All Comments on 'Stepping through the Hedgerow'

by Myhands316

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

great story thank you

gaju123gaju123about 13 years ago
Superb!

Wow, a great story. Very well paced. Beautiful really. Please keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
More

Great story. Enjoyed reading it. I hope you will write the stories for Kelly and Laurel as well. I look forward to reading them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Truly Captivated

From start to finish, I was locked into this story until completion. Continue the way of your writing and you'll see the expansion of your audience of readers. Let's see this story continue and branch out from within, as others commented upon.

faq52faq52about 13 years ago
very nice

thankyou!

SizzlinSisSizzlinSisabout 13 years ago
An absolute joy to read!

I was captivated by your manner of storytelling, and titillated by the God and Goddess concept!

I am very very glad Fate dared me to open and read this story!

Thank you!

Socially_IneptSocially_Ineptabout 13 years ago
I loved it.

This was a wonderful story. I truly enjoyed reading it. Thank you for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
what a great story

I thoroughly enjoyed reading this story, I hope to see more in the future.

mavir9mavir9about 13 years ago
Fantastic

What a great story, glad that it was longer then the usual we see here. Nice to see a complete story for once.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
A good read!

Well met!

A grand story and a grand telling of it! This is why I come here, looking for a refreshing read instead of the usual quagmire of large cocks, larger-still breasts, dribbling pre-cum (never experienced that myself, I either came or I didn't!), so on and so on ad nauseam. Thank you very much for this refreshing presentation and for maintaining the hope that one might still have the chance to step through the hedgerow and see what wonders lie on the other side! Keep up the good work!

feelinromanticfeelinromanticabout 13 years ago
Really something.

You've written a beautiful story that made me both well up and laugh out loud. I hope you'll consider writting a sequel or two as I'd love to know kelly's story, maybe even laurels too. Thank you for sharing :)

ACFallonACFallonabout 13 years ago
Great story

I loved this story and I hope that you deside to write many more along with it.

Thanks for the great read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Another Brilliant Story

Wheat a wonderful story once again you have made a sad old man very happy. Please keep up the GREAT work. More Please

sailordblj1966sailordblj1966over 12 years ago
A wonderful story

I wish I had words to describe how this story made me feel but they would not do it justice. Thank you for a wonderful story and sharing it with us. Keep up the great work.

hiallofyouZXhiallofyouZXover 12 years ago
One of a kind!

Their are no words to describe how beautiful this story was. I have read over the story countless times and still find myself in awe at reading it. Please continue to make wonderful stories!

fullmoonrising2fullmoonrising2about 12 years ago
simply lovely

i loved how u built up the story line and carried out the plot. really lovely and simply endearing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Beautiful

Great story, please don't stop the story line. You are a wonderful writer.

disableddandisableddanover 11 years ago
You may have borrowed the concept,

But you've made it your own. Beautifully written, and I hope to see more from you in this vein. It isn't often the written word triggers an emotional response from me; You manage to do so within a page or two.

TstormF1TstormF1over 11 years ago
Great Imagination

The story was very engaging. I enjoyed every bit of it. Thank you so much for sharing. I especially liked the bits of the other language. It adds flavor and texture to the story. Makes it seem more real.

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 11 years ago
Incredible story

Heart-warming and magical.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
WOW AGAIN!!

Writing like this is why I read and why I come to this particular site. Thank you again for another wonderful story. I suspect that this will be one of the storys that leave the site but I hope not. I would like to read it again someday.

DepopuloDepopuloalmost 11 years ago

Quite often I find a complaint in a story, even if its just something that irks one of my pet peves and takes nothing away from the story itself.... the only thing I can complain about this time is that there wasn't a sequel.

5/5.. id give it more but well....

Maybe the idea wasn't completely yours, and lets face it separation of the real world from a magical world by a barrier that's slightly out of sync isn't an original idea in the slightest in todays day and age, yet that matters diddly when the story is as good as it is. Honestly I'm not sure its possible to have a unique idea today that someone hasn't atleast touched on somewhere in popular media.

Last note... I do believe my next reading block on here will be examining some more of your posted writings. I hope my future reading is enjoyable as I've just sat through.

bruce22bruce22over 10 years ago
Beautifully Written

and Wonderfully Conceived. In a truly Tolkien style.

southernmisfitsouthernmisfitover 10 years ago
Wow, what a beautiful story

Thanks for sharing this wonderful piece of writing with us :-))

bobosupremobobosupremoalmost 10 years ago
Woot!!

I could read Laurel's story right after this, and marathon the whole thing! This was a fun read! Loved it!

rdcyclistrdcyclistover 9 years ago
Wonderful!

I loved the story of Estelle and Michael. Very well done. Thank you.

Hethen129Hethen129over 9 years ago
Great

This was a wel done story. Would love for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wow!

wow, just wow, one of the best I have EVER read, and the first I EVER commented on, it brought tears to my eyes.....I hope you have more like this one...

PTBzzzzPTBzzzzover 9 years ago
Love it

Yep, love it

JAUNTYOLDONEJAUNTYOLDONEabout 9 years ago
W O W !!!!!

I'm getting waaaaay too old to be reading these kind of stories. Several times I had tears rolling down my face. Beautiful story keep writing.

wmaster99wmaster99about 9 years ago
Thank you

A wonderful story carefully crafted and transporting the reader to a place we all would like to call home. Wow, well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
more more more!!

Please oh please write more non human stories!!

WisquejacWisquejacabout 9 years ago
An absolute delight

One of the best stories I have read on literotica and also now one of my favorites. I used to read a magazine called "Realms of Fantasy" and this would have been perfect for it. You should shop it around, maybe also try a short fiction anthology. Great story, thanks for sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great storytelling! Thank you!

I, too, found tears running down my cheeks during certain parts of this story-- such as Michael's telepathic duel with Balthasar and several of the love scenes. If I could find that hedgerow, I would be glad to go through it into a better world than this, and live under Queen Estelle's wise and kind authority.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
thank you for this

this brought memories long forgotten. thank you

parthenogenesisparthenogenesisover 8 years ago
Loved it

I'm always a sucker for a good love story, and this one was exceptional. Thank you for sharing it with us.

One minor comment: the phrase is "years uncounted," not "years uncounting."

rightbankrightbankabout 8 years ago
love and romance

on different plane.

beautiful

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Most Excellent!

I have read most of your stories and must confess that they are all 5's; and better if it could be done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Gday from Oz

Loved your story and reckon it would rival a lord of the rings movie.

heydog52heydog52almost 6 years ago
God smiled on me

This is one of the best stories I have read on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Fabulous.

Many years ago it is possible that I read the same story about the hedgerow. That is neither here nor there. Still this story is one that I enjoyed very much. The touch of fantasy and reality mixed with a smattering of the old gods and their minions just set the tone for a great read. Wouldn't we all love to slip through some kind of barrier, be it hedgerow, or mystic light to find the one true love of our lives, and live and exist in utter bliss. In the immortal words of Hemingway; "Isn't it pretty to think so."

cybojicybojiover 4 years ago
Wonderful story

Very well written, lots of emotion. 5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Magnificent! Your main characters are believable -- well developed and complex. Your cast of other characters is rich and enjoyable, with the good, the bad, the foolish, and the hopeful. You stayed true to your story and let it develop, meaning that it doesn't come across as contrived or forced. Well Done!

RK52RK52over 2 years ago

A truly wonderful story. Definitely Five Stars

PurplefizzPurplefizzover 2 years ago

Truly great story, if only the Men & Women that have seen the horrors of war could put those scenes into our politicians minds in the same way as Michael did, we’d live in a happy less troubled world

turbo_geoduckturbo_geoduckabout 2 years ago

If I could give it six stars, I would. This is one of my favorite stories in Literotica. The part where Michael showed the horrors of war brought tears to my eyes; powerfully written, and heart-rending. Thank you.

striker24striker24over 1 year ago

This is a very nice love story. Not much is explained about magic which makes it a bit mysterious and wondrous. I like this more than The Dryad And The Woodsman which is a bit awkward and, at times, negative/ugly (but still good).

xtrail65xtrail6510 months ago

Loved this story, as for the magic…sometimes you just have to believe. Sad that you are not writing anymore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMyhands316@Myhands316
1182 Followers
The most recent update! Hi, and thank you for taking time to read this. Hello, I have received questions from a few readers asking why I haven't posted anything new. I haven't stopped writing, but I have stopped posting on this site due to an unresolved issue. Some idiot flag...

story TAGS