Stepmom Sent Back to School Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny, becoming more and more submissive did just that. Miss Barnes once again pulled up her skirt and pulled down her panties and spanked Jenny 20 times. The other students all felt bad for Jessie, they all liked her.

Once class was over, Miss Barnes remembered the envelope. She picked it up and read it. It was a nice note from Jessie's mother.

It read, "Miss Barnes, while I understand maintaining discipline in a classroom is important, I would prefer if you have any more problems with Jessie that you send me a note with her or call me. If she needs to be spanked, I will do it. Thank you." And it was signed and she wrote her cell# down.

After she read the note, Miss Barnes thought, "Great and I just spanked Jessie a 2nd time. I'll call Miss Miller."

She dialed Miss Miller's cell # and when she answered, "Hello Miss Miller, this is Miss Barnes. Jessie's History Teacher."

"Hello Miss Barnes. Is there something wrong?"

"No. I just got your note. And I understand and from now on I will call you with any issues with Jessie."

"That's great. How was she today? Any problems today?"

Miss Barnes replied, "Well, now that you ask. I did spank her again today. She yelled at a girl and hit her. So I spanked her. I'm sorry; I hadn't yet read your note."

"Ok, but from now on, please don't spank her. If it needs to be done, I will do it. Ok Miss Barnes?"

"Understood Miss Miller."

Jessie said, "Call me Jenny, Miss Barnes."

To which Miss Barnes said, "And you can call me Silva."

The rest on the day went well. Jenny didn't see Rita all day and she walked home. Jessie wasn't at home yet. Jenny thought, "Must still be working. I'll just do my homework."

In a couple of hours, Jessie came home and fixed dinner. They discussed their day as they ate. Jessie was waiting for Jenny to tell her she had been spanked again. She did and when finished with dinner, Jessie said, "I can't believe you got spanked again."

"It was nothing. It was the other girls fault."

"I said what I would do. Come here."

And she pulled Jenny to her, then stopped and said, "Take your clothes off Jenny. You want to act like a little girl, than I will treat you like a little girl."

Jenny just looked at Jessie and then, in a quiet voice, said, "Yes Mom."

And took off her clothes and lay across Jessie's knees. Jessie was actually shocked that Jenny obeyed her and spanked her 15 swats.

Then Jessie said, "Do not misbehave at school young lady. Is your homework finished?"

"Yes."

"Let me see it."

As Jessie checked over Jenny's homework, she thought, "I just spanked my nude stepmom and she let me. It was another shift in power."

Nothing happened on Friday at school till the last bell. As Jenny was walking out; Rita, Sarah and Carrie were waiting for her.

Rita asked her, "Want to eat our pussies?"

Jenny just looked down at her feet and then said, "Yes I would."

And turned and walked into the restroom. She serviced all three and brought each one to two orgasms.

Rita said, "You are a good little pussy eater Jessie."

And to Sarah and Carrie she said, "Let's keep her for ourselves. Protect her from the others and from the teachers. Try not to let her get spanked again."

Sarah and Carrie agreed. So now Jenny had three protectors, just for letting them use her.

That night, Jenny told Jessie what had happened and that she now had three protectors. Jessie said, "That's good. You sure you don't mind servicing them so much?"

Jenny said, "No Mom. I like it."

"Ok, but be careful."

"I will."

On Saturday, they went to the mall to shop. Jessie found many outfits for Jenny to try on. She bought another complete uniform, some dresses and other cute outfits. Jenny kept complaining about the styles and finally Jessie got mad and said, "That's it. Come here."

And grab Jenny by the hand, sat down and spanked her. After, Jessie said, "Now, are you going to behave?"

"Yes, I'll be good. I promise."

Jessie bought the items and they went home. For the rest of the weekend, they just stayed and relaxed. Soon it was a new week.

12