Steve

Story Info
The happy ending Charlie and Steve should have had.
5.8k words
4.47
6.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sometimes people touch us in ways we never expect teaching us things we need to know or showing us parts of ourselves we would have otherwise never discovered. This story is a tribute to someone that changed my life and never knew it. I was eighteen and Steve twenty-one when this story began, he and I never consummated out relationship, but I often wish we had.

What follows is one of many possible 'happy' endings to the story, unfortunately the real-life version did not have one. If you've read my bio, you know I don't tell those stories, '...only happy endings here' so Steve, this is for you, God Speed.

* * * * *

I saw him across the bar and recognized him immediately, his rugged good looks were accented by a slightly more dignified air, his beard still neatly trimmed, was splattered with the same hints of grey that touched his temples, the playful glint in his crystal blue eyes still dance there, Steve had always been a very good-looking man and age hadn't diminished that at all.

He caught me looking at him, answering with a quizzical smile and a nod, I smiled back, and it was game on. My mind flashed back to the night we met, my mother's house, his little brother dating my younger sister and his car dead out in front of the house, the details aren't important except that his mouth ended up teaching me things about my cock that I could never have imagined, the next morning, just like that, he was gone.

We were never friends, more like those mysterious ships passing in the night you hear about. He was gay and I was trying to convince myself that I wasn't, for years we would run into each other, and he would press just a little until I ran, but the next time we met, there I was playing the game again.

I let him kiss me once, his mustache and beard tickled but his lips were so very soft. I even invited him over to my apartment once, fully intending to give myself to him completely only to end up sleeping on the couch and getting into a yelling match about what a tease I was the next morning, I'm sure my neighbors heard every word.

And now here he was making his way around the bar to me one more time, it had been so many years and so much had happened, I had spent so many nights reliving that first night, flipping back and forth between beating myself up for not protesting, stopping him when he started to touch me and then agonizing for not grabbing his hand as he left my bed and asking him to stay and teach me.

Married and divorced with a couple of grown kids, I had experimented some over the years, meeting a few guys in gay chats I lurked in or on Craigs List before it stopped posting those kinds of personal ads. I sucked a few off and let them suck me, I even met one guy I really felt comfortable with and gave him my virginity. He came back one more time and then ghosted me, whoever I was with, it had always been Steve in my mind.

'HI," I remembered his smooth baritone voice as he slid into the seat next to me.

"HI, yourself," I gave him a shy smile, I was a fifteen-year-old girl that the captain of the football team just said hi to; shit, I was flirting with him this time.

"Do I know you; I saw you looking at me over the bar?"

"You kind of remind me of someone, I guess the question is, would you like to know me?" the look on his face was so precious, confusion mixed with just the right amount of eager excitement.

"Steve, it's me, Charlie," I laughed, "we met what, forty-five years ago; your brother Rus was dating my sister, remember?" it was slowly dawning on him.

"I get it, we haven't seen each other in maybe twenty years, but I swear, except for a touch of grey, you haven't changed at all." I couldn't believe I did it, but I bit my lip and touched the side of his head next to his ear gently caressing the spray of grey amidst all the brown.

"I thought it might be you when I sat down, but I wasn't sure, and I'm thinking you may have changed a little more than me over the years," he put his hand on mine holding it against his cheek.

"Maybe," I pulled my hand free and took a deep breath, "so tell me what you've been up to," I tried to regain some sense of composure. We sat and talked and drank and talked telling each other about where our lives had taken us only to arrive here, tonight, together.

"So, another California refugee moving to Austin," I quipped.

"Yeah, but at least I was born in Texas and lived here before I lived there," neither of us spoke for what felt like ages, "so, I've got a room across the parking lot."

My god he was asking me, my heart started to race my breath got shallow and quick, what did I say, how did I answer that, we had been in this spot so many times before and I had always run like a scared little rabbit. Could I do it, I had done it before, but this was Steve, it was my dream, my fantasy, how would I feel when it was all over, what we had done that first time had haunted me ever since, could I live with myself if I did, could I live with myself if I didn't?

"Ok," it was somewhere between a whisper and a whimper. I let him pay the tab and followed him out of the bar, running a few steps to catch up with him and sliding my hand in his, he looked at me and smiled.

