Stepmom Betrayal Ch. 05: Lara is Stolen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you Mistress, thank you" responses Meagan.

Lara and Tara took Meagan to Mistress's room, to her bed and make love to her, not with her. Lara and Tara made love to Meagan for her pleasure, not theirs. Those were Mistress's orders. Meagan came almost at the first touch and then Lara and Tara, gently caresses her, fondled her tits and played with her nipples; finger fucked her and ate her out.

After Meagan had multiple organisms, she fell unconscious, just like Mistress said she would. Lara and Tara gently rub her for a short time, then left her in Mistress's bed, as per their orders, and let Meagan sleep.

"She'll sleep till morning," they each thought and they returned to Mistress, who was waiting for them downstairs.

Later that day, Casandra, Lara and Tara were in the Family room watching the news when an update came on about the missing 18 year old girl. The police had announced that the case was closed and with the police concluding that Meagan was a "run away." Meagan's parents have issued a statement through their Attorney, read to the press while they were standing by.

It says in part, "Although, we as Meagan's parents are upset and disappointed in her, we wish her the best. We do not understand why she would leave, but we feel, perhaps, it was the best for everyone involved."

And then Mr. and Mrs. Swartz left the room.

Lara said, "What an asshole. They don't miss her at all. They're glad she gone."

Tara said, "Did you see them standing there. And her, "Mother", what a bitch."

Then, from behind them, they heard a sob and all turned to see Meagan standing at the doorway. She had heard her parent's statement. Casandra, Lara and Tara rushed to her and took her in their arms to comfort her.

Meagan, between sobs, said, "I told you, I told you. They never wanted me. Mom always hated me."

And she cried. They walked her over to a sofa and sat her down. When she had stopped crying, she looked at all of them, thought about all the Love that she had seen between them.

And said, "Mistress, may I stay please and be your slave. This is the first real home I have ever had. Please, Mistress."

Casandra looked at her and said, "Yes, my dear little one. You are now one of the family. We all love you Meagan."

And Lara the Tara both said "We love you Meagan."

Meagan replied, "Mistress, may I call you "Mommy", if I want to."

"Yes princess, you may call me "Mommy" because now I am your Mother and these are your sisters."

And the four of them cuddled on the sofa.

After a few moments, Casandra said, "Come with me to my Bedroom."

They all went up to Mistress's room, got on the bed and made Love to each other. It was glorious.

Then next morning, after breakfast, Casandra gathered her slaves at the table.

"Meagan will perform all Slave Duties, inside Household and outside Maintenance, and will follow all Slave Rules. We will change the daily schedule to this. From one to four, School will be open. Lara and Tara will instruct and teach Meagan, you will educate her. I will make up a "lesson plan" for you. Lara, you will be in charge of the school and Tara, you will assist her."

Tara asked, "Can we do that?"

"Oh yes. All the material and recourses are available on line. And, we have our library full of books." Casandra continued, "From four to five, while Meagan works on her homework, I will teach you two, Lara and Tara, more advanced subjects."

"Thank you Mistress."

Miss Casandra Hall finished with, "In a few short years, we will be the smartest, most informed and most intelligent group of women around. Not to mention the most beautiful, sexiest, most gorgeous, most "cute and adorable" women on the planet.

We'll be the envy of the whole world. And they laughed.

And that is what the four did. Each morning the three slaves performed their duties and after lunch, school was in session for 3 hours. It was a happy household with much Love and Pleasure. In one way, Lara was most pleased. She was no longer on the bottom, Meagan was.

For Casandra, the Mistress, life was good. Her slaves were devoted to her and to each other. Each of the four was content with their place within the paradise they had created. Her Slaves: Lara, a 26 year old. Tara, a 20 year old, taller with longer legs and larger breasts that the other two. And her newest Slave, Meagan who is 18 but looks a little older, maybe 22 with a body size and shape very similar to Lara's.

When she looks at her three Slaves together, she would sometimes think to herself, "If a stranger saw them, they would think the Meagan is the oldest, Tara in the middle and Lara was the youngest. My perfect Slaves."

Life at the estate went on and life was good.

12