Stepmom Betrayal Ch. 09: The Hitchhikers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They all went into the Bondage Room and Mistress said, "The Young Slaves are allowed to have a Bondage session every Saturday, a three hour session."

She then glanced at the Four Young Slaves and smiled, saying, "Although, usually they do run overtime."

All her Slaves laughed with her.

She then went on, "the Four Young Slaves pair off, with one in Control and the other the Bound One, for one and a half hours; then they switch. Even though two of them prefer being in Control and two prefer being the Bound One; they like to experience both aspects of Bondage. There is only light paddling or whipping, no real pain."

She then picked up a set of chains, walked to Joyce and put the chains on her.

After putting Joyce into the slave collar, the wrist restraints, the leg irons and leg spreader, Mistress stepped back and said, "My, you are ravishing, Joyce."

Then she said to Meagan, "Take the chains off of her."

Sarah asked, pointing to another door, "where does that lead."

Mistress answered, "That is the Restraining Room. It has not been used or needed. If a Slave needed to be punished, that would be one way to do it. Let us look inside."

And she led them to the Restraining Room. "It is kept clean always, just in case." Followed by, "Time for dinner. Back to the Kitchen."

Once there Lara and Tara cooked dinner while all the young ladies talked. When they were done eating, Lara ordered the two Sub Slaves to "clear the table and wash and dry the dishes."

Mistress then ordered all Slaves and Sub Slaves up to their Bedrooms and the Slaves were to put on their bikinis and wait for inspection. Go."

The six young Slaves and Sub Slaves ran up the stairs. And when Mistress got to the top of the stairs, all were ready and waiting. Tara went to her Bedroom and put on her bikini and Casandra and Lara put theirs on in Mistress's Room. When Casandra stepped out, all of her Slaves and Sub Slaves were on their spot waiting.

Mistress checked each one out when she got to her Sub Slaves, she looked at them very closely. "Turn around," She ordered, then ordered, "Turn back around."

She went on, "You're right Lara, and in a few short months they could be as fit and toned as we are. They are beauties."

The Sub Slaves both said, "Thank you Mistress."

Casandra, "Follow me down to the pool."

When they were all outside, Mistress said, "We will have a get an Acquainted Party. Everyone in the pool."

And they all jumped in and swam, splashed and played in the pool. After, as at the last get Acquainted Part, a short time, Casandra, Lara and Tara got out of the pool and laid down on chaise lounges. Soon, Casandra looked at Lara and Tara, beaconed them to come to her, and soon they were making out. Soon, the four Young Slaves noticed what they were doing.

The four looked at each other and Lizzy said, "She did say to get acquainted."

The Four Young Slaves and the two Sub Slaves met in the middle of the pool and started to make out. They soon moved to the wading pool, laid down and engaged in heavy petting.

Mistress called out to them, "You may each have one orgasm."

After an hour, Mistress said, "Everyone inside."

When everyone was inside, Mistress ordered each to strip out of their bikini, and when all were nude; Mistress said, "We'll go upstairs now."

Once upstairs, Mistress said, "Sub Slave Sarah and Sub Slave Joyce, enter my Bedroom and wait."

Then turning to her Slaves said, "You may pair off how you wish. And sleep together if you wish."

She then turned and went into her Bedroom where she had a sex session with her two Sub Slaves. Lara paired with Ann, Tara with Debbie and Lizzy with Meagan.

The next morning, being Sunday, they all slept in. Following the schedule, they were finished with breakfast at 9am.

Mistress Casandra said to all, "We'll go for a hike, go to your Bedrooms and dress in short shorts and short T-shirt. Meet in the Foyer. The Sub Slaves will go to the Foyer now and remain there, and do not talk."

In a few minutes, all had gathered in the Foyer. They then went on a hike and showed the Sub Slaves the beauty of the Estate.

Afterward, as they all sat on the Porch, Sarah said, "It is so nice here, and so beautiful. I love it."

And Joyce said, "And the Lake! So relaxing there."

She then looked at Sarah and said, "It is heaven on earth."

At Noon, they had lunch and after the Sub Slaves had cleaned up, Mistress ordered, "Young Slaves, take Sub Slave Sarah and Sub Slave Joyce to the Bondage Room. Have a bondage session with them Bound for one hour, then let them each pick one of you to Control in a bondage session for a half an hour. Go."

