Stepson Rendezvous Pt. 02

Story Info
Stepmom gets dangerous with stepson.
9.1k words
4.7
13.5k
34

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/17/2023
Created 09/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Poeticwolf
Poeticwolf
64 Followers

There is a strange buzzing sound in her ears. She knows she is still asleep, but there is something tugging at her senses. Whatever it is, it annoys her. She was having a very erotic dream. It's not very often that she experiences anything this erotic, where her husband is concerned it might as well be never.

The buzzing noise continues to invade her dreams. It's not a consistent sound, it's more intermittent. For some reason she feels it's important. She slowly starts to wake up and look around.

That's odd, she thinks, why am I downstairs in the living room?

The tv is on but the volume is low, which means that it can't be causing the buzzing sound she heard. Then she hears it again, but it's not a buzzing sound this time, although it is still irritating.

"Honey? Are you still down there?" Her husband calls from upstairs.

An image of her riding her step-son's hard cock flashes through her mind. She lifts the afghan and sees her naked body underneath it.

That was no dream! She screams in her mind.

The previous evening's activities race through her mind almost faster than she can comprehend them. As she hears the thumping of her husband coming down the stairs she tries to force her half-asleep body to leap off the couch and grab her robe, but barely manages to crawl across the floor instead. Grabbing her robe and spinning it around her body as she stands up, she hears her husband walk up behind her.

"Why are you downstairs? Did you sleep downstairs?" She can hear the notes of confusion and worry in his voice.

Turning around to face him slowly she affects a half-asleep smile, which isn't far from the truth of how she feels, and says, "I must have dozed off on the couch with Alan. Sorry honey."

His look of perplexion slowly fades to calm with a slight hint of irritation and finally dismissal.

"Ok. I guess I am going to fix some breakfast. Do you want anything?" He inquires.

"No, I think I may take a shower to wake up, my brain feels all foggy." Her heart is racing because now she is afraid of her husband noticing the 'sex smell' which she can feel covering her entire body. All she can think about is getting it off so she is not discovered. But, she also needs to remove her panties and Alan's boxers, which she is standing on, without her husband seeing those too. How the hell did I wind up in this predicament? she wonders. Then she remembers the glass of wine she chugged. That's it, the damn wine, she drank it too fast and it messed with her head and made her do all those things last night that she wouldn't have done in her right mind. Deep down she hears how pathetic that really sounds and how flimsy of an excuse that really is, but at this point, it's all she's got to keep from going crazy at this moment.

Her husband walks away to the kitchen and she glances down to her still asleep step-son. She smirks as she feels a twinge of pride at having worn him out so thoroughly. She glances over her shoulder to make sure her husband isn't returning, then she reaches down to her feet, grabs her panties in one hand and his boxers in the other. Quickly she pushes his boxers under the afghan, then heads up the stairs to her bedroom and then to her shower before any more disasters can occur.

With the hot water running the steam fogs up the glass enclosure and the mirror. She lets the robe fall to the floor and steps into the shower. Immediately the water heats up her skin and wraps around her in a warm, wet embrace. She stands there letting the water run over the many curves of her naked body, feeling the rivulets snake back and forth, enjoying the soothing sensation. The tenseness of her shoulders fades as she relaxes.

The events of last night keep playing through her addled mind. She can't believe the things they did. Obviously, the wine was the major factor in affecting her decision-making skills. Consoling herself she hopes that Alan believes it was all just a dream as she first thought.

She begins soaping her body to clean her skin of any remnants of the prior evening's events. As she feels the foam creep over her curves and down between certain crevasses she suddenly remembers the feel of Alan's hands on her body. She unconsciously runs her fingers lightly over those same parts of her body that he touched to reenact the sensations that were accompanied with his touch.

Pleasure blossoms through her body like a flower opening up to the morning sun. A slight ache in her middle alarms her to what she is feeling and why. She chides herself at reinvigorating her desires for Alan, as well as proving the wine had little to do with what happened.

Rinsing off she finishes her shower and then shuts off the water. The steamy warmth keeps her from feeling any chill in the air as she dries off with a towel. She runs her fingers over her arms to feel the fresh softness of her clean skin, while looking down at her naked body. She sighs at all the little imperfections that seem to stand out to her view and remind her how old she is.

Opening the bathroom door to her bedroom, she glances to be sure her bedroom door to the hallway is closed before proceeding. She walks around to the walk-in closet, which is basically a small room but much bigger than a regular closet. It has a full-length set of mirrors so she can see her body from every angle.

Staring at her body she sees the slight wrinkling of skin around her knees and the way her muscles seem to hang just a tad more loosely than they used to. Her skin isn't flabby and saggy like some old woman's, but it isn't as tight and toned as it used to be a few years ago. Her arms show the same signs of aging. The skin isn't as smooth and supple as it used to be either.

Looking at her breasts, she knows they are still impressive in size, but they seem to droop a little more, as if they have begun to lose their perkiness and now sway ponderously as gravity pulls on them a little more every year. Her nipples still poke out straight forward, but they aren't upturned slightly as they should be, or used to be.

Turning around and twisting she looks at her ass. It has a nice roundness to it, but again to her eyes there is a slight lessening of its tightness. Maybe even the curvature is becoming more flat, she's not sure. She knows it isn't how it used to be, she used to brag about being able to bounce a quarter off of it.

Looking directly into her eyes she asks herself why she even thought Alan would be physically attracted to her. She summarizes all her body's imperfections as signs to confirm that she is getting old. Nobody wants an old woman, not even her husband it seems.

She puts on some clean underwear, baggy shorts and a short-sleeved top. Pulling her long hair back into a tail she uses a stretchy band to tie it off. Nodding and shrugging at her appearance she decides that today she will just be casual and comfy. No frills, no excitement, just plain old Danielle.

She walks back through her bedroom, opens the door to the hall and heads down the stairs following the smells of breakfast that her husband obviously has finished cooking. She glances from the stairs to the couch and feels a slight pang of worry as she notices Alan is no longer asleep there. How is he going to react to her after he remembers what she did to him, she worries.

Walking into the kitchen she sees both her husband and stepson eating their breakfast at the table. Neither glance up at her so she decides to say nothing and walks over to the stove to fix herself a plate of food as well. Sitting down at the table she begins picking at her food, furtively glancing at Alan, then her husband, wondering what they will say to her.

Her husband speaks up first, "I take it everyone slept well last night?"

She nearly chokes on her food, but Alan covers it for her, "Hard as a rock dad."

Glancing at Alan, did he have to use that word, then her husband, she tries to divert the conversation, "What are your plans today honey?"

"I may call Chuck and see if the guys are playing golf this morning. What about you?"

"Probably do some cleaning, laundry, and maybe relax this afternoon with a good book." She responds.

"What about you Alan?" her husband asks.

"I dunno, maybe go swim in the pool this morning."

She glances at Alan trying to see any hint as to how he is truly feeling after last night's escapade, but he steadfastly keeps his face down as he gobbles up his food intently. She continues eating her food in silence, wondering if he is ok. She is worried he may be too young to handle what they did. She is not even sure if she can mentally handle what they did. She simply just doesn't know where to go from here.

The rest of the meal is eaten in silence. Each finishes their food and wanders off to their own interests or tasks that they need to perform. She hears her husband talking on the phone to his friend Chuck and based on the conversation it sounds like her husband is going to go play golf. She is relieved. Hopefully it will give her time to process everything and move forward.

She wonders about Alan for the hundredth time and what he is feeling. She can't help but feel as if she took advantage of him somehow. But when he took her from behind he seemed so determined, uninhibited... so strong. He is strong, she remembers how good his hands felt on her body, his dominant desire for her. She suddenly realizes she is getting aroused again.

Shaking her head to clear her thoughts, she heads to the back of the house to the utility room to do some laundry. She quickly shoves a load into the washing machine and then pulls the load out from the dryer to start folding the clothes. She glances through the window into the pool area and sees Alan swimming in the pool.

His long, muscular arms arc above the water to pierce the surface while his legs kick forcefully propelling him forward. The water splashes from his strokes and occasionally the droplets from the spray glisten like hanging diamonds in the morning sunlight. She stands there transfixed watching him simply swim back and forth across the length of the pool.

Deep in her middle she feels her sensual need growing for him. She first attempts to deny it, then push it away, but the longer she watches him, the more intensely it grows. She wants him. But she shouldn't, what if he is confused, or hurting? She doesn't want to hurt him. She cares for him too much to do that. Maybe she should go talk to him. Feel him out. She decides to go speak with him.

Her feet lead her upstairs to her bedroom. She begins removing her clothing and looks through her drawers for an appropriate swimsuit. She will probably have to get in the pool to talk to him, right? So, she might as well put on a swimsuit. At least, that's what she tells herself as to why she is putting on a suit. It would be silly to stand on the edge of the pool to talk to him, right?

She grabs a towel and quickly runs back down the stairs to the back of the house. She slows to a casual pace, walks into the pool area and sees him squatted down in the shallow end apparently catching his breath. He sees her and stands up quickly, unsure why she is here.

As he stands the water cascades off his chest and arms in little rivulets accenting every curve of his muscles. She can't help but appreciate this young, firm stud of a man standing right in front of her. She wants him even more now.

When she walked up, she was holding the towel, draped over her shoulder and hanging down so that he couldn't see what kind of bathing suit she was wearing. After he stood up though, she pulled the towel off and tossed it onto the chair next to her. His eyes nearly bulge out of his head in shock.

She is wearing a yellow bikini and it is accentuating her body marvelously. The top is nothing more than a couple of triangles covering her areola and nipples with the strings straining to hold her huge breasts up. The roundness of her breasts are readily apparent as they are poking out from the bottom, sides and top. Even with minimal support her breasts are showing off an ample amount of cleavage without needing to be squeezed together.

Moving his eyes lower, her tummy looks immaculately smooth, toned and tanned. Her whole body is tanned and he isn't seeing any lines. Does she actually tan naked? He never knew that.

Speaking of lines, his gaze slides down below the line of her waist and is stunned to see an even smaller triangle of yellow fabric hiding her sanctuary with strings pulled up high over her hips. The top of the upside-down triangle is so low he would expect to see a little patch of pubic hair but is surprised to see none. She shaves too? Even with being in the cool water he feels his erection growing.

"Good morning, Dani," he says nearly in awe.

She glances down at his swim trunks and notices a bulge, but maybe it's just the water doing that. "Good morning, Alan."

He steps forward to the steps and she feels compelled to descend into the water. The water is surprisingly warm for being the first thing in the morning. She stops at the bottom step with her breasts at his eye level. His gaze is fixated on them.

"Enjoying your morning swim?" She asks.

Glancing up into her eyes, he musters a small response, "yes."

His obvious adoration of her body makes her feel giddy, playful and completely erases all other thoughts and concerns that she might have had up until a few moments ago.

"I think I would like to swim too," she says with a wink. She brushes by him letting her skin contact his body. It excites her, but she can't just jump his bones right here, right now. She wants to be a little playful.

As soon as she steps by him she leaps forward and swims across the length of the pool. The water feels refreshing, almost more so than the shower. She feels the water course over her body as she stretches out her muscles and swims to the far side.

He is spellbound by her sinuous beauty. Her breasts are absolutely amazing, he can't understand how he never noticed before last night. But now he is staring at her long legs and her nice round ass. In the dark last night he didn't really pay close attention to it, but now he is very appreciative of its look and hungers to grab it again and push himself against it.

She stops at the wall to take a breath. Turning around she sees him just standing there on the other side of the pool slack jawed and transfixed. She silently giggles to herself.

"I thought you wanted to swim silly," she calls at him.

Her words seem to break him from his spell. He shakes his head and dives forward into the water with a massive splash. His powerful, quick strides speed him across the pool quickly. His muscles bunch and stretch as he swims showing off his innate strength. She feels the swooning tightness in her middle as her excitement builds into enticement for him.

Just as he is about to touch the wall, she giggles and pushes off quickly to begin swimming back across the pool.

He pops his head up out of the water and looks for her expectantly, but discovers she has already left him. Looking around he sees her gliding through the water as she swims back across the pool. Diving and pushing off the wall his body spears through the water as he tries to catch her. His powerful strokes carry him through the water quickly helping him to eat up the distance to her.

Just as she reaches the shallow end he swims up alongside her. He immediately launches up out of the water and tries to grab her.

She was expecting him to do something like that, she stands up and leaps away spinning out of his grasp squealing in delight.

He strides forcefully forward through the water as she backs away slowly, still laughing holding her hands up.

As she bumps into the wall his hands reach around her waist and pull her into his hard body. She feels his chest rising and falling as he breathes hard from his exertions. Her hands lay flat on top of his pecs as she gazes guiltily into his eyes. He leans his head down just enough to kiss her lips and she swoons into his body in response.

He nudges her lips apart as his lips press into hers. She feels them open slowly like a rose opening its bloom, unfurling her petals to bask in his sun.

Her hand slides down his chest feeling the ridges and valleys of his muscled chest. Slipping down further to his waist and swim trunks, she squeezes her hand in between them to slide around and grab his raging hard cock. She lets out a small whimpering moan into his mouth as she remembers just how big his cock is in her hand.

His hands slide down below her waist to squeeze her butt cheeks. She can feel his need for her and it perfectly matches her own urges.

Breaking the kiss he gulps in some air and then gasps, "I want you, Dani."

The thrill of those words course through her vibrating body without restraint. "I want you too, Alan."

She lets her hand grip around his shaft and slowly strokes up and down through his trunks to accentuate her words.

His fingers walk around her hips, push her small triangular shaped bikini bottom to the side, and rub up and down between her velvety folds.

She gasps a moan of instant pleasure. She didn't even realize her pussy was wet from her own juices. She can feel his fingers gliding slickly back and forth. Desperate to hang on to conscious thought, her fingers grasp his shorts and shove them down to pull out his raging member.

Whispering demandingly, she commands him, "Take me now."

In response, his hands slide back up to her waist and he pulls her bodily to him.

She keeps her hand on his erection as she guides it to her wanting pussy. She feels the head touch her quivering lips and quickly rubs it up and down across her entrance. He pauses as she pushes the head inside her. Giving his shaft one more stroke before releasing it, she pushes herself forward to lock her pussy onto his cock.

Moaning loudly as she feels him stretch her quickly open, her hands grip his powerful arms. With his hands gripping her waist he begins slowly thrusting inside her. She bites her lower lip as she whines and moans in response to each of his thrusts.

The sounds she makes excite him further, it is as if each little moan is perfectly tuned to raise the hairs on the back of his neck. If he had hackles they would be standing on edge. It launches his body into overdrive as he more forcefully begins thrusting into her body. The water around them is splashing and undulating to their movements.

His gaze slides down her body and stops at her breasts. They are still covered, but her nipples are hard and prominent, poking out through the fabric. Her breasts begin bouncing to his thrusts and all he can think about is seeing them fully exposed.

Through squinted eyes and quick glances she can see where he is looking and she knows what the look on his face means. At this point all she wants is to please him in every way.

In between his hard thrusts and her low moans she asks, "Do you want to see them baby?"

She doesn't even wait for him to respond, already knowing the answer she quickly grabs the string holding the two patches covering the tips of her breasts and pulls it up releasing all of her bouncing breasts to his hungry gaze.

He growls as she exposes herself to him and begins thrusting harder. She cries out in delight and returns her hand to his arm to hold on. The water is thrashing around their hips now. She feels her senses reeling and she cries out in ecstasy.

She lets her head and body fall back into the water. He lifts her hips up and starts fucking her even harder. His body is vertical while hers is almost floating horizontal. Her legs have wrapped around his waist as she hangs on to his powerful body.

The water is being whipped into a froth, her moans are almost screams and his growling groans accent his staccato hip movements as he fucks her hard and fast.

Poeticwolf
Poeticwolf
64 Followers