All Comments on 'Stepsister'

by Wifetheif

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
BruceWoBruceWoover 3 years ago

This definitely deserves a second chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wrong category

Should be in the absolute garbage category. How is this Incest/Taboo?

1 star is to many

DragonRider55

Catlover69Catlover69over 3 years ago
I would say at least 3 more chapters

Perhaps he can quench the fire down below.

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 3 years ago

Wonderful, lively dialogues!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Interesting beginning, please add chapter or chapters

This is a good start, hope you add at least 1 more chapter & describe what was stupendous about the night.

What made Mavis horny, something before she got home or undressing the stepsister? Is she only teasing him or do Steve & her go forward with the role play? Is it a regular thing or their 1st time? Does Steve undress her slowly as she suggested? What is the age difference between her, Steve & Diane? Could you describe the ladies' body types, hair color, bust sizes? Perhaps Mavis has an imitate toy(s) to use while Steve waits that 15 minutes?

The stepsister is a redhead, which I like! Will she be featured in feature chapters? Do Steve &/or Mavis take her to bed or is she not that type of girl? Have Mavis or Diane experimented with women? Maybe in a chapter 3 Diane brought a toy with her from college? So many things I want to know!

Lastly, "...you can pretend your fucking Diane." should be you're or your are. It's not a big deal, didn't notice it until 2nd read through, but improper grammar or spelling throws me out of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Pretty tame for Lit.

I gave you 4 stars, because it’s pretty well written for what it is. In the incest category, nearly all would have had the three of 5hem in bed by the middle of page 2, but it was actually a reasonably good change of pace.

I’ll be looking for more of your stuff

👍🏻👨🏻‍🦳

Ps, on the subject of typos, another commenter berated you for the wrong “your” and the proceeded to typo as “your are” 🤷🏻🙈🤹🏼‍♂️✏️👨🏼‍🏫

HDblackheartHDblackheartover 3 years ago

Not incest and this belongs in the non erotic as nothing really happens and the non con is not something this should be tagged with either as they are stripping her out of heavily soiled clothing for her health other than those issues this story is confusing its hard to tell who is talking and needed to be much longer

cageysea9725cageysea9725over 3 years ago

Step-anything, anything-in-law -- relatives used by those who don't have the balls to write about real incest: siblings, parents, cousins, etc.

This writer pushes the boundaries out to step sister in-law.

That's the best thing I can say about this story. The writing was rather bad with too many glaringly obvious mistakes to simply be missed edits.

As little as I liked this story, I will give the writer some defense that most of you complaining about the non-consent missed.

In the text, please notice it say "Editor's note:" (and yes, I know it should actually be 'Editors' note, but even the editors for the site aren't perfect). That wording means the writer did not put that there. It was added after submission, an attempt by the official website to protect the readers who do not want to read about anything that is not completely consentual, and undressing an unconscious person is by definition, non-consentual.

The site editors probably also added the tag, and probably other tags also. They do that.

With that being said, this was not worth wasting my time on. Television commercials have more plot than this did, and I always skip those to make a kitchen run.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Waste of time and tease

Total waste of time and complete tease. Awful "story".

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

While I largely agree with many of the negative comments, overall I thought you handled the subject well. Your pacing was good and while not the hottest story out there I enjoyed reading it.

5*

Tc

Ps. It’s interesting that KGC took almost longer to complain than it took to read the story. I’m sorry to say that KGC just dropped in my estimations. I guess being praised for good writing may tend to make you a bit arrogant. To each their own.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

KGC dropped in mine ages ago. I wonder how KGC knew more than one editor made the note? Because if only one then editor's is correct.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous