Steve and the Noble Savage Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rest of lunch continued without event with Mark and Dad trading chemistry anecdotes, until around three, when Patricia announced that they needed to pack as the trip back to Baltimore would take several hours on a busy Sunday. She herded her crew into the house and I turned to Melody. "We haven't talked in a long while. Is everything going well?" "Very, but Tom has some news: he's been promoted and it seems that we will be moving south, probably somewhere near Mobile by the end of the summer. I'm happy about the promotion, but not looking forward to resettling all the schools--and, if it is Mobile, the schools start in just a couple of weeks, not after Labor Day. I'm also not sure if we're ready to live in the Deep South." We continued family chat for a half hour or so until I took pity on Mark. "We need to head back to Rehoboth. I'm working tonight and I even pulled the late duty until around midnight."

So we too went in and changed back to shorts and tees; I threw a few extra clothes into another duffle, expecting that I wouldn't return while Melody's family was in residence. I was praying Mark would invite me to move in for the week. And we headed for the BMW, leaving just as Patricia and Phil were finalizing their SUV packing. Farewells were said and we were all off.

"You've got a big friendly family. And they all seem to be supportive. That's terrific. Now it's your turn to give me some stats and history--particularly if we're getting married."

"Thanks for putting up with that. Well, first, I must admit, a little of what I've told you is the fictionalized version that I use with all first night hooks. So I'm going to start again. I am the youngest of six--there are three older brothers, only one married, a thoracic surgeon in New York City. The other two are in grad school in California and Arizona. Those were obviously my two sisters. Dad is a chemist, turned executive for a large pharma. By the time I was aware of our surroundings, we lived in Owings Mills, Maryland, just northwest of Baltimore. Mom did die, lung cancer--she was a lifelong smoker--when I was 14. At that point in my life, I was a typical rebellious kid, failing or nearly failing everything. Even tried a bit of weed."

" Dad got me into Phillips--in Andover after I graduated from parochial school. Phillips was not co-ed, so I obviously lived in an all-male dorm which at that time bore a sure resemblance to a military school--with lots of rules and resident proctors to enforce them. Almost immediately, I started lusting after my dorm-mates, but never did anything. I really wasn't even sure that it was more than a passing phase of maturation. Being gay and out at Phillips at that time was not expulsion material, but pretty close--acting on it would certainly have resulted in peer ostracism and maybe even a request to leave, particularly since we were almost all under 18 and watched very closely. I did okay, but didn't star. Fortunately Phillips places its graduates well and I ended up in one of my top picks, Georgetown. I floated majors for a few semesters before deciding to concentrate in physics, with a minor in theological philosophy. Yeah, it is possible to be a person of faith and a scientist. Or at least so I think right now. Actually theoretical physics is remarkably close to theology--both require a leap of faith. But, given the position of most organized religion on homosexuality, I am not religious. I guess you would describe me as a nerd. I love books, ideas, debates--and I'm somewhat of a loner."

"After two years of dorm life, I now share an apartment on the eastern fringes of Georgetown with three guys. It's the basement flat of a townhouse with a separate entrance. We're all gay, but we don't do each other--that would be incest. It has three bedrooms--we double up in two of them and leave the third for quiet study and on weekends for whoever of us gets home first--and lucky."

"Left Bank Rudder is a good summer job. I'm going to save several thousand this summer, although Dad picks up tuition, books, the apartment rent and a food allowance. At Georgetown, I've probably had a dozen hooks and this summer I've added a few more. No one has tempted me to settle down, so I'm a rolling stone. I almost always top. Until you, that is."

"Wow. I didn't expect that. But, I must say I've had a less experience than you, I would guess. I'm feeling the same vibes about wanting more of you. I'm hoping that we can decide this week whether this incredible sex will lead to a relationship. Right now, I would say I sure hope so. I think this is more than a few-day-hook."

"By the way, I am capable of doing two things at once, but driving and jerking off are not two of them. That hand you've got on my thigh is welcome, but nothing more please. I don't want to be distracted, particularly since the traffic into Rehoboth is pretty heavy right now." "They're headed for the happy hours." "Oh, I think we're headed for a happy hour too--happy hour has a whole new meaning with you, babe."

So I pulled away and just as we reached the beach block, I reached a little farther and squeezed his package through his shorts. He was rock hard and straining the shorts. "I've got less than an hour before I need to leave. Care for a quick one? Or will Pete require your attention?"

"Let me worry about Pete. I'm not letting you go to the restaurant all worked up. I think I want you to do me this afternoon. I think I like the feel of that six shooter you're carrying, cowboy, and the taste of that nice ripe peach."

Thanks for reading. BD

12