The six Slaves and Sub Slaves walked down to the Bondage Room to do as Mistress ordered. Sarah and Joyce were bound. Meagan and Ann jointly Controlled Sarah and Lizzy and Debbie Controlled Joyce. The two Sub Slaves were made to eat pussy, had their tits fondled and sucked, lightly whipped and paddled, their pussies fingered and they were fucked by dildos and strap-ons. And they loved it, they had orgasm after orgasm.

After an hour, they were released and went they had recovered, Sarah chose Ann to Control and Joyce chose Lizzy. And what was done to them, they did do their Bound One.

Sarah thought to herself, "This is so different but, damn, I love it here."

After a half hour, the session ended and they returned to the kitchen to find Mistress, who said, "Well, you did have a good time, didn't you Sub Slaves?"

"Yes Mistress," they each said.

"Everyone strip. Let's go skinning dipping in the Pool," Mistress ordered.

And they all ran out to the Pool and jumped in. They stayed out for a couple of hours, Mistress allowed her Slaves and Sub Slaves freedom to do what they wanted; swim, lay out but not have sex of any kind.

Close to 5pm, Casandra said, "Time for dinner, let's go in."

After dinner then went to the Family Room and watched a movie.

Mistress said, after the movie was done, "We go to bed now. The Sub Slaves and my two Senior Slaves will accompany me to my Bedroom. You Young Slaves will each go to your own Bedrooms, then pair up and have sex, after one half hour, switch lovers. Keep doing that for the next 3 hours. Then go to sleep. Tomorrow we will follow the schedule. Goodnight."

All went to follow orders.

In Mistress's room, Casandra said, "Let's sit in the spa for awhile. Take your clothes off."

They all got into the spa and after20 minutes, Mistress said, "let's go to bed."

Casandra, Lara, Tara, Sarah and Joyce got on the bed and had a sex session, a wonderful session.

The next morning, when Mistress walked in the corridor, her Young Slaves were waiting in their fitness clothes.

"Good morning my little ones."

"Good morning Mistress."

They then all went to the Fitness Room and had a great workout. After breakfast, Tara ordered the Young Slaves "to change into their Sexy Maid Outfits, and return to the Kitchen."

In a short time, they had returned and Tara said to the Sub Slaves, "As the Estate Overseer, I direct all work on the Estate, both inside and outside. This morning, it is a Cleaning Day. Follow me."

Mistress added, "Remember Young Slaves, you may use the Sub Slaves if you want at anytime, just ask Tara for permission first." She smiled and added, "I am sure she will allow it. Keep them hot but they are not to come."

As the inside work was done, the Young Slaves kept after the Sub Slaves. They would kiss, fondle, finger and occasionally, make them eat them out. And Tara took part. Sarah and Joyce were kept very hot all morning.

After lunch, the Young Slaves changed into their Sexy Schoolgirl Outfits and School was in session. The Sub Slaves sat on either side of Mistress and observed. Mistress kept playing with her Sub Slaves and every half an hour, she had one or the other eat her to orgasm. After School and dinner, they all went on a hike to the Lake and swam.

Later on in the evening, Mistress ordered the Young Slaves and Sub Slaves "to have a love making session and then go to sleep, all together."

Casandra, Lara and Tara then went to Mistress's Room and made Love, and slept in each other's arms.

All too soon the week was over, and on Saturday morning during breakfast, Mistress said, "This is your last morning as my Sub Slaves. I've enjoy having you both here. You are both Dear Little Ones. We will be able to take you pretty far west."

Sarah and Joyce looked at Mistress questionably, and she added, addressing everyone, "It's a surprise for my Young Slaves. We are going to the mountains for a week. Everyone go and pack a bag, we'll leave in an hour."

Sarah and Joyce looked at each other.

Once everyone was in the van, they got on their way.

Mistress said, "Give them their bags, and let them get dressed."

She said to Sarah and Joyce, "Your slavery has ended. We will drop you off and then go to the resort."

As Sarah handed Joyce her bag, they looked into each other's eyes and nodded.

Sarah then said, "Mistress, may I ask a question?"

"You are no longer my slave, call me Casandra."

Sarah responded, "Mistress, may we go to the Mountain Resort with you, may we remain your Slaves for the week."

"Do you also wish that Joyce."

"Yes Mistress."

"Very well, all will be as it was. You will remain nude for the week. Take back their bags."

They drove on to the Resort and arrived the next day at Noon.

When they pulled in to the Mountain Resort Visitor Center, Mistress ordered all out of the van, including Sub Slave Sarah and Sub Slave Joyce, who were both still nude.

Casandra said, "Wait here while I check us in. Lara, come with me."

