All Comments on 'Stepsucker'

by DrEction

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Keep It Coming............

great story.....nicely done. Do contribute more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Awesome

Damn dude, keep going. That was hot. One of the better stories I've read around here in some time and I can only hope that it continues on and escalates.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Awesome

Awesome story, give us a SEQUEL!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great Start

Keep 'em cumming...and keep them in this topic if you can.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
very good

Very GOOD, you should continue this story

DesertPirateDesertPirateover 17 years ago
Well done!

This is one of the best first stories I've read. It does have possibilities for more chapters that you might want to consider, she could teach him how to return the favor. Even if you do something different go with your instincts which seem to be good. Read some other authors in the top lists for the catagory you want to write a story for. You do have an original style and don't change it, use other stories for ideas not style. Good Luck!

DrEctionDrEctionover 17 years agoAuthor
Thanks everyone.

I didn't expect so much nice feedback, and in the first day too. I originally wrote it as a stand-alone story, but you've all tempted me to go for a "Stepsucker 2". If anyone wants to e-mail any ideas, I would be more than happy to read them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
WONDERFUL

this story has real potential. Taking their relationship further, could include the brothers, also some of her friends. Whatever, it will be great. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
For a

first story, this one was pretty hot. Damn good job Dr.

RavliciousRavliciousover 17 years ago
Nice Job

Great story! My only beef with it (which didn't diminish your story one bit) is that he was able to last a bit longer than it seemed he could have from how he was acting. I have a feeling this character would have ejaculated the first time she touched him (a la Jim in American Pie). At his age, though, the story could have easily kept going just as it did, though. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Some imagination eh :D

You got potential mate, the encounters between them are very vivid (so to speak), BOOKMARKING NOW ;) LOL :D more please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
chapter 2

you have to continue this story. Great job

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hot,hot,hot!!

Had me hard all the way through!! Made me think of a few of my wifes relatives that I wouldn't mind doing the same thing to!!

ljaljaover 17 years ago
EXXXCELENT

this story was kinda slow but it kept building fast. for your 1st story? you out do many of the writrs in here, i have 2 writers in here that i follow religiously. and you are the 3rd. so thats giving you a good pat on the back. you are good, please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Holy Shit

Totally loved it. I could only wish for a sexy ass step to do that for me. Please keep writing. Have her continue to "educate" him.

Great work

DrunksDrunksover 17 years ago
Brilliant start

A great first story, and there is definatley potential for some more. Look forward to reading them

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
kick ass!!!

that story rocked! i would so read a sequel to that, and i hope you write one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great job - especially for a first.

Very hot, very well wrote, I liked it a lot.

en_extaseen_extaseover 17 years ago
Great job

Great work for your first submission. I liked it a lot. I didn't mind the slow build-up, I thought it made the protagonist more relatable. My only complaint would be that everything happened so quickly and casually. A little more seduction would have gone a long way. But hey, that's just a stylistic request, so who cares! Thank you for sharing.

steve8576steve8576over 17 years ago
Outstanding!

This is an outstanding first effort. Please continue the story, though. Maybe he should end up at his stepsister's college?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good first story

Lots of potential for followup--she takes his virginity, or he visits her at college and meets her friends, or she arranges for him to be invited to a rainbow party in his town that summer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
First story my pimpled red ass

Bud, I have been reading stories on here for years. This was hot. If this was your first story I am amazed, truly amazed. Always take it slow. The tease is where it's at. 100% of the time. Torture us over 10 -20 pages with just enough to keep us going. It is just like making love. I remember sex I had back in June of 84. We were at a church camp and teased each other all week long, all it was was foreplay. On the last day, in the middle of the day we had a slight chance to get fucked and we took it. Best cum I ever had. We never even kissed again even though we have seen each other time after time. It can't compete with what we already had. Mind blowing. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Excellent

loved it, was so hot after this one, unbeliveable

i would ov it if you decided to follow it up wid a story about his step mom joiining in!

Papa_CaliPapa_Caliover 16 years ago
Nice and hot

Nicely worded! You present some real characters here, and the action is just non-stop. I have a hard time believing the main character lasted so long! I would have exploded in seconds... American Pie style.

oldwayneoldwayneover 16 years ago
Hard to Believe It Was Your 1st!!!

Great tale! If it was your first, you're a "natural". Give us more.

looking1964looking1964over 16 years ago
I wish my step sister was like that

if my sis was like that I would be changing schools.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Absolutely outstanding...

Wow... fantastic effort :) Especially for your first! You've obviously be a long time reader yourself, and know what's good out there ;)

Haven't read the 2nd yet, but would be great if it picked up from that same night... maybe she let's him calm down a bit then takes it a little further or something..

Either way, great job mate. You should be proud :)

_vernon_vernonabout 15 years ago
Great!

The only way it could have been better for me was if you had given more description of her playing with him after he came; playing with his cum as they were cleaning up, etc. But it was very good the way it was. And your grammar was excellent, something that a lot of "experienced" writers don't manage. An excellent first attempt, and I hope you'll continue to write man more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Amazing

This is an incredible story. I especially like how the girl coaches the protagonist to be dominant, and the step-sister angle, which is plausibly hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great story

This Story was the hottest I'd ever read! Awesome!!!

Soebek110Soebek110over 14 years ago
Excellent

Wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Great story, would love to read more from you :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
typical

typical for this site a writer that starts a decent story and never finishes it you need to have him fuck his step sister and leave the friend out with incest the fewer the better show some pride in your work and respect for the readers and finish the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hot Story

great story - it certainly raised my horniness and had a great story line and I hope you write another chapter. Now maybe, Melissa will show him some other moves and help educate him ! Thank you for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
holy fuck

Hand between by legs the whole time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Is there more

They can't have stopped after only a BJ. Make this a serial please. Or atleast have a part two

dns17dns17over 9 years ago
Great Story!!

That was an awesome story man! I loved all of the detail you put into setting up the blow job scene, really made it worth the wait! That scene itself was hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fuck yes!

I blew my load reading your story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story. Keep It going

Love it.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikealmost 4 years ago
For what it was.

To find out Melissa was basically a College Whore who came back and corrupted her Shy Highschool Stepbrother who had a crush on her,and turn him into a Horn Dog Asshole that ends up treating them like shit is just horrendous.

Melissa ended up losing respect for herself and others by lowering her morals to let her Stepbrother fuck her face.I just hope in chapter 2 Melissa and SB can come to terms and return to a loving incest relationship where they fall in love and want to be exclusive.

Also it wasn't stated but by the description Stepbrother was atleast 4 or 5 years younger than Melissa since it stated she wasn't even in Highschool when SB started,so I take it by the time SB turned 18 before his Highschool Graduation that Melissa was atleast 22 or 23 years old,and still a sex-crazed nympho.Sadly I think Melissa will end up a common tramp with no shame or morals and banging tons of guys and girls,never finding love and happiness,just empty sex to fill the void.

priddyrichpriddyrichabout 3 years ago

Lot of build up but great ending

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous