Stepsister Succubus Ch. 05

Story Info
Sofia encourages Marc to date a friend.
14.1k words
4.79
9.9k
21

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/22/2024
Created 06/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marc was wondering where Sofia had gotten to. They'd agreed to meet at the usual cafe at 12, yet it'd been ten minutes, and not a sign of her.

He didn't think anything had happened to her, nothing terrible at least. He had doubts someone like her could be so easily done in by... anything, really.

Maybe she was "snacking".

He mumbled to himself, when his attention was caught by another voice calling out to him.

"Oh, hi Marc!"

He looked over and saw Chaney, the bubbly girl from the fancy fashion and perfume store Sofia and her Mother liked to go to.

She was looking more casual than usual, sporting tight-fighting jeans and a pale blue shirt with some simple frills on the bottom, short enough it exposed some of her midriff. She stopped to adjust her lattice-like sandals, and then strode over, placing her pale brown faux-leather handbag on the ground, pulling up a chair.

"Where's Sofia?" she asked, looking around in mild confusion. "She said to meet her here."

Marc gave her a look.

"I don't know?" Marc answered, confused himself. "She didn't say you'd be joining us."

"Really? That's not like her," Chaney mused. Marc had to resist making a face in response; if only she knew. "I guess she got caught up."

"Yeah, I suppose she did," Marc answered somewhat drily.

"How about I get our drinks anyway? How do you take yours?" Chaney asked.

"Just a flat white this time," he answered.

"Sure. I'll be back, wait one."

She left to place the orders, cheerful as ever. Marc, on the other hand, grumbled internally.

He had a sneaking suspicion that perhaps Sofia's tardiness was intentional...

Chaney returned shortly afterwards, sighing happily as she sat back down.

"Shouldn't be long. Anyways, what have you been up to?"

"Eh, the usual, nothing. Well, except trying to figure out what uni course to take... and where to go to take it." He placed his face in his hands in feigned exhaustion. "You'd think it'd be easy."

"Well, it is your future, that's never easy to consider. I still haven't figured out where I want to take my life," she admitted. "Working at the store is nice, and the people I meet are lovely, besides a few less polite individuals. But Sofia and Maria are positively lovely. Just... I don't want to work there forever, you know, even if the pay's nice. It's still retail."

'Lovely' was putting it mildly, Marc thought. He did sympathise with her desire to not get stuck in a retail job, even if she seemed to enjoy it.

"I kinda want to avoid getting a retail job, given all the crap I hear, but I don't think I'll have much of a choice. My dad tells me it'd do me some good to do it for a few years, from an experience point of view. That it'd help me when dealing with 'difficult people' in any occupation I take up," Marc explained.

Chaney chuckled.

"My parents said something similar. My dad says it builds character, but my mum says - and I think she's got the right of it - it just teaches you how to, quote-unquote, 'deal with the bullshit'," she agreed.

"I suppose there's something to it. I have a feeling you can't escape assholes, no matter where you go."

"Like that dude that tried to pick a fight with you here a while back? He was about ready to cause a scene."

Marc groaned, the memory resurfacing.

"Don't remind me. Who the hell flips a lid like that?" he muttered.

"It's sadly not as rare as we'd like. Some guys have just got a sense of entitlement, and something disconnected in their brains. They just lose their cool hard."

"I wouldn't know, I guess," Marc said. "I've never been particularly outgoing."

Chaney laughed softly, not in mockery.

"Marc, you're the kinda guy girls like. You're smart, easy going, and kinda handsome."

Marc was quiet for a second. Looking at Chaney.

"You're screwing with me," he jokingly accused eventually.

Chaney shook her head.

"It's true. You're the kind of 'regular guy' that 'regular girls' are drawn to... I know that sounds like an insult, but... you know what I mean."

"Kinda?"

They paused, and then both chuckled a little. Still, Marc was a little... taken aback by the 'handsome' comment. More so than the 'smart' part, he didn't think he particularly expressed it.

He wasn't sure what to think of it.

"Anyways, I do wonder what's keeping Sofia," Chaney mused. "She's taking her sweet time..."

"Girl lives by her own schedule most of the time," Marc answered.

One of the staff came over with their coffees, Chaney having ordered a frappe and a biscuit on the side. Marc took his drink and thanked the staffer, taking a few sips.

"I suppose that's true," Chaney agreed, dunking her biscuit. "But it's not so bad. I don't mind talking with you. I was kinda hoping I'd get a chance earlier."

Marc paused his sip, and glanced up at her.

"Really?"

"You seem like a nice guy. I know you can be a bit grumbly, but who isn't when dragged to a fashion store when they've got no interest? Trust me, I've seen it in plenty of people. Boyfriends and husbands, and the occasional lady friend who has to wait for their partner to finish browsing. You get along with Sofia so well though, so I think you'd be nice to hang out with. Perhaps catch a coffee on our own some time."

She had no idea just how well he 'got along' with Sofia. Still, Marc wasn't sure if this was flirting or Chaney just wanted to be friends, the tone made it hard to tell, bubbly and upbeat. Also because he barely knew her."

"I mean... could be an idea," he conceded.

Just then, Sofia finally made her appearance, slinging her own bag off her shoulders, wearing a pale pink blouse and jeans similar to Chaney's, albeit of a much darker colour, and fashionable slides.

"Sorry I'm late," she excused as she sat down. "Mum had some things she wanted to do."

She sighed and then looked between the other two.

"So, what are we talking about?"

"Oh, not much, university stuff, job stuff, maybe hanging out again. Your step-brother's pretty alright," Chaney said, giving the cliff notes.

Sofia cast Marc a very subtle grin, her sly expression going unnoticed by Chaney, but Marc could already feel his face turning a slightly redder shade.

"Yeah, he's pretty cool~"

Marc took another sip of his coffee.

"Well, I see you two have started without me, so I'll go get my own drink to join in on the fun."

Sofia went to get up again, but Chaney wagged her finger in denial.

"No no, I've already paid for my drink and his, it's only right I pay for yours too. On me."

"But you've just sat down," Marc pointed out.

"And I'm getting back up again," Chaney retorted with a cheerful smile as she rose again. "Be right back."

She headed over to the counter to make the order.

Marc took this opportunity for some interrogation, leaning over towards Sofia.

"What're you playing at?" he asked with his voice lowered a bit.

"What are you on about?" Sofia said quietly, looking confused.

"Don't play dumb. I know you weren't late for a real reason. You didn't tell me Chaney was coming. Read my mind and know I'm not an idiot."

She paused for a moment, and then smiled.

"You two would be good together~" she confessed with a knowing smirk.

"I barely know her, Sofia, and you're trying to hook me up with her?"

"You'll know her more if you actually spend time with her. I know she's got eyes for you. Don't need mind reading to figure that out."

"But... why? I don't get it, I thought I was your 'Soul Mate', or whatever, wouldn't you want me to not go out with other people?"

"You don't stop me from banging other people, do you?"

Marc had no immediate answer to that, pulling back and going red in the face. Prompting Sofia to giggle knowingly.

"Unless she was going to steal you away somehow, I'm more than happy to help my bro get a girlfriend. That won't stop what we've got going on, of course... and I know you wouldn't want it to stop."

"... you're twisted, you know that, right?"

"Twisted and evil and wrong~" she teased, grabbing Marc's drink and taking a sip.

"Hey, that's mine!" He stole back his coffee from his giggling stepsister, just as Chaney returned.

"Can't you wait for yours, Sofia?" Chaney chastised in her usual friendly demeanour.

"No," Marc muttered as he took a possessive swig of his coffee, eyes twitching a little as he somehow tasted Sofia in it... another damned sex demon trick of hers, no doubt. Her ability to screw with him in public was truly quite impressive.

And yet... he wasn't about to stop drinking his coffee.

"Gotta keep your brother on your toes, you know?" Sofia answered, her excuse poor, but it made Chaney laugh.

"I think you keep him on his toes plenty enough, knowing you," she retorted, Marc doing his best not to choke on his drink or respond to that remark in any way. "You're more energetic than I am at times."

"Oh, that's a lie, I don't know anyone else with the kind of bubble in her step like you, Chaney. No one else in town has your kind of energy."

"Now you're making me blush," Chaney retorted. "Still, it's nice to see you two getting along."

"Well, you know me, a people person," Sofia remarked.

"And here's me, the one some people thought unsociable," Marc finally interjected.

"You're just introverted," Chaney said sympathetically. "Nothing wrong with that. And it's nice to know someone you can be properly chill with."

Marc didn't know whether he should feel bad about that assessment or not, because it fit him rather well.

"I suppose that's true. Though, if I've gotta be honest, I think Sofia's helped work me out of some of that," he conceded.

"People. Person," Sofia reiterated with a smirk.

Marc gently brushed her shoulder in annoyance, making Sofia and Chaney giggle.

Though, even Marc couldn't help crack a small smile; Sofia had done quite a lot for him since they met... and not just in regards to the bizarre relationship they now shared.

Still, as they spoke together, joked and laughed, Marc couldn't help thinking that Sofia had an ulterior motive for playing Match-Maker.

The coffee date went well, and Marc did indeed learn more about Chaney, the girl apparently interested in pursuing a career in cinema. But not as an actress, but rather a special effects artist. Apparently she was quite good at making someone look like a shambling corpse on Halloween.

She admitted that it seemed like a more achievable goal than becoming an actress, claiming her acting skills were terrible, the only thing she could fake being formal politeness when dealing with a bothersome customer, a hard won skill.

Sofia, she could've been a great actress, though his stepsister claimed rather strongly that she'd never cut it listening to someone else call the shots. Which tracked.

However, after the coffee date was done and the three parted ways, Sofia and Marc returning home, Marc had things on his mind he needed answering.

Well, one thing.

After a quick, casual conversation with their parents, the two headed up stairs... and Marc slipped into Sofia's bedroom.

He was never quite so nervous doing this these days. After all, he'd done it frequently enough, though there were still some nerves, Marc never getting any more used to how good Sofia could make him feel, along with that predatory Succubus streak of hers.

She smirked as he entered, wheeling around on her desk's swivel chair, crossing her legs sensually as she pressed a fingertip to her lips.

"Someone wants me to talk~ Don't you have to read my rights~?" she teased.

Marc rolled his eyes as he sat down on the bed.

"No, you just have to give me a straight answer... why are you so keen on hooking me up with Chaney? It's not the first time you've suggested something like this. Hell, you even suggested a threesome. And I'm not buying what you said last time, about succubi wanting to 'spread the love'."

Sofia raised a brow.

"And why don't you buy that?" she asked him.

"Because that sounds too simple. I mean, you can't just be doing this because of some succubus cultural thing... right?"

His stepsister was quiet for a moment. And then she giggled.

"What?"

"Oh Marc, always suspicious of me," she remarked, though she hardly sounded upset. "You're partly right, I am partly motivated on the off-chance of having a threesome with my step-bro and a good friend of mine... the energies would be delicious~"

She leaned forward, letting him see down her shirt.

"But it's not just that. Some of us are just... drawn to making certain couplings happen. To encourage it, to foster it~ It's a little tied into what I just said, feasting on the mutual lust of a couple is like a delicacy~ But it also just gives us a sense of power, of strength~ I told you, we are inherently manipulators, and there's nothing like 'manipulating' two compatible people into falling in love without fucking with their minds like our usual prey~"

Marc gave her a sceptical look.

"You seriously don't think Chaney and I could fall in love, right?"

Sofia shrugged.

"It could happen. It might not last. Who knows? But, I can say for certainty that she's attracted to you. My step bro, getting all the girls~"

Marc rolled his eyes again.

"I don't think it'd work out... well, with you and me, being a thing," he admitted.

Sofia raised her brow higher, and leaned closer.

"Oh? Does my precious step-brother want to stay forever intimate with his impossibly sexy demonic step-sister~?"

Her grin was as deviant as it was teasing.

"Do you think it could work out? I don't take issue with you going out and doing your thing, otherwise I think I would've asked you to erase my memory by now. But, getting intimate with Chaney and you on the side... I dunno, it feels wrong. Deceitful, and not in a way I can really, you know... deal with. You do it to feed and stay hidden, I'd have no such excuse."

Sofia's expression softened, and she sat back, placing her hands in her lap.

"You'd want it to mean something... I get that. And you probably think it's extra hollow since I'm the one trying to match you together."

Marc averted his eyes awkwardly; Sofia had the issue nailed, but as much as the thought was in his head, he didn't quite like expressing it, since it seemed to be unfair to Sofia. Especially if what she said was true and it really was just just a proclivity of hers.

"Yeah... that," he agreed.

Sofia smiled sympathetically.

"Would you feel better if she knew about us?" Sofia ventured, and Marc went wide-eyed.

"What?! Fuck no!" he blurted out, before catching himself, composing a little, and shooting her an irritated look. "Don't you think she'd freak the fuck out? Even if, on the off-chance, she accepted that we're fucking because we're only step-siblings, do you think she'd remotely accept entering into a relationship with me atop of that?"

His outburst did not seem to bother Sofia, who remained calm.

"And what if she did? Hypothetically speaking, what if she did accept that?"

Marc went to retort, but held his tongue, and thought on it.

He was already in one bizarre relationship, what would be wrong with twisting it a little further? Hypothetically speaking, of course.

"I suppose... I would feel better. But you know that's not how it'd go."

"In which case, would it be that much worse to just... go ahead? Get to know her, hang out with her, see if she's right for you... and still keep fucking me in secret, like you already do to literally everyone on the planet. They might not be intimate with you, but the relationship we have can't be shared anyways... besides, you know where I stand when it comes to the heart, and the body. I'm not about to hold back any chance you have at having a committed, fulfilling relationship... some things even I can't fulfil, unless you don't mind showing the world what we have~"

Even when she was being serious, sometimes she couldn't help slipping in a tease. But the annoying thing was, her logic made a certain amount of twisted sense.

"Friggin Succubi and their values," he muttered. "Why does it sound not entirely crazy?"

"It'd break my heart if you wanted to stay with Chaney and give up what we have, but I wouldn't stop you. Even after what I said earlier about not wanting to give it up. Except, I know you don't want to give what we have. You like what we have. You like me~"

She suddenly got off her chair and went over to Marc, making him gulp as she straddled his hips, pressing her chest to his as her hands slid up his back.

"We may not be deeply in love, romantically connected, but we are Soul Mates... we are compatible on another level~ Your energies fuel me so much more efficiently~ My love for you is different~ Not enough to stop you from pursuing other intimacies, but hardly willing to give you up~ And not as a mere food source, you know that~"

She gripped the small of his back with one hand, the other gliding fingertips tantalisingly up his neck, Sofia starting to roll her hips and grind against his crotch. Marc let out a shivering sigh as his cock stirred.

"Besides..." she trailed off, sliding her hand to his cheek, her thumb resting across his chin in a gentle grip. She closed her eyes... and when she opened them, those glowing, demonic orbs were staring back at him. "... I know how much you're drawn to the fact I'm not human~"

He let out another shivering sigh, and she used that opportunity to slide her thumb over his lower lip and into his mouth, pressing down softly upon his tongue. And he moaned, his hands almost mindlessly moving to grasp her hips.

She wasn't even exerting any magical charm, but the look of those eyes, terrible and beautiful, just made him feel vulnerable and obedient, especially knowing how good she could make him feel.

And she was right; a part of him did wonder what being in a relationship with Chaney would be like... maybe it'd even be a good thing. But he couldn't tear himself away from Sofia. Maybe she did have his soul already, and he never noticed.

She was grinding against his bulge now, as she tilted his head to one side with her thumb in his mouth. It was absurdly dominant of her without her really exerting any authority, but it did little to change the fact that she had him where she wanted.

"Because, just as Chaney can offer you something I can't without risking our secret... I can offer you something no one else can~ And you know it~"

Marc mumbled something, his words muffled by her thumb in his mouth. She pulled it out, gently flicking it sensually across his lower lip.

"What was that~?" she teased.

Marc huffed.

"Fucking... Succubi," he uttered, though it was more of a concession to her logic than grumbling.

Naturally, she interpreted his words another way.

"That's exactly what you've been doing for the last several months, Marc~"

She giggled, and then pulled him close to plant her lips to his.

That tingling sensation he worried he was growing addicted to returned, the touch of her energy drain planting fresh pleasure inside of him. He twitched and tilted his head, trying to resist the feeling, if only to make it last.

Sofia murmured into the kiss, gaining pleasure from it thanks to the drain, and her own succubus qualities. Her eyes were half-lidded, but that only made her demonic orbs more tantalising, more alluring.

His hands began to roam, one sliding up beneath her shirt to trace her fluidly flexing spine, the other gliding over her glutes and cupping them through her jeans, gripping them almost as possessively as her eyes did his attention.

He moaned as his cock strained against his pants, desperate to be free. To sink into that dangerous pussy of hers and be drained of his vitality.