Stepping Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Amaraine
Amaraine
465 Followers

Becca shook her head. "I'm good. I'm very turned on by what we did, but I can take care of myself. You get dressed. Thank you for the date."

Dave stood up and pulled his pants up. "May I see you again later this weekend?"

Becca smiled. "I'm booked solid," she said, remembering all the dates on her calendar. "But maybe sometime. I do like the way you look at my boobs."

"Well, let me at least escort you out."

Becca looked at Dave. He wanted to protect her from the voyeur, obviously, but it seemed unlikely that he could protect her. But that only made it sweeter, in a way. He'd put himself at risk to keep her safe. Maybe she would see him again. She definitely enjoyed him seeing her.

Becca would have loved to walk out on the street wearing his cum. Then she'd really get stares. Then again, she might get arrested. She rubbed the spunk into her skin, instead, aware of both Dave and the big man watching her. Then she put on her bra and her dress.

She smiled at the big man as they walked by.

"Curtis," he mumbled shyly.

"Becca," she replied. "Thanks for watching."

Curtis smiled. "Thanks for the show."

They got some extra stares when they emerged from the park. It had to be obvious enough what they'd been up to, at least in broad terms. Becca grinned at what must be going on in other people's thoughts, and she was thankful there wasn't a cop there. Still, being in a park after dark wasn't the sort of thing they locked people up for. They'd probably just give her a warning.

"Want to go back to my place for -"

"No, Dave. Thank you for a lovely evening," she said. "Just walk me to my car."

When they got to her car, Becca gave him a big, passionate kiss, one last show for the people on the street. Then she slipped into her car and drove home. She had a date with her vibrator, and with the Mentor program on the computer, and she couldn't wait for either.

It felt good, didn't it?

Curtis looked at the swirling patterns on the screen, and heard the smooth voice on the PC. He'd installed the mentor program several days ago, after taking an online quiz where he'd discussed his fantasies. "Yes. It felt really good."

Protecting, watching over. Those things feel so good to you. The more you do them, the better you feel.

It did feel good. He'd never felt so much like a man. The guy Becca had been with couldn't protect her, but he could. He'd kept an eye out for the cops, and he could handle anything else that came his way. Protecting a beautiful woman felt so good, especially a beautiful, mostly naked woman. And getting his own private porn show wasn't bad, either. But he'd always envisioned himself as a protector, without being sure how to go about actually being one.

The mentor program had told him when, and where. It knew.

You like protecting people. Protecting people is part of being true to yourself. The more you become your true self the better you feel. Don't you, Curtis?

"Yes," said Curtis.

You like being a slut. Being a slut is part of being true to yourself. The more you become your true self the better you feel. Don't you, Becca?

"Yes," said Becca.

Amaraine
Amaraine
465 Followers
12