Neither of us said a word as we made our way to his room. The door closed behind me, I heard the click of the deadbolt as Steve locked it, deep breaths, deep breaths, I focused on not panicking.

Steve slid his hands around me, running them up my chest rubbing his palms into my nipples, it felt so good. He kissed my neck, my god I wanted this so bad.

From behind, he slowly unbuttoned my shirt, accenting each button with another kiss on my neck, I had to adjust myself, I was so frigging hard.

Turning in his embrace, I pulled his polo from his pants and shoved it up his chest. Steve pulled it over his head and dropped it next to mine while my fingers lost themselves in his hairy chest, not gross hairy, but just right, manly, masculine hairy just like I remembered from the few times I had seen him at the lake or the one time at the pool, just enough to hide the taught abs underneath, just enough to make me want to curl up next to him to keep warm on a cold winter night.

"Someone's been taking care of themselves, I grinned as I played with his chest.

"I could say the same for you," he looked down at me. I had always been thin, not skinny but thin with a nice six pack and a tight waist. While I had had a flash of chest hair, it was isolated to my chest and when it had started to grey, my vanity made me shave it off," I always thought you were so damned sexy," he leaned in and kissed me, not tentatively like that time so long ago, he kissed he hard, with intent, passionately, letting me know that this time I was not going to get away, this time I was going to be his.

My knees grew week as I melted into his embrace, my arms wrapping around his neck as I lost myself in his soft lips. His mustache and beard still tickled but the raw passion we shared was so overwhelming, I didn't care.

Pulling away, Steve pushed me onto the bed, pulling my boots from my feet and frantically undoing my belt, ripping my jeans down my legs, stopping, and just staring down at my almost naked form, "You have changed, or have you always done that?"

I knew what he was referring to," it doesn't turn you off does it, me wearing panties?" my cock was jutting out from under the pink cotton briefs.

Steve never took his eyes off me, undoing his belt and dropping his pants, kicking his shoes off, and slowly sliding his boxers down his hairy legs, my fucking gawd, his cock was gorgeous.

"Your legs, too, you are a pretty boy, aren't you?" he slid his hands up my smooth legs grabbing the band of my panties and pulling them from me, exposing my neatly trimmed pubes.

Scooting further onto the bed, I beckoned him to join me, he thought my thin hairless body was sexy, he didn't care that I wore panties, his cock was so beautiful, just like the rest of him, why had I not done this sooner, I wanted him so bad, I loved that he wanted me, finally, finally it was going to happen.

Steve laid next to me, kissing me sweetly as his hand explored my soft chest and stomach, slowly moving down to caress my throbbing cock, he looked into my eyes and I nodded.

His lips kissed my glans, sliding down my shaft to do the same to my balls before engulfing me whole, it was heaven on earth, I remembered it all, the way he had teased me to get me hard, the dirty jokes he told, the way he had subtly made me feel comfortable with the sexual nature of our bantering, the gentle touch of his hand when he touched my rock hard erection through the sheets, the wonderful wet warm feeling of his lips and tongue on my cock, and the way he had smiled down at me after I came in his mouth, it had all been in preparation for this moment, and he had waited forty-five years to make it happen.

This time he didn't just smile down at me with that knowing smile, he leaned down and kissed me, sharing my own cum with me in a hot, passionate, messy, wet kiss. I was lost, he had turned me so long ago and I had fought it ever since, I had wasted so much time thrown away so many opportunities to be with this glorious man.

Driving my tongue into his mouth I licked and sucked every drop of my juice I could find from his mouth, I tried to roll him over to return the favor to let him know how sorry I was for all the rejections for all the times I had led him on, given him hope only to take it away, but we wouldn't let me up. We were almost the same height, but my 175 pounds was no match for his 250, I was at his mercy.

"You liked that?" he smiled at me as I squirmed underneath him. I nodded.

"Does my pretty boy want more?" I nodded again.

"Show me what you want," I opened my legs pulling my knees up to my chest as he rose above me.

"Don't move pretty boy," Steve smiled as he got up and went to his suitcase coming back with a small bottle very similar to the one in my bedside table with my toys, he knew what I wanted, I knew what I wanted, I could feel my sphincter pulsing as he came back to the bed, it knew what I wanted too.

His slick fingers pressing into me were magic, familiar feelings I had taught myself to enjoy amplified by his touch and the soft kisses that accompanied it. My moans growing louder and louder as he added another finger and quickened his pace, and for the first time, my cock spasmed and started to harden as he penetrated me, it wasn't just someone or something playing with my ass, it was him, Steve made me hard, Steve got me excited.

"Is my pretty boy ready," another quick peck on my lips as his fingers left me gaping, I mumbled something incoherent and watched eyes wide as he moved between my legs licking my lips in anticipation, his gorgeous manhood flinching as it prepared to make me his.

There was no pain, only ecstasy, not just physical but mental, emotional, I had been denying this for so long, I had wanted, no craved this for so long, it was so overdue, I needed this to happen, "yes," I heard myself cry as he pushed inside me, "oh, god, oh yes, oh god, yes, yes, yes," it was everything I imagined it would be.

My one previous partner, all my toys, none of them compared to what I was feeling now, Steve brought his lips to mine again, kissing me hard as he thrust into my aching desire, his balls resting against my taint as my cock throbbed in anticipation of the fucking to come.

"My god I want this so bad, fuck me hard Steve, fuck me like you know I deserve it," he pulled out and thrust again, I closed my eyes and lost myself in the joy of the moment.

His fingers pressed against my lips, and I tasted the familiar flavor of my own precum, I was leaking, and he was feeding me my won juice, I sucked his fingers deep into my mouth twirling my tongue around the digits, bobbing up and down like I had the few cocks I had sucked, and I liked it.

Harder and faster, he rammed into me, his cock rubbing my prostate as be bottomed out again and again.

Years and years of pent-up lust and frustration surged between us, he was making me pay and I knew it, but I wanted it, I deserved it, I opened my eyes and gazed into his. I could see the last tinges of the old anger fading as the lust took over, "Steve, I'm sorry," I mumbled, and the angry thrusts became gentler, still filling me completely still driving my body crazy with wonderful feelings teetering delicately on the edge between pain and pleasure.

He only lasted a few minutes longer before he buried himself inside me, his cock pulsing as his seed filled my bowels, his body collapsing on mine, his lips covering my face in delicate kisses as I exploded between us.

We laid together in our mess, kissing and laughing and talking about how horrible it was that we had not done this so long ago, how glad we both were that we had stumbled onto each other and finally managed to make it happen, agreeing that a shower was much needed.

The hotel tub wasn't the largest but that just made getting each other clean all that much more fun, we fumbled and fondled our way through it, relishing the feeling of our soapy bodies against each other, delaying the process with a plethora of kisses.

I focused on his cock so much that Steve was quickly hard again, and he certainly didn't complain when I turned around, leaned against the wall of the shower, spread my legs as far as I could and arched my back.

One hand around my waist, he used the other to guide his cock back home, the angle causing a direct hit on my prostate, I think the night manager heard the moan I let out when he shoved his cock all the way inside me in a single thrust, "I do love your tight little butt," he whispered in my ear as he took me.

"And I love your amazing cock right where it is," I turned my head to steal a kiss before he started fucking me.

It didn't take as long this time, but the result was the same, his cum pulsing deep inside me while mine covered the wall of the shower.

We dried off and went to climb back in bed only to realize we had made a bigger mess than we had thought, "You can come stay with me, my sheets are nice and clean, and I have a bigger bed," I wrapped my arms around him from behind, resting my chin on his shoulder as I ran my fingers through the hair on his chest. Steve didn't take any convincing, an hour later, we were naked in my bed, nestled in each other's arms, drifting off to sleep.

"MMMmmmmm," I smiled as Steve moaned, slowly waking up. I had been worshiping his cock for about five minutes, unable to ignore the glorious morning wood pressing against my ass when I awoke to find myself wrapped in his arms. As nice as it was to have him hold me like that, I wanted to please him, I wanted to see if he felt as good in my mouth as he did in my ass, I was not disappointed.

One hand fondled his balls while the other gently stroked the base of his shaft while I worked to get the whole thing in my throat. I had thought the practicing I had done with 'Roberto'. that was the name on the package my dong came in, would be sufficient but Steve was thicker and maybe a little longer too. I bobbed and pressed and tried to swallow, my saliva making his shaft slick as it ran down over the fingers wrapped around the base of his cock.

"Good morning, pretty boy, mmm, that feels good."

"Mmmngnn," I mumbled as I continued to suck and stroke working his tip against the back of my throat, it wasn't my gag reflex, it was his size, I just didn't think he was going to fit. Frustrated, I took him out and shifted positions, a move Steve took advantage of to start fondling my cock as well, I wasn't going to complain.

Once more I dove in, taking him as far as I could, this time Steve met my thrust with one of his own and I about choked as he slid all the way down my gullet.

It took a few ties and a little practice, but I was soon able to deep throat him at will, holding him there for as long as I could hold my breath, I smiled, or tried to, when I would do it and he would lose his focus on what he was doing to my cock. Bobbing, licking, sucking, and fondling, I was doing everything I could to get him to his peak before he did me. I don't think he was aware it was a race, but I could tell he was loving my efforts.

I had never lasted as long as I thought I should and I knew that he could go for a long time, my butt was still a little sore from the proof of that, so I just tried harder, squeezing his balls, bobbing faster, sucking harder, using my tongue to reach anything and everything I could.

His moans got louder and his attention to my cock waned, I slipped from his mouth as his body tensed, I had him and I knew it, it was like I had won the Boston Marathon, a sense of pride welling inside me as I felt his balls tighten and his thighs and butt clench, pulling him from my throat until just the head of his cock was in my mouth, I flicked his glans with my tongue and relished the feeling of the warm sticky liquid that filled my mouth, pulse after pulse after pulse.

It wasn't the first time someone had cum in my mouth or the first time I had swallowed, but just like when he had taken me last night, it was the one that I would remember, it was the one that should have been.

I couldn't stop sucking on his cock after he came, it just felt right to have him in my mouth, the texture, the taste, not just of his seed, but of his cock itself, it was intoxicating.

I had been close when I slipped from his mouth as he reached his climax, so it was only moments before my own orgasm shook my body and Steve pulled my face to his kissing me deeply and sharing what I had given him with me.

"Thank you," he kissed me sweetly one more time and just held me, "that was amazing."

I smiled and nestled under his arm, there was so much about being close to him I liked, of course, I loved his cock and what I could do to it and what he could do to me with it but it was more than just that, it was comfortable, I liked running my fingers through the hair on his chest, I liked that I felt safe in his arms, I liked that it tickled when he kissed me, I even liked how he called me 'pretty boy', I had been with too many women to count and I had never felt this.

"I'm meeting some friends for breakfast, do you want to come?" he was playing with my hair, one more thing I liked.

"Sure, I need to do some things first though," I pried myself away from his gorgeous body practically dancing across the room to the bathroom, his eyes never leaving my lithe body. I took care of business, shaving extra close, admiring him as he took his turn at the toilet.

He gave me a curious smile as I ran my epilator over my arms, legs, and chest and raised an eyebrow when I dug through my panty drawer for the pair that spoke to me that day, I pulled the lacey garment from the drawer and slipped it on, "don't knock it until you've tried it," I winked at him.

"Oh, I am so not knocking it, they look amazing on your butt, I think I have a new kink," he swatted my ass as I walked past to grab a pair of jeans, "I've just never had a boyfriend that wore panties before."

My heart stopped; did he just say boyfriend? This was all happening so fast, I had a happy little life, I worked, I came home, I spent time with my kids when they had time and went for rides on my Harley when I felt like it, life was good.

I had about six or seven years until I could afford to retire, but I was happy, right? Yeah, I hadn't had a girlfriend or anyone in my life for a while, the panties and a few other things Steve didn't know about yet had played a role in that, but I liked being by myself, so it was ok, right?

Out of nowhere, Steve had shown up and without hesitation I had let him fuck me, twice, sucked his cock, let him suck mine, was loving the way he was watching me get dressed and, and, and then he called me his boyfriend; dammit, I liked that too.

12