All Comments on 'Steve and Mrs. Gray'

by RedBaron60

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
DunkirkDunkirkover 3 years ago

On his next visit Anya could show steve the present she has for him-a baby bump

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This happens to many youngsters as did with me . I don’t think I fucked her as good as Steve but she fucked me sensless and her cunt was just to big as she had 3 children ans made me eat het out. At 35-;45 they will fuck any youngster they have a change and will be as innocent as virgin Mother. Women that aged are fuckers and will say no until it’s inside then they fuck you. Been then to many times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Virginity Lost To An Older Woman

Brings back memories of 1955 when I lost my virginity to a 45 year-old neighbor.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffover 3 years ago

Hmmmm, 5'3" 125 with 38 DD boobs? Has to be implants, right?

Curious2019aCurious2019aover 3 years ago

Steve jerked it to that memory for the next 50 years

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Memories

Mrs. Denton was 45, pretty, divorced, no kids at home, and lived next door. I cam home from college for the summer after my sophomore year and she invited me to swim in her pool. My parents were gone, so I had about four hours for her to seduce me, blow me, and fuck me three times. We fucked whenever possible for six years. Good times.

amoroneamoroneover 3 years ago

I'm surprised he lasted as long as he did. I guess we are different.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Good boy Stevie, you made David's mom so happy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Very sweet!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very well written sexy and super hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Graphic use of words. I could picture Mrs Gray pushing the door open to get a better look.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why do authors think it is seductive to describe a woman using numbers and letters? Our language has words that can be so expressive, so sensual. Try some of them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

thank you! you made me so wet!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So sexy and fantasizing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love it, was so hot and exciting. Had me right there in the same room. What a fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So sexy and erotic. I could just feel the passion.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Written in a relaxed way that brings the reader along into the adventure between Mrs. Gray and her son's college buddy Steve. It reminds me of the old movie Summer of '42.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This is Savannah - Thank you for sharing this story with me, RedBaron60. As an older woman, I find this story very erotic, and you've written it beautifully.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

What a wonderful story such an imagination I love it we need to see more please.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I could see myself in this story! What a fantasy. Thanks for sharing from Angelina1983!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous