All Comments on 'Steve'

by ShelbyDawn57

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
SprcuriousSprcuriousalmost 3 years ago

I like this story. Makes me wish it was real for your sake.

RobJasperRobJasperalmost 3 years ago

Sweet story with romantic but lusty happy happy ending!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hated this. The coming out and reunion with Steve was great but the part about drunkenly fucking each other in a foursome was just shit. “Oh I’m so in love with this guy I’ve been lusting after for 45 years and have just now reconnected and realized our bond but wait I’ll go over to his friends’ pool, get drunk, and fuck in every combo - him watching me spit roasted, me watching him suck and fuck two other guys, him watching me suck and fuck others, yeah how romantic!” That was pure horse shit and ruined the story. “I’m jealous that he riding MY cock - no wait it just feels so good to be fucked by James, it’s all ok. Oh and by the way I’ve only been with a few guys up til now but since I’ve found my soulmate now I’ll be a gay whore for all his friends.” Bullshit.

ShelbyDawn57ShelbyDawn57almost 3 years agoAuthor

@Anonymous,

First and foremost, thank you for reading my story and for leaving such an impassioned comment.

As a writer, I crave a connection with my readers which is why I ask for comments, and even though you didn't like this story, I feel I accomplished something because it touched you on some level. That means while I failed on one level, I succeeded in my over all goal.

Thank you again for reading my stuff, I might recommend 'Christian Upended' if you're looking for another read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What a great story! I too love a happy ending and can see many possibilities for future chapters with this story line as well! I hope the exploits with Steve continue!

StrappySandalsStrappySandals7 months ago

5 Stars EARNED, to get Steve his red H. Full disclosure - That is the first Gay Male story I have ever read on this forum! Just not my thing. But you write with such emotion, and sensitivity, that it is difficult not to appreciate the love and eroticism of the relationship. You made me feel Steve's reluctance to come out, and the conflict in that choice. I also felt his joy once he made the decision. That's Excellent writing by you ShelbyDawn57!! Also - Anonymous below is a selfish idiot !!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userShelbyDawn57@ShelbyDawn57
Authors Notes: Lots going on right now. Wanted to give everyone a big heads up. The authors got together and challenged each other to write stories in exactly 750 words. Never one to back down from a fight, I wrote and submitted six. They span several categories; 2 Sci-Fi/Fa...