Stepping Stones Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her answer surprised me. "Oh excellent, we get that a lot. I have just the entertainer in mind. It will end up being a fully nude dance with some intimate touching and you can generally expect him to become erect. Please keep in mind your husband is not permitted to touch or engage with the dancer. Is that OK?"

And it was that simple. It was all set!

That night Terry and I had a fantastic dinner. Just as we ordered dessert I told him I have a special surprise tonight for both of us in the hotel room and he had to follow instructions to the letter. If I told him to sit, he must sit. Under no circumstances move or touch himself. I had put a lot of thought into the evening. I was so aroused. The control, the expectation, the anticipation was doing it for me.

When we got back to the hotel room I freshened up and told him to sit in a single chair to the side of the couch (where I would be sitting) and to not move or speak else we would never do this again. I then took my panties off from under my skirt and handed them to him. Right then I almost lost my nerve and cancelled everything!

My phone rang. Which is the only thing that held me to the plan. He was here. He was early. I had to go down and escort the dancer up to the room. That's what you get with a 5 star hotel - security! Being the first ever time I walked a stripper to my room I felt flushed. I felt as if the eyes of everyone in the lobby were on me. Maybe I was imagining it. Maybe not.

OMG. He was tall, attractive, and dark skinned and smelt wonderful. We chatted in the elevator on the way up, and he reinforced the rule that Terry wasn't allowed to touch and he preferred that he remained sitting. He then said if I wanted to touch or kiss any part of his body I could, however if I wanted him to cum it was an extra $100 in cash. I'm not sure why, I just nodded and fished out the two 50s I had in my purse and handed them to him without a word.

When we got into the room and Terry saw him, his eyes went wide. I don't think I had ever felt as sexy and powerful as I did when I introduced the visitor to my husband as MY entertainment for the next 90 minutes. Terry knew I wasn't wearing panties and here was a gorgeous guy in our hotel room. My Husband's kinky mind must have been racing. I sat down on the couch while my entertainment moved a coffee table and set up a little stereo.

The strip show was all about me. It made the other male revues seem like a garish display of crotch grabbing and hip gyrations. Even the private dances I've had previously were very average by comparison. I helped him undress and felt his body. I ran my hands everywhere and became bold. I hadn't forgotten Terry was there but I enjoyed this for myself. I let myself enjoy it! This was the first time I had felt, kissed, stroked and then sucked on another man's naked erect penis since Terry and I got together. It was very large hard cock. The end of the entertainer's show was when he asked me to open my blouse and he masturbated and then ejaculated on to my chest and bra. There certainly was a lot! When the stripper ejaculated I heard Terry moan. He had cum in his pants watching us. The guy was barely out the door and Terry dove between my legs and got me off very easily. It was such an erotic evening and I knew then that this step was the right one for me to take. I do regret throwing out that bra that night as it signified a major change in our relationship. Sometimes you just want a keepsake. A trophy.

I was worried the next morning that things might be awkward. They weren't. Terry was even more loving and attentive. He pulled my chair out for me at breakfast in the hotel restaurant. He doted on me. In the car on the way home to our babies he thanked me for last night and shared the observation that it was sexiest he had ever seen me and asked if we could do that again.

How did I feel about fondling another man, and kissing and sucking on his erection? Pretty simple - beyond aroused! Having Terry watch me do that was one of the most erotic things I had ever done. The power I felt in taking hold of another man's hardness while my husband watched was supreme. It was intoxicating. If I could bottle that and sell it as "sexy" I would be a billionaire! When Terry gave me oral from then on my orgasms were consistently brilliant if I replayed the imagery and feelings from what we had done that night! It wasn't an "if" we can do that again.

I still regularly go to strip reviews both by myself and with some girlfriends. We now have a little group of us that will either go to a male review, or organise a "home party" where we pool money for full monty strippers and nude, or nearly nude, waiters with catering and really revel in our womanhood and friendship. I don't think I can say this enough. Ladies, we need to embrace our sexuality. It's more than ok to appreciate the nude male form (or female form if that is what you like). And while we embrace our own desires, see to it that we support our sisters as well. Some ladies like strippers, others not. We are all individuals.

To be continued ....


12