Stepmom Betrayal Ch. 09: The Hitchhikers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Casandra then turned to Tara, "And you Tara, what is your opinion?"

Tara answered, "I agree with Lara. You do not need us to Command the Slaves, but we will help you do so. Command us, Mistress."

And Mistress said, "Thank Lara and Tara. I think of you both as more then my Slaves. I hope you both know that."

Lara jumped up and hugged her Mistress and cried, "Oh yes Mistress, we know that. And we both think of you as more than our Mistress."

Tara got to her feet and hugged them too, and said, "Yes Mistress. We love you."

Casandra, "thank you both. Now leave me, I need to think."

At five pm, all met in the Kitchen.

Mistress said, "Before we get started, I have an announcement."

All the Slaves looked at her and waited for her to speak.

Lara sensing something was wrong spoke first, "Mistress, I need to talk to you."

"Just minute Lara."

"Please Mistress."

And pleaded with her eyes.

"Very well, come with me."

Lara, "Come too Tara."

Tara nodded and followed, but first said to the others, "Wait here."

They all went back to the Office and Casandra turned and said, "What is so important?"

Lara, "You cannot do what you are considering Mistress."

"Just what do you think I am considering?"

Lara, "You're going to free Tara and me. Make us your equals. You cannot do this."

Tara, "I agree. You cannot do this."

Casandra sat down, thought and then said, "What I want is to marry you both. That is how I want to live, with you both at my side because of Love, not because you must serve me."

Lara and Tara were both stunned.

Lara got down on her knees and said, "But that is why we serve you Mistress, because we Love you."

Casandra took Lara's hands in hers said, "Will you marry me Lara?"

She then looked at Tara, held out her hand which Tara took and said, "Will you marry me Tara? That is what I would like."

Lara asked, "Casandra, what would change in the operation of the Estate?"

"Tara would move in with us. As far as your Duties, they would stay the same for now."

Lara and Tara thought for a bit and then Lara said, "Casandra, I would Love to marry you, if and only if, you promise to stay in Control of the Estate and your Slaves."

Casandra, "If we marry, they will be your Slaves too."

Lara, "But do you promise to remain in Control?"

Tara added, "Yes Casandra, I also will marry you. Please stay in Control, we will follow."

Casandra, "Yes, I will stay in control. I love you both so much."

And the three hugged.

Casandra said, "I was not thinking of a formal wedding but a common law marriage. We just sign on a paper, our intention to live as married people. Is that all right Lara? Tara?"

Lara, "Yes Casandra that will be great. When?"

Tara, "Yes, when Casandra?"

And Casandra with tears in her eyes, said, "How about now?" And she pulled out a form, all ready written.

Lara took the form and said, "You all ready had this, when did you write it?"

"A couple of months ago. I've been thinking about it."

Tara, "Shall we tell the others now?"

Casandra, "Before we do, should we restrict ourselves to having sex only with each other or also with the others?"

Lara, "We kept our Love while doing them, why stop now?"

Tara, "I agree with Lara. We know we Love each other."

Casandra, "Ok, let's tell them."

The three walked back to the Kitchen and Mistress said, "We have an announcement. We three are getting married."

There was stunned silence for several seconds and then everyone gasped. "You're getting married?"

"Wow."

Lizzy ran to Lara, hugged her and said, "I knew you would marry Mistress, that will make you my Mistress too, won't it?"

Lara looked at Casandra, who nodded, and looking back at Lizzy, said, "Yes, you will soon have three Mistress's who Love you."

Meagan came around the table and said, "I approve, you three were made for each other. Congratulations."

Mistress then said to Sarah and Joyce, "If this changes your thinking, I will understand and you can leave."

And then to all her other Slaves she said, "If any of you wish to leave the Estate, you may do so, with my approval. This is a big change for all of us."

Ann responded, "Not really Mistress. I take it you will still be in charge with Miss Lara and Miss Tara assisting you. If you want to marry them, go ahead, I think it is beautiful." And Ann continued, "All Slaves that approve of Mistress Casandra, Mistress Lara and Mistress Tara living as Married People, raise your hand."

Every hand went up. Once again, Casandra's eyes teared up she was so moved.

Lizzy hugged her and said, "It's because we all Love you all so much. You have always treated us so well. We want you to be happy."

And with that, all the girls jumped up, gathered into a group hug. And with that, Tara produced the Marriage Form and the three signed it.

Debbie said, "We should celebrate."

Lizzy, "Can us Mistress, can we."

Casandra smiled at Lizzy and said, "Yes, tomorrow we'll get dress up and celebrate." She continued, "Time for dinner."

After dinner, they watched a movie and then went to bed. Tara told the Slaves to go to bed. Then the newly married trio entered their Bedroom.

Casandra said, "Come to me my wife's."

To which Lara responded, "We're coming husband."

And the three laughed.

After their love making, Casandra said, "Now my life is complete."

The next morning, Lara and Tara started to wake Casandra in the normal way, but Casandra stopped them saying, "No, we are married now remember, you are no longer my slaves."

Lara responded, "We know that. We want to wake you this way."

And they did.

When the three made it out to the corridor, all there Slaves were there smiling, and said, "Good Morning Mistress's."

Mistress Casandra said, "Let us go down to the Fitness Room."

Later that morning, Lara said to Casandra, "The Slaves would like to celebrate our wedding. Tara and I have decided to cook a special dinner and service it in the Dining Room. With all of us dressing up in our best clothes. Is that all right with you?"

"Yes, that is fine my sweet wife," Casandra said smiling. Lara added, "I ask for one thing. Do not come down and into the Dining Room until I call for you. Ok?"

"All right. I'll wait in our Bedroom."

And that night, at 6:15pm, Lara called Casandra down to the Dining Room. All were dressed in their finest dresses. Everyone looked great.

When Casandra walked into the Dining Room, all rose and Lara said, "Here is the Leader of our Family. I give you Mistress Casandra Hall."

And all lifted their glass in salute.

Casandra was very moved and responded, "And I give you my Wife's, Lara and Tara, the Love's of my Life." And she went on and said, "And I give you my Slaves, whom I also Love with all my Heart. Thank you all."

There was not a dry eye in the room. When all recovered, they sat down and had a wonderful dinner with desert. After the Young Slaves had cleaned up, all went into the Living Room to talk. It was a good day for all.

Everything was the same but difference. Life at the Estate went on. Now, there were three Mistress's and six Slaves. Each did their duty.

It was still Paradise. It was still their Garden of Eden.