Stepmother is Wickedly Good Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She still had her legs wrapped around me, keeping me planted firmly inside her hot pulsing quim as she kissed me again so lovingly. After a bit, I gently slid off her, my now soft cock slipping from her, leaving a trail of our juices running down her sweet crack. She moaned a little in disappointment as our sex separated and I grabbed her a towel, gently placing in against her sex, to catch any more of our fluids.

She smiled so sweetly and said, "See this is what I mean, you are such a sweet man." She put her hands to each side of my face and kissed me again.

"I was raised to always treat a woman with respect and kindness, especially women that I really like," I said with a smile, then winked at her. She wrapped her arms around me and hugged me tight then giggled said, "I think we need another shower.

The two of us jumped back in the shower, washing off our sex fluids and smells, then dried off, managing to get dressed but only after some more kissing and fondling, and head out to the kitchen. Jackie was sitting there reading her phone and sipping on a beer when she looked up to see us.

She grinned from ear to ear, "Well now, what have you two been up to?" Lisa's face turned about 3 shades of red as she smiled looking very bashful suddenly, and then giggled like a schoolgirl. I just smiled and shrugged my shoulders.

"Uh huh, I knew you two would hit it off," Jackie said as Lisa sat down still blushing and smiling while I got us a couple of beers. "Jackie, are you ready for another," I asked while getting them. "Yes, thank you," she replied. The three of us headed out on the back deck and sat there chatting away for the rest of the afternoon. Jackie stealing glances at me and Lisa, occasionally, grinning and winking.

I was beginning to think that my lovely Stepmother had a naughty wicked streak in her and not the mean kind. She was a vixen of the hottest kind. Later that afternoon as it approached dinner time, the three of us putting our mixed kitchen skills together and creating a nice spread of meats, cut veggies and mixed fruit then sat down to eat. Afterwards, we cracked open a big bottle of chardonnay to share with what was left of the fruit.

I was on top of the world, enjoying such a lovely time with 2 incredibly beautiful women, flashing back every so often thinking about their naked bodies against me. Evening came to quickly and Lisa had to head home. She had a modeling shoot to go to and had to fly to Miami first thing in the morning.

I told her that I would walk her home. That garnered big smiles from both her and Jackie, with the latter commenting, "Uh oh, I think he is sweet on you, Lisa." Both grinning and me once again turning red as they giggled. We headed out the door and had a nice slowly leisurely walk over to her place. I reached out to hold her hand as we did, getting another sweet smile from her. We continued talking and before I knew it, we were at her door.

She turned and smiled, saying, "Lee, again, you proved just how much of a sweet man that you are, and thank you for walking me home, and thank you for such a wonderful day." We kissed very softly, our tongues doing a slow dance with each other, wrapped in each other's arms.

"Goodnight, Lisa. Sleep well and call me when you get back, I would love to take you out on a nice date," I said to her.

She smiled and nodded her head, then added, "I sure will, Lee. I'll only be gone for a couple of days, so we can plan something for this weekend if you like?"

"It's a date," I finished, and kissed her one more time and she turned and headed inside. Yeah, I was feeling a little on top of the world as I walked back to the house. Not only did I get laid by 2 different gorgeous women, but it also turns out one of them really likes me.

I was still grinning when I walked into the house. Jackie was there on the sofa watching a TV program, then looked at me as I came in. "Lee, I think Lisa really likes you, a lot. You are both extremely sweet people so I know you will have a nice time with her this summer."

"I have to agree, at least on her being sweet, now I'm not so sure about me," I chuckled.

"Oh stop, just because we had sex, doesn't mean you aren't a sweet man," she quickly chimed, "besides, you were sweet at that, too, because you helped me out in my time of need." She smiled and winked at me. I returned her smile and asked if she wanted a beer, but she said she was going to finish her program and head to bed shortly.

I grabbed a beer and sat out on the back deck for a while, once more enjoying the beautiful stars, thanking them for sending me a couple of angels. I finally started to get tired and headed into bed. I stripped down, turned off the light, got under the covers and laid there for a bit still thinking about the day.

It was probably about 15 minutes later, I heard my door open, there was Jackie again, tip toeing over and crawling under the covers with me. She pressed up against me, putting her arm over me like she was trying to not to wake me. I turned over and looked into her eyes and she got that big shit eating grin again.

"Did I wake you," she asked in a whisper.

"No and why are you whispering," I added with a chuckle.

She shrugged her shoulders and giggled, then buried her petite self into me as I wrapped my arms around her. She quickly fell asleep while I held her in my arms, protecting her the best way I knew how.

Morning came as I slowly woke up to the sound of rain against the window. I looked over to find Jackie was still sound asleep, her beautiful ginger hair spread out all over the pillow as she laid there on her back, the blanket only partially on her, just covering her tummy and the very top of her pussy. She looked heavenly and I could not help but move in closer to her.

She smelled like honeysuckle, so sweet to the senses as I moved down her, looking at her large puffy soft nipples. I wanted to touch her, but I did not want to wake her up, yet. I gently pulled the blanket off her completely exposing her as I scanned my eyes across her soft just slightly pudgy tummy down to her fully exposed, beautiful pussy.

The way she had her one leg pulled up; it made her sweet labia just barely part like a flower getting ready to bloom. I could not help myself, as I leaned in smelled her sweet musky aroma, then slid my tongue inside her petals. My God she tasted as good as she smelled as I kissed and licked around her lips.

Jackie began to stir, but I was not stopping. I was hungry for her and her pussy was going to be my breakfast. I looked up at her while I continued tonguing around her opening then up to her clit. I saw her eyes open and she grinned with a slight moan escaping her lips.

"Mmmm that is like the best wake up ever, but Lee, I haven't showered yet, she said with a playful whine. I did not care, she tasted wonderful and I kept up my oral love on her. She ran her fingers through my hair as gasped when I sucked her clit into my mouth, licking around it as I sucked on it. I slid a finger inside her and she once more let out a gasp then moaned hard as I pushed up, finding her G-spot.

She writhed under my oral administrations, my finger working her inner most pleasure as she cried out her passion, flooding my face with her sweet juices. Her body near convulsing as she came very intensely. I continued licking and sucking on her tender pussy for a few minutes more until she grew too sensitive.

I moved up on her, kissing my way up to her pretty face where she was waiting with a very sexy smile as my hard cock found her hot opening and slid inside her. Her eyes went in the back of her head as she screamed her pleasure and immediately start her orgasmic spasms as I pushed against her cervix and ground my pubic bone into her clit.

She was like a woman possessed under me as I began really fucking her pussy hard, driving into her as she cried out, "Oh dear God yes, fuck me!" Jackie was different in that respect compared to Lisa. Jackie loved to fuck and fuck me she was doing. We ground into each other over and over until I groaned out my own powerful climax, filling her hungry pussy with my hot cum. She wrapped her legs around me tightly, seemingly trying to pull me into her.

I slid down beside her after a few minutes, the both of us still breathing very heavy as we rode out our post love making euphoria. I looked her and pulled her tight against me. Jackie loved to fuck, I could plainly tell by now, but I still wanted her to know that she was loved, too.

"Oh Lee, you keep this up, and I will never leave your bed," Jackie giggled. I looked at her in a playful startled way. "I'm just teasing, but in all honesty, I am loving this attention." She smiled again and kissed me, then jumped up and headed for her shower. I laid there for a little bit longer before getting up and showering, too.

The rain outside turned into a tropical storm as the rain and wind really came down hard. The power soon flickered off and we were left in the dimly lit house with nothing but the sound of the storm to entertain us, so Jackie and I did the only thing there was to do in situation like that, we stripped down, jumped back into bed, and made love off and on for the entire day, completely missing lunch, stopping only to get some water now and then before collapsing in an exhausted heap of sexually twisted flesh.

She looked at me and I her then both started laughing. She said between giggles, "Uh oh, I think I have met my match in the sex arena!" We both laughed still too tired to move much. We were too tired to even make anything to eat for dinner and with the power still out, that was a no go, so we ordered some BBQ from the local Hog Haven. We feasted like we had not eaten in days, laughing at the mess we were making of ourselves in the process.

We chilled out the rest of the evening just sitting there on the sofa, drinking bourbon, talking, and laughing and just enjoying each other's company. Both of us got phone calls at one point, her talking to my Dad while I enjoyed hearing Lisa's voice, too. We soon said our goodbyes to our distant lovers and got back to our chatting.

It got late and we both were drunk, so it was time for bed. I looked at her and said, "Jackie, just come get in bed with me, so you don't have to sneak in later." She smiled and nodded in agreement. It was nice to watch her take her clothes off in front of me before we climbed into bed with each other. As tired and somewhat drunk as we were, we quickly fell asleep in each other's arms. My last thought before going to sleep was that I was not looking forward to this week ending.