Stepmother Discipline

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would have agreed at one point but I would not any longer. "What are you waiting for? You know the drill get on your knees." I obeyed. "Start licking."

Judy grabbed her skirt and pulled and pulled... slowly. I loved her pale skin. My eyes set on her legs slowly being revealed.

She stopped well under her crotch, though I couldn't really see all that well since my mouth was kept very low. Her hand then grabbed my head by the hair and began to pull me up while keeping me pressed against her skin. My tongue wouldn't leave her body, my tongue touched her ankle, then her calf, then her knee and the bottom of her thigh and I kissed them all.

She pulled me away from her at that point. There was an intensity in her face that I was seeing for the first time.

"You will learn the hard way." She stood up and place her foot lightly on my face. Then she pressed against me pushing me down until I fell down on my back. She walked over me until her feet stood at each side of my head.

She grabbed her skirt and pushed and I could see from below that there were no panties present. She wasted no time and squatted over me.

At first she kept on her feet and there was some distance between my face and her ass. I had to lift my head to reach her but she quickly her knees fell to the ground and her whole weight descended on me.

It was dark for me. Her skirt didn't allow any light in. This only made it darker because my face was buried in her bottom.

I loved it.

Just tasting anything I could. I know some pussy got in the way which I did not mind at all, but she didn't want that. It wasn't her plan. Instead she did the arousing act of shift her body left and right until she could get her butt over my face exclusively.

"Do you like this now ah?" She asked. was that a moan?

Electrical shocks went down my spine when I found her hole. It was hard to find with so much flesh in the way.

My hand lifted her skirt over her ass and planted themselves on those great ass cheeks sitting on my face.

"Sitting on your face... can... you... even breath pervert..?" Her breathing told me everything I wanted, I pushed my face harder against her.

My hands went lightly on her cheeks first and my hands trembled. My light touch gave way to a harder and harder press until I was squeezing her cheeks. This went on and on until...

"What do you think you're doing?" She got off my face and light returned into my eyes. "That better not be what I think it is." She moved to my side on her knees. She made me turned towards her and her hand moved straight and directly to my crotch.

She grabbed my cock hard then she found my balls. Holding me she said, "I think I will have to be harsher, I mean what's the meaning of this?" She didn't let me answer. "I'll be right back and don't move."

She went to the kitchen and came back two minutes later moving behind me. She pulled my hands behind me and tied them with a rag. "This is the first thing I found, it's not tight enough but you get the point, keep your damn hands off me."

She stood up again and walked in front of me, turned around, lifted her skirt with both hands. I had never seen a more beautiful view. Her ass was perfect. Big, somewhat pale, those cheeks were immense. She held the skirt with her right hand and with her left hand behind my head decisively shoved my head onto her ass.

With my face against her butt her hand moved me from side to side, I took the hint.

I moved my face from side to side, I didn't have my hands so my face had to do the job. Without even trying my mouth was slightly open and my tongue was already licking her butt precious butt cheeks.

After some effort my face opened the ass cheeks while Judy moved forward bit by bit. With my stretched tongue I couldn't see anything, my eyes were closed, but I could feel. My tongue tasted her skin before finding the distinctive texture of her hole.

"Mm." That was the first time Judy had clearly moaned. Just audible but nonetheless my reaction was to use my tongue again, seeking that sound.

When my tongue found her hole again I licked. I licked and licked over it and Judy quickly moved forward. It was as if her body was weak and she trembled from the bottom up.

She fell forward stopping herself on the couch and away from me. With this distance I could admire her ass again and this time she was bent over. I would have agreed with her before but from so close I could not agree any more. I couldn't believe my eyes. I had never seen a woman's ass and butthole from so close but I knew the one in front of me wasn't a normal one.

In porn buttholes are prepared and one could say fake, but the one in front of me wasn't any worse. Her skin color never changed, it was tanned white skin that culminated in a slightly rosier hole. It was perfect. Nothing about it would make me not want to bury my face in it.

I would have agreed at some point that maybe the anus was no place for me but looking at one so perfect, perfumed even, like hers changed my opinion.

I stuck my tongue out and it was long enough that I could see it. I could see it as I moved closer and went straight into her hole. She shook with my touch and I happily continued. No strokes, just my straight tongue pushing in and out.

"Aaaaa, eeea, aah, fuck." She murmured.

And in again it went. Slowly, cautiously, my tongue entered her. As I moved deeper my tongue got wider and I could feel the pressure of her hole strengthen for a second before giving way and getting softer.

I loved the sensation. The way her body received my tongue, it was incredible, her moan oh God, nothing would stop me now...

Beep! beep! beep!

She moved quickly, straightening up quickly. Her ass pushed back against my face, even this I enjoyed. She let her skirt fall back into place, grabbed her phone on the couch and left me with my hands tied and on my knees.

12