All Comments on 'Stepmom's Special Day'

by SexyBeast

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
JR68JR68almost 15 years ago
This story is...

...way too hot to end at this point! Please give us more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Holy shit!

I have been on this site for years and this is the first time i've ever felt compelled to post a comment. this is THE hottest story i've ever read period. the writing is so good and descriptive i could actually see it. PLEASE continue this story!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
get dad/hubby into the action with sons..!!

tell us more...but get ..nick/sam's dad.. into hot family fun action..with jill..and sons.. all together...and do us women/moms a big favor..tell is more about nick/sam's bodies..and how stepmom orally does them from head to muscled legs/feet...and really hottt..like to see jill get both nick and sam into some hot bi action with their dad..with her direcxting and participating.. becoming their cumslut..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Hot Momma

Good story! Add son's friends to the mix for even better stories? Keep writing.........

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
GOOD STORY!!!

Got me hard.

Omart57Omart57about 6 years ago
Nice!

Very nice! Looking forward to more!

MaryAndersonMaryAndersonover 5 years ago
After some years I recently re-read this.

It's among the best Literotica stories.

Crusader235Crusader235almost 5 years ago
2019

2019 and still one of the Hottest Step Mom & Son's story! Five Stars! On to the Prom.

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 2 years ago

(9/26/2021) I admit I'm not into the group sex category and would rather read FFM and not MMF threesomes. I guess I'm just a selfish SOB and don't really like to share. But I had to read this story first when I started to read "Stepmom Goes to the Prom". I'm also not into cuckolding a good guy, but do we really know what he's been up to or who he may be doing it to while he's away? Nick did contemplate on his father not being able to go without for a month. Also, I guess I felt it was okay since they were all so close, but I did feel for Sam. It seemed Nick was having most of the fun and rocking Jillian's world. Well done, IMO. 5 stars from me.

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Great story but it should be tied in a series with Stepmom goes to the Prom. It has been 11 years since this series was published and the author really needs to continue or finish the series. Hot Story. Maybe stepmom get knocked up after the prom. 5 stars

Rob_RoyaleRob_Royale3 months ago

Very hot. Love a good stepmom story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous