Steve is a Sweet Guy Ch. 01

Story Info
Steve Price is the main character.
6.3k words
4.6
7k
12

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2023
Created 10/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 01 - The Friends That Matter

-------------------------------------

This is the first chapter of a series of stories related to the lives of some people who lived by each other and how their lives intertwined.

The stories primarily center around Steven Price, who is the main character.

All characters are over 18 by the time the stories become detailed.

-------------------------------------

Growing up on a quiet residential street was an ideal place for the kids living in the neighborhood named Deerfield Park. There weren't that many cars that would normally come by, so playing games in the street was fairly safe. Many homes were owned by older couples whose children had already moved out or were preparing to live their own lives elsewhere. There was a small group of families that had school kids in their homes. All of these children had grown up together, went to school together, and knew each other as if they were siblings.

It was in a nice part of the country. It was usually sunny, and they lived within a half-hour of the Pacific Ocean, allowing them to visit the beach most of the year round, if they ever took the time to go.

The Mosley family consisted of three girls and their mother and father. The three girls were born one year apart and would follow each other to the same schools as they grew up. The eldest daughter was named Janet.

Douglas Bennet was an only child living with his parents. He lived two houses away from Janet and her sisters.

Steve lived with his single mom one house away from the Mosley residence. She had been divorced from Steve's dad before he had even reached his second birthday. Raising Steve alone had been a challenge for Nancy Price, but she was financially secure enough through her parents' comfortable wealth. Steve's grandparents had purchased the home that they lived in after his dad had left her. She was also a real-estate agent, so she could make a good income during the right housing conditions.

Between Steven Price's home and Janet Mosley's home was an older couple who never had children. They treated the kids around them as if they were their own. Everyone loved that house on Halloween since they gave out full-sized candy bars cans of soda to the trick-or-treaters.

Steve, Doug, and Janet were all the same age. They naturally gravitated to one another as friends, since they were mostly in the same classes from elementary all the way through high school.

There were a couple of older kids on the block, but even though they knew one another, they didn't hang around each other. The five kids in the three households grew up together as a tight-knit group of friends.

--

Doug was an athletic kid growing up. He had good balance, natural strength and speed, and good muscular coordination for most of activities that required physical abilities. He grew up slim and never worried about his weight, eventually growing tall as a late teenager.

Janet grew up being treated like the son that Mr. Mosley never had. She signed up for soccer, softball, and volleyball as a child. Her sisters also played sports as children, but Janet took it more seriously than her sisters did. It may have been the way that her father showered her with attention to help her practice and to get better as a team member, no matter the sport. She had a thin, naturally athletic body.

Steve grew up less athletically capable than both Janet and Doug. He wasn't as physically coordinated as the other kids, and he ran and threw things more like a girl. He preferred riding bikes and skateboards, since other kids were less likely to tease him. He enjoyed playing house and make-believe with Janet's younger sisters, Alice and Brenda. He was effeminate as a boy, but most people attributed it to growing up alone with his mother. He had no male role model at home to emulate. Janet's mom cared for Steve and didn't mind when he played with the younger sisters. His glee for their activities always made it fun for the younger daughters. Janet's dad accepted having Steve play with his daughters, and he was very protective of his girls. All of the kids around the block knew that.

Steve was a kind boy. He was sweet to the girls and to the boys, too. He wouldn't hurt a soul. He had mannerisms similar to his mother in many ways. When he spoke, he would inflect his words and sentences just as his mother did. He would sit up in the chair with straight posture. He kept his hands up around his chest and body when he spoke. He would lay his hand on your shoulder or forearm while telling you something as a way of emphasizing what he was saying. Everyone cared about Steve, and Nancy, his mother, really appreciated the way they looked out for his well-being.

Mr. Mosley also accepted allowing Doug to hang out with Janet and her sisters. Mr. Mosley enjoyed being able to toss around a football with Doug, since Janet never liked football. Doug and Janet would spend time playing with a basketball hoop in their driveway. Sometimes all of the kids would play basketball together. Doug was a good kid and the Mosley parents felt safe with him spending time with their daughters.

All five of the kids would spend summers together, enjoying the pool that the Mosley's had in their backyard. Doug's parents and Steve's mom felt comfortable allowing their children to spend so much time at the Mosley house. They did not have to be as concerned for the safety of their children.

--

Once the three older kids had reached high school, they began to gain additional friends outside of the core group that grew up together.

Janet began hanging out with girls from her high school sports teams. She played softball, volleyball, and field hockey. She also was good friends with the various pep squads. She joined the cheerleading squad one year, but she did not have the time for so many activities. She decided to stick with the sports that she enjoyed playing. Overall, Janet was very popular with everyone and well-liked by the students and faculty alike.

Doug wrestled and played football in high school. He wasn't deeply competitive about playing and participating, but he really valued the physical strength that he gained from doing it. To him, that was what he wanted the most, to become strong. He was an average student academically. He had friends of all kinds at school, from the jocks to the advanced placement kids. He always had girls sitting with him, as or asking him to sit by them, since he was a good looking, athletic guy. He was also popular with everyone and well-liked. Some of the younger teachers would shower him with compliments, as they also found him to be a handsome young man.

Steve didn't participate in any sports, but he did join the marching band and the Drama Club. He was good at school and had excellent grades. His teachers liked his kind personality and musical talents. When he was younger, his mother enrolled him in piano lessons, and he took up the clarinet and the saxophone after a few years of playing the piano. His knowledge of music got him into the marching band easily. The drama teacher also selected him for the club, as he knew how to sing well. He had natural musical abilities. Steve enjoyed more of the artistic kinds of activities in school. Many of his school friends were the ones who participated in the kind of activities that he did. Being in the band allowed him to spend time watching Janet and Doug playing their sports, as they would join the teams in visiting other schools for games away. On Friday nights during football season, Steve would be with the band in the stands and on the field at half-time. They would all see one another and greet each other from wherever they were. Being in the band kept Steve from having to join a regular PE class. He was very insecure about having to be naked or shower with the other kids that he didn't know.

No matter how many outside friends they made in school, they still maintained their close relationship with one another.

--

By the time they had entered the second semester of their senior year, the three of them had already celebrated their 18th birthday. They knew that their days in high school would soon come to an end. The two younger Mosley's still had a couple of years before they would be graduating.

All three friends had light class schedules, as they already had enough credits to graduate. On some days, they would go to Janet's pool during the early afternoon and enjoy the cool water. Her parents would be at work, so they would take advantage of the time and hangout as if it was already summer.

Even though Janet had grown into youthful bodied young woman to highlight her pretty face and gorgeous smile, she didn't have a boyfriend. She was always accompanied by other girls from her sports teams or some of the girls from the pep squad. She found it easier to be single than to have her dad interrogating any of the guys that liked her. The guys knew better than to come knocking at her door, or 'Pops' would let you know not to be coming around there anymore. Janet's friends all seemed to be some of the cutest girls in school. Doug and Steve figured it was that pretty women seem to attract each other as friends. Janet's chest was delicious to view. Youthful breasts that stood up firmly and a youthful shape that older women spent money on trying to achieve. Steve and Doug found her good looking, but their friendship went beyond physical attractiveness.

Doug had developed a wide chest and shoulders from wrestling. His body was muscular, and he had the strength of a wrestler. His dirty-blonde hair hung over his ears down to the back of his lower neck and his eyes were dark blue. He had the look of a surfer guy from the movies with his shaggy hair. He was tall. Taller than most of the girls, but he didn't tower above everyone. His legs were firm and muscular. So many girls had their first crush on him during high school. Janet used to joke with him that if he wanted to, he could take any of the girls that he wanted to the prom, even girls with a boyfriend; or even one of the teachers! He would laugh but never felt overconfident of his appearance. He felt like an average guy growing up with those around him, never too focused on his looks.

Steve had always had some feminine mannerisms about him, and this did not change as he grew older. He did not have a big chest or large shoulders. His chest was flat, including not having too much body hair, and the little hair that he did have was fine, giving his arms and legs a smooth feminine look. It may have been a lack of testosterone, or too much estrogen in his body chemistry, but the bottom half of his body also grew to have feminine attributes. He developed thick thighs and had prominent sized butt cheeks. He was not fat or overweight. He had a thin layer of body fat under his skin that prevented his muscles from looking well defined. Only his calves were well defined, due to all of his time in the marching band. He had smooth, fair skin, almost pale. His lips looked rose pink and were also naturally full like many of the girls his age.

Steve seemed to really enjoy all of the different costumes for the stage plays in the drama club. He liked to take his time applying the stage makeup, as he enjoyed how it would add highlights to his face with his pale skin. In plays where he wore tight pants or leggings, his butt would look round and feminine. He would be called "bubble butt" by his fellow thespians. He had started to wear longer shirts untucked to school to hide his backside, or to make it harder to notice the size of his backside. There were others in the Drama Club that seemed to enjoy dressing with Steve when they readied their costumes. When he wore his band uniform, the fitted pants made it harder to hide his backside.

Janet would invite some of the other senior girls over to visit the pool with them during some of these days at the pool. One of her friends was a girl named Miranda whose family was from the south of Spain. She had the look of a goddess for being 18 years old, in the prime of her beauty. She had firm, round breasts and her nipples seemed to always bud out from under her tops and blouses. He had a tiny waist and her hips curved sensuously to highlight her perfect, apple-shaped ass cheeks. She had an olive complexion, so she always looked perfectly tanned and her legs sculpted. She had large, beautiful hazel-colored eyes and naturally long eyelashes. Her lips looked puffy from the fullness placed on her naturally accented cheeks and chin. She would turn so many heads in the school hallway and anywhere she went. Doug used to tell Steve that she could make a blind man regain his vision, she was so hot. Steve would agree, as even he found her to be the kind of girl that guys would fantasize about as they masturbated.

Doug lusted over Miranda, as she had the look of the woman of his sexual dreams. She would flirt with Doug, to turn him on, but Janet always seemed to cock-block her from leading him on. She knew Miranda loved to tease guys to see how much she could get them to bend to her will. She was a dangerous vixen. Her looks gave her a license to crush the will of any man that stood before her.

Since Janet and Steve had such fair skin, they would take turns applying sunscreen lotion to each other. They had long become accustomed to being partners in this activity. At times, Janet would apply the lotion on Doug's back when he needed it, but Doug liked wearing a swim shirt to cover his chest to prevent from getting burned. Janet would rub the lotion on Steve's smooth skin and comment that his skin was as smooth as some of her girlfriends. Steve would giggle about that. He would then apply the lotion all over Janet's body and legs. He enjoyed the way his hands would glide across her firm body. It was their own personal ritual, it seemed, and both of them deeply enjoyed caressing one another's bodies this way.

On this day, Doug removed his shirt and asked Miranda to rub the lotion on his back. Steve smiled and hid his giggling. He knew that Doug just wanted to feel the goddess of his lust rubbing her hands all over him. Doug was just a regular little perv and he wasn't fooling anyone. Even Janet knew what he was up to and just rolled her eyes. Miranda relished the idea, as she was attracted to Doug herself. Miranda took her time and gently rubbed his shoulders and back with the lotion, speaking to him in a sultry voice; rubbing his muscles, massaging them. He had to lay on his belly to conceal the erection that he had from the way she touched him. She purposely rubbed him sensuously, knowing the effect that she was having on him, and his cock. Janet and Steve just let the two of them get their jollies together as they walked over to the pool.

As Steve walked into the pool ahead of her, Janet gave him a quick slap on his plump, round ass cheek.

"Stop it!" he said sheepishly and femininely, softly girly-slapping Janet's shoulder.

