All Comments on 'Stepmother's Tale'

by NaughtySamantha

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
A sissyboy most probably describes the last poster

I am definately not a sissyboy, in fact I am a Dominant male. I love it when my partner is being fucked by other men and women. I enjoy holding her ass cheeks open for them to have fun, her legs wide.....

A fantastic story, well done....

Robert_NotRobert_Notabout 16 years ago
A Really Good Story

I liked this a lot, even though it wasn't my type of really hot story. It was funny, well written and the two main characters taking on an interesting form - and the story with the stepmother wonderfully depraved, even if I found it a little hard to believe.

And I thought you handled the dialog, which is pretty complex, really well.

I hope you continue to develop this story, Samantha - it was a great debut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
grammer

Stop using ... so frequently as a writting block clearing device as it creates a harder to read sotry and wastes space.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
To the last commentor

What in the hell is a sotry? Why don't you also learn how to spell! Its GRAMMAR not GRAMMER!!!! You need to go back to skool!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
... Really good grammar ...

Great work there, was kind of weird at some points, but hot and kinky sex has lots of weirdness to it anyways.

To the guy who thought ... was overused... Try wiktionary before you post so you don't come off sounding lordly and intelligent, and misspelling half the words of your writing.

Most of the authors really try to make everything good for their audience, only to be butchered by the grammar police.

Sam, where are the rest of your stories, or was that a joke at all the 23 chapter long stories we've been seeing lately?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
a man first thing you learn,keep woman secret

you can always go back,if you keep your affair to yourself.why do sissyboys always run and tell and want to share.if a lady gives to you,why would run and tell.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 5 years ago
Most erotic ever

I been reading incest since 1974 and this is one of the best.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous