Stepmom Betrayal Ch. 10: The Photographer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part Five: All the Slaves become Strippers

And things were normal for the next 6 weeks. Then Dahlia, with Mistress Casandra's permission, took a Professional Photographer job. It was for a large Wedding. The Three Mistress's decided that the whole Family would go on the trip, both to get away and to assist Dahlia. Dahlia had been teaching photography to all and this would show them the business end of it.

They flew to the location, a few days before the Wedding and Dahlia met with the Bride and arranged just what was wanted. Dahlia took photos of the preparations, the Wedding Ceremony and the Reception. The Family, all looking very beautiful, assisted Dahlia. The arrange was that Dahlia would send proofs to the Bride in one month. So, for now Dahlia's job was finished. During the job, everyone was on their best behavior. And there were no Adventures. Nothing to interfere with the job.

Now that the job, for now, was finished The Three Mistress's did have an Adventure planned. That night the Slaves were told about it.

The general opinion was "WOW."

Here, in this city, was a "Gentleman's Club" named "Heaven's Delight," complete with Strippers and in the back, off of the main room, were small rooms that the Dancer's could give private shows to Special Clients. When in a room, anything goes. The owner/manager, Daphne, does not care if the Strippers whore themselves out as long as she gets a cut.

Mistress Casandra had arranged for her Slaves to entertain at the Club as a "Visiting Dance Group" for two nights, Friday and Saturday, from 7p to 10p, on the 2nd weekend after the wedding. She sent Daphne photos of each, head shots and full body shots, before they left the Estate for Daphne to have signs and handbills made up. She also authorized Daphne to put the info of their visit on the Clubs web site. Casandra wanted a large crowd for her Slaves.

After the wedding the Family explored the city and did the tourist thing. They checked out the Club's web site and found their photos on the first page. They drove by the Club and found posters everywhere on the outside. Daphne really went all out to drive the show. And had no Adventures and soon, the it was Thursday, the day before the big show. All got their hair done, with Lara getting her "twelve year old look" and freshly shaved their pussies.

They arrived at Heaven's Delight a little early to change. The plan was for the Mistress's to stand and mix with the crowd and keep an eye on things. There was a "No Touch" policy that was strictly enforced by Daphne's bouncers. At least, on the Dance Floor. Once in one of the small rooms, anything goes. Each room does have a panic button so the Strippers can get help if she needs it. Unknown to the Dancers, there were also cameras in each small room. Daphne had a thriving "Blackmail" business going. Casandra knew all about it, she had hacked into the Club's computer system. She planned on erasing all photos and evident of their visit.

The Slaves would have the Dance Floor to themselves and would dance a set, say 15 or 20 minutes, then take a break and walk the crowd. And soon they would be asked to go to a small room and give an "extra" performance. Then they would freshen up and go back to the Dance Floor and dance. If any money exchanged hands, the agreement was they would split it with Daphne. Daphne was delighted, she normally got 10 percent from her dancers. So, that is how it went. It was hard work, they Danced, Stripped and had sex for 3 hours both days.

The crowd on Saturday was even larger than on Friday, the word had really gone out. They had sex with men, women, had threesomes with women or men. The Three Mistress's kept a close eye out and tried to keep track of where the Slaves were at any given moment. It was such a success that Daphne asked if they could stay for one more day and give a show on Sunday. And they did a special matinee show on Sunday. All were very tired but very happy.

Suddenly, it was noticed that Lizzy was missing. They out to her.

Suddenly she called out, "here I am, I'm sorry. I was talking Kasey."

Lara said, "You scared us Lizzy. We did not know where you were."

"I'm sorry Mistress. I told Kasey she could come live with us. That Daphne is mean to her, she beats here. Look."

And she pulled up her blouse and showed everyone the scars on her back. The Three Mistress walked over to Lizzy and Kasey.

Casandra asked Kasey, "Daphne did this."

"Yes."

"Come here child."

And Casandra hugged Kasey and then said, "Wait here Kasey while we change."

"Ok."

They group when to their changing room. Got dressed, grabbed their bags and Meagan tried to open the door. It wouldn't open.

She said, "That's odd. Maybe it's stuck."

She tried again. No luck.

Casandra tried, "No it's not stuck. It's locked."

"Why would they lock us in here."

Suddenly, a voice over an intercom said, "Why indeed. Mistress Casandra, you and your Slaves have been very popular. I just can't let you go and disappoint all your fans. So, here is the deal. Here you are and here you will stay. If you want to eat and drink, you will sign a performance contract. And Lizzy will be held hostage somewhere off site to guarantee your good behavior. My bouncers will open the door, give you the forms and collect Lizzy. Do not try anything or they will hurt you, maybe kill some of you."

Casandra motioned to Lara and Tara, not to talk.

She mouthed the word, "Fight."

And all nodded.

When the bouncers opened the door, Casandra was at the door and said, "Come in all of you. Give me the forms."

There were 6 bouncers, all large men and two were armed.

Casandra laughed when she saw the guns, "Look at this girls. These big bad men are afraid of us. Have to have guns to hide behind." Then she added, "What pussies."

One of the bouncers, one with a gun, came to close and Casandra did a spin kick and knocked him out. With that, the others join in the fight. Lara and Tara went outside the room and into the hall. The bouncers were not counting on the fact that all the girls have training to the Marital Arts.

When the battle was over, Casandra ordered "tie them all up. Very tightly."

She then went to the door and asked, "Any sign of anyone."

"No."

"Well, she would have heard the fight. Let's go get her."

She turned to Ann, and said, "Ann, you are in charge. Make sure they are all tied up. Then gather up our belonging and get everyone to the front door."

"Yes Mistress."

"We're going to look for Daphne."

The Three Mistress's walked up to the Office, expecting a fight or something. But when they got there, they had to laugh. Kasey was sitting on Daphne.

Casandra asked, "Kasey, what happen?"

"Daphne tried to hurt you all. When she heard the fight, she tried to run. But I stopped her."

"How did you do that Kasey?"

"I hit her with this."

And she held up part of a broken vase.

"Well done Kasey. Well done."

Casandra asked, "Are there any of the Dancer's still here?"

Lara answered, "Yes"

"Bring them."

Soon the Dancers were rounded up and brought to the Office.

Casandra asked, "Your boss tried to mess with us. She is your problem. What do you want to do with her?"

The Dancers looked at one another and did not say anything.

Until Kasey said, "Make her the Club slut."

All the Dancers laughed and agreed. Casandra went to the Office computer, she had all ready hacked into it while still at home. She quickly prepared several legal forms.

She said to the Dancers, "Here is a transfer of ownership of this Club to you. The names are blank, you can put whoever you want to, all if you want." She went on, "And here is a Slave Contract for Daphne, she is now your Slave. And, she has a large house and large property, here is a quick deed. And finally, here is a Power of Attorney, for all her assets. Let's get her to sign, get her up."

The Dancers picked Daphne up and sat her in a chair.

Casandra said, "Well, your bouncers were not up to the job. Now, listen you fucking whore. And that is what you are going to be. You will sign every form I put in front of you."

Daphne said, "Or what, you can't do anything."

"Oh."

Casandra picked up a letter opener, walked around the desk and said, "Strip her."

Soon the Dancers had her naked.

Casandra, still holding the letter opener said, "Sign or I will stick this up your worthless pussy. Then I will stick it up your ass. Then I will carve up your face, your tits, your whole body will be nothing but scars. You tried to mess with us, not a good idea."

The whole time, Casandra looked straight into Daphne's eyes. No one spoke for several minutes. Then Daphne collapsed.

When she recovered, she said, "All right. I'll sign."

Casandra, still standing next to Daphne, said, "And will not contest anything correct?"

"No, I will not contest anything."

Daphne signed the forms.

Casandra bend down and said, "If I hear of any trouble, I will come back and do what I said. Understand whore." She then said, "Bring her."

Casandra led them all to the changing room where the bouncers were.

She opened the door and said, "Bouncers, there are new owners. If you want to stay employed here, you better kiss up to the new owners."

And the Dancers walked into the room.

One of the Dancers said, "You were following that bitches orders. If you pledge yourselves to us, you may stay. If not, then leave." And then she said, "Untie them."

They were untied and one walked up to Casandra and said, "We are sorry. She's right, we were just following orders. I know that doesn't make it right, but I'm sorry."

Then he laughed and said, "First time I ever was whipped by a girl."

Casandra then said, "If you all work together, this place is a gold mine. Good luck."

And the group quickly left.

But not alone. When they got to the front door. Kasey was waiting.

Casandra asked her, "How old are sweetheart?"

"19."

"Where's your family."

"I don't have a family, I'm a orphan."

Casandra said, "You do now little one. You're coming with us."

They all walked out and they drove back to the hotel.

At one point, Lizzy asked," Mistress Casandra, you wouldn't have really done that to Daphne, would you?"

Casandra looked at Lizzy and said, "But she believed I would and that is what matters."

Casandra called the airline and booked a flight for Kasey. There flight was schedule to leave tomorrow at 10am. And they were back at the Estate by 6pm. What a trip. And now they had a new little sister. But what to do with her? Make her a Slave. Let her live there as a long term guest? Casandra decided, with input from Lara and Tara, to punt. Let us see how it goes. We'll let Kasey decide.

Kasey quickly captured the hearts of all. Casandra put her in Lizzy's room and the two got along fine. Kasey was fitting in like a dream. She was treated as a member of the Family, but never called Slave. Everyone acted normal, the Slaves called Casandra, Lara and Tara, Mistress; and the Three Mistress's called them Slave Meagan, etc. Casandra had said, we will not hide anything from Kasey.

After a month, Kasey came up to Lara and said, "Mistress Lara, can I join the Family?"

"What did you call me Kasey?"

"I called you Mistress Lara."

"You are not a Slave of ours. You shouldn't call me that."

"Can I be? A Slave?"

"Are you sure you know what that means?"

"Yes, Lizzy has been telling me all about this place. How great it is and I can see that. I never had a home before."

"Come with me little one."

Lara led her to Casandra and Tara, and said, "Kasey has a question?"

"Mistress Casandra, can I join the Family and be one of your Slaves?"

Casandra looked at Lara, who nodded and said, "I have all ready talked with her. I think she is ready."

Casandra looked at Kasey and said, "Yes little one, you may join our Family. Welcome, little one."

And too Tara, she said, "Call everyone in."

Soon, all the household was in the Living Room.

Casandra said, "My dear Family, please welcome the newest member of our Family and newest Slave, Kasey."

All the Slaves cheered and clapped and then hugged Kasey. All were very happy. After a few months, Slave Dahlia did a photo shoot with Kasey and she soon had a photo book of her own and her photos were added to the Web Site.

The Estate was very crowded. Three Mistress's and nine Slaves. Mistress Casandra reorganized the Estate. Ann was promoted to Estate Overseer Assistance. She would now be the on-site supervisor leaving Tara to work in the Office with Casandra and Lara. In addition, the Slaves asked permission to Marry, in a Common Law way, like their Mistress's did. One fine Friday, Casandra performed a wedding ceremony to wed all nine of her Slaves. They acted like Sisters and now they were Wife's. It would seem strange to others, but with all the Love at the Estate, it makes perfect since.

Everyone's health remained excellent, what with the workouts and their active lifestyle, and each got a yearly physical. Over time, they continued to have Adventures. At Schools, Malls, Parks, Strip Joints, Bondage Clubs, etc. In fact, Casandra bought a Gentlemen Club, a Bondage Club and an Adult Bookstore. She operated them all from a distance, let each Manager handle the day-to-day, but She Controlled.

That way, when they had an Adventure at one of them, there was no fear of anything going wrong. The Slaves got quite a following at the Gentlemen Club, called The Cat's Meow. About every 6 months, they would put on the act and have "extra" fun with customers and the full time Dancers. They also visited the Bondage Club, "The Three Mistress's Club" about every 6 months and the Slave would put on a Bondage Show on stage. And they would go to the Adult Bookstore, named The Door to Heaven, every 6 months or so. Dahlia kept taking photos, and each person's Photo Books were updated and was the Web Site.

Life was good.

The Estate is their Paradise, their Garden of Eden, their World.

It works. And all work hard to maintain it. They Love it with all their hearts.