Steve and the Indian Booth Babe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loerics
loerics
957 Followers

The salon informed me the rest of our purchases would be delivered to the hotel. I still had an hour to kill waiting for Bela. They went down to the wire working with her, but the results were worth every minute. When Bela walked out of the salon in her party dress and high heels, I was astounded. She smiled nervously but managed to stare me in the eye as she walked toward me. She placed one foot precisely in front of the other in a perfect imitation of a model prancing down the runway. Her breasts bounced with each step. Her long black hair was coiled on top of her head. Eye makeup made her dark brown eyes sensational. Bela was so gorgeous; I didn't know where to look.

She stopped in front of me and looked down at her feet. She fiddled with her silver clutch purse. It took me a moment before I realized she was waiting for my approval. I forced myself to disregard company policy about commenting on an employee's appearance.

I swallowed hard and said, "My God Bela, you're dazzling. Who would have known you were hiding all that beauty under your baggy work clothes? Himnish is a lucky man."

Bela's eyes flashed up to mine, and she smiled for a second. I realized I had never seen her smile for anyone including her fiancée.

I said, "I've never seen you smile before."

"The women gave me lessons on how to walk in these ridiculous heels and how to carry myself. They said if I wanted to impress our clients, I needed to smile often. I was forcing myself to smile when I walked out just now. This figment of a dress is so embarrassing I would run away if I weren't terrified of returning to India. So, I will continue to smile."

The courtier said, "You need to leave now if you don't want to be late for dinner. The elevators are back in the lobby where you entered."

I thanked the woman profusely and held out my arm for Bela. She clasped me tightly, and we hurried for the elevators. We entered the elevator alone, and I pressed the button for the sixteenth floor. The walls of the elevator were all mirrors, and Bela gasped when she looked at herself in the mirrors.

"They tied the dress too low. You can see too much of my backside."

I hadn't looked at her back until she complained. The dress was made of compromises. If you tied the strings behind her neck too high, the dress wouldn't cover the bottoms of her ass cheeks. If you tied it too low, it would show ass cleavage. Of course, where you tied it also affected how much of her breasts were covered. The way the dress salon had left it, you could see an inch of Bela's ass crack and the red cord of her G-string. The front of her dress left much of her gorgeous perky breasts exposed.

Bela handed me her clutch and reached behind her neck to untie the revealing dress. She just started to tie the strings when the elevator lurched to a stop. Bela shrieked as the ties slipped from her fingers, and the silky dress slid down her brown body to the floor. The doors opened, and our dinner companions took a step inside before coming to a standstill. Bela wrapped an arm around her bare breasts and tried to cover her skimpy panties with the other. I was surprised at how large her breasts were for her tiny body. My God, she was gorgeous!

John laughed, "Damn, Paradox will do anything to get our business. It's a little over the top, but my God, Dr. Williams you have my attention."

Ashley didn't waste a second while John and I stood around staring. She bent down and pulled the offending dress up to cover Bela's trembling body. She pushed me aside and moved behind Bela to retie the dress. I didn't mention to Ashley that she had retied it even lower than it had been before the disaster. Now, her lovely breasts were barely covered, and they were rising and falling with her rapid breathing. I could now see a couple more inches of Bela's ass crack.

Ashley said, "You'll be Ok, Bela. We're all friends here. I've had worse experiences, but then I was usually wasted at the time. We need to get you a drink right away."

The elevator opened and the lively sounds of a band filled our ears. Bela's eyes had been squeezed shut until Ashley guided her off the elevator, and she never saw how low her dress was tied. Ashley led her to the bar and ordered a large strawberry margarita for her and Bela. John and I followed behind the ladies, and we both ordered Scotch. My potential customer had a big grin on his chubby face.

I squeezed Bela's hand and whispered to her, "God, I'm sorry about the accident on the elevator. Are you Ok? We can leave now if you want. It's not that important."

Bela looked at me and said, "We can't leave. We need to land Global Foods if we are going to meet our quota. I can't go back to India. Don't worry about me. I'll be Ok. See, I'm smiling already."

Bela smiled and sipped her drink. She smiled again after her first taste and proceeded to finish it off in a few long nervous swallows. I'd watched Ashley lean over and say something to the bartender. I knew she asked him to make it extra strong when he poured a double shot of rum for the next margarita.

I looked around the restaurant while I sipped my drink. The first thing I noticed was the fantastic view of Las Vegas. An excellent band was playing. A large dance floor was filled with an enthusiastic young crowd. From what I could see, Bela's outfit was perhaps even a little modest. The latest fashion appeared to be plunging backs with considerable ass cleavage. I think Bela also noticed the other women's dresses and relaxed. Ashley clicked glasses before Bela drank her second margarita.

After John and I had finished our drinks, we were seated in a private booth hidden behind some bushy plants. John and Ashley moved into the middle of the U-shaped bench. John invited Bela to sit next to him, and I scooted in next to Ashley. John immediately ordered another round of drinks and a large platter of oysters and deep fried jalapeños. I was happy to see Bela relaxed and chatting with John. I could not hear what they were saying over the noise of the band, but I was pleased to see her laughing and smiling. I knew I had rarely made her laugh, but I loved hearing the sound.

John and I ordered the Beef Wellington. Ashley chose the Filet Mignon while Bela asked for the Salmon en Croute. I'm glad John said he was paying for the dinner because his tastes ran to expensive French wines. He selected two bottles of an excellent French Bordeaux from Saint Julien for the beef eaters. For Bela, he picked a Louis Jadot Montrachet from Burgundy. Whenever her glass got down to half full, he leaned over and refilled it. The dinner was exquisite. After the plates were cleared, we sat around drinking coffee with a shot of whiskey.

During one of the band's breaks, I could hear John grilling Bela about the intricacies of our system. She pulled a pen and notepad from her purse and illustrated her points with detailed drawings. When she joined the project, I had sent her every one of the technical notes I had written describing the system. I was barely surprised when she returned his questions with exhaustive technical comments based upon my notes. No one else had done more than remark on grammar issues and my choice of format. John moved closer to her and leaned over to examine the diagrams. I tried to inject my opinion, and John looked up.

He smiled and said, "I trust Bela more than an obviously biased project manager to give me honest answers to my concerns. Why don't you and Ashley go and dance for a while."

Ashley turned to me and put her hand on my thigh. She said, "Oh please, I'd love to dance with you."

I'm only a fair dancer, but I know the basic steps. If John wanted me out of his hair while he decided on buying our system, I was more than willing to take the lovely blond out for a spin.

John said, "Go on, Ashley. Entertain the doctor. I don't want to see either of you for a couple of sets."

I stood up and took Ashley's hand. "I'd love to dance."

Ashley was a tall, leggy blond with breasts so large they had to be artificial. Her stiletto heels brought her eyes level with mine. Her slinky club dress showed a lot of suntanned flesh. Her spectacular legs were bared high up her thighs. A slit up the side to the middle of her hip flashed, even more, skin as she walked. We got a lot of stares as we wound our way to the dance floor. Our first dance was reserved as we learned how to move together. She was a much better dancer than I was, but the beauty of dancing is that the males main function is to make the female look good. There was no way I could make Ashley look anything except fantastic.

The longer we danced, the closer we danced. By the fourth number, Ashley's athletic body was pressed against mine as we swayed to a slow number. Her head was pressed into my neck, and I could feel her warm breath on my skin.

Ashley whispered, "I want you."

She caught me by surprise with her statement. Now, I'm a reasonably good-looking guy with a Ph.D. and a good paying job, but I wasn't in Ashley's league. Global Foods was headquartered in San Francisco where Ph.Ds. are a dime a dozen. I tried to remember how much she had had to drink. I know I was buzzed, and John had been plying Bela with drinks all evening. I realized that both Ashley and John were more experienced drinkers than Bela or I, and both had drunk a lot less than their guests. Unless Ashley was a nymphomaniac, I had no explanation for her suggestive comment. Still, sharing a bed with the lovely and unavailable Bela had left me frustrated no matter how many times I jacked off. Ashley had me at the first flutter of her long eyelashes.

When the set ended, I turned to head back to our table, but Ashley grabbed my arm and said, "I need to cool down. Let's go out onto the balcony and enjoy the view."

I followed her outside. The lights of Las Vegas were amazing. I could see the Bellagio fountain sixteen stories below us. The only thing between us and a straight drop to a parking lot was a waist-high concrete wall.

Ashley led me to a secluded spot behind some potted palm trees. She pulled my lips to hers and plunged her tongue into my mouth. Her warm, fragrant body ground against mine. After a moment, she moved my hand from behind her neck and guided my fingers under the top of her gossamer dress. She moaned when I squeezed her large soft breast. It was far bigger than a handful, and I was amazed to realize it was totally natural. Her hand clutched my ass, and she ground her hips against mine. I lowered my other hand to her gorgeous ass and squeezed her tight. Her muscular ass felt wonderful as it flexed in time with our slow dancing. Her ass was bare under the sheer dress.

I was so aroused I nearly came when her hand caressed my erection through my pants. She held me tight as she unzipped my fly. My God her hand felt fantastic on my hard cock. She undid my belt, and my pants slid to the floor.

Ashley moaned, "I want you inside me now."

She held onto my hand as she hopped up onto the low wall. She unfastened the top of her dress, and it slid down to her waist leaving her full breasts bare. As she pulled me close, I saw a flash of her bare pussy before she wrapped her long legs around my waist. She stared me in the eye as she guided my cock towards her moist slit. She wrapped her other hand around my neck.

"Fuck me hard, but please don't let me fall."

I grabbed her waist and slammed my cock home. She was so wet; I buried my cock on the first thrust. I've had sex with several women in my life but never with one as drop-dead gorgeous, and I'd never done anything as wild as this. All my previous sexual experiences had been in private.

I was surprised I lasted long enough for Ashley to have an orgasm, but she helped herself along by furiously rubbing her clit. I nearly lost her over the sixteen-story drop when I orgasmed. I arched my back and pressed my cock deep into her sex. She lost her grip on my sweaty neck, and she fell backward with her hair and jiggling breasts hanging down toward the ground far below. She screamed in a rush of fear and passion. She was only saved by her long legs wrapped tight around my back and my hands pressing her hips against the top of the wall. The surge of adrenaline pushed her into an intense orgasm. Her tight pussy spasmed on my cock and milked my cock for every drop of semen in my clenched balls.

When we recovered, I grabbed her outstretched hand and pulled her into my arms. We clung to each other as we panted for breath. Ashley slipped the top of her dress back into place and smoothed down the bottom of her silky dress. I pulled up my pants. I had the biggest grin any engineer had ever managed. This more than made up for all the shit I'd gone through on this trip. I couldn't believe I had just fucked one of the sexiest women I had ever met. Hell, she was every bit as lovely as Bela, and my co-worker was forbidden fruit.

Ashley smiled at me, "Thanks, stud. That was pretty awesome for our first time."

I felt a surge of hormones as I considered the possibility of another time. The band started playing the next set.

Ashley said, "It's early. I'd like to dance some more. Who knows what I'll let you do during the next break if you keep me aroused."

I laughed as she dragged me back to the dance floor. The next dance was a fast number, and I was happy she wasn't grinding on my spent cock. I needed a few minutes to recharge. At first, I thought about Ashley's suggestion of a second round, but as we danced, I remembered Bela. I had abandoned her to a technical discussion with John while I was screwing around. I felt selfish. I decided to check on her after this number.

When the song ended, Ashley wrapped her arms around my neck as if she sensed my thoughts. She mashed her lips against mine and ground her hips against my rapidly recovering cock.

I pulled her arms from my neck and said, "I need to check on Bela and John. Global Foods is one of our best customers, and I am responsible everything goes smoothly. I know Bela loves her work, and she understands the system inside and out. Still, I feel like I've abandoned her."

As I turned to go, Ashley clutched desperately at my arm. I laughed and shook myself free.

I said, "Why don't you get us a couple of shots of Tequila from the bar? I'll be right back if she doesn't need me."

As I walked back to the table, I heard her say, "Wait, Steve. You don't understand."

I was too intoxicated from my alcohol fueled and electrified evening to comprehend her entreaty. I staggered toward the concealed booth. I walked around a huge potted plant and stopped in my tracks, too stunned to move.

Bela was sitting on the edge of the booth struggling against John. The short chubby CEO looked like an octopus attacking his prey. His fat lips were pressed against her mouth. He had his left arm wrapped around Bela's back holding her thin torso tight against him. His hand was inside the top of her dress clutching her breast. Bela's right hand was pushing against his chest. Her other hand was gripping his right wrist, and her arm was trembling with the effort to keep his hand sliding any further up her bare thigh. Her legs were pressed tight together, but she was losing the fight. His hand was already under her short dress, and his fingertips were touching her skimpy panties.

Ashley tugged on my arm and pleaded, "Please Steve, for my sake you have to leave them alone."

I suddenly understood what John meant when he told Ashley to entertain me. She knew who paid her salary, and I was just her latest assignment.

Bela heard Ashley's pleas and turned her head towards me. I couldn't hear what she said, but her lips clearly mouthed the word, 'Help!"

John pinched her nipple hard, and Bela squealed. When she jerked to escape the pain, her legs fell apart just enough for John to attain his goal. John slipped his hand under the side of her panties and drove his middle finger deep into her pussy. Bela arched her back and emitted a shriek like a songbird being strangled. I doubt anyone in the bar heard her over the band. John started thrusting his finger into Bela as I awoke from my stupor. Bela's conquest had taken only seconds since I came around the corner.

I sprung forward and pulled John's arm from Bela's pussy.

"John, please stop. Bela is engaged. I'm sure she doesn't want this."

John turned and glared at me. I was ready to fight. I held his arm tight until he calmed down from his sexual frenzy. He removed his other arm from Bela, and she jumped away.

Ashley wrapped an arm around Bela and said, "I'm so sorry. Let's go to the restroom and fix your makeup. I'm sure it was all a misunderstanding."

John took her cue and laughed nervously, "I'm sorry. I misread Bela's signals. You're an engineer. You know all about communication theory. Sometimes you just misread a person's intentions. It's even harder when they're from a foreign culture. I'm truly sorry. I hope you realize this doesn't change anything. I'm still very interested in your new InspeX 200. Bela did an outstanding job of convincing me you have the best inspection system available by far."

John held out his hand to shake mine and said, "Please offer my apology to Bela. No hard feelings?"

I started to shake John's hand before I remembered where it had been. I held up my hand in silent protest.

"I'll tell Bela you're sorry. I should take her back to the hotel. We have a long day ahead of us tomorrow.

I let Bela have the first shower when we got back to the room. I carefully hung up my new suit and put on my bathrobe while I waited. The room was still stuffy and warm but perhaps a little cooler than the first night. Bela came out of the bathroom wearing her bathrobe. We hadn't exchanged a word since we left the restaurant. I didn't say anything as I edged past her into the steamy bathroom.

I thought about Ashley while I showered. I had just had the most amazing sex in my life. I doubted we would ever have sex again, but I knew it was going to be one of my cherished memories. I tried not to think about John and Bela, but I knew I would never forget the sight of John's chubby finger driving into Bela's recently shaved pussy. I had been aroused since she had lost her dress in the elevator. John must have also been affected by the sight of her beautiful and practically naked brown body. As much as I detested his assault on my coworker, I could understand his actions. The wealthy CEO was used to getting his way with women. I imagined he was fucking Ashley right now. He was likely pretending he was thrusting his little cock into Bela as he fucked Ashley. What a fat pig.

After my shower, I had to wear my bathrobe despite the heat. I had an embarrassingly hard erection, and it was the last thing Bela needed to see. I reluctantly left the safety of the bathroom. I hoped Bela would be asleep. Instead, she was sitting on her heels in the middle of the bed brushing her hair. She was wearing my tee shirt, and I could see her breasts dancing under the thin garment. It broke my heart to see the tears running down her cheeks. It was all my fault. I had left her alone with that son of a bitch while I was being entertained by John King's booth babe.

I sat on my side of the bed and said, "I'm sorry Bela."

Bela interrupted me for the first time in her life. She blubbered, "It's all my fault. I'm a stupid little girl. I shouldn't have fought him. Now, we've lost his business. We'll never make our quota. Himnish and I will be deported, and he will hate me forever."

I wasn't sure what to do, but I put my arm around her quivering shoulder anyway. She laid her head on my chest and sobbed.

She groaned, "I would be better off dead."

I rubbed her back and said, "Nonsense, Bela. You didn't do anything wrong. I'm proud of the way you stood up to that asshole. For what it's worth, John told me to tell you he is sorry. He claims it was all a misunderstanding and we shouldn't worry. He still interested in buying our system. You're not going to be deported."

loerics
loerics
957 Followers