While they were inside, some people who were around noticed the two naked girls.

Tara walked about 25 feet from the van, turned and ordered Sarah and Joyce, "to come here. Now."

The girls, while reluctance, complied with the order and tried to ignore the stares and comments. After a few minutes, Tara led them back to the van.

After about 10 minutes, Casandra, Lara and two young men came out and Mistress said, "Get in the van everyone. Tara, follow us to our cabin."

Casandra, Lara and two young men got into a golf cart and drove to the cabin.

Once there, Mistress and her Slaves got out of the van, grabbed their bags and went inside the cabin. The two young men, Carlos and Dan, grabbed the bags of food and drinks, and carried them inside. Then the young men, both 20 years old, carried their bags up the stairs while showing them the layout. The Mountain Cabin had 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a kitchen with dining off of it, a living room, a nice sized deck and a small private pool. It was a very nice place.

Dan showed where the Resort Information Folder was and reminded Casandra that "there is a big pool down at the Center along with two restaurants, one serviced dinner only and one for breakfast and lunch."

Both young guys tried not to look at any of the beautiful girls but their eyes kept going to the naked ones.

Carlos and Dan turned to leave when Casandra said, "Wait, you haven't received your tip yet."

She motioned Sarah and Joyce over and said, "These are two of my Sluts. Your tip will be having your cocks sucked in front of us by them."

To Sarah and Joyce, "On your knees Sluts and be the cock suckers you are."

Sarah and Joyce each pulled out a dick and started sucking. The two did not last long but were very happy.

As they zipped up, turned to leave, and started walked down the steps, Casandra asked them, "Do you have six friends and, oh, 4 girls, you could bring over tonight for sex."

The two just nodded. Mistress continued, "Bring them tonight at 8pm or don't ever come here again. Goodbye."

And she walked back into the cabin.

Mistress then spoke to her Sub Slaves, "Well done girls, well done. You went with the flow."

She then spoke to all, "Everyone in your bikinis, let try out our small pool."

They swan or laid out for a couple of hours. Then they went in for a quick early dinner, which Lara and Tara put together. After dinner, they all got into the van and they drove down to the center and to the pool.

As Casandra and her Slaves walked in, the Pool Manager call out to them and said, "I'm sorry but they cannot go in the Pool Area like that."

Casandra walked over to her and said, "Like what?"

"Naked."

Casandra looked at her name tag and said, "Wilma, is there something my two Slave Sluts can do for you? As a toll?"

Wilma, "What...What do you mean?"

Lara ordered Sarah and Joyce "to go over and seduce Wilma."

Sarah and Joyce walked over to Wilma, and Joyce said, "Please let us in, I'll let you play with me."

And Sarah said, "I'll eat your pussy and make you come. Let us in. Our Mistress has ordered it and we'll get punished if you don't let us in."

They then gently guided her into her office. The two Slaves were like the sluts they were ordered to be and soon brought Wilma to multiple orgasms.

They walked out, all smiles and Joyce said to Mistress, "It's all right Mistress but we will have to pay a daily toll."

Mistress said, "Again, Well done Sarah. Well done Joyce. And well done Lara."

They stayed at the pool for an hour, with the other guests looking at them, and not just because of the naked ones. These eight women were spectacular.

As they were leaving, Wilma said to Casandra while smiling, "Remember, there's a toll."

Mistress smiled back, "You bet. Same time tomorrow."

When they got back to the cabin, they each took a quick shower. Everyone was ready early which was good because Carlos, Dan and their friends were early, 30 minutes early. Casandra did not mind and welcomed them inside.

She said, "I'll be blunt. We are on vacation and we want sex. Can you handle it."

Carlos and Dan had brought 6 more guys and 4 girls. They all yelled "Yes."

Mistress went on, "These young women are my Slaves, enjoy them. The rules, stay inside, obey me and my Slaves, and cause no pain. If any you break either of these rules, you all will be banned and I will find others. Understand?"

"Yes."

"Yes what?"

And they all said, "Yes Mistress."

Watching this, Lara could not believe how easily Mistress dominated the group.

She turned to Tara and said, "Wow."

Mistress went on, "There are four bedrooms upstairs and the living room. Use the whole cabin." She walked over to Carlos and one of the girls he brought and said, "I'll start with these two. Go ahead everyone, you have three hours. Have fun."

Casandra turned and walked up the stairs guiding Carlos and the girl. Lara and Tara each chose a guy and a girl. The other Slaves took what was left. For three hours, there was an orgy of lust, sex and pleasure.

Afterwards, as they were leaving, Mistress said, "Thank you. Come back every night, same time. All of you, if one does not show, then don't bother."

Carlos answered, "We'll all be back. I guarantee it."

That is how the week went. Each morning, after breakfast Mistress and her Slaves hiked the trails. In the afternoon, they swan first in their private pool and then went down to the main pool. Where each day, Sarah and Joyce serviced Wilma. On Thursday, they found two guys with Wilma.

She ordered Sarah and Joyce to "give them BJ's. Then you can bring me off."

After relaxing at the pool for an hour, the group would return to the cabin, shower and wait for the gang. And each night Carlos, Dan and the other showed up at 730pm. Mistress and her Slaves had more cock in a week than they normally had in a year. Mistress and her Slaves all loved every minute of it.

All too soon, it was Saturday morning.

Carlos called the cabin and asked, "Miss Hall, do you need us this morning."

"Yes, Carlos. You and Dan come on up."

Soon, the two young men arrived at the cabin. Casandra welcomed them in and had them take their bags out to the van. Mistress and her Slaves were standing by the van.

Mistress said to the boys when they were finished with the luggage, "come get your tip."

And she ordered Sarah and Joyce "suck their cocks."

Sarah and Joyce performed their orders. Mistress and her Slaves got into van and followed the boys down to the Center to check out. Before she went in, she told the boys to wait for her.

A few minutes later she stepped out and said to the boys, "I paid for another night. Take the gang up there for one last fling on me."

With that, she got into the van and they drove off.

As they were driving to the main highway, Mistress Casandra said, "Sarah and Joyce, you are no longer my slaves. Give them their bags and let them dress. We'll drive you to a Rest Stop and drop you off."

Sarah said, "Mistress."

"I just said, you are no longer my slaves. Call me Casandra."

Sarah repeated, "Please Mistress, could we become your Slaves and stay with you all."

Joyce, "Yes, please Mistress."

Mistress thought for a moment and then said, "You realize that means breaking with your previous life. You cannot go back. You sure you want to become my property?"

Sarah, "Yes, I am sure. I want to serve you Mistress."

Joyce, "I want to serve you Mistress."

Mistress, "What about your families?"

Joyce, "I left my family, I was abused by my step-father. My mother is dead. I was an only child. I have no family." She continued, "Mistress, you are now my Parent and these are my Sisters. Please allow me to serve."

Mistress asked, "Sarah, what about your family?"

Sarah answered, "I left my family too. I was miserable and very unhappy. When Joyce talked about traveling to California, I thought it was my one chance to leave and have a life. This is not what I had in mind but these last two weeks have been so fulfilling. I wish to serve you Mistress."

Joyce went on, "Mistress, I would also request that you write a Slave Contract for me to sign."

Sarah, "I also request that, Mistress."

Mistress thought for several minutes. At last Mistress said, "I now accept the service of Slave Sarah and Slave Joyce. Slaves, meet your new Sisters."

All the Slaves yelled their approval and there were tears of joy.

After everyone calmed down, Mistress said, "Sarah and Joyce, you are now Slaves in my service. As such, you are now equal Slaves with the others. Now, all Slave Rules are back in force. Let us go home." She continued, "As far as a Slave Contract. Let us wait. This is a big event for you. We see. For now, get dressed."

The rest of way home, her Slaves talked and talked; and Mistress talked with Lara and Tara.

Lara said, "It's getting to be a big household, isn't it Mistress?"

"Yes, I will need your help to keep the peace. Can I count on you both?"

Tara, "Of Course Mistress. We both live to serve you."

"Thank you my Dear Little One."

The next day at Noon they arrived back at the Estate. They all got out with their bags and waited for Tara to park the van in the garage.

When she returned to them, Mistress said, "Welcome, Welcome Slave Sarah and Slave Joyce."

And they all went into the house.

"First thing, let's have lunch."

Mistress then said, "Today is a free day. Do whatever you want to do. Just be back in the Kitchen at 5pm."

All Slaves said, "Yes Mistress."

To Lara and Tara, she said, "Come with me."

And led them to the Office, they all entered and Mistress closed the door.

She then asked, "Ok, what do you each think. Will this work having all of these females living here? Answer honestly. You first Lara."

Lara thought for a moment and then said, "You are right Mistress. There will be a lot of women here. But you don't really need Tara and me to handle them. You should have seen yourself at the Cabin, forcing your will on that gang of youths. It was marvelous to watch." She went on, "But we will of course, assist you in any way you command."