Steve and the Noble Savage Ch. 02

Story Info
Steve and Mark decide to prolong their encounter.
4.7k words
4.77
2.8k
4
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2 Steve and Mark continue their explorations

This is the second chapter of a three chapter story. Copyright, 2023. Everyone engaged in sexual activity is over 18.

It was an incredibly busy Saturday night at the Left Bank Rudder, perhaps the busiest night of the year. Every reservation slot had been filled and potential diners were lined up at the bar--eating there or waiting to take no-show seats in the dining rooms. All of the waiters were literally running from the early bird opening at five until after the last entrée call just after nine. Lingering diners remained well after the closing time of ten. Toward the end of the night, I kept my eyes on the tables on the patio where I was to meet Mark.

I was still quite busy until one large party of six rose to leave. That left two after 9:30. One was a party of four to which I delivered a check and "doggie boxes", but they didn't seem anxious to leave and the second wine bottle was still a third full. I approached and offered a carrier for the bottle--since local laws don't permit patrons to leave restaurants or bars with open bottles on display. But they didn't seem to get the hint. Maybe they had hired the sitter for the night. Then there was another couple, two 40-something guys, obviously gay, who had been baiting me all night--one even running his hand "accidentally" along my inner thigh as I served dessert when he reached to retrieve a decoy napkin. I brought the bill and wished them a pleasant evening, but they seemed intent on propositioning me for a threesome at their nearby hotel. I tried to refuse--gently, as they still hadn't left the tip--so I strung them along. I looked out at the patio, but Mark hadn't materialized. Perhaps our second date had been wishful thinking on my part. Maybe the threesome wasn't such a bad idea. They were attractive and in shape and obviously wealthy.

At around 10:15, I finally clocked out, ready to drive home to Dad, having decided against the threesome. But, there he was, staring at me with a hungry intensity that tingled my spine (and at least one other important organ). He was indeed every bit the dark god that I remembered. I walked up to him and he pulled me into a tight embrace. "You must be tired. And I can feel the knots. It's my turn to play masseur. Let's go get a shower and we'll see where tonight leads." So we walked the few blocks to his place where I had left the duffel with a few necessities. This time his arm reached possessively around my shoulder.

When we arrived there were several cars in front. "A few more of my housemates have arrived for tonight, but we still have a private room. They're all out clubbing anyway. We probably won't see most of them before morning, and I wouldn't be surprised if a few guests appear for coffee tomorrow." Once through the front door, I knew the way and headed for his room and the shower, losing my logo tee, khaki shorts and docksiders on the way. He joined me in the shower seconds later, pressed behind me and wrapped me into his chest. "This shower is not the largest, so this is going to be pretty intimate." "And that's a problem?"

He then proceeded to scrub my hair and gel my torso, teasing my nips, as he bit my earlobes and poked my ass with his growing dick. He pushed me to the wall and I reached up for support and pushed out my ass, as he repeated the process on my back, spending most of his time on my crevice. Then he leaned in and his penis began to ride up and down my canyon and, as I spread my legs, under my balls. He leaned into me as his index finger teased my rim and penetrated deeply to reach my prostate. I was already high, hot and ready.

"Your turn," he said, as he released me and turned to give me room and access. Fortunately, we were nearly the same height--although he was more muscular than I, so I too could have the pleasure of washing his dark black curls, and of working his chest which I knew to be very sensitive. I reached down to hold his cock with both hands--its length took two plus and I noticed that my fingers didn't touch with his girth. I swirled my hands counter to each other to provide a bit of friction and pulled down the hood. One can't be too clean there. Then, I sucked on his neck, just below the ear, probably giving him a souvenir of our encounter, and reached down to cup and lift his heavy balls. He gasped and threw his ass back into me. "Let's take this to bed." We emerged and toweled each other, rarely allowing ourselves to be out of contact.

I moved to the bed, lay on my back, pushed a pillow under my ass, and lifted my legs in a broad vee. His eyes widened and his large dark tongue licked his lips. He bent down and started sucking hard, swirling his tongue around the crown and drawing precum before licking my balls in turn. Then, he knelt below me stretching back to push his torpedo out and into my balls. He stroked a few times, then he pulled back and rolled me higher, and began the finger and tongue ministrations that would prepare me for his deep purple monster. He was good, really good. I could picture his tongue curling and flicking in and out like one of those vipers as he penetrated deeply and repeatedly. His black curls dropped sexily over his forehead as his dark eyes stared with increasing hunger and intensity. This guy was really dramatic. Then, he inserted lubed fingers, stroked and scissored, moving me toward readiness. "Mark, please. Fuck me now. I want to feel that monster. Do I have to beg?" "If you insist." "I'm begging...and leaking. Or am I going solo for round one?"

"Oh, no, babe. We're both going to enjoy this roller coaster." He began a rhythmic rocking in and out, using strong hips and thighs to slowly raise him and me from the mattress so that my leaking dick hung only an inch or so from my own mouth, drizzling precum to my open lips. He slowly rose above me, smeared some of my precum on his lips, then reached down and grabbed my pecs, ringing my swollen nipples. We were near the top of the first giant hill of the Cyclone. I'm sure I gasped, because he whispered, "So you're sensitive there too. Good to know." I signaled that I was going to blast, so he quickly repositioned. He reached up to the brass pipes of the headboard and stretched his legs out behind, tensing his entire body, resting with just one point of contact. I spread my arms out to the side and grabbed the sheet to balance. He was incredibly deep. His balls were hammering my taint, stalling my eruption for just a few seconds as his own climax approached. Then he released me and I gave up the treasure, coating my face and neck with a half dozen ropes of my own spunk.

Then he too began the plunge. I knew we had left my stomach at the crest of the hill, but I could feel him deeply inside me. As he too began the descent, his "little" head exploded into the condom--and I felt the heat and the volume as he stiffened his legs straight back onto the bed and pushed deeply into my gut. He blasted four more times rocking me and my world each time. Then suddenly he rolled to the side and pulled me on top, using his arms to pull me into a deep embrace while his hardness remained in place. I wound my legs around his hips to sustain our contact and he reached down to lap up my cum like a big friendly mastiff and to connect our lips.

As he softened and pulled out, I raised my head. "Man, you are a terrific bed partner. I think I'll keep you." I rolled off and he pulled me into a deep spoon and we both fell to sleep.

We awoke Sunday morning, early again. His huge erect cock was trapped between my thighs this time so I leveraged my ass back into his abs, feeling the hard, gym-created ridges while I teased his hood back with my fingers. He was hard-bodied everywhere and I shivered a bit in anticipation of where this might be going. After a few minutes of writhing together like mating snakes in a burrow, we both rose to take care of morning business. Then we returned for a slow Sunday morning mutual blow. He was huge and I could barely get the top third between my lips, so I concentrated my tongue on the ultra-sensitive top beneath the hood which I used my lips to slide back while my hands massaged the lower shaft, taint and balls. We were both slow and methodical, coaching greater length and girth from our tools, but it was not long before he signaled that he was about to cum, so I reached back and began teasing his prostrate and immediately got my reward--a breakfast quantity of delicious protein which I swallowed greedily.

As he came, I felt his large hands squeezing my cheeks as his fingers moved to my taint. I tensed my abs and legs, felt my balls draw up, and followed almost immediately with multiple squirts of my baby-makers. He sucked it all, licked his lips and then used his tongue to lave every bit from my softening cock. Two easy breakfasts.

We moved position and embraced. "My day is a little different today, Mark. It needs to be a family day. One sister and family are leaving my Dad's house tonight and the other is arriving later this morning with her family. Six nieces and nephews all together and two brothers-in-law. I sorta have to make an appearance. Dad is doing a barbeque lunch at around 1. I've arranged a late start at the Rudder--6 p.m., but I need to tend bar for the first two hour shift from 10 to 12 tonight. Do you want to come out to Dad's with me?"

"I think maybe it's a little too soon to meet the family."

"You could come as a friend, not boyfriend, if that makes you more comfortable. The whole family knows I'm gay. They will probably assume you too are gay and that we have had sex. I hope that's okay. I don't think they will assume we are an item. That has not been my style. But in your case, I'm ready to assume any role you want to keep myself in your bed."

"Sure, why not. I'm not exactly closeted and I guess it's pretty obvious that I'm into you for more than a hook. I'm hoping this might go somewhere. And I certainly want you with me in this bed."

"I agree. The sex has been great. I really like how you are put together. I am in lust with your enormous dick, but I'm guessing you've heard that before. And I love being inside you. I'm always hoping to find a hunk who pitches and receives with equal enthusiasm, but I never dreamed I'd find a dark noble savage that did so. I sort of like the exoticism. I'd sure like to learn a lot more about you and see where this goes."

"I'm getting used to being the dark, mysterious noble savage. No one has ever called me that to my face. Obviously you've read a lot more literature than I have. So we'll head out to your Dad's place. I'm expecting a good friend and associate to join me here later today. He's been here before and has keys so he'll let himself in if we are not back yet. Maybe we'll come by the club when you are tending tonight. But, I need to get some food in this place before we go, so I guess it's time to shower."

"Just a few more minutes of squirming around with you in this bed." With that, I climbed on top, pushed my ass into his inflating cock and began sliding over his torso, lubed by our sweat and cum and nibbling on his lips as I worked my hands through his soft dark curls.

"Better stop now or I'll never get any shopping."

"You go ahead and shower first. I'll clean up after you go. I'll drive this afternoon. Given typical Sunday traffic going west, it'll probably take us about a half hour--so let's plan to leave around 12:30. There is a pool. My nieces and nephews range from 8 to 14, so board shorts, not Speedos, are expected. I can lend you a pair if necessary."

"No, I have some here. I wasn't sure how the Dewey dress code worked since I've only been here once before and we didn't cruise Dewey, so I brought family friendly swimwear."

He rose from the bed, suddenly turned and swooped down to take most of Stevie into his mouth, sucking so hard, my ass levitated from the mattress. Then, he moved up and pulled me into a deep Frenching session. "I hope that keeps you until later. Incidentally, I should tell you now so there are no misunderstandings. I've had sex with Peter, the guy expected this afternoon, but we're not a thing. The sex was several months ago. We decided a relationship within the firm was probably not a good idea. Since then, we've each played wingman for the other."

The food was bought and stored. I had showered and we were getting ready to leave. "My car is at the rooming house. Shall I go get it or do you want to walk?" "Why don't I drive and you navigate?" "Sure." So we went out to hop into his car--a yuppie Beemer convertible, of course. He put the top down and we headed out. "So tell me a little about your background and family."

"I presume you want to know about my native ancestry. As I said yesterday, I am half Lakota. The Lakotas, also known as Sioux, were located in the upper Mississippi, the Great Lakes region, when the Europeans--mostly fur traders--arrived. We were fierce and managed to protect most of our land and our historic fur trapping territory and practices for several generations. Finally, the Anglos (we call all Europeans 'Anglos'), convinced the US Army to push us into the Dakotas and ultimately onto reservations. Little did they realize that the reservations contained an enormous deposit of natural gas that could be recovered with modern fracking technology--or they probably would have pushed us even farther. My father joined the Army as a young man at the end of the Vietnam conflict. He had been an EMT--not on the reservation--and became the medical corpsman for his platoon. He was injured and sent to a US medical base in southern Germany where he met my mother, an Italian-American nurse and also military. They married and never went back to the reservation. They settled in St. Paul where he was a paramedic and she a nurse. I have three brothers, all older, but no sister. I'm the unexpected late baby."

"I played football in high school and was considered absolutely fearless. I was really just reckless. I set some records, was named an MVP senior year, but, because I was a Native American--one of few in my school, I didn't have the white cheerleaders hanging on me. In fact, I almost never dated. Yale recruited; I played football there, but as you know, Ivy football is usually a scholar-athlete situation. I majored in chemistry and my grades were above average--but certainly not at the top. I decided to go to Penn Law where I did a bit better, so I don't think the firm hired me for diversity, but it didn't hurt. It also didn't hurt that I had a chemistry background and had taken several advanced IP courses which was an exploding field. And I only know a few words in my native language."

"I'm on good terms with my folks who are now retired. Less so with my brothers who haven't accepted my sexual 'inclination' and are fearful that I might corrupt, infect or convert their sons."

"I've known I was gay since high school. Did little about it until my last years at Yale, more because I was scared of losing my place among peers--after all, I start with the handicap of being an indigenous person--different and presumed inferior. I didn't need to add gay. So I've been a loner. I'm introverted, don't talk a lot--and rarely just to hear my own voice. I'm rarely as aggressive as I was with you last night. That's not my style. But, when I walked into the bar, I really felt the instant chemistry. So I got a little bold and took a risk. Glad I did, Steve."

"I'm impressed. And we're here. I'll give you my quick history on the way home if you're interested."

We pulled into the drive behind two large SUVs and walked into the house. I introduced Mark to Dad and my sisters who were busy in the kitchen. The husbands and kids were in the pool and making a racket heard throughout the neighborhood. "Dad, this is Mark Eagleheart, a friend I met in Rehoboth at the restaurant. He lives in Washington where he is an attorney with Ransom Walker." "Welcome, Mark. I'm Steven, with a 'v' and these beautiful young ladies are my daughters Patricia and Melody. The rest of the crew is in the pool." I was careful to note that both Dad and Mark were chemistry buffs who had careers hinging on that background. Dad seemed pleased. "Lunch in about 30 minutes. Feel free to have time in the pool first if you wish."

"Let me show you my room. We can change into swimsuits." We headed for my room at the back of the house from which we could see the pool. The room had been commandeered by two nephews and their clothes, i-phones, and other pre-teen paraphernalia were spread around the room. Obviously they were not yet packed for a departure--and their arriving cousins had already begun to move in. Mark pulled a surfer short out of his gym bag and a see-through stretch nylon jock. He stripped and redressed quickly as I stared anew at his magnificent endowment, barely contained within the tight jock. Then he slipped on the shorts and tied the laces across the front. The basket was almost obscene. As I stared, he remarked, "Being big means that I have to take precautions or be embarrassed by an accidental erection." "Such a burden. I think most guys would really like to deal with that problem." I stripped, turned and flashed him as I bent to get my suit from the lowest dresser drawer. "I can think of a few things I'd rather do right now than swim," he leered. "Later, kemosabe--or does that name bother you?" "You can't believe how many times I've heard it--but from you, I'm okay. You do know that they were both gay. The Lone Ranger's tight britches always sported a semi if you looked carefully and Tonto's breach cloth was camouflage. And they both had silver bullets which they shared with each other in the set trailer. I've heard Tonto was the top." "Another gay urban legend?"

We walked out to the pool and all the guys were horsing around, pretending to play a form of pool volleyball. Both Dads shouted out almost immediately. "Help. I need a relief player." So Mark and I jumped in on either side. No introductions were needed as we plunged into play--and the Dads hoisted themselves out to rejoin their daughters on the chaises. So we were left with four young boys--two teens and two pre-teens, all hell bent on spiking--when none of them was tall enough to do so. But they had seen it on various romcoms and on ESPN--so of course they had to try. Mark reached over and lifted the youngest on his shoulders to permit a spike. I did the same on my side. Then we reverted to more of a relaxed game. Fortunately within a few minutes, we were called to dinner and saved by that bell. We got out, dried off, and introductions were made.

The boys were fascinated by Mark's obvious Native American features--and last name, and unlike the adults were far less discreet. "Do you live on a reservation? Do you have a horse? What happened to your nose? Can you shoot a bow? Where's your tomahawk? Are there still cowboys around?" Mark good-naturedly laughed and said, "Sorry to disappoint. I live in a condo; have no horse; and, I'm a boring lawyer in Washington. My Mom was Italian--so I'm a half-breed and got her nose." That sure quieted everything down. "But my ancestors were Sioux Lakotas from a place which is now part of North Dakota, South Dakota and Minnesota. My Dad was the true native; he claimed to be a shape-shifter, although he never proved it to me."

"What's a shape-shifter?" "Someone who can change the person he is into an animal when the situation demands." "Wow. Did you ever?" "No, but I sure would like to feel what it might be like to be an eagle someday. Or maybe an anaconda." I almost lost it with that last comment. He already had demonstrated that he was a shape shifter with me.

"Uncle Steve, are you going to marry this guy? Dad says that you are likely to be marrying a guy some day."

"Woah. I only met Mark a few days ago. We're just friends," I said as I noticed one of my nieces staring profoundly at Mark's hairless, but very muscled, chest and perhaps a bit lower. I guess she was ready to date. Her father would have his hands full soon, as she was a beauty and maturing early. And I had to admit, Mark sure was a nice piece of exotic eye-candy, shirtless in his low-riding, pale blue board shorts.

12