Stepmother is Wickedly Good Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I found out as Lisa and I chatted that she has been doing some modeling on the side to help pay for her college tuition, but it sometimes took her out of town, which slowed down her progress getting her classes in. She was such a charming girl, extremely sweet and very mature for a 22-year-old.

As the night got later, we all were getting pretty tipsy from the all the drinks we had, with Jackie a little more on the drunk side. I think she was missing Dad a little and had a little more alcohol than she probably should have. As the party came to an end, I asked Lisa she would be interested in going out some time. She got a huge smile and said that she would love to. She gave me her number and I gathered up Jackie to head back to the house.

Jackie was being silly as we walked, she started to sing some dumb kids' song that got me to laughing, then she laughed along with me. She nudged me with her elbow and said in slurred words, "See, I told you that you would hit it off with Lisa!"

"Yeah, I guess so. I asked her to go out sometime and she agreed so you were right," I said, then reaching out to keep her steady as she kept staggering. We got to the house and I had to help her get back to her bedroom. I guided her to the bed as she giggled, then she plopped herself down like a rag doll. I reached down to take off her shoes and there in full view, was her sweet pussy staring me right in the face.

She was still giggly with her eyes closed, one leg pulled up and the other straight, leaving nothing to hide. Good LORD, her sexy cunt was incredible! Her puffy outer lips now spread, showing off her glorious inner labia and fat little clit. I was mesmerized by her sex and I could not move for a minute. She opened her eyes, looked down at me and I knew that she knew what I was looking at.

She giggled harder and said, "Oops! Didn't mean to flash you there, Lee!" She laughed harder and added, "Do you think I have a nice pussy?" She was laughing hysterically at this point. I turned about 6 shades of red and nodded yes with a smile, then took the blanket and covered her up. I told her goodnight, shut off the light and went to my room.

I quickly undressed, shut off the light and got into bed. I do not know how I was going to sleep at this point because my 8-inch cock was standing at full mast and ready for action. Good grief, I thought. That is my Dad's Wife in there, I cannot be thinking about her like that! I thought about jerking off but hoped I could make it go down by thinking about stupid stuff.

I succeeded in getting my cock to settle down and finally dozed off. I was not asleep long when I felt a body climb in bed with me. At first, I thought it was a dream but then felt skin up against my back. There was only one person it could be and that was Jackie. I laid there very still, not sure if I should move or not when her little arm wrapped around my mid-section pulling herself very tight against me.

She murmured something like, "Sorry, but I get scared being in bed alone." Her body spooning against me and her face nuzzled into my back. Good grief, what was I to do? What if my Dad found out? I did not want to be the cause of any marital problems between them! All this was going over in my head as I felt her hand move down. Holy fuck!

She slowly moved it down, while I continued laying there like a stone, the only thing that was moving, beside her hand, was my rapidly inflating traitor of a cock. Curse you, I thought. She wrapped her hand around it, and I let out a gasp. She made a small moaning sound as she moved her hand up and down it. She then grabbed my hip and pulled me onto my back, then continued stroking me.

"You have a gorgeous cock," she said, her speech still a bit slurred. I did not know what to say as she moved her small hand up and down my erection, squeezing it. I could just faintly see her in the dark room with only the dim light from a nightlight in the bathroom. Her eyes were closed as she moved her hand on me, then moved up a little and began licking around my nipple and kissing it.

I had never been in a situation like this and I really did not know what to do. I was not sure she was sleep walking and I was afraid of reacting to what she was doing. My cock was already starting to ooze precum out of it and she moved her finger around in it as she stroked me. Then in one quick fluid movement, she moved over me, and took my cock into her mouth, sucking it deep.

Oh, dear GOD! Her mouth felt incredible! It had been too long since I was last with a woman and Jackie was damn good at oral sex from the get-go. She squeezed my cock as she sucked on it, then backed off it, milking more precum from me, then licking it up with her tongue, as she let out a slight moan. I did not know how I was going to contain myself with her.

She sensed that I was getting awfully close, so she paused for a few seconds, letting me simmer down a bit. Then in another cat like move, she straddled me and guided my cock into that sweet pussy of hers, sliding down on it until pressed against her cervix and her clit was smashed against my pubic bone. Oh FUCK!

Fuck is what she did, too! Her cunt felt amazing as she began moving up and down on me, moaning her pleasure as she did. She gathered my hands and pressed them to her voluptuous tits and squeezed them, causing her to moan even louder. Her sweet vagina muscles milking my cock as she moved faster on me, grinding down hard each down stroke.

Her breathing became very erratic through her moans of pleasure and I knew she was going to cum and cum hard. She went into overdrive impaling herself on me as she grabbed my chest muscles and squeezed extremely hard as the first wave her power orgasm overtook her. She thrashed all over me, grinding her hot pussy hard on me, crying out over and over as each wave shot through her body!

She was a wildcat on me, and I knew I was going to cum very soon. My own groans of pleasure getting more vocal as she rode through her climax. I told her that I was going to cum and in a flash, she was off me and had my cock back in her mouth, sucking me and stroking me hard. I was astounded by her as the first spasm from my own orgasm rose through me, sending spurt after spurt of cum into her hungry mouth.

She sucked on me like a pro as she moaned and swallowed as fast as she could to keep up. I did not think I would ever stop cumming. I guess I had too much build up over the past year. I held her head as she kept milking my cock with her hand, keep her mouth closed around the head, getting every drop from me until I had none left to give. She lifted her face towards mine, smiled in the darkness and said, "Mmmm you taste so good, and you felt so good inside me, too!

I just laid there taking her in and smiling back as the repercussions of what we had just done began to filter back in my mind. She moved up on me and kissed me softly and said in a whisper, "Thank you, I really needed that." She then laid down beside me cuddling in close once more and drifted off to sleep. I laid there for another hour just blown away by what just happened before I finally fell asleep.

Morning came as the sun once more filtered through the blinds. As I woke up, the first thought was I hoped to God last night had been a dream but as I felt the sweet warm body next to me, I knew it was not. I sighed to myself not knowing what to do or what to say when she woke up, but I was about to find out as she began to stir.

Her eyes slid open as I had turned to look at her. They got big and she propped herself up doing a double take on where she was, then to my complete surprise, started giggling and said, "Oops, what did we do?"

My mouth just hung open for a second and then I managed, "Um, you came in last night and said you were scared to be alone." My words came out in a slight stammer as I looked at her not knowing what else to add.

"Aw, I'm just messing with you, Lee, I know exactly what happened, and please, let us just nip this in the bud right now, okay? Do not worry about what your Father would think, he and I have an understanding and He knows that I was hot for you as soon as we met."

"Why do you think he said for you to help me out in whatever I might need? Now don't get me wrong, I am not just some little whore that your Dad married but I do have needs that he just sometimes cannot keep up with, but I love him and will not cheat on him, ever. If I want to be with someone, we talk it through, and he is very understanding."

"So, he knows you were going to sleep with me, then?"

"Yes, he does, we talked about it briefly in the bedroom when he was getting ready to leave town. He was the one that suggested it, knowing how needy I am especially at night. I do get night terrors sometimes and being next to him helps me considerably with that. Well, he told me to go in and get into bed with you if I needed to."

I listened to all that she said to me, but still felt a bit uneasy about it. She leaned over and kissed softly on the lips and said, "Lee, please don't worry, okay? I promise you, it's fine. Now let's get showered and get some breakfast, then talk about you getting some hot sex from Lisa, AFTER this week though, because I am probably going to keep you drained until your Dad gets back!" She giggled then rolled out of my bed, taking her sexy naked heart shaped ass back across to her room to shower.

I laid there for a few minutes still going over all she told me, then decided to just go with the flow. I showered up, got dressed and met her in the kitchen. She already had breakfast nearly ready as I grabbed a cup of coffee. She told me to have a seat and she would be done in a few minutes.

She brought over some toasted English muffins and fruit spread and sat down across from me. We ate and drank our coffee, chatting it up like nothing happened. I kept thinking about how amazing she was and how she rocked my world. I looked at her and smiled a naughty grin and she said with a grin right back, "What is on that naughty mind of yours, Lee?"

"Well, I have to ask, do we need to use condoms? I mean you jumped off me when I said I was going to cum last night and I just thought maybe you didn't want to risk getting pregnant."

She giggled and said, "Well, I was just hungry for your cream to be honest. I am not able to get pregnant, so there is no need to worry about that. I figured you were safe since you said you haven't had sex in a year so again, no worries."

"Wow, I'm sorry you can't have kids, Jackie, I think you would be a great Mom," I said to her with a smile.

Her face got a bit serious and said, "Yeah, I am sorry, too. I think your Dad was wanting more kids, but he understands why, you see something happened to me when I was younger and it caused me to have problems in my lady reproductive system, but it also means lots of fun without worries." Her demeaner went back to being cheerful in a blink of an eye.

We finished up and cleaned up our dishes. I asked if she wanted to go to the beach with me again, and she happily said yes. So, we went in and changed into our swimsuits and got ready to head to the beach. Jackie had on a different suit today, this time it was a sexy white one piece that did not cover much more than the bikini she had on the day prior.

I could not help but give her a little whistle as she came out of her bedroom. She smiled and winked, then twirled around giving me the full view of her very sexy body. "Wow, Jackie, you look fantastic! Do you have a different suit for each day, because I sure am enjoying the different views you are giving me."

"Aw, thanks Lee, you're just like your Dad with all the sweet compliments, I could just kiss you," she said, then came over and gave me a sweet lingering kiss. Her hand brushed against the front of my shorts, giving my already stirring cock and little pet. "Easy there, we keep this up, we may not make it to the beach," she breathed into our kiss.

Too late, as my cock went to full attention, tasting her tongue as it danced into my mouth. Dear God, this woman was pure vixen and knew how to push my buttons. Her hand kept rubbing my throbbing erection through my shorts as our kiss became more passionate. She then pulled back and said, "I had better help you out before we leave."

Just like that, she was on her knees in front of me, tugged down my swimsuit, my cock springing into her full view. She grinned that sexy smile of hers, then took my meat into her mouth. Good LORD this woman had a talent for sucking cock! She could easily deep throat my entire 8 inches without batting an eye.

Her lips and tongue worked magic on my manhood, as she sucked me in and out of her hungry mouth. She began working her hand while she moved faster up and down on me. I just stood there looking down at her sexy red hair bouncing as she bobbed her head on me. I already began feeling my orgasm percolating down deep.

Jackie was a master at her oral skills as she sensed my impending climax. She moved a little faster on me, moaning as she did, stroking my hard flesh as she sucked. I groaned a deep guttural sound as the first spasm hit me and the first stream of my hot cum hit the back of her throat.

She milked me with great effort, sucking in every stream of my hot liquid, and swallowing every bit of it. As I finally began to slow down, she continued softly stroking me and squeezing my cock to get all she could get out of me. She backed off with her mouth, looking at my little orifice as she still squeezed me from the base up to the tip, getting out the last final pearly drop in which she deposited on to her tongue then took it in to her greedy mouth.

Jackie looked up at me with a grin from ear to ear and said, "Lee, you taste so good, you know that? You must eat a lot of bananas and pineapples because your cum tastes sweet. Thanks for the after-breakfast dessert!"

She stood up and I leaned down to softly kiss her then said, "Dear God, Jackie, you are absolutely amazing and thank you!"

She added, "I figured you would enjoy that, I know your Dad sure likes it, too. Oh, and now I don't have to put on any lipstick before we go, my lips are nice and pouty red." She giggled, took my hand after I pulled my swimsuit back on, and we headed out the door.

"Oh, by the way," she started, "Lisa is going to be there waiting for us." She looked at me and winked then finished, "and just to add, she does like you, she told me in her text this morning."

"Nice," was all I could say with a smile.

We got to the beach and there waiting in the same spot we were yesterday was Lisa. She saw us approaching and stood up to greet us. Just like Jackie, Lisa had on a different swimsuit and she looked ridiculously hot in, too. The soft clingy material hugged her body, showing off her already hard nipples and just giving the slight hint of her camel toe, "Hey guys, how are you this morning?"

We said hello back to her then put our gear bags on the ground and grabbed our seats. Lisa looked at me with a smile and said, "Lee did you make sure Jackie got tucked in okay last night." I was not sure if that was a loaded question or not, but responded, "Yeah, she was a little silly trying to get her home, but we managed to get her to bed without issues."

We all had a laugh about it then chatted for a while before heading into the water to have some fun. I was enjoying watching these two sexy women the entire time, as I undressed them with my eye many times. They must have known, too, because they would whisper to each other and giggle now and then. We spent most of the morning and early afternoon there before heading back to the house to get some late lunch and decide what to do the rest of the day. Lisa did not have anything going on, so she joined us.

We got to the house and Jackie headed in to shower and change. I told Lisa she could use my bathroom if she wanted to do shower up, too, and she readily accepted. About 10 minutes after she went into my room, I heard her call for me from the bathroom. I went in to see what she needed.

She peeked her head out of the door and asked me for a towel. I caught a glimpse of her completely naked body in the mirror through the crack in the door. Wow, what a sexy ass she has, I thought. "Uh, Lee? The towel please," she asked again with a grin on her face.

"Oh yeah, sure. Sorry, I'll go get you one," I stammered. She giggled. I went out to the linen closet and brought her back a towel and handed it to her through the small opening in the door. She looked at me with that same grin, then opened the door all the way to reveal her incredibly hot body to me. My mouth just hit the floor as she said in a seductive tone, "Is this what you wanted to see?"

All I could do was nod my head. Lisa stepped towards me, dropped the towel, and wrapped her arms over my shoulders, planting a very sexy kiss on my lips. She was still dripping wet, but I did not care at that moment. She backed off the kiss and said, "You need to shower, too, come, let me wash your back." She took my hand, and I followed her lovely slender naked body into the bathroom.

Lisa turned the shower back on, stepped in with me right behind her. She then grabbed and wash cloth and slowly washed me down, take extra time to wash my rapidly hardening cock and balls. She smiled and kissed me again, as her hand moved up and down on my erection. I rinsed off, she turned off the shower, then we stepped out on the mat.

We dried each other off, stealing tender kisses and finishing up before she led me back into the bedroom, she laid down on the bed with her legs up slightly giving me full view of her sweet naked completely bare sex. She held her arms up to me and I joined her on the bed. I kissed my way up her exceptionally long lanky legs until I reached her sweetness, her hands and fingers running through my hair, gently guiding my face to her.

Her vagina was beautiful, soft smooth outer lips that parted revealing her rose petal inner lips and her wet opening. My lips contacted her sex, and she tilted her head back and softly moaned. She tasted heavenly as I slowly licked up and down her gooey slit and sucking on her swollen clit. "Oh God, yes, Lee. Your mouth feels so good on me," she breathed.

I was in heaven between an angel's legs as I made love to her sweet pussy with my mouth. Her long legs shaking while draped down the sides of me as she started to cum in my mouth. Her spasms causing more of her sweet fluids to run freely down my throat. She was like candy and I was a fat kid in a candy store.

She gently pulled me up on top of her, reached down and guided my very rigid cock into her sweet hole. I slid inside and she gasped, holding me tightly to allow her to get used to my size. "Please be gentle, Lee, you are huge, and I am not that experienced," she whispered in my ear. I let her control the pace of my entry until I finally had all my flesh buried deep inside her.

"Oh my GOD," she exclaimed, then wrapped her legs tightly around me, her arms pulling me tightly against her as she dug her fingernails into my skin. I slowly moved in and out of her, enjoying just how tight she was inside, wrapped so warmly around me.

We began to move with each other, our bodies tightly pressed as I moved in and out of her. She would push herself up against me when I pushed in, getting into a perfect rhythm, kissing passionately, and filling the room with our sounds of sexual pleasure.

Lisa was a deeply passionate girl, and I could tell that she wanted to make love, tenderly and lovingly, not just a fuck and forget about it. She was the epitome of the most sensual of erotic novels. She must have cried out through at least 3 or 4 very intense orgasms before I reached my own climax, pressing hard inside her and filling her with my hot cum.

We laid there for several minutes, still kissing, and lightly touching each other. She looked at me with those gorgeous ice blue eyes of hers, and said, "Lee, you are an amazing lover. I could tell you would be from the first minute I met you, just by how kind and how well-spoken you were during our conversation then and later at my place."