All Comments on 'Steve and the Indian Booth Babe'

by loerics

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
bigboatdriverbigboatdriverabout 6 years ago
Incredible!

A wonderful story, well crafted. A love story. I hope you continue writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nice story

Really nice work with all the engineering context. First time i read about matlab in an erotic story. Well done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Okay...

But it would have been a better story if "Bela" had been Norwegian, or Swedish. Scandinavian women are hot; Indian women, not so much, unfortunately. Why can't we get more immigrants from Norway?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Thank you for writing this!

Appreciate it very very much that you had done many research about the Indian caste, and incorporate their culture into the storyline.

As an asian (south east), I could not help but feel very warming while reading this.

I love the story.. I love the plot and I definately love the happy ending! :)

Thank you for writing this wonderful piece!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Yeah, but....

Haven't you heard, anon? A Norwegian woman would have to be insane to emigrate to your racist shithole of a country. No offence.

And I'm sure Indian women everywhere are crying into their pillows at the loss of a porn-addled fucknugget such as yourself. Tragedy upon tragedy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Splendid job

By far the best story I have ever read .. eroctic and hot.. the story ending is very nice..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Does well at what it should.

A lot was good. The sexy was super sexy.

Except the shower. Soap in a vagina hurts, messes up the PH, and is generally bad. If you care about a woman, don't do it. On the outside is fine though. ;)

Bela's repetitive "I don't want to go back to India" line became annoying and eye rolling. She must think little of Steve's memory to repeat it so often. Her backstory is good.

5 stars, and thank you for reminding me of a wonderful Indian GF I used to date. Indian women are scathingly hot.

Especially when they're from Norway. XD

Ib_SaysIb_Saysalmost 6 years ago

I couldn't read more than halfway through before I got tired of how the author was turning Bela into a prostitute.

All the people acting like rapists and molesting her got too much when that bastard fucked her. Not sure if he took her virginity or if she had been fucked by her uncle since she was nine, but I don't want to read about either.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysalmost 6 years ago

Not sure why he is interested in someone prostituting herself, if there was actually supposed to be a romantic subplot, it failed miserably.

asiansexslaveasiansexslaveabout 5 years ago
Not as sexy as the Boxcutter series, the Beach Charade series, or the Ashley Campaign series but nice to see Ashley again...

I am your loyal fan.

I loved the Boxcutter series, the Beach Charade series, and the Ashley Campaign series.

It was nice to read about Ashley again. Too bad we didn't see her relapse into her heroin addiction, have interracial affairs and get into non-consensual situations.

asiansexslaveasiansexslaveabout 5 years ago
Nice to see Jean in this story...

Interesting to see how Jean did not end up with Steve as suggested at the end of the Boxcutter series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Only 11 comments? It deserves much wider readership.

A definite 5 from me. I loved the slow buildup, unlike some of your other stories. Was disgusted by the anti-Indian comment. Women from any background can be sexy and appealing. Unless you don’t love women. I also appreciated that Steve was such a decent person. Thank you for sharing this story. You obviously put a lot of time into it. One of my favorites.

CreepyThree123CreepyThree123over 2 years ago

Amazing story. I couldn't stop reading until the very end. WOW.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is a really good story that I enjoyed a lot. There were some very likeable main characters combatting some nasty bad guys (that were a bit cardboard like but nothing wrong in that). What’s more, I found the technical details added some substance and depth to the story. I really like this author and plan on reading more of these stories. Please keep writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userloerics@loerics
958 Followers
Scientist and avid reader. I like to write dark stories with a strong plot. I also like legs and athletic asses. I like breasts of all sizes and shapes, so I use terms like ample and generous to describe my female characters. I leave it to my readers to use their imaginations....