a great love making session and remembering the last year.

"Life settled down after that and life was good. This estate was our private paradise and we all, Mistress and slaves, were very happy. After about two months, I thought up a new adventure. My girls would be used as props for a high school sex education course.

I thought to myself, "OOO. What fun."

I researched the high schools that are located in the cities that are close by and found some possibilities, one in particular was of interest. During my research, you can find almost anything online and can if you can hack, I looked at the school staffs and who would be involved. At this high school there was a very interesting young teacher, a science teacher by the name of Susan Smith, very pretty and a killer body.

I then created a consultant firm that specializes in Sex Health and Sex Education. I called it "Special Tech" and wrote out an info sheet, two referral letters, and a proposal letter and made some business cards in my fake name, Mercedes Miller. I keep some cell phones handy just in case and each referral letter used one of the phones. I called the school and left Susan a message.

Late in the afternoon, Susan returned my call. I proceeded to tell her about Special Tech, what we do and the kind of research we do. She sounded interested so I kept going and I outlined my proposal to conduct a special class at the high school for about 20 to 25 girls, all seniors. I explained it is a new concept that uses live props to really get the message out to the girls about "safe sex."

"And we call it "Special Class."

She was agreeable to my sending her an info pack by email and said she would call back in a few days. The next day, Susan called both phone numbers on the referrals letters. So I knew she was very interested. The next morning, Susan called to arrange the special class. We agreed on a date and time. I told her I would write up a contract for her to sign.

It was a standard contract for something like this, however, it did include a clause that specifics that "the agent for Special Tech, Miss Miller, will have total control on all matters concerning the course and no interference will be tolerated; anyone who violates this clause is subject to punishment."

I thought to myself, "If she reads this, she will never sign."

I was wrong. After she received the contract, she called and asked about that clause.

I said, "Oh, it's just a standard thing to protect Special Tech. It's nothing to worry about."

She said, "Well, if it is good for the students, let's do it." And that was that."

When I told my two little slaves about it, they were very excited."

"Finely it was the day, the wait was over. I dressed in a very smart business suit and my two little ones dressed in slightly less slutty clothes than they normally wear. We walked in, met Miss Smith and she escorted us to the room that we would be using.

As we walked, I asked Miss Smith "What is the time limit on the Special Class?"

"As you requested, there is none. Take as long as you want."

I was very pleased to hear that. When we reached the room and had looked it over.

I said "Oh yes, this will do fine. Give us 15 minutes and then bring in the young ladies."

She turned and left the room. In the room is a desk, 2 stools which I had requested, 2 regular chairs and 5 rows of student desks. We set the stools in front of the desk and moved one of the regular chairs to a front corner, the one away from the door. On the desk, we put a dildo, a vibrator, a strap on, a clit finger knob and some bondage gear. And we waited for the girls."

"Soon Miss Smith was guiding a group of high school girls into the room and told them to sit down. I was delighted with what I saw.

I thought to myself, "Just look at them, and such sweet young pussy."

When all the girls were sitting I walked over and locked the door, making a joke about boys. I then took Miss Smith over to the chair in the corner and told her "to stay here and remain sited and stay quiet."

She looked at me with a question on her face but she sat. I then walked up in front of the desk, Lara and Tara each sat on a stool, and introduced myself and my two props.

"Hello Ladies, my name is Mercedes Miller and you can call my two props here, slut one and slut two."

That got a giggle but Miss Smith made a face.

I went on "This is a new type to Sex Health and Sex Education class. You will get some very good info today. Now you all know to always use protection, right? It will keep you from getting "with child" as they say and a condom will keep you from getting an STD. "

"I thought, "Now for the good part."

And I continued, asking "How many of you pretty young women masturbate?"

The girls gasped but Susan jumped to her feet and was about to utter something but I looked at her and said "Sit down Susan."

And she sat, as her students watched. I then talked about masturbating and knowing their own bodies. And while I talked, Lara and Tara, took off their clothes and started to play with themselves, to show the girls what to do. When my two little ones started to strip, the students were spell-bound but Susan had a fit.

Susan walked over to the desk and said "They can't do that, they're children."

I grabbed her and marched her back to her seat and said to her "You agreed not to interfere. Don't do that again or you will be punished."

And she sat, as her students watched. So, I continued to explain to the female students the fine art of masturbation, using Lara and Tara as models. My girls loved showing themselves like this and the students could not stop watching them."

"After a few minutes, I stopped my girls and took the dildo in one hand and the vibrator in my other hand.

I said to the students "This is a Dildo. In many ways it is better than a man, this doesn't get tired."

And they all laughed. "This is a Vibrator and it is also great to use. Watch the models."

And I handed Lara the dildo and she slid it inside her and started pumping. I handed Tara the vibrator and she slid it inside. With their other hand, both continued to play with her tits. I allowed my two little slaves to play until they reached organism, it was so exiting for them to do that in front of all these young women. The students all clapped as Lara and Tara came in front of them. And Susan? Susan must have been in shock, she did not move.

I then said, "If two females make love it does not mean they are lesbians, it only means that they like sex for pleasure."

As I talked, my two little slaves started to make out and fondle each other, all over. Susan started to get up but I held up one finger and she stopped."

"Then I said, as I grabbed the strap-on and handed it to Tara, who put it on, "This is a strap-on and women use it on another woman and sometimes on men."

As I said that, Lara leaned over a stool and Tara went up to her and stuck it in her pussy and started to fuck her.

At that point Susan cried "That's it, this is over. This is crazy. Get out."

And she started to walk over. I nodded to my little sluts and they jumped on Susan and held her.

I thought, "It worked, now she is ours."

I said to my girls, "Strip her and bind her. She must be punished now."

Susan fought but then two of the student came up and helped my girls control her.

"Better and better" I thought.

When she was naked and bound, I said, "I was not going to do this part of the class today, but Miss Smith has violated a clause in our contract. So, my two models will now demonstrate the bondage gear."

Lara and Tara put a ball gag on Susan and put her in different bondage gear. Now the students were really into it and came closer, taking photos and laughing. Then the ball gag was removed and Susan showed her students how to eat pussy. Then her ass was paddled. Lara and Tara really did her good. They left her in a position, like Tara at the Adult Bookstore. Bound over a bar, her legs in cuffs and a spreader. In that position, you are very exposed."

"I said to the students, "We must leave now but we leave you with your teacher, Miss Smith. I am leaving everything here as a gift for you all."

The students cheered and I continued, "I believe Susan will make you a very good teacher slave. Use her well."

I motioned to the two students that had helped my girls, handed them my business card and said "Keep in touch. Let me know what you do with her."

One of them by the name of Cheryl, said "Thank you, I will."

As we walked out the door, I looked back. Susan was eating out one girl and getting fucked by another with the strap on. The other girls were waiting their turn and taking pics.

I thought to myself, "Boy, are they going to enjoy Susan." And we walked out of the room.

A month later, Cheryl called to update me. She said, "All of the girls that day formed a club, I'm president, and we're all swore secrecy. We don't want Susan fired but is our slave; we tell her what to wear, what to do, and who to do."

She giggled and went on, "4 or 5 of us stay at Susan's place every night. It's been a blast."

I replied, "Tell the girls, I said "Good Job." And hung up."

"We did have a problem as we were leaving the school. We lost Lara! As we walked through the school, several times we had to push through crowds of students, and when we got clear Tara suddenly said "Where's Lara?"

We looked around but did not see her. "We'll have to back track and search for her," I said.

So, we searched, tried doors, looked into rooms and listened for any sign of Lara. Tara had been with Lara continually for a year, they were always together, and she was very upset. So was I. After searching for 20 minutes, we finally found her in a cleaning closet! Lara was on her knees and eating a young, very blonde, girl's pussy.

Lara said "Mistress!"

Tara and I went in and closed the door. "What happened little one?" I asked Lara.

She glanced at the young girl and answered "While we were walking through the hall, this sweet little girl grabbed my arm and pulled me in here. I was so surprised. Her name is Lizzy, she's a senior and she's 18 and is very sweet."

"Sweet? She grabbed you!" Tara exclaimed.

Lizzy said in a small voice, "I didn't mean any harm. She's so pretty and little, like me. I just wanted to talk to her."

Lara looked up at Casandra and said "She thinks she may be a lesbian and wanted to see me. So, I explained to her about sex and how women can have sex without being lesbian. And I let her play and explore my body."

I looked down at Lizzy and thought, "She is a pretty little thing. Great potential" and I said to her, "Ok little one. We'll let it go. Here's my card if you want talk to me or Lara, please call."

"Oh, thank you."

"Thank you, who, little one."

"Thank you Mistress."

"That's right."

And we opened the door and walked to our car. All the way home, we discussed the day. It was great."

Part 4: Lara's Day at School

Mistress Casandra Hall is lying in her bed between her two slaves, where they had just had a great love making session and remembering the last year.

"And then there was Lara's day at school. A few weeks after the Sex Education Class I told Lara that she was going back to school. The look she gave me was priceless.

`And I said, "Just think what you could do little one."

And she smiled. The next day we; myself, Tara and Lara, drove to one of the cities and went to a high school, a regular public one. Lara was dressed in a short skirt with thigh highs and a halter top with ribbons in her hair. She looked fantastic. I parked; Lara got out and walked into the school. The plan was for Lara to spend two hours in the school and then I would go to the School Office and have her paged. It ended up being longer than two hours."

"Later, Lara told us about her adventure in the school.

She said, "When I walked inside and looked around. Students, both boys and girls, were walking the halls. I walked along and occasionally I would bend over and show my bare ass.

Soon, a pair of older students came up to me and one of them said, "What do we have here, Heather. She's so little."

"Yes, Barb, she is. Is she a slut? So naughty not wearing panties."

Heather looked around and saw no one in the hall.

I then said, "Can I eat your pussies; I love to eat older girls out. I love eating pussy." I then licked my lips, "I'm real good, you'll see." I then turned and walked towards a restroom.

I looked back and saw Heather and Barb look at each other, and then Barb said, "Hey, better then class. Come on." And they followed me into the restroom.

Once there, I took my clothes off and said "I love being naked, don't you."

And I turned around to show them my body. Heather and Barb walked over to bench, sat down and waited for me to eat them out. I slowly walked to Heather, got on my knees and started to eat her out. While I was doing Heather, Barb got her phone out, took a pictured and texted several girl friends. After Heather had come, I moved to Barb and ate her pussy. While I was doing Barb, several other girls walked in.

One said, "I didn't believe you, I thought you were kidding."

Heather answered, "Get in line girls, this little girl is good."

Soon there were 12 girls in line and I ate all of them to organism. Soon, they were all satisfied and left.

As she was leaving, Heather said, "You're a good pussy eater."

I cleaned up and walked back out into the hall."

"I knew you would soon have me paged but before I got very far, Barb came back to me and grabbed my hand and said, "Come with me little slut."

We went to the other side of the school, went outside and into a bus.

On the way, Barb said to me, "There's a field trip and you're going along. We'll find some more pussy for you to eat."

Heather was on the bus and told the students, all seniors and a mix of boys and girls, "This little slut just ate out 14 girls and she loved it. She's is a total slut. Let's use her."

And she turned to a guy sitting next to her, grabbed my arm, pulled me to her, forced me to my knees and said "Here slut, let's see if you suck cock as well as you eat pussy."