All Comments on 'Stepping Into the Breach'

by Jonathan_Stone

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I stopped reading.....

When it said her son's name is Kimberly.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 5 years ago
One of the most beautiful mother/son stories ever

I've been reading incest since 1974 and this is one of the best. A masterfully crafted story of love. All mothers and sons should experience such uninhibited sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Kimberley...the son's name is Kimberley?

What's the daughter's name, Lionel? Of all the myriad male names out there, she gives her son the same name as the high-school Head Cheerleader? The poor kid must have spent his school daze with a permanently split lip and black eye. Think before you give characters ludicrous names, it's not clever, or bucking the trend, it's just idiotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
It's just a name

While Kimberly is often a girl's name, it can be found in England as a boy's name, as well. You wouldn't have thought twice about a name like Alex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Palm Beach County resident for over 40 years...

"he had been struck by a vehicle on I-95 beneath the flyover from Palm Beach to the airport west of the city."

There is absolutely no flyover from Palm Beach to the airport. Palm Beach is on an island, 4.4 miles away from I-95 and the airport.

If you had said the flyover from West Palm Beach to the airport west of the city you would have been slightly less wrong, but still wrong. West Palm Beach is nearly 60 sq miles, and completely surrounds the airport.

The flyover you're referring to exists, but is completely contained within the city of West Palm Beach.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous