All Comments on 'Stepmom Flashes'

by LitEroCat

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wrong Cat

Step mom son relationship is NOT incest.

Please try Erotic Coupling, Mature or in this case even non-erotic

LitEroCatLitEroCatabout 6 years agoAuthor
Tnx Anony...

I restored some missing bits - including a comment that Jean is the dad's 3rd cousin. Ver 1.1 is submitted.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 6 years ago
Not necessarily wrong category

In several states, step relationships are considered incest.

It was good ..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
re: Wrong Cat

Legally, that depends on the jurisdiction. At the very least, it IS Taboo.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Step Mom

This reminds me so much of my step mom after she and dad separated. She was lusting for me, and would do subtle things to flirt, like come into the bathroom to fetch something when I was in the shower so she could peek at my nakedness through the shower door. Other times she'd come to my room to wake me for school (college), but would wear her short nightly and pull my covers off so she could see my big morning erection tenting my boxers. She'd joke about my not being able to hide such a big penis erection, then said that she had peeked and knows that my penis was just as big and thick as my father's. We never fucked then, but she gave me a best hand jobs, ever, and let me spurt all over her tits and pussy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Needs some editing

"Red pubes and shaved labia" um, ouch !?

blackknight314blackknight314about 6 years ago
OK then.

Short, down, and dirty.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLitEroCat@LitEroCat
871 Followers
I'm a mostly uninhibited, positive-attitude SWM with an eclectic sense of humor who enjoys like-minded people of all ages & races for friendship &/or sex, maybe even a long-term relationship. Certain people (especially my mother!) say I'm good-looking, but it hasn't...