Stepmom Betrayal Ch. 04: Mistress Remembers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked up at her and smiled. I reached up and unzipped his pants and took out his dick and suck it. He soon came in my mouth. Soon I had sucked off every guy on the bus, about 10 of them.

Then heather pulled me on my feet and dragged me to the back of the bus and said, "Ok girls, she'll eat your pussies now. Get in line."

And they did.

One of the girls asked, "Where's the teacher and bus driver?"

Heather answered, "Barb is delaying them."

After a while, and many girls later, you, Mistress showed up with that secretary. And we left the bus."

Casandra remembered going into the School Office and having her daughter paged. The secretary asked why, and I told her she had a Doctor's appointment. The secretary paged Lara. After 15 minutes, she paged her again.

I asked "Where is she?"

The secretary thought for a minute and asked, "Was she going on the Field Trip?"

"I don't know."

"Let me see if the bus is still here. If it is, I'll have them wait. Just a minute."

And she called to the bus yard.

When she was finished with the call, she said, "They haven't left yet. Come with me."

We walked to the bus and I found Lara on the bus. I could tell what she had been up to.

I said to her, "Come here young lady. You naughty little girl."

Lara walked to me and I took her hand.

I said to the students on the bus and said, "I'm sorry if my daughter did anything wrong. Please forgive her."

And we walked off the bus. The secretary wanted to say something but didn't, she just escorted us to the front door. And we walked out and drove home.

When we got to the car, I asked Lara, "Well, did you have fun?"

And she said, "Yes Mistress. It was great. Let me tell you about it."

And she did."

Part 5: An Offer of Freedom

Mistress Casandra Hall is lying in her bed between her two slaves, where they had just had a great love making session and had been remembering the last year.

Casandra thought to herself, "So many memories, and great memories. Today, is a big day; a very important day. Today could change everything." Two weeks ago, Mistress Casandra Hall had made a big decision. She was going to offer her slaves their freedom!

Casandra contacted her friend Mike the law clerk and asked him to have the Judge "rescind the certification of incompetent with criminal tendencies" on both Lara and Tara. To help him, she sends him two letters from "Dr. Forest." One for each, Lara and Tara, saying that, "The patient has responded well and is no longer a threat either to herself or others." Her only legal hold on them would then be broken. Casandra also contacted Barry, her lawyer friend, and had him draw up two special contracts.

The day went on as normal until at 4pm, when Mistress Casandra asked her slaves to come with her into the Living Room, so they could have a talk. The three walked into the Living Room and Casandra asked Lara and Tara to sit.

The two hesitated and each thought, "Sit? Mistress always sits first."

Mistress reassured them both, "I know what you're thinking, but for this, please sit."

And Lara and Tara sat and looked at their Mistress and waited for her to speak. Mistress began "My dear ones, it has been a year since I first met Lara." She smiled at Lara and continued, "And met Tara." Smiling at her. "This has been a wonderful year, full of love and more love. Now, you have a decision to make."

Now, Lara and Tara were getting worried and each thinking, "Is something wrong?"

Casandra went on, "I have had the "certification of incompetent with criminal tendencies" rescinded."

Lara and Tara looked confused. "You had forgotten about them, didn't you?"

They both nodded. She said to them, "It is time to take our relationship to the next level."

Lara and Tara looked at their Mistress with interest.

"You both are now free to leave our paradise."

Her slaves started to tear up.

"But, remember, once you leave, you can never come back."

Lara cried out, "Don't you love us anymore Mistress?"

"Oh Yes Lara. I love you both very much but this is necessary."

And Tara said, "Can we stay?"

I answered, "It is your choice. Leave forever or stay."

And handed each of her slaves a Slave Contract to look over. "This is a Slave Contract, please read it. It you want to stay, sign it and everything will remain the same. Or, do not sign and prepare to leave." I thought to myself, "I'm pretty sure what is going to happen but you never know."

She continued, "I am going to my room now. When you have made your decision, come up to my room."

And turned and went to her room.

Lara and Tara sat and read the contracts.

Tara turned to Lara and for the first time in a year, cried "Mom, what do we do? I don't want to go but..." and she started crying.

Lara took her in her arms and said, "For a few moments I'll be your Mom again. But you're an adult now and must make your own decision. For me, I have. This has been an incredible year and I have never been happier."

And she signed the contract.

For a few moments, Tara sat there and then said, "You're right Mom. We will try to make Mistress Casandra as happy as she has made us."

And signed the contract.

Lara and Tara rose and while holding hands, walked up to Mistress's Room. They were surprised that the door was closed; doors were never closed in this house except Mistress's Office door. Lara knocked and heard Mistress say "Come in."

Lara opened the door and, still holding hands, they walked over to their Mistress, who was sitting in a chair, and they both kneeled down to before her.

And they handed Casandra the signed contracts and said together, "Please Mistress, accept us as your Slaves. Allow us to make you as happy as you have made us."

Mistress smiled, got down on the floor with them and said, "Oh yes my loved ones. Yes. Now we are family."

And with all the passion, they made love right there.