All Comments on 'Stepping Out in Faith Ch. 04'

by hudsbart

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
kitty198kitty198over 8 years ago
please say theres more

There has to be more this cant end like this andy and marcus need to be together

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Bittersweet

Man I get where Andy is coming from (his Faith is what was always important to him), but I still want to shake the man. I feel so sad for both of them. Lovely chapter .

MissPrimMissPrimover 8 years ago
Damn

You made me cry. Bastard. Good job.

MbeseMbeseover 8 years ago
Dammit Andy

Is all i wanna say.. i am so sad now! Please post again soon!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Tell me there's more.

Gee, thanks for the gut punch, emotional hostage situation. Your story is great. It has me emotionally invested, which is sometimes hard to do with written erotica. . Yes the sex described is hot, but I'm caring more about the plot.

sm1982sm1982over 8 years ago
Ehhh I'll wait..

To read this chapter when the next one comes out. Based on these comments, emotions won't get me today! Sounds like you're still keeping it realistic where the confliction with Andy's faith is blocking the other big part of who he is. And Andy isn't trying to be both since he didn't jump at the chance to talk to the pastor at the youth center. Who chooses to be miserable lol I mean, is Marcus supposed to be stuck with someone like Charles and Andy only using his hand for the rest of his life?! I don't think that will be the outcome since I pictured a happy ending, y' know, after Andy stops being a dumbass!

All this unnecessary hate for self/others because of some book written by other human beings 1,000s of years ago that is allegedly God's words >=[

baikalisanbaikalisanover 8 years ago
You....

Brought tears to my eyes :/ the struggle Andy is feeling is something a lot of people deal with, it takes a strong person to stay through the end. I hope Marcus is strong enough to love Andy through it all. And I hope Andy is even more strong in his ability to realize he can have his faith and love of God, and a loving life with Marcus.

geemeedeegeemeedeeover 8 years ago

I can only assume Andy will talk to the other priest now. If not, he's ... well, I'll see what you decide to do.

canndcanndover 8 years ago

I wish Andy would try to talk to someone else, maybe even that priest could help him. Doesn't the idea that the pastor is able to be doing that work provide a hope to him? You did an amazing job showing the love between these two. It's heartbreaking to see them suffering. SO great job with the way it's written. I really hope this finds a way to work out before it is ruined by the hurt that is there. It's been selfish of Andy in so many ways to come get his hit whenever he wants. To treat Marcus like a dirty little secret. I'm frustrated with him. I am unsure what Marcus will do. I can't wait to see.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I really hope Marcus doesn't go to Charles. I really hope Andy comes back to Marcus. This has an amazing plot

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Without the control of senses, spiritual practices are ineffective.

Reader777Reader777over 8 years ago

Don't let this be over. Please continue, it's such a good story. Love needs to win out in the end. The world is too cruel.

chrisunderchrisunderover 8 years ago
Andy's choice was unfair to them even to God

I'm really disappointed with Andy, not only that he broke Marcus' heart but he kept lying to himself and to God to what he really is.

What if meeting Marcus was God's way or answer to Andy that a life being a priest was not for him. He already knew in the beginning that the only reason that he become a priest was because he was afraid of what the people around him would think and for me that's not a justifiable excuse to take the vow. People becomes a priest because of noble reasons and Andy's weren't. He only become one so that he could escape the truth.

If only Andy could understand he already had broken the vow way before he accepted it he wouldn't be in a prison which is his mind.

Thanks hudsbart for this story it really made my mind think of this senario of which I think is a controversial one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing.

This story is heartbreaking, I hope there's a happy ending. Please continue to write and post, your writing is amazing.

ImpishKittyKatImpishKittyKatover 8 years ago
Oh please!!!!!!

Please continue the story!!!!!! Have Andy talk to the other priest so he can see that what he's feeling isn't a sin but a blessing. He has to go back to Marcus and work at the center!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
We need more happy endings

I love the concept of this story. Chapters 1 and 2 are great but it's becoming melodramatic now. It seems kinda draggy. But nevertheless, job well done for making this concept. I just hope this will be a happy ending. Kudos! 😍

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great

I really enjoy this story. You wrote it very well. The characters and the details of facial expressions really help me visualize the scene. Really great work. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What the heart knows is what it wants

Yes Marcus loves him and is angry at Andy for choosing his faith over him, but the faith or his relationship rather than the job is what makes Andy and what makes him special to Marcus.

You cant separate the two, you accept from both sides and find a way to harmonise their sides

Yes, going backwards isn't an option anymore but they know the way forward': patience, love, honest to one's self, love of one's nature, acceptance, compromise and yes even faith - what we want for any relationship

loving the questions this story raises

ProerosProerosover 8 years ago
Your'e the best.

Absolutely beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Andy is a Cock Teaser and an Emotional Batterer!!!

Just because Andy is a Priest doesn't give him the right to be a cock teaser and an emotional batterer. His repeated uze of Marcus is inexcusable, especially since Marcus has shown Andy that he truly cares for him.

Andy is WAY MORE trouble than he is worth! Selfish cowards are never a good bet!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Understanding

I am a older man that’s in the same boat as the priest, wondering how to be true to my faith and myself. The stories are well written. Please continue with the story line.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous