All Comments on 'Stepping in It'

by Ahazura

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Too wordy for a 'short' story. Too many short sentences and paragraphs needed breaking up more.

CrkcpprCrkcpprover 6 years ago
Different , but I liked it

I guess we all have our own individual kinks , but voyeurism of the one you supposedly love having sex with someone else just isn't mine . I guess I'm too jealous or too old fashioned about it , but I cannot for the life of me understand that ' lifestyle ' .

Good little yarn author .

oatzaboatzabover 6 years ago
Interesting

An average woman got rid of the sexual deviant. Not clishe story.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 6 years ago
Hmmm...

A little strange but a decent read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very average but better than all those cuckold stories.

Okay, we at least got something more than a cuckold but how about putting some effort into it. This was about as run of the mill as you can get. We need something with emotion and conflict.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
3*

Good, but a bit boring.

Impo_64Impo_64over 6 years ago
This is a good short story...

This is a good short story...With no twists, but different, being a good read...But if you read it after "Giving Myself to My Husband's Boss", then anyone will find this marvellous! 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice read, but...

It's nice that you're still around and writing, but, mind if I ask what happened to your warlock story? You stopped it at an interesting point and I keep wondering from time to time what would come out of it

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
CUCK SHIT

Just a soft cuck shit story again with a no balls man..

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not great, not bad

I agre with others commenters. It's great to have you around sharing your work. This is not your best story, not your worst either. It had potencial if you would have taken the time to develop it a bit more. I'm not a big fan of flash stories. *3 for me.

boatbummboatbummover 6 years ago
A Pleasant Little Flash

In which the good guy gets the girl.... But what's this about Aimee "still liked to dance and get guys worked up?" From what I read earlier, it was Scott who liked her to do that kind of stuff. Aimee likes dancing, but she wasn't doing it to work guys up.... It was for role play/foreplay to get her hubby worked up.

In any case, a houseful of kiddos with change everyone's perspective on what's important in life real soon now! ;-)

Thanks for your contributions here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This went nowhere.

Cute is the best it can be called and meaningless is more accurate. Nothing happened. There was no drama or tension.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Not Too Shabby

Gave this a generous 4.

Was pleasantly surprised at the beginning when things turned out to be innocent foreplay, then got pissed at Scott's plans.

Liked the ending.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 6 years ago
Pretty sweet story, Ahaz.

Definitely the view from the other side of the fence. You seem to be keeping the place afloat all by your lonesome. I enjoyed the wife having character and shedding the creepy husband. That lady was a keeper, and the husband was a loser rapist, so obsessed with his fantasies he would sacrifice his wife to get them. Lucky the bartender was on the job.

You'll be happy to know I just finished a Western from Oshaw. I've seen eight of them, now, including stories from DTIverson, JPB, Amyyum, and Todd172, and readers are going to be in for a real story festival. We'll have some great stories for which to be thankful.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 6 years ago
Logical romance

This is probably one of the most credible cuckold stories on the site. For women it is all about trust and the relationship even if they like to flirt. First husband needed a shrink.

BTW looking forward to the western stories - really glad that BR1958 can get folks like Oshaw to write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re: anonymous-very average........

Hey don't knock it. As you said better than most cuckold themed stories posted. Take what you can, just look at the rest of the offering today. Pitiful at best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice change of pace in this category

Well written and a feel good short story that presents the cuck wimp from the other side. Good ending - thanks for a 5* STORY

VickieTernVickieTernover 6 years ago
Remarkably free

of fetishistic perversions, eagerly anticipated betrayals, and the like. Why, it almost persuades me that normal loving relationships are preferable!

Impo_64Impo_64over 6 years ago
As @blackrandl1958 says this is a sweet story...

As @blackrandl1958 says this is a sweet story...Easy reading, a woman with a strong self-respect, as most women have...So 4*

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 6 years ago
This is a great story!

Two straight, decent people get together and Scott is out on his arse.