"You know you like it, you naughty little slut!" she retorted playfully. Steve felt his face flush with embarrassment as he heard her say that to him. Janet seemed to know that deep inside he enjoyed the attention that she gave to his backside. On many occasions she would place her hand on his ass and affectionately squeeze it or just rub it. It used to thrill him, and she knew it. They were both at an age where they were exploring their own sexuality. Doug and Miranda had paid no attention to it, as they were focused on their own interaction. No one else knew how much Janet really knew about Steve.

The cool water felt so refreshing as they got in.

"C'mon you two, stop your hand sex over there and get in the pool!" Janet said to them. Miranda looked up and giggled. Doug looked over and his face blushed from fluster. He hadn't realized that his request for Miranda to rub the lotion was so obvious to the others as a ploy to get a cheap thrill. Miranda stood up to remove the shirt that she was wearing over her snug, high-cut, one-piece swimsuit. Doug sat up and kept his legs together to try and conceal his boner. Watching Miranda lift her t-shirt off didn't help his cause any. As a matter of fact, all three of them watched her with silent reverence as she removed the shirt to reveal the small swimsuit covering her perfectly shaped, gorgeous tits and succulent hips. Even Janet seemed to feel some arousal from watching her purposely lift her arms up high to allow an unfettered view of her womanly body. She tossed the t-shirt onto a chair and walked to the pool steps to get in. Doug had been able to deflate his cock enough to not be so obvious, but no one was fooled. As soon as his legs touched the water, he deflated. As the water reached his waist, his cock had even shrunk, as it does for men when they go swimming in cold water.

They enjoyed splashing water around and being with each other. Janet talked about how she would be starting to attend State University in the fall. She said she was nervous, but also excited to be moving into the dorms there. She knew that she was going to miss her family and all of her friends.

Steve hugged her and made a pouting face, "I'm gonna miss you, sister!"

She hugged him back and said, "I'm going to miss you too, sweetie, but I'm not going to Mars. I'll come back and visit when I can. I'm just 4 hours away, so I'll be home for holidays and vacations."

In reality, Janet's leaving made them all feel sad. They were growing up and life was bringing changes and an end to their happy childhood years.

--

Graduation day seemed to come by like a speeding bullet train. The three of them graduated together and they held a celebration for their graduation at the Mosley residence. Many of their friends who also graduated came by and they all hugged and shed some tears together on this chapter of life being completed.

Doug didn't go to the Senior Prom. He said he wasn't up to it and that it was not as big a deal as people made it out to be.

Janet had gone with Steve to the prom. They had such a close bond of friendship. The Senior Prom seemed like a formal way for them to express and enjoy their special bond as their school years came to an end. Steve had picked out the outfits for both of them. He selected matching outfits of a soft, gentle lavender. When they got their hair done, they both added a matching lavender highlight streak to the right side of their head. Steve had an eye for these kinds of details, and he enjoyed expressing them when he could.

The formal portrait of the couple in their prom outfits hung at both Steve's and Janet's house.

They were now joining the world as adults and leaving their childhood behind, but never the memories.

--

Janet and Steve both shared a secret of their friendship.

The only person, other than his mom, to see him dressed in female clothing was Janet. She knew of Steve's secret pleasure of dressing femininely. They shared those secrets together privately.

Janet had taught Steve how to kiss. They learned together. Janet wanted to be able to kiss others as if she knew how, but she needed to learn and practice with someone. That someone was Steve. She would come over when Nancy was not home, and they would sit on the sofa kissing one another. They enjoyed kissing, as it made them both feel closer to one another.

Janet would encourage Steve to wear a skirt when they were together. She would even apply some light makeup on his face to make him look pretty. Janet enjoyed seeing him look pretty when they kissed and feel Steve rubbing his soft hands on her breasts. Steve would fondle and massage her breasts as they made out, with Janet guiding him on how to please a woman's desires. It always excited her. At times, she would press her pussy on his meaty thigh and ride it until she would cum. That's why she would encourage him to wear the skirts and feminine underwear when they would be exploring their sexuality together. They kept these pleasures secret as they were afraid of what would happen if her dad found out what they were doing, or if Steve's mom would find out.

12