Steps Taken Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm...baby..." she moaned, "you like watching me rub my hot pussy for you?" she was talking to the camera but I also knew that she was now talking to me. "It's so wet and ready for a big cock..." She took her vibrator in her hand and started to run it between her legs. She was bent forward sticking her ass out away from me but clearly on the screen behind her I could see her trimmed pussy lips swollen with wetness and her gorgeous ass flexing. Turning back around she pointed her pussy back towards the camera and lay down on her back. Her head was positioned just so that she could look at me, but her spread legs and body were laid out to put on an intense show.

Massaging her breasts with one hand, the other was busy with the vibrator she had sliding up and down her pussy lips. She was taking her time in order to put on a really good show. She obviously had done this many times before. She licked her lips erotically while she moved her naked body on the bed.

"Oh God..." she moaned as she slid the vibrator inside her for the first time. "I can imagine that this is your hard cock sliding into me baby...I want you to fuck me slow and gentle..." she lifted her hips up as if she was actually moving her hips towards an imaginary person and started to slowly move up and down. I could imagine seeing her right underneath me rising up and down and seeing her hot body writhing underneath me. "Mmm...yeah...that cock feels so good in my pussy...my nipples are so hard..." she reached with one hand and cupped her breast, fondling herself while her other hand continued to slowly pump the vibrator in and out of her pussy. Her hips moved up and down in rhythm while she continued to slide the vibrator into her. "Ah...ahh...ahhh..."

Every few strokes she would slide the vibrator out of her and rub her juices all over her crotch. Once or twice she actually took it up to her mouth to slide it inside and lick and suck on it erotically, moaning louder every time she did so. When she did that her other hand would plunge two fingers into her wet pussy.

It had been a few minutes and I was still reeling at what I was seeing in front of me. Suddenly I realized that I was not alone in the hallway when I felt a small hand circle around my waist and gently caress my cock. A warm body was behind me and I heard a voice softly whisper in my ear.

"Don't stop. Don't turn around." Jackie murmured. My whole body went completely rigid with shock when I realized who it was. Her hand circled my hard member softly and she started to stroke me herself. I was standing outside of her daughter's room masturbating openly and she now had her hand wrapped around me and was helping me slide it up and down my cock. She also knew that I was watching her daughter naked in the room in front of us masturbating feverishly with a dildo sliding in and out of her pussy.

Jackie wasn't naked but had on something silky over her body that I could feel pressed up against me, along with her firm breasts pressed against my back. She had one hand wrapped around my waist, her breath in my ear and her hand continued to stroke me gently. With her other hand she started to caress my ass and balls from behind.

"Jackie..." I grunted, not knowing what to say or do at this point. She gently squeezed me in response.

"It's okay...just enjoy." She whispered in my ear again. Trying not to cry out, I focused my attention back into Erica's room, where she was getting more and more intense with her dildo. Erica had now turned over and was pushing her ass back towards the camera, riding the vibrator at the same time and groaning with every stroke. I had a perfect view of her tits swaying and her gorgeous face with her eyes closed enjoying every movement.

"Come on stud...keep going...just relax and let me take care of you..." she started to stroke harder and lick my neck and ear while she jerked me off. Watching the combination of her young daughter fucking herself in front of me and knowing that her hot mother was just waiting for me to unleash my load made me only last a few more strokes. I had to stay quiet but was in delicious agony at the same time and just wanted to scream.

Jackie could feel my balls start to tighten up and took her other hand off of my balls and held it in front of my cock. As the rush of my orgasm overtook me my knees buckled and I almost fell down. My cock exploded with all of my pent up sperm and shot straight into her hand cupped in front of it. It was a massive load, enough sperm to completely fill her hand with some left over to drip onto the floor. I had closed my eyes when I came but reopened them to the sight of Erica bucking her hips on the bed and softly crying out with the dildo firmly pushed deep inside her pussy, obviously in the throes of her own orgasm.

Jackie let go of my now softening cock and stepped back. I turned around to watch her lift the hand covered with my sperm to her mouth and start to clean it off with her tongue. She had a smile on her face and put her other hand between her thighs underneath her dark nightgown. While she licked my come off of her hand she gently rubbed herself. She smiled at me and nodded towards the door of Erica's room.

I turned to take a look inside of Erica's room and she was lying on her back, gently panting and moaning right in front of the camera. She turned her head towards the crack in the door and smiled, stretching herself out on the bed. It was like they both knew what had just happened.

"Jackie..." I whispered, needing to say something.

"Shh..." she said, placing the finger she just had between her thighs to my mouth. "You don't want to wake up your father. Just go to bed and we'll talk about it tomorrow." She pulled my boxers back up over my hips while tucking in my cock and gently turned me around, walking me back down the hallway. It was like she knew exactly what to do. Reaching up and giving me a light kiss on the cheek, she opened the door to their bedroom and disappeared inside.

I turned around to see that Erica's door was now closed at the end of the hall. My mind was reeling from what had just happened and I wondered if it was all a dream. The only thing I had to prove to myself that it wasn't was a set of boxers coated with the leftover sperm that hadn't shot into my stepmother's hand. Visions of Erica's naked body still flashed in my mind and thoughts of Jackie were mixed in with them. Climbing into bed I eventually fell asleep, thinking constantly about what the next few days were going to bring.

12