All Comments on 'Stepping Out Ch. 08'

by RonCabo

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
truckwritertruckwriterover 8 years ago
The beginning to build upon.

I hope RC you have other directions you are pursuing with these couples, and that you will continue to share their adventures. I could see interaction with the parents with all couples. Is how they are paired is how they continue or does Kendall find out that Mark is really the one and the same with Jackie and Joseph? Thanks for your sharing.

Rancher46Rancher46over 3 years ago

I agree with truckwriter, I think it is a shame that you don't continue the story with Mark and Kendall as well as Jackie and Joseph finding out that they were actually with the correct partner to begin with. At any rate it needs a final chapter to show how it all plays out.

Mayan1Mayan112 months ago

Masterfully done. All the elements of a great love story, with romance, intrigue, jealousy and then acceptance. I wish we all could read another one like this one and maybe more. Top honors all around. My favorite stories, In Step and Stepping Out. Thank you.

josenussbaumjosenussbaum10 months ago

I totally preferred in-step. The marvellous play of Mark/Kendall and Donna/euh dad.

I understand what happened in stepping-out, the author needs something to write about.

I would have preferred it to be different people in more or less the same circumstances.

Like it is it's a bad ending to me:(

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRonCabo@RonCabo
Thanks to all of you who have read and enjoyed my stories. I appreciate all of the comments, both good and the few not so good, and the high ratings. If you are new to my stories, it would probably be helpful to read them in the order they were written. The newer stories mi...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Stepping Out Series Info