Steve and the Indian Booth Babe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loerics
loerics
958 Followers

#

A year later I was painting the nursery in our new home. My stomach rumbled as I smelled the dinner Bela's aunt was cooking for us. Six months ago, Auntie had come for the wedding with a couple of Bela's cousins. I had hoped for a small wedding, but Auntie and Bela invited most of the local Indian community. Bela and I were surprised at how many friends we had at Paradox. In the end, it was a large wedding filled with colorful outfits and dancing.

It wasn't hard to convince Auntie to stay and never return to her abusive husband. She is a wonderful woman and an excellent cook. I expect she will be a big help with the twins. We have plenty of room for Auntie in the home Bela, and I purchased with the fat commissions we received. I almost feel sorry for Bela's uncle for stealing his wife as well as his niece from him. I felt sorry for Kushak's employees when he filed for bankruptcy.

Little Bela is starting to show a baby bump under her loose-fitting shirts. She plans on working as long as she can before she takes leave to deliver the babies. I enjoy the childbirth classes with my wife, but I cannot keep up with her when she exercises to her pregnancy workout videos. Life is good. Who needs a dowry when you have a smart and loving wife who teams with you to develop useful products that earn big commissions?

loerics
loerics
958 Followers