Pappy7Pappy7over 6 years ago
Well written story,

but I guess Aimee got to where she liked all the teasing and groping when she went dancing. I don't see that as a desirable trait in a wife, but that's why you have chocolate and vanilla. Oh well....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Whack male husband wants his wife to screw others

How low can some men go. It's just a story but it's crazy out their.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What the fuck is this?

OH, a love story. About a real woman who made a mistake, then made a correction. And a real man, who loves strong intelligent self-respecting women, with virtue and integrity. Of course you did leave out how many times they fucked and how many orgasms she had and how big his dick is and how big her breasts are and how many other people they fucked and who's going to get to knock her up for the first bastard child. OH, wait, I was drifting back into loving wives mode. Just not used to a true Loving Wife story. Not here at least.

Thanks for the fresh air.

Of course you know this will get really low ratings. All the really great stories are about big (pick a color) cock whores and cum slurping cuck boys, and swing swapping marriages that just keep getting stronger and better the more promiscuous they become. Joe and Annette told me to say that.

notredame43notredame43over 6 years ago
nice work

for once the wife has class and says no, the wimp gets left bout time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
At Least it wasn't a Cuck Story

5 weeks solid of cuck stories posted in LW without a single man standing up for himself. Looks likes the editors have changed the category to Cucking Wives. Sad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
life

sounds like it could really happen. I knew some swingers and other different

live style people . It did not float my boat , I do not share my wife. good tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

This is how a spouse should react to a partner who is acting mentally impaired. He committed a criminal act but if he didn’t do that the spouse should’ve forced him in therapy before divorce. Just my opinion but I think cucks have psychological problems. Also my opinion about swingers is the same as cheaters, the don’t really love their spouse or respect them if they want to keep fucking others. If you want to keep a variety to fuck just don’t get married.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fun

Sometimes a good story can be with simply good clean fun.

Carry on McAhazura!

Tiny Tim

OnethirdOnethirdover 6 years ago
Loving wives

This is the faithful loving wife story many commenters who are shocked with infidelity stories want, I guess. It’s not erotic, and this is an erotica site, so that’s a conundrum. It is good to have a mixture of fidelity with the more sordid tales. Of course, if hubby number two started pushing her boundaries, that would fit right in. I like expanding her horizons into fishing and bowling- that was pretty funny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well ....

Mundane and different. But a slice of real life. And no cucks were eating creampies. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ahhhh, romance ... NOT

It is a nice, sweet, romantic-ish story - for a toned down romance novel in a church rectory. I don't believe it's what people expect from this site. Don't give up. Those dance-a-thons could yet turn out to be kinky fun son. LoL

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sweet Aimee?

Might just be me. I will grant you Aimee was not looking to cheat. However, once alcohol kicked in, she most certainly liked groin grinding on dance floor and allowing dance partners' hands to play in her ''swimsuit'' areas.

She liked getting guys aroused and maintaining contact with their arousal. She did not intend to cheat but clearly loved accepting drinks and in payment left partners with blue balls.

For all her sweetness and morality she was a cocktease and loved torturing guys.

Not really very smart. Get somewhat drunk and tease drunk guys. Sooner or later, word would get around that bar and at some point she would have paid the price.

Whether a couple of her ''victims'' decided to drug her, or more likely follow her out of bar, she would end up being raped.

Think about what she was doing. She was by herself. Undoubtedly dressed to attract attention! Had more than a few drinks and began intentionally teasing guys who were out drinking. Guys become aroused, then frustrated, then angry...remember she is known for her behavior. Then she has to leave bar ALONE.

I know I know! How dare I say she was asking for it. Pretend you have danced with her numerous times on a number of nights and one night she dances almost exclusively with you. Both of you have had a number of drinks. The last few dances of night are long and slow. She is molded against you, heads together, her butt cupped in one hand, a breast in the other. Not once has she ever, tonight or other nights, pushed your hands away. Tell me you do not believe she is inviting you to do more. You and she are among last to leave bar. You walk her to her car in dark parking lot. She holds your arm, breasts pressing against you. Tell me you do not try to kiss her...tell me after all the booze and intimate dance floor contact she refuses just one kiss.

A sexily dressed woman who always is in bar alone and isknown for her suggestive dancing. That is ddangerous game she is playing and she is certainly seeking out and asking males to play with her.

She continued to play the game in front of second husband...so suggestively that he got jealous and angry and demanded she adhere to certain restrictive rules.

Question. Did she stict to those rules when out without husband? Doubtful!

Once a tease, always a tease! She got off on playing that game!

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
Another

Another low key loving wife story. I enjoy your writing very much.

jharpjharpover 5 years ago

Good. The cuck got what he deserved and the protagonist got the lady. Anyone who'd have his own wife drugged and raped to fulfill his own deviant desires is a piece of shit that deserves jail time. So good on the two heroes for extracting themselves out of that situation and finding each other.

fritz51fritz51over 5 years ago
Liked your story

Thanks for going through the effort to put a good read out there for us to enjoy. Naturally you direct how the characters respond to the choices they make and the reader may disagree with those decisions but still enjoy the story. I've got a problem with Colt's marriage to Aimee. Her fondness for hot dancing with other men with the purpose to "get guys worked up" and then add that it takes place at clubs with plenty of alcohol is a recipe for disaster. Imagine what is certain to happen when one or more of these guys get a snoot full and encouraged by her lewd gyrations that more that dance is implied. My guess is Colt is going to be involved in regular fist fights as some of these men will certainly not take her "no" for an answer while she has been cock teasing them on the dance floor and when he steps in to "rescue" his wife male dominance challenges are inevitable, many likely getting violent. What is Aimee's commitment to Colt if she still wants other men drooling over her on the dance floor?

She indicated that she thought her first husband was a sicko getting off watching her with other men. Yet she insists on her being allowed to continue "dirty dancing to turn men on", isn't that making Colt into the same spectator cuck as her first husband? Is he supposed to be turned on watching her? Why would it be OK for her to tempt all those guys placing her "true love" in harm's way on purpose? Is it that what she really gets off on is humiliating her husband, which is exactly what she's doing. How would she feel if while she was "dancing" Colt spent his time flirting and drinking with other women, perhaps in a booth in the back where he held their hands and romanced them but never went any further. I think I know the answer to that question and it involves a double standard. 'nuff said.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago

Second read. Good little story that faked me out.

Artie88Artie88about 4 years ago
Dealing with the Weirdness

A good response to the wimp husband wants to watch theme, which for most men is pretty abhorrent.

Decently written. Nicely done -- not too wordy or over heavy with meaningless dialogue.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Again, this is a really good story from a while new perspective. I love it.

secretsalsecretsalover 3 years ago

The Scotts of the world either need to do their due diligence before picking a life partner, or keep their fetishes to themselves. Apologies to all the regular Scotts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story. Interesting twist

DrgwngDrgwngabout 2 years ago

Pretty welll done. The problem is the Scott's, cucks, are getting so common it is going mainstream. Psychology today is so in favor of this they run dozens of articles about how wonderful cuckolding is. There is also the problem of why this is over whelminglyn a male issue, male cucks to female is about 10,000 to one..no one is studying this or asking the big picture questions. Of course being a straight white male is now essentially a criminal offense,and men continue to kill themselves at a seven to one ratio over women. The last year of available stats, white males are 7 out of ten suicides. Men are disposable in today's world,read Warren Farrell book the myth of male power.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have to agree with those who say the MC's relationship with Aimee is far from idyllic. The continued desire to dance with and excite other men is a red flag. The first time he had to stop one of the guys from touching his wife should have been the last. Repeatedly placing herself in such situations is a sign of extremely poor judgment, serious selfishness and other psychological issues that need to be addressed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Charming story about two decent people who found each other.

StubbyoneStubbyone11 months ago

In the wrong category AGAIN. What the hell ? Another disappointing 3. While your writing is top notch, you seem to be afraid to include any cheating or hard core sex or confrontation in your stories. Move it to ROMANCE if that’s what you’re going to write about. I think you have good LW stories in you. Let them out !!😊. Keep writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous