Stepsister Succubus Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't lost on him that her drain was the closest thing he could ever come to 'deadly sex', though he'd long ago learned to trust that she'd never hurt him.

Still, there was something admittedly thrilling about it.

The hand she had to the back of his torso came around, and quickly undid his belt and started peeling down his pants, Sofia groping his cock directly through his underpants. He shuddered and moaned, feeling a warm, prickly tingle wherever her hand contacted his bulge; she was draining him directly, a quick glance down revealing that her hand was wreathed in that swirling aura, leaching energy from his body with tiny streaks of light placidly ripping out of his cock and joining the current that swirled around her fingers.

It was such a surreal pleasure and he fucking loved it.

He almost forgot that he hadn't come to Sofia's room to fuck. But she had him now, and neither were gonna put this on pause.

A few more fondles, and then Sofia finally pulled down his undies, freeing his cock with a needy spring to it. Her fingers luxuriously curled around his girth and gave it several strokes, rubbing her thumb to his leaky tip.

She broke the kiss, tongue wrapping around a small rope of his energy and pulling it into her mouth like she was erotically drawing up noodles.

Her smile was hungry, salacious, Sofia enjoying her role in this impromptu fuck - though half of them were - and Marc's willing submissiveness to her wiles.

She then lifted herself off his crotch, just enough to start tugging down her pants and underwear, gyrating her hips in a sexy dance as she exposed her pussy, dripping arousal onto his glans as she hovered over his tip.

She aligned his shaft with her entrance, and dropped down to gently splay her labia with his bellend, both gasping softly.

He felt an immediate tingling zap across his helm, Sofia's drain afflicting him immediately, a light tug that sensitised his already quite sensitive shaft.

Slowly, she swirled her hips, teasing him with her motions whilst looking into his eyes. Marc explored her body, groping her now exposed and truly bubbly rump, giving one of the glutes a desirous squeeze. His other hand slid up to her breasts, cupping them through her clothes, prompting Sofia to chuckle and lift up her shirt, pulling it off and tossing it away, leaving only her bra behind.

Marc wasted no time in sliding his hand up beneath her brassier, fondling her breast directly, feeling her erect nipple between his fingers, prompting her to moan softly.

She was still teasing his tip with her sensual dance, her faint drain enhancing the 'kiss' of her labia as they rubbed against him.

However, Sofia wasn't without endless patience of her own, and with a wicked grin, she slowed her dance... and then began to drop, taking him inside her warm, inviting depths.

Her eyes were still demonic, and still captivating, the wicked allure they possessed something Marc found quite delightful.

She dropped all the way down, sighing out once he was fully buried inside of her. She draped her arms around him, and then looked upon him with a smile that could've made anyone quiver.

"I wonder if you'd let me manipulate your mind right now~" she crooned, hand gently tracing a fingertip up the back of his neck. "Get inside your head, charm you every way I know and make you my adoring puppet~"

What she was saying was kinda scary, and yet Marc found it thrilling, in some strange way.

"Heh... maybe one day," he admitted. There was a... certain appeal, burgeoning in him, towards letting her do as she suggested. Of being overrun in such a close manner by someone he trusted.

Sofia raised a brow.

"I'm such a bad influence on you~" she crooned, before leaning in and kissing him once more, and starting to grind against his crotch with his cock inside her, stirring him about her passage, her walls clenching possessively. All whilst her passive drain enhanced even simple pleasures to exquisite degrees.

Her tongue snaked into his mouth, and he felt it unfurl more inches than any human could achieve, filling out his mouth and slowly overwhelming his tongue.

Meanwhile, he gently clapped one of her rump cheeks, gripping it after tightly, moaning and curling his toes.

He tried to fight back against her tongue, but he found it wrapped like some snake's prey, constricted and stroked... before the tip of her muscle began to probe at the entrance to his throat.

At first he went wide eyed, realising what she was about to do... but after some initial panic, he thought about it. He did trust her. And the more... inhuman things she could do was honestly just wonderful.

He relaxed, and Sofia seemed to notice this, and her tongue continued... until it was slowly wending down the back of his tongue, curving into his gullet.

He fought down his reflex as best he could. It wasn't easy, this wasn't something he was used to. He was starting to have second doubts, when Sofia's tongue began to tingle, feeling that pleasant prickling tugging from the walls of his throat wherever her tongue connected... and it seemed to suppress his reflex with no effort.

Now, he could feel it travelling deeper into his gullet, swirling around the walls, gently bulging out his neck. It was a genuinely surreal feeling, but he found himself enamoured by it, despite how alien it was. It would've been horrible without Sofia's drain suppressing his reflex though.

He let out a garbled moan, and Sofia chuckled against his lips. She also seemed to take that as her cue to start rising and falling upon his shaft, rolling her hips as she did to push his helm into her walls in the process.

The way she rode him was always hypnotic in how fluid it was. He couldn't get enough of her wondrous touch, more moans leaving him garbled by her tongue in his throat.

Gradually, Sofia picked up speed, until a gentle clapping reached their ears. Her drain seemed to strengthen in sync with her pace, though it wasn't overwhelming just yet.

He slid his hands all over her luxuriously smooth body, feeling her muscles flex beneath his fingers with each tantalising undulation of her torso. He could've sworn he felt her drain tingling his fingertips.

Soon, the gentle clapping increased to a persistent loud smacking, moist and lewd thanks to how wet she was. They rarely ever needed lube, her spit was usually enough.

It made sense, given how old her kind was, they didn't have lube hundreds of years ago. Being able to produce enough slippery fluids from one's own body was quite helpful when trying to charm someone with more interesting techniques.

And Sofia often liked to claim how every part of a succubus was a 'weapon'.

Still... even if she 'had' him, with all these advantages, he didn't want to let her have all the fun.

The hand to her ass slid down, staying pressed to her bubbly rump as an index finger slipped between her cheeks, and began to prod at her pucker.

Her eyes widened slightly, and then they narrowed wickedly as Marc felt her constantly meshing lips grin against his.

He swirled his finger against her sphincter for a few moments... and then, slowly pushed it inside the tight hole.

Her walls clenched around his digit, but he needed no lubrication, her anus proving as smooth as ever despite its tightness, and she showed no signs of discomfort.

He sank his finger almost to his knuckle, the rest of his hands loosely squeezing the glute it was resting on... and then, he began to pull his finger out, only to push it back in.

She moaned softly, so he figured he was doing something right, at least for her; he had to remind himself that her sense of pleasure wasn't quite the same as the typical human.

But man, he enjoyed it.

His fingering and her riding grew fast now, the slapping loud and reverberating throughout the room, Marc's garbled moans mixing with hers. If it weren't for her privacy spells, their taboo relationship would've been long exposed by now.

Her drain was intensifying, now he could really feel the pull on the core of his being, Sofia hungry for the energy of his Soul.

Two main currents tantalised his body with stimulation, one winding up out of his throat and into her mouth, and one twisting out through his cock into her pussy.

Their auras formed, the usual eddies in his being drawn into hers. Now he began to feel that fatigue, and it wasn't even night time.

The pressure in his loins was not affected by this, of course, building rapidly and getting ready to blow. He held onto Sofia tight, pulling his finger from her ass so he could grip her ass firmly.

She was really slamming down on him now, enough they were softly bouncing on the springiness of Sofia's bed, both still sitting upright on its edge.

Faster, faster, faster... until neither could contain themselves, Sofia and Marc's muffled, garbled moans mixing together in each of their mouths as the drain surged... much as his cum did into her pussy, Marc trying to buck upwards into her as she pushed down against his crotch.

He shuddered from orgasm and fatigue as streams of energy were ripped out through his mouth and his dick, right into her hungering succubus body.

They embraced each other tightly, their kiss still not ceasing, until she finally let go of his lips with a gasp, pulling all those inches of tongue out of his throat, recoiling them into her mouth.

He wondered where it all went, though he couldn't think too hard on that as he watched the last wisps of his energy pulled into her mouth, Sofia licking her lips salaciously.

The drain around his cock also died, and their auras faded as Marc held onto Sofia for stability, his breathing a bit heavier.

Sofia smiled warmly and cupped his cheek affectionately, making him look into her eyes, now once more 'normal'...

He thought on that. He first discovered her true nature when they first had sex and she lost control.

This wasn't her 'true' normal. It wasn't a complete disguise, but it was still not her truest self.

He recalled the last time he saw it, when she gave him that wonderful 'fashion show'.

She pushed him down onto the bed, laying with him and sighing out.

"I enjoy this~" she purred, nestling into the crook of his neck. For supposedly not sharing the same concepts of love or committed intimacy, she sure seemed to show it.

"Hah... no kidding," he retorted with some fatigue. He caressed her rump still, enjoying how she felt beneath his palm. Her cheeks were pliant, perky, firmer than her tits in the best way possible. It made her murmur happily.

"Your my Step Brother Soul Mate~" she told him, never missing an opportunity to call him that familial term. "I'm not giving this up if I can help it~"

"Even though you said you'd respect my decision if I wanted to stay faithful to a girlfriend?" he added.

Sofia chuckled.

"Yes, even if I said that~ But I thought we established that you wouldn't dream of giving it up either~" she stated.

"Yeah, we did figure that out," he agreed with a wistful sigh. "But you're still gonna play matchmaker, aren't you?"

"If you don't tell me to stop... I think you two would be cute together~"

"Maybe... still not sure about that... besides, even if we did, and we got serious, I feel like I'd let her down, because anything she does wouldn't feel remotely good anymore," he said somewhat sombrely.

Sofia giggled and poked his nose.

"Silly, that's not how it works~ Sure, she'd not be able to do anything half as amazing as I can do, but it'd still feel good~ Your body's been tuned to pleasure now, as long as you like it, anyone can make you feel good~"

Marc raised an eyebrow.

"I'm not sure if you mentioned that before," he said.

"Might have done, but hey, if not, now you know. If I did, what's the harm in a refresher~? Point is, Marc, it might not feel as good as I can give, but you're body won't be numb to it. Quite the opposite, since we've done this plenty of times~ Consider it a little subtle blessing~"

She then lifted herself up a little, and pressed a finger to his lips.

"Plus, I'm sure you could show her a thing or two that'd blow her mind~"

Marc smirked sardonically.

"You could probably blow her mind better," he conceded half-jokingly, making Sofia raise a brow.

"Oh~? Is that an invitation to join in any future 'bedroom antics'~?" she asked teasingly.

Marc blushed harder and looked away.

"No, of course not... though, I guess, it'd be kinda hot to try it, hypothetically speaking. Just not sure it'd work out without doing weird mind charm shenanigans, and I don't think you'd want to do that... though I wouldn't be surprised if you hadn't already."

The statement made him think; there was the strong possibility Sofia had 'fed' on Chaney before, and the blonde was none-the-wiser due to Sofia altering her memories.

It suddenly seemed less... okay, when it was someone he knew, someone Sofia was actively trying to hook him up with.

Sofia sighed out wistfully.

"Ah, I've hungered for her for a while, if I'm being honest. But... I felt like leaving her be, as a friend... figured I'd try that human idea of being 'just friends', but you know, liking her makes me want her even more," she admitted. "So, yeah, if you ever did date her, and we ever did figure out a way to get a nice threesome going on without messing with her mind - and I know you got worried over that, I could feel your thoughts - I'd jump on that opportunity~"

"Oh, right. Thought feeling stuff," Marc said casually. He really couldn't hide much from her. He wasn't sure if that made him uneasy over the lack of perceived privacy, or feel somewhat relieved that Sofia could work out his anxieties with relative ease. "And, yeah, colour me surprised that you haven't done her yet. Still, can't really shake the idea of you going down on her... dammit, you've really got me thinking about it now."

Sofia was quiet for a moment, and then she let out a cute, amused snort.

"What?" he asked.

"You're rather laidback and more carefree after we fuck~ You see the fun side of things more easily~ I like that~" she explained.

"You mean I'm more suggestible," he said with a snarky tone. "And telling me about wanting Chaney and shit... frigging Succubus instincts shit."

He let out a laugh, and pulled her close.

"You're a fucking terrible influence on me," he said with a smirk.

She planted a quick kiss on his lips, the tiniest tingle and arc of her drain making his mouth buzz pleasantly.

"As long as I don't send you off the deep end or the mostly straight and narrow, I think I'm doing pretty well~" she retorted, hugging him back and pressing against him.

Dammit, she was so fucking hot, Marc thought. He'd want to go again at this rate, but he didn't want to exhaust himself so early.

"I guess that's true... still, I think I need more time to think about Chaney... can't lie, she is cute. Just not sure I could manage relationships with you both."

"Then you think about it. I don't want to force you, that wouldn't be any fun. But it is hard to resist these urges," she admitted.

"It's still surreal to me how instinctual you seem at times. They're pretty strong. But, kinda kinky, in a weird way. You really aren't human."

"No, Marc, I'm not~ I gobble cute humans up, just like you~"

She laughed playfully and then suddenly attacked his neck with a series of wet, suckling nibbles, making him gasp and shiver.

"H-Hey! If I get hard again, we'll just end up fucking again, and then what?"

"What do you mean, 'then what', we'll be having fun~"

"Ugh," Marc grumbled, throwing his arm over his face as Sofia giggled. "You're gonna be the death of me."

He felt her lips peck him affectionately on the cheek. He moved his arm to see her smiling face.

"Never~"

He smiled back, and the two shared another hug.

The following day, Marc was deep in thought; did he really want to pursue a relationship with Chaney? The more he thought about it, the more he warmed up to the idea, but he also wasn't quite sure how to reconcile that relationship with the one he had with Sofia. Leave it to a demon to really mess with his mind.

Everything else, he got used to. He'd long since stopped caring about Sofia's predatory nature, that she 'fed' on other people. Of course she did, she had to in order to survive, and not one hair on them was harmed in the process. She did manipulate their memories, but that too was harm prevention, in a twisted sort of fashion.

Some of her morality was rubbing off on him.

But this urge of hers to play match-maker was different, and it was throwing him for a loop.

He thumped his head on his computer desk and grumbled.

"Dammit, Sofia," he complained. He sighed, and sat up.

Maybe... he should give it a try. After all, he didn't exactly choose the relationship with Sofia, that kinda... happened.

Well, he agreed after her seduction, but the demonic stuff, that was accidental.

Maybe, he could afford to be a bit bolder, and figure things out as he went.

"Fuck it, if it falls through, I'll live with the consequences. Part of being an adult and all that," he said to himself, some confidence welling up in him.

Plus, he knew that, if nothing else, Sofia would be there for him. He didn't like thinking about her as a sort of 'back up girl', that seemed terribly shallow.

He also didn't like thinking about the fact that continuing his relationship with Sofia would be kinda like cheating on Chaney, if it ever went that far. But, their relationship was already a serious secret, for multiple reasons.

What was one more oddity? At the very least, the likelihood of getting caught was low, but other than anything Sofia had to do to protect her existence, Marc was committed to accepting any consequences should he be found out.

He hoped that was enough to not seem like a complete sleeze ball.

"Fucking succubi..." he muttered as he made for the door; he'd have to ask Chaney out the old fashioned way, he didn't have her number.

But before he could open it, he paused, and made a face.

How had this decision been, somehow, easier to make, than choosing a fucking university course?

He shook his head and muttered, and left his room. On the way out, he passed by Sofia, who said nothing. Only offering a knowing smirk.

"Not a word," he muttered, though he really had no reason to be upset, he just felt embarrassed.

Sofia giggling in response certainly did not help.

He caught a taxi and made his way to the district where Chaney worked. It was still during hours, so he expected to find her working, and sure enough, as he entered the scent-filled shop, she was there, helping out a customer with her characteristic cheerfulness.

He waited on the sidelines until she was finished, and then strode over to her.

She spotted him and smiled, though there was also mild surprise.

"Oh, hi! I didn't expect to see you here," she greeted. "Not without Sofia at least. Is she here?"

"No, she's still at home," he answered with a head shake.

"Oh. In that case, can I help you with anything?"

"Actually... I was wondering if you'd like to get a coffee or something. Have a chat, stuff like that."

He really wasn't used to this. He hadn't approached a girl since highschool.

Chaney was quiet, looking almost a little surprised.

"You don't have to, it's cool, just thought I'd--"

"My break is in an hour," she answered with a smile. "Let's catch up then. The same place as before?"

Marc almost stammered, but he managed a smile in answer and nodded.

"Sure. See you then."

Chaney nodded, and then returned to her work. Marc wasn't about to linger, he was already feeling way more embarrassed than he should've, so he made his way to the cafe they usually frequented, as suggested. He pulled up a chair, and then waited, passing the time by checking his phone.