All Comments on 'Stepsister's Sleepover Pt. 01'

by woodman96

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
YanoSamaYanoSamaover 4 years ago
Incest?

Not a bad story, but why is it in the incest section?

L0stS0ulsL0stS0ulsover 4 years ago
Good start

Looking forward to seeing where this story goes.

woodman96woodman96over 4 years agoAuthor

YanoSama, to be honest, I'm not sure. I put it in 'erotic coupling' when I submitted it. The mods must have changed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Oh My

If you are going to use an American game say I was kicking back watching football Browns vs. Steelers.... Mom and Dad...

If you wish to talk about Football Clubs say FC or Team name FC.

I wish you well but lost me in the first paragraph.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 4 years ago
Lost me

Sorry, but when it says thast an 18 year is told to go to sleep, I then know the ages have been fudged. Not interested.

Besides to whoever it was I thought browns and steelers were not the actual club name, and FC is term usually used for soccer clubs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Club what club

As I lay stretched out on the sofa watching an American football game (Browns v Steelers. Naturally the Browns were losing heavily.) I could hear giggling coming from the bedroom above.

Here is the statement about the "club" lol. Where is any club mentioned. It mentions American footbal. Because the rest of the world calls football what we Americans call soccer. Its obvious that some of you did not read what was there and inserted words you thought should be there. Next time try reading.

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518almost 4 years ago

Nice first effort. I noticed some run-on sentences and style issues with quotes, but still have you 5 stars. On to chapter 2 now!

ausvirgoausvirgoover 3 years ago

Nice story/start.

Mind you, this chapter doesn't belong under incest/taboo.

I'm hoping that the next chapter goes to full-on sex with Jenny and.or his step-sister.

Gave it 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Not bad for a first try.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Never, ever force your cock into a woman's mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Enjoyed reading this first chapter. I'm anxious to keep reading and stroking my cock as I read! Will he get to fuck both girls eventually? Incest is so arousing!! I loved fucking my mother-in-law for a number of years!! She was so fucking hot and sexy and loved to be pounded.

Love, sucks and fucks,

Bob

find_two2@hotmail.com

.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwoodman96@woodman96
I’ve just submitted ‘Stepsister’s Sleepover part 4’ for publication and I’m thinking of redoing and merging parts 1 & 2.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES