Stepson Rendezvous Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Curling her tongue around her lips she feels the naughtiness overwhelm her and she says, "Do you want to cum in me baby?"

She pauses then says, "I know you do. Come on. Cum in your mommy's pussy. Fill it up with your seed."

With each compelling command she gets louder and louder. His only response is to fuck her faster and harder, he is too far gone to even speak words.

"Make that dick cum. Give it to me. I want it." She demands in a low voice.

He growls. She somehow feels his cock swell with his hot seed as her pussy is gripping it so tightly

"I want that cum! Cum in me now!" She screams at him.

With a growling howl she feels his cum launch into her pussy. She screams in elation as her own orgasm burns through her body with a vengeance. He keeps thrusting and shooting his sticky juice deep inside her depthless inner pool.

She rides the waves of pleasure wantonly, she has no cares, she is lost in sheer bliss. It is overwhelming. She is not sure if she is even existing on some material plane or dimension, or if she has transcended to some higher ethereal dimension of eroticism. All she knows is that she has just had the greatest fuck of her life.

She may have even lost consciousness, she simply does not know. But now she feels herself descending back to reality. She also feels them sink down into the water as he carries her backwards across the shallow portion of the pool to the decline of the deep end. He stops as the water engulfs their bodies up to their necks and chins.

Her face is floating mere breaths away from his own. His arms are wrapped around her body that is still vibrating with quivering aftershocks from her intense orgasm. His body occasionally shakes from his orgasm and maybe even from his physical exertions.

Sucking in a deep breath, he lets it out slowly then says, "My God, Dani, you are amazing."

She can easily see his complete adoration and wonder in his eyes, since their faces are so close. She giggles quietly and says, "Thank you. You're not too bad yourself."

A sly smile spreads across his mouth as he chuckles at her.

Hugging her body close, she snuggles into his body and he says while looking determinedly into her eyes, "I love you, Dani."

The import of his words nearly knocks her down, but she doesn't want to even consider the full meaning of his words and the possible consequences they would entail at this moment. Instead, she feels the moment and responds in kind, "I love you too, Alan."

She nestles her head onto his shoulder and he does likewise.

Another voice interrupts their loving embrace, "Well, aren't you two nauseously affectionate this morning."

Her head whips up to see her husband standing at the edge of the pool wearing his golfing attire with a grouchy grimace set heavily upon his face.

Alan jumps as well and nearly spins them both around, which would expose the fact that her swimsuit is out of place on her body and further that she is wearing something that is nowhere near appropriate for her to be seen in by her stepson. At the last second she plants the heel of her foot into the ground to keep him from turning around and exposing her nudity. Instead, she clings tighter to his body and over exaggerates it into a ridiculous hug.

"Oh, you're just jealous." She mock giggles and then kisses Alan's cheek playfully.

Thankfully Alan stays quiet and seems to understand what she is trying to do.

Her husband rolls his eyes and growls in an exasperated way. "When you two are done you should get out of the pool. You will get all pruney if you stay in the water all morning." He turns and walks away.

As soon as he is out of view and earshot, she feels her heart start beating again.

Alan exclaims, "Jesus fucking christ! I thought we were done for."

"Yeah, I know. Alan, we have got to be better than this. We cannot allow ourselves to get caught. It would be horrible and I know your father, he would be vicious and drastic in his vengeance."

"Yeah, yeah, I get it. But I thought he was going to be gone all morning playing his stupid golf."

"I thought so too."

Both of them let their thoughts wander and process what just occurred. Then, she starts considering how she will get out of the pool without her husband seeing what she is wearing. She sighs in exasperation. How does she keep getting into these situations?

She starts moving her hands around to fix her bikini top but Alan stops her and says with a smile, "What are you doing?"

Smiling back incredulously she says, "What do you think? I'm fixing my suit. I don't think he needs to know that my breasts are exposed and pressed against your chest, do you?"

Chuckling he says, "I don't think it matters, especially when he sees what you are wearing. Not exactly appropriate swimwear to be wearing around your stepson."

"Point taken." She sighs. "So, what do you want to do then?"

Grinning mischievously he says, "Kiss your boobs."

Laughing, she says, "Oh, yeah, right."

He leans his face down as he sinks a little further into the water nearly placing his face to her breasts.

"Are you fucking serious right now?" She says with a hint of desperation in her voice.

"What? I didn't get to kiss them a while ago."

"Well, that's your fault. You missed out." She grumbles.

He lowers his lips to her nipple and licks it with his tongue then slowly kisses it with his lips.

"Stop that." She says half-heartedly.

"No." He sucks her nipple between his lips and twirls his tongue against it.

Leaning her head back slightly, she scans the windows to see if her husband is watching them from inside the house. She whispers, "Oh, that feels good."

His mouth releases her nipple and slides across to perform the same process on her other nipple. Her fingers claw into his back as pleasure electrifies through her body emanating from her nipples.

She can feel the soft texture of his tongue on the skin of her breast and it feels amazing. She wonders if this is what they mean when they call it tit-worship. He is certainly genuflecting at her twin altars.

As good as it feels she has to stop him. Her husband could walk out at any second or even look out a window and see them. Then there is the matter of her swimsuit she still needs to get changed out of.

"Alan."

He continues spreading pleasure through her pillowy breasts with his mouth.

She groans and then pushes him away hard as she steps backward.

Laughing he says, "Having a problem?"

"You are going to get us caught. Now get out of the pool and get me my towel so I can hide behind it without him seeing what I'm wearing."

He continues to stand there smiling at her and then says sarcastically, "Yes, Mistress."

She rolls her eyes at him and makes a shooing motion with her hand. He turns and heads to the shallower end of the pool and then up the steps as water cascades from his body. Walking over to the chair he grabs his towel first and quickly towels off haphazardly before grabbing her towel and stepping back over to the steps.

She walks over to the steps while keeping her body completely immersed under the water. She also keeps a wary eye on all the windows in the house.

Looking up at him she says, "Open up the towel wide and let it hang down to block the view from the house."

He does as she requests. Then she strides up the steps feeling the rivulets of water course fluidly over the contours of her body. Alan stares in awe at her amazing body glistening in the morning sun before she quickly clasps the towel and wraps it around her body to hide her bathing suit.

"Alright, now you should go to your room or something and just act... normal."

Snorting in derision he responds, "Normal? That's a joke." He laughs sardonically.

She walks past him without looking back to see if he is following and enters the house. Lost in her thoughts she walks upstairs and heads to her bedroom closing the door behind her. She idly wonders where her husband is as she enters her walk-in closet and drops her towel. She slips out of her bikini, tosses it in the hamper, grabs the towel and quickly dries off. She enjoys the softness of the towel on her skin and catches the slight fragrance of flowers from her laundry softener.

As she bends over to dry off her leg she hears a voice, "Never could get enough of looking at your ass."

She turns suddenly and sees her husband propped up against the door frame ogling her behind.

She drops the towel and faces him with a playful look on her face, "Well, you know, there is more to me than just my ass."

"Yeah, but it's your best feature." He turns and walks away, "It looked better when you were younger. I'm going down to the pool for a swim. Why don't you put your swimsuit back on and come join me. You could lie out next to the pool and try to get a tan, you're looking a bit pasty."

She growls a scream between her clenched lips and kicks the towel out the doorway. Taking a deep breath to calm herself she can't count the number of times he has made those kinds of comments. He thinks he is complimenting her, but then follows it with an insult that he thinks is a 'suggestion'.

It's just the way he is, she tells herself. All brains and no brights, with a dick that only rises as often as the new moon. She idly wonders when the next one will be.

Rebellious thoughts slide through her mind accompanied with a multitude of things she would like to tell him. She knows it wouldn't accomplish anything.

She looks at herself in the mirror, I'm not that fucking white. Although, she hasn't had that much time to lie out in the sun. Might as well, she tells herself, she can move the laundry over to the dryer and lie out while she is waiting on it. She quickly rummages through her swimsuits for the red bikini that is more appropriate for a swimsuit while still showing off a lot of skin. It's her normal suit that she wears when she wants to tan and she isn't alone. She prefers to tan naked, but won't be able to today apparently.

She slips on the bottoms and the matching top, adjusting her breasts to make sure they are placed correctly. Giving herself a cursory glance in the mirror, she rolls her eyes and grumbles as she grabs the towel on her way out of the bedroom. Pasty my ass.

After moving the load of laundry over she walks back out to the pool area and sees her husband standing in the shallow end. She walks over to a lounge chair and sits down on it.

"Damn water is still cold this morning. It's shrinking my stuff." Her husband says half-jokingly.

If it got any smaller it would be non-existent, she says to herself. "Just give it a few minutes to acclimate to the water, dear" She says sweetly.

"What do you think I'm doing?" He says a bit harshly.

Ignoring his last comment she adjusts the lounge chair to lie back and positions herself to get the full embrace of the morning sun. She closes her eyes and tries to relax while feeling the warmth of the sun on her body. She also hears her husband swimming in the pool off to her right.

After a short while she hears him emerge from the pool and the water splashing as he slogs up the steps. The sound of water dripping off of him gets closer until she realizes he must be standing next to her.

"That felt good. Gotta keep this body in tip-top shape."

Glancing over at him with one eye squinted open she replies, "Yes, dear."

Drying off with the towel he says, "How do you keep your hands off of this body?"

Turning her head back and closing her eye she replies, "It is a mystery."

"I think I'm going to get some sun on my body too."

She hears him adjusting the chair behind her as he settles down onto it.

Enjoying the peace and quiet once again, she supposes that she should turn over and get her backside. Sitting up she adjusts her chair to lie flat and glances over at her husband noticing he has his eyes closed but is facing the pool instead of the sun. Sighing she ignores him and lies face down on her chair. Adjusting herself minutely to get comfortable she decides to untie her top to avoid any tan lines on her back.

Reaching behind herself she tugs the string loose and lets it fall to her side. Shifting slightly she gets comfortable again.

After a few moments she decides to adjust her bottoms by pushing the top edge down below her waist and squeezing the fabric to be placed in between her butt cheeks to expose as much skin as possible.

After shifting her body slightly again and waiting for a few minutes she realizes she neglected to put any tanning lotion on herself. Sighing she wonders if she can get her husband to put some on her back.

She hears a small noise that she assumes is him moving around in his chair. Reaching down and over blindly, she grabs the suntan lotion and holds it up in his general direction.

"Would you mind putting some on my back?" She waits a few moments for a response and then adds, "Please?"

She feels him take the bottle from her hand gently. Then she shifts her body slightly as she awaits the cool touch of the lotion on her skin. She hears the bottle squeeze out some contents onto his fingers and his hands rub together before feeling them placed very lightly on her back. She cringes just slightly at the coolness of the touch of his fingers but very quickly he works the lotion into her skin and rubs it all over her back and shoulders.

His hands feel strong and almost soothing as they slide down the sides of her body, just barely grazing the sides of her breasts. Before she can make a comment his hands migrate down to her waist and gently knead her muscles there. It feels surprisingly good.

Feeling more relaxed she says, "You could go ahead and do the backs of my legs too, if you don't mind."

His hands pull away from her skin and she hears the bottle squirt out more lotion onto his fingers. He starts on one leg and massages the lotion into her skin all the way down to her calf. Getting more lotion he repeats the process on her other leg. She is feeling way too good to pursue the question that is buzzing in the back of her mind as to why he is being so nice all of a sudden.

He must have some lotion left over on his hands as she feels him place one hand on each of her upper legs. He slides his hands up to her ass cheeks, rubs and squeezes them gently. Well, she thinks, she did need some lotion there too.

Then his fingers slide to the inside of her thighs barely missing the spot where they join together. More alarms are starting to go off in her head. His fingers push back up and one finger lightly rubs the shape of her pussy through the fabric of her bottoms.

With her eyes closed she says in a subdued voice, "If you're going to do that, we should probably go inside so Alan doesn't see us, honey."

"I don't think he will mind," says Alan.

Gasping and flipping around she turns to see Alan smiling back at her proudly.

"What the hell are you thinking? Your father is right there." She exclaims quietly.

Alan nods at his father and says, "He's asleep."

She looks at her husband and focuses on his chest to see it rise and fall evenly as if he were asleep.

"Ok, so he's asleep, but we can't do anything with him right here."

Alan still has his hands on her legs and pushes one hand up to rub her pussy again. Danielle swoons and moans quietly, her body instantly responds to him faster than she thought possible, and realizes that she really does want him again.

Trying to compose herself as his fingers work magically around her clit and pussy she asks, "Are you really ready to go again?"

He reaches over with one hand to grab her arm near the wrist and guides her hand to his crotch. She closes her fingers around the bulge and instantly feels his thick, hard member standing at solid attention.

Almost cooing she says, "I guess you are."

His fingers keep rubbing between her soft lips through the fabric, causing her own arousal to grow very quickly. She gently strokes her fingers up and down his long shaft enjoying its rigidity and girth. She barely registers through all the pleasure she's feeling when his hand tugs the string loose on her hip causing the bottoms to fall away and give him complete access to her quivering pussy.

She glances at her husband's sleeping face, snorts in her mind, and then lies back to allow Alan to pleasure her once again. She doesn't even register that her breasts are now completely exposed to Alan's hungry gaze.

His fingers rub around the entrance to her pussy before sliding slightly inside to get coated with her thick, sticky juice. She bites her lower lip to keep from screaming out each time his fingers penetrate her. After a few cycles of this action his fingers push up to rub her clit gently.

He leans his face forward to start kissing her breasts. His lips drag wetly over her profound curve, starting at the top and descending down to the middle of her cleavage before dragging back up to kiss her hardened nipple.

Her sensitive nipples and her vibrating pussy is sending wave after wave of exotic pleasure throughout her body. She can't believe how hard her body is pushing her to feel this intense joy once again. She just had sex a couple of hours ago and here she is about to have another round of it. She can't remember the last time she had this much sex in one day.

Even worse, she can't believe they are doing this right in front of her sleeping husband. What if he wakes up? The thought is pushed forcibly out of her mind as Alan works his magic between her legs and across both of her heavy breasts.

His finger slips down into the depths of her pussy, teasing her as his mouth encircles her nipple and sucks on it. She almost feels like a yo-yo as the intensity of the pleasure decreases in one spot and increases in another spot.

Tugging on her nipple he lets it drag slowly between his lips before it breaks free of his grasp. Then his finger returns to rub her clit in little circles. The intense pleasure waves are increasing inside her and sultry moans are escaping between her clenched lips.

She starts emitting little whimpers of pleading joy. Her first orgasm for this round is fast approaching and she feels a twinge of fear as she struggles to keep from screaming out and awakening her husband.

She clenches her inner walls and the muscles in her thighs as she feels her orgasm ascend past the point of no-return. Alan must have sensed it too, he quickly places his mouth on hers and kisses her deeply as her orgasm erupts through her body. She screams into his mouth as her body bucks about in the lounge chair.

His finger slides gently back and forth between her sensitive velvety folds letting her ride out her intense orgasm. After her scream passes he breaks the kiss and watches her, smiling proudly at his apparent accomplishment.

Gasping quietly, rolling her eyes, she feels her body quiver from her toes all the way up to her arms. She glances at her husband's still sleeping form and then reaches back to grasp Alan's hard cock rubbing her thumb over the tip to feel the little bit of pre-cum leaking out.

Tugging on his cock like a leash she says, "Take them off."

He stands and quickly shucks his shorts off and steps out of them towards her.

She grabs his marvelous cock and guides it to her open mouth. She doesn't even bother with any pretense or teasing. She is hungry for it and immediately takes his cock into her mouth letting her saliva drool all over it. Her lips tighten around the head and she quickly sucks on it hard while her fingers wrap around the base and stroke up to her mouth.

"Oh, fuck!" He exclaims.

Her eyes glance up to his and scowl at him as if telling him to keep his voice down and not awaken his father. She intensifies sucking on his dick pushing it deeper into her mouth while her fingers stretch out to cup and squeeze his balls. Inhaling deeply through her nose she forces herself to push his cock into her throat. She makes small motions with her head letting his dick fuck her mouth and throat.