Stepmom Betrayal Ch. 10: The Photographer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, during the week, Dahlia worked with the other Slaves and attended the School. For one hour in the morning and one hour in the afternoon, she prepared shots for the upcoming weekend. The weekends were filled with Photo Sessions, except for the bondage sessions. The photo taking part of the Project took five months, but those five months were well worth it.

When going through the photos, Lara commented, "These are great! You are very talented Dahlia."

"Thank you Mistress Lara."

Dahlia and the Mistress's went through all the photos and chose the ones for the book part of the Project. Casandra wanted one book for each person, Mistress or Slave, and one for the Family.

While they were working one day, Casandra said, "I wonder who we can get to make the books for us. I'll check on-line, see what I can find."

Dahlia spoke up, "Mistress, I know someone. He is very good at that sort of thing. I've used him for wedding picture books, 50th wedding anniversaries, baby showers, etc."

"Do you know his number?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Call him."

Dahlia called the man, Jim Hunt, "Hi Jim. It's Dahlia."

"Hello Dahlia, been a while. Where you been?"

"I'm on a big project. I have some work for you. Interested?"

"For you babe, sure thing. What do you need?"

"I have a lot of photo's and my client wants 10 books made. Probably 3 copies each."

"Ok, no sweat."

"And it is very important that all info and photos stay confidential."

"Of course."

"Great, I'll send you a contract over and we can get started."

"Ok."

Casandra sat down and made out a contract for Jim's services. She was very generous but tough. If Jim got his part completed in 3 weeks, there was a bonus. But it has to be excellent work. If it does not pass Miss Hall's inspection, Jim would forfeit his fee. A clause in the contract stated that if any of the photos or any info from the Project were release, he would be liable for one hundred grand.

She thought, "A hefty fine."

They send the contract to Jim and he sent it back sighed, with a note which said, "She tough but fair. I'll do a great job."

Soon, they had all the photos and info ready, bundled in 10 packets for the 10 books. And send it all to Jim.

They then started to work on the web site. Casandra is very good on computers and build the web site herself with input from her Wives, Lara and Tara, and Dahlia.

They called it "Three Mistress's and Their Slaves."

A great head shot of the Three Mistress's were on top, followed by a large photo of the whole Family, with a great head shot of each Slaves below. When a visitor to the site hit on a photo, they would be sent to that person's photo library. Farther down the page was a link to other more photos of showing sex action photos. After 3 weeks, the Web portion of the Project was completed. Jim called that morning, and he was done and had overnighted the books. Three copies of each. When they arrived, one set would placed in the Office, one set placed to the Living Room and each person would get a copy of their own book.

When the books arrived, they all were delighted with them. The next day Dahlia called Jim to tell him "how pleased the client was. I'm sure she will send you a bonus. Thank you Jim for doing such a great job."

"You're welcome Dahlia. And tell your client, call me anytime."

That night, they all gathered in the Family Room and watched their Web Site go on-line for the first time. All scream their delight.

Lizzy said, "People all over the world will see how perfect we all are."

After all had settled down, Casandra stood up and said, "Dahlia, you could a great job. Thank you."

And she started to clap. The others all stood up and started to clap to. Dahlia was touched, deeply.

When the clapping had ended, Dahlia stood up and said, "Thank you all. The Project was a success, not because of me, but because of all of you."

Casandra walked up to Dahlia and said to all, "Time for bed. Everyone go to your own Bedroom. Tomorrow, we take Dahlia to the airport."

Then she said to Dahlia, "Your time as a slave has ended. Thank you. You will be missed."

"No, no. Thank you Mistress."

"No need for that. You are free."

And she walked to her bedroom.

The next morning, all were ready to go. Dahlia's bags were packed and in the van. And all were outside waiting to get in, they were waiting for the Three Mistress's and Dahlia to come out.

As the four women stepped onto the porch, Dahlia suddenly stopped and cried out, "I cannot leave this place in this way."

She turned to Casandra and said, "I have a request Casandra. Please, let me go and shut down my life. And returned here and continue as one of our Slaves. Please."

"You mean you wish to remain Our Slave."

"Yes Mistress."

"What of your business? You are very talented. Could you give that up?"

"Would I have too Mistress? I could keep doing it here. Taking photos of my Family. As far as my business, could I take a few, very selective jobs, each year."

"Are you sure about this Dahlia? It means leaving your life behind. Will there be any regrets?"

"I am sure Mistress Casandra. There is one regret but please, do not ask about it?"

Casandra turned to her Wife's, and saw them nod yes.

She then said to all, "Dahlia has requested that she be permitted to return and resume her slavery. This has been granted."

And all the Slaves cheered.

While they were waiting for her flight to board, goodbyes were said.

Casandra asked her, "How long do you think to settle your affairs?"

"2 or 3 weeks. I'll let you know Mistress."

"I have an open return flight booked for you. Come back to us soon."

Soon, her flight was called and Dahlia went on board the plane.

They drove home and resumed their lives. And waited for Dahlia to come back.

Part Three: Dahlia's return

Casandra was sitting at her desk thinking, "It has been just over 2 weeks since Dahlia has left. And we have had no word from her. I wonder, did she change her mind?"

Just then her phone rang, she looked and saw who was calling; and said, "It's Dahlia."

"Hello Dahlia."

"Hello Casandra."

Not a good sign, Casandra thought but did not give anything away, "How are you"

"Mistress that regret is a problem."

"Let's go on Skype"

"Yes Mistress."

Casandra could tell she had been crying, "What's wrong Dahlia."

"It's my Sister, Faith."

"Oh, I see. And she doesn't want you to leave. Is that it?"

"Let me tell you Mistress. She is all I have and I am all she has. Our parents died in an auto accident 8 years ago and we have no other family. She is 22 years old. Faith missed me terribly went I left for so long."

"And you don't want to leave her forever. That is understandable."

"No Mistress. It's not that. She wants...Faith wants to come with me and become a Slave too."

Casandra, Lara and Tara were all surprised. Casandra asked, "Why?"

Dahlia replied, "I know you ordered me not to tell anyone where I had been or what had happen to me. But Faith was so upset when I told her I was leaving and that I would not be returning. I told her all about the Estate and what life is like there. I tried to explain myself to her so she would understand my desire, which I still have, to return to the Estate and be your Slave. I told her of all the Love there and how wonderful you all are."

She paused and then said, "We are both very lonely people Mistress. Can Faith come with me?"

Casandra thought for a second, then said, "Is Faith there now?"

And Faith moved into view and said, "Yes. Here I am."

"Dahlia, leave the room. Let me talk with Faith."

After Dahlia left the room, Casandra asked Faith, "Have you thought about this fully? It means leaving everything, everybody, behind?"

"I have no one. Only Dahlia."

"And you would be willing to enter into slavery to remain with her? And share her with us?"

"Yes but may I explain?"

"Please do."

"I've thought for awhile that there was something missing in my life. And when Dahlia told me about your Paradise and all the Love there. Something just clicked. It is not just about Dahlia. I need this. I need to belong somewhere. Please Mistress. Please accept me."

"Hold for a second."

Casandra hit the mute button and walked away from the computer. She motioned to Lara and Tara to come closer.

She said, "Well, that's unexpected. What do you think?"

Tara, "She is a looker. She is gorgeous."

Lara, "Yes she is but she does seem to be sincere."

Casandra, "Yes she does. Would she be a disruption? We have been very fortunate with all the Slaves we have added."

Lara, "I think she will fit it."

"Ok, so that is three vote for Yes."

Casandra walked back to the computer and said, "Faith, call Dahlia back in."

When Dahlia was present again, Casandra said, "Faith's request to accompany Dahlia back to the Estate and become accepted as a Slave has been granted."

"Oh, thank you Mistress."

"I will make a plane reservation for her. Remember Slaves, bring nothing with you. Leave all your possessions behind you. Other than Dahlia's photo equipment, bring nothing."

"Yes Mistress."

"We'll be in touch."

Later that same day, Mistress Casandra called Dahlia on Skype and said, "Is Faith there to?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Both of you get in front of your computer."

They did and Mistress said, "Both of you, strip and have sex right there. Bring each other off. Now."

The two sisters looked at each other, stripped out of their clothes, knelt down and began as Mistress watched.

Afterwards, Casandra asked, "Faith, how did that feel to fuck your Sister?"

"It felt wrong but also right, Mistress."

"Slaves, I have made the reservations for you both and have e-mailed the info. We will be at the airport to pick you up. We'll see you tomorrow morning. Let me know when you have boarded the plane"

The next day, a Friday, the whole house was up very early and they drove to the airport. Dahlia and Faith's flight was due to come in at 9am. When told the about Faith, the Slaves were very excited. They could not wait to meet her. Soon, Dahlia was walking towards them. She was walking and holding hands of Faith.

When they reached the Group, Dahlia said, "Hello Mistress's and fellow Slaves, it is good to see you. May I present, Faith, my sister and now your Sister/Slave."

"Hello and welcome."

Lizzy went to Faith, gave her a big hug and said, "Welcome Sister Faith. I just know you'll Love it too."

Soon, they're bags were in the van and they were on their way. As they drove, they chatted with Faith. When the van pulled up to the house, everyone got out with their bags and they waited for Tara to return.

Once Tara had rejoined, Casandra spoke to the two new Slaves, "Welcome, Slave Dahlia and Slave Faith. You have both voluntarily joined our Family. It is well."

And to the other Slaves, "Come and welcome your new Sisters in slavery."

They then took them and their bags inside. And gave Faith a tour of the House and Grounds. Tara's old room and the one that Dahlia used before would be now Dahlia and Faith's Bedroom. Casandra installed a new computer in the Office for Dahlia's business, and a separate phone line. It was her business still but Mistress Casandra controlled. She would be the final judge on what jobs to except. Also, Dahlia surprised Casandra with a check.

Casandra asked, "What is this?"

"It is all of my money Mistress. All that I have is now yours."

"Thank you Slave Dahlia."

So, Faith joined the Family as a Slave. The three Mistress's, Casandra, Lara and Tara, now have 8 Slaves; Meagan, Lizzy, Debbie, Ann, Sarah, Joyce, Dahlia and Faith. During the performance of their Daily Slave Duties, Tara would split the eight Slaves into two work parties, one with Ann in charge and one with Joyce in charge. Life at the Estate went on without missing a beat. The Estate absorbed the two new Slaves with no problem. And although it is a crowded place, there is no discord.

The Three Mistress's do not allow it. In School, the Four Young Slaves; Meagan, Lizzy, Debbie and Ann, get taught by Mistress Lara and Mistress Tara, while the Four Older Slaves; Sarah, Joyce, Dahlia and Faith get taught by Mistress Casandra. All the Slaves wears a Sexy Schoolgirl Outfit while in School and a Sexy Maid Outfit when doing the Inside Slave Duties.

After 4 months, when the two new Slaves were very fit and toned, Mistress Casandra had Slave Dahlia do a photo shoot with Faith. And then had Faith do one with Dahlia, with Dahlia directing the shots. Soon, each had book of photos like the others and the Family Photo book was redone. Also, their photos were added to the Web Site. The Schedule was kept up and the Estate never looked better. Casandra bought a larger vehicle for the Family.

Every Saturday, the Slaves had their bondage session and every night there was love making. Mistress's and Slaves; sometimes they would pair off, sometimes by threes, fours or all together for an orgy of lust and sex. Everyone was very happy and content. The estate was their Paradise, their Garden of Eden.

Part Four: The Slave Contract Ceremony

One morning, Casandra was lying in bed between the two most important people in her life, her two Wives, Lara and Tara.

She thought to herself, "It's been 10 months since Dahlia and Faith joined the Family. And all is well. There is so much Love here. I am so lucky to have such Wives and such Slaves. And speaking of the Slaves, perhaps it is time to offer them the Choice. Stay or go. Sigh or leave."

She then thought, "I'll talk to Lara and Tara in the morning." And she drifted back to sleep.

Later that morning, while the Trio was in the Office, Casandra spoke to her fellow Mistress's about the Young Slaves. "Ladies, a moment," Lara and Tara each looked at Casandra and waited for her to speak, "My Dear Wives, the Young Slaves are all over 20. I believe it is time to offer all our Slaves the Choice. Stay or go. Sigh or leave. What do you think?"

There was silence as Lara and Tara pondered the question.

After a few minutes, Lara spoke first, "You gave Tara and me the same choice once. I agree with you. It is time to give them the ultimate test."

Tara, "I agree with you both. Do either of you think we will lose anyone?"

Again, silence until Lara spoke, "No, they each Love it here and they Love each other so much and they Love us with all their hearts and soul."

Casandra, "Tara, what do you think?"

"No one will leave us."

"I agree with you both. But, we could be wrong and must be prepared for that."

Lara, "Yes, be ready but expect nothing."

So, Casandra wrote out a Slave Contract for each Slave. After they were ready, they held on to them for a couple of days, to mull things over.

But on Friday, in the Living Room as School would normally start, Casandra said, "My Dear Slaves, could all of you come here please. Sit here at this table."

Soon, all eight Slaves were at the table.

Casandra began, "Today, is a big day; a very important day. Today could change everything. It is time to take our relationship to the next level. You all have a Choice to make. We have decided that you should be given the Choice; Stay or go. Sigh or leave."

Ann held up her hand and Casandra said, "Yes Ann."

"Are you offering us a Slave Contract. We can stay or leave and never return?"

Casandra smiled at Ann, "You are always so smart aren't you." Then she continued, "But yes. Here are the Slave Contracts."

She handed to each Slave their Contract. "Please read carefully. Take as long as you need. Ask questions, if you have any."

Lizzy started to cry and ran to Lara, and said, "Lara, don't you love me anymore."

Lara knew how upset Lizzy was, calling her Lara instead of Mistress Lara.

She hugged Lizzy and said, "Yes Lizzy I Love you very much. We all Love you very much. This is a Choice that you need to make for you. Think carefully about this. Wants done, it cannot be changed. Now, dry your eyes and go read your Slave Contract."

As Lara turned away, she wiped a tear from her eyes.

Ann raised her hand again and Casandra said, "Yes Ann." "May I speak to my fellow Slaves, alone Mistress's."

Casandra looked at Ann with surprise mixed with pride.

She thought, "She is becoming the Leader of the Slaves. She is worthy."

Casandra answered, "Yes, we will leave you all in peace. All when you would us to return."

The Three Mistress's walked out of the room. Casandra thought about ease dropping using the camera system but chose not to. She would trust her Slaves.

When the Slaves were alone, Ann said, "I have read the Slave Contract and I will sign it with pleasure. Speaking for me, the time I have spend here, with Mistress's Casandra, Lara and Tara, have been the most happy and most fulfilling I have ever had. I would lie down my life for my Mistress's and I would lie down my life for any of you, my fellow Slaves. I Love you all so much."

And she started to cry.

Joyce spoke up and said, "I also will sign. I Love this place and all of you so much."

Meagan said, "I have been a Slave for the longest. I to will sign. I have nothing in the outside world. I have everything right here with my Mistress's and you, my Sister Slaves."

Dahlia said, "I know that I have not been a Slave for very long. But I am the oldest Slave. This place is a magical, so full of Love. I to will sign."

Ann looked at each in the eye and said, "It looks like it is unanimous." She then said, "I'll call in our Mistress's."

On the intercom, Ann said, "Would Mistress Casandra, Mistress Lara and Mistress Tara please return to the Living Room."

When her Mistress's had returned, Ann said, "Mistress's, we now take pen in hand and all will now sign our Slave Contracts."

And each Slave signed her Contract. Ann gathered all the signed Contracts and handed them to Mistress Casandra.

There was silence for several moments, when Casandra said, "Thank you."

All could see that she was overwhelmed.

Mistress Lara, "You have made us all very happy and proud." She then said, "I call a holiday. Let us celebrate. Everyone, get into your bikinis."

All the Slaves ran up the stairs, except one. Ann had remained.

She walked over to Mistress Casandra and said, "We signed out of Love for you Mistress. And Mistress Lara and Mistress Tara."

And she leaned over and kissed Casandra on her head. Casandra looked at her, smiled, and hugged Ann for a long time.

Then she said, "Thank you Ann. Now go get your bikini on."

Ann ran up the stairs. The Three Mistress's walked up the stairs, put on their bikinis and all ran down to the pool.

Later, while Casandra and Lara were lying on chaise lounge chairs, Casandra said, "That Ann has quite a good head on her shoulders."

To which Lara said, "Yes she does. I think she is your heir."

Casandra looked at Lara, smiled, and said, "Perhaps, but you are the Crown Princess, you are next in line to the throne."

And they laughed.

After an afternoon having a great time in the pool or lying out or playing Volleyball, they had a quick dinner and Mistress Casandra said, "My dear Slaves. You have made me very happy. Let us now have hours of Love, sex and pleasure. Let's go to the Living Room for an orgy of sex."

And they did and after hours of sex, they fell asleep. They celebrated all weekend. They stopped having sex to eat lunch and dinner, otherwise, it as sex, sex and more sex. The Slaves had a bondage session on Saturday and Sunday. Actually, a great deal of time was spent simply lying with each other and gently caressing each other. Or, taking long walks through the Yard or the trails through the Woods. All the fun ended Sunday night and Monday morning things returned to normal.