Stepping Into a Dream Pt. 01

Story Info
A boy tentatively making his 4 year fantasy come true.
1.2k words
4.2
5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a work of fiction, and these characters do not exist in real life.

*click*

"Thank you," I moaned.

"My pleasure, my dear," She responded with a devilish smirk.

I must've been dreaming. The woman of my dreams had just locked me away. A little pink cage in place of where my manhood should be sat, straining at full mast. I couldn't wait for my new forever. She leant in to kiss the cage.

*buzz* *buzzzzz*

I could have cried. My eyes shot open to see who had ruined the best moment of my life so far. Mother... Of course... "Where are you darling? You were supposed to be here an hour ago," she quizzed down the phone.

"Sorry, I mustn't have set my alarm last night. I'll be there soon," I replied, dejected. I had been dreaming.

Having just woken up from the dream to end all dreams, there was nothing I dreaded more than this visit to my mothers. "Why had I promised to be there so soon?" I questioned myself stepping into the lukewarm shower. I needed more time to rub one out, but I couldn't afford to be any later, it would have to wait. It was always Sunday tradition for the family to gather at my parents for breakfast, I knew I couldn't cancel over a little dream I had about something I kept so far inside me as a secret that I could even fool myself from time to time.

Breakfast passed and admittedly I was really glad I had gone. The food was amazing as always, and my cousin had some exciting news to share. But that still could not budge the nagging memory of this morning's dream. Oh, that dream. For the last 4 years I had been hopelessly addicted to the idea of chastity and being locked up and controlled by a beautiful lady, however I was never brave or horny enough to take the plunge into buying a cage. That and the few failed 'speaking stages' I had gone through had let to me repressing the urge and admiring from afar. Admittedly it was the idea of crossdressing that had set me onto the idea of chastity after burrowing way too far down the rabbit hole and discovering a crossdresser with a crazy device hiding his cock from the world. Curiosity took a hold and here we are.

"Well, let's take care of you then," I mumbled to my eager cock as I loaded up the internet on my computer. I always enjoyed browsing and doing a little hypothetical window shopping before getting into the action, so off I went. Looking through the usual clothing sites, my member started to stir. I then began to look through the underwear sets, trying to imagine how they would fit and feel on myself. I began straining at this point, a little precum leaking from my now naked cock as I went to my final destination before the fun began -- a toy shop. Now this is where I usually get excited and lose track of time, spending hours sometimes looking through all the lingerie and cages, wishing I could pluck up the courage to try and buy something. And that's when I saw it...

BUY PANTIES AND A PAIR OF STOCKINGS WORTH £20 AND CHOOSE A FREE TOY WITH A VALUE UP TO £20! FREE DELIVERY -- ENDING TODAY!

Was this my excuse? I clicked the advertisement at the top of the screen and changed the settings to my size. And there it was. A baby pink lace thong leapt out at me instantly. I put them in my basket and headed to the hosiery tab. A matching pair of stockings. Hands quivering, I put them in my basket. Surely this can't be happening. Into the search bar I began typing 'chas...', and there it was, in the suggested items. £19.99. A baby pink plastic cage. Into my basket it went. My heart was pounding as I typed in my delivery details. I hit order as a string of precum reached the floor. I had finally done it. Not even 5 minutes later I was cleaning myself up, this time in a cold shower, such was the excitement of what had just happened.

The next week dragged by painfully slowly. Every engine that was audible within a mile of my apartment sent a nervous shiver through me. It was agony. The anticipation was so great that I had forgone masturbation since I clicked order almost this time last week. It was just not a consideration at this point. "One more sleep," I told myself as I rested my head on the pillow, setting my alarm.

I awoke after another chastity filled dream and got ready for work. Not even an hour into the day I received a notification on my phone. 'Package delivered. Left with neighbour'. A jolt of excitement hit me, and then dread. What if my neighbor opened the package? Again, the day dragged, but the thought of what was awaiting me back home kept me going until 5 o'clock came around. I sped home and straight to the neighbours front door. *knock knock*. I fidgeted slightly. The door opened. "Hey, I believe a package came for me today?"

"Yes, one moment" they replied. I almost snatched it out their hands, giving my thanks then hastily walking home.

There it was, in my hands. Begging to be opened. I gently cut the tape and opened the package. The last 4 years of reluctance and longing was staring back at me. I removed each item from the box and laid it in front of me. First it was the panties. Out of their little plastic pouch, I couldn't believe how soft the lace was. I set aside and moved onto the stockings. Opening the bag, the smell of brand-new hosiery was intoxicating and the delicate feeling in my hands was like nothing I'd felt before. And finally, the cage. Removing it from its box was exhilarating. I took everything to my bedroom to try on. The panties and the stockings were on no problem, but the cage not so easily. I had iced myself, so stiffness wasn't an issue, I just found it too daunting. I wasn't aroused anymore, I was scared.

This continued for another week. Then two. Wearing the thong and stockings everyday with ease once returning home, but the cage I just could not do. I was crushing my own dream.

Another few days passed and still nothing. It was now Saturday, and a miserable one at that. My street was closed due to mild flooding from the night before, so I was locked in. I joked with myself that today would be a fitting day to wear the cage for the first time, but then that fear hit me again. I had to conquer it. I collected my freshly laundered underwear set and laid it onto the bed alongside the cage, telling myself I could not wear only 2 items, it had to be all three or the trash it was with them all. I slipped into the stockings with ease, then the thong. My eyes fixed on the cage the entire time. On went the ring, my cock beginning to stir quickly. A minute of icing and a huge deep breath later I slowly encased my shaft with the cage. My hands fumbled for the lock. I put it into place and looked in the mirror. Fuck, I liked what I saw. Making sure I knew where the key was, I was ready.

"3"

"2"

"1"

*click*