Steve is a Sweet Guy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janet also helped Steve explore his own sexuality and desires. Miranda had given Janet a dildo to use for masturbation. Miranda explained how wonderful it was to feel something firm inside of her pussy. Although she never said so, Steve felt that Janet and Miranda had shared the pleasure of that dildo together on more than a few occasions. For a while, Janet and Miranda were always together, even sleeping over together. All that Janet told Steve is that she had received the dildo from Miranda and asked Steve if he was curious to explore anal stimulation. When Steve confessed to her that he used a buttplug of his own at times for anal pleasure, Janet smiled and told him that she would show it to him sometime soon. Janet seemed to have been so excited about the idea that she placed Steve's hand against her pussy and had him rub it firmly until she had an orgasm. He had even inserted his middle finger into her warm, wet pussy to give her a more intense orgasm. Sometimes, Janet would rub Steve's cock and make him cum. She knew that he had a small cock and she thought it was cute and adorable. Not some big, monster-looking penis that she considered most guy's cocks to look like.

On the day that she brought the dildo over to show Steve, she made sure that they would be alone for a few hours. She showed him the transparent, pink-hued dildo that Miranda had given her. It wasn't large, it was a slightly thick, 6-inch cock that was enough to give her the tingling, thrilling feeling of vaginal penetration that was better than her own fingers. She had Steve put on one of his skirts, but she brought a pair of panties and a training bra with her for him to put on. She wanted him to look as feminine as she could, she told him. Steve put the panties and bra on. Janet was the one to put on his skirt. She enjoyed how he looked like a girl dressed that way. It seemed to excite her.

They started kissing at Steve's bedroom window, looking out to the backyard. He was nervous that the neighbors might see them. Janet teased him and said that she wanted the neighbors to see her cute, sexy girlfriend. Steve became passive and allowed Janet to control their place in the room. She made him feel submissive. As they kissed at the window, Janet removed her shirt and bra. Steve would anxiously take a quick look out the window at times afraid of being seen as he massaged her naked breasts. Janet was topless and he had the small-cup training bra on, making him look like an adolescent girl with his flat chest. Janet slid her skirt down and it crumpled at her feet. She continued to kiss Steve at the window, enhancing his feelings of excitement, vulnerability, and submissiveness. She became more aroused, dressed only in her small panties, and led Steve to the bed, providing a bit of relief for Steve's fear of being seen by someone.

Janet had placed the dildo, the buttplug, and the small bottle of Steve's lube on the mattress. She turned Steve to face the mattress and stood behind him. She hugged him from behind and started to massage his boy tits over the training bra. Steve enjoyed the way Janet was sensuously touching and making his body tingle with desire and anticipation. She reached down and massaged his thighs as her pelvis pushed against Steve's bubble-butt, still dressed in the skirt. She slid a hand under the back of the skirt and cupped his firm ass cheeks. She purposely avoided touching his erect sissy cock. She massaged his ass cheeks and then hooked her fingers into the leg openings and lifted her fingers to catch the waistband. She peeled the panties down his legs, leaving him exposed and uncovered under the skirt. Steve felt his groin and ass crack exposed to the coolness of the air in the room. She had him spread his feet, taking her middle finger and running it from back of the scrotum the to the top of the cleft in his butt crack, teasing the soft rosebud as she glided over it. She lowered the finger and teased his asshole again, making Steve shudder and moan with desire.

She nudged him onto the bed, and she laid down with him, kissing passionately as she rubbed her moist pussy against his thigh, ensuring that no contact was made on his cocklet. Steve reached down to touch himself and Janet slapped his hand. "No! I'll tell you when you can touch yourself. I'm gonna be the one that decides when you cum, understand?"

"Please, Janet, my cock is throbbing. It needs to be stroked." Steve whimpered as he practically begged to pleasure himself.

Janet kept kissing him and he obeyed her. He kept from touching his erect, stubby cocklet to please her, but it was driving him wild with the need to touch himself.

She laid Steve on his back. She took one of his pillows and laid it under his pelvis, lifting up his hips and ass, still wearing the skirt. She moved herself between his legs and opened them, bending his knees up, so he was positioned like a woman in labor. "Look at you, such dirty little harlot; your skirt pushed up to your waist, legs spread open wide, and your boipussy exposed for cock. Is that what you want? Do you want to get fucked in your butthole like a slut?"

Steve moaned as Janet spoke to him so lewdly. It excited him to such a level that he would do whatever she led him to do right now. "Oh, gawd!!! You're driving me crazy!"

She reached over grabbed the dildo and the lube. She put some lube on her middle finger and pushed her hand into his ass crack, liberally applying the lube to his asshole. She lubed the entire starhole. She put more lube on her finger and pushed it slowly into his anus, lubing the inside and making it slippery.

"Oooohhh!!!" moaned Steve as Janet's finger entered his asshole, feeling the fingertip spreading the lube and stretching his sensitive opening slightly with it.

Once Janet had lubed his hole and made it all slippery, she made Steve turn over. "Get on your knees and elbows. Spread your knees and arch your back to lift your big ass up into the air, like a bitch in heat."

Steve Got on his knees as directed. He leaned his body weight onto his elbows and forearms, lifting his round ass up in the air, his head down by his hands. Janet lifted the back of the skirt over his ass and onto the small of his back, leaving his round ass opened and exposed. Janet took the dildo and started lubricating it as Steve looked back at her. Her nipples looked puffy and erect. She had a dark wet spot in her panties from her arousal. He watched as her hands coated the front of the dildo, making it shiny. She added more lube and coated it all the way to the base of the dildo, prepared to slide it into Steve's lubricated butthole.

"Are you ready to be fucked like a dirty little buttwhore?" She asked him.

"Uh, huh, I'm a dirty buttwhore!" He whimpered to her in response.

She slapped an ass cheek, and it echoed loudly in the room. Steve yelped at the sting and Janet told him "You dirty little slut!"

She pressed the head of the dildo against his starhole and placed her other hand on the top of his ass. The head was slippery, but the asshole was small. As she pushed, the asshole indented in, making Steve moan loudly. She kept the pressure on. His asshole slowly widened, and the cockhead was swallowed in, his sphincter now wrapped around the top of the shaft.

"Nggghhh!!" Steve moaned as he felt the cockhead pop into his cumhole. His little cock throbbed as he felt the stretching of his anus.

She slowly inserted about half and slid back. She slid forward deeper, and then slid back slowly. Steve moaned and whimpered, sounding like the buttwhore that she was making him feel like.

She slid it all the way in slowly, making the tip of his cocklet tingle as the cock pressed deep into the back of his rectum.

"Jaaaannneeetttt!!! Oooohhhh!! I'm going to scream!" Steve said almost crying.

Janet slid back and forth with the whole dildo as his asshole gripped the slippery shaft. His thighs quaked with anxious nervousness.

She pushed the entire dildo into his ass and pushed it in farther, making him squeal.

"Tell me that you want all of my big cock inside of your tight asshole," she said and sharply slapped his ass cheek. 'Smack!'

He whimpered and repeated what she said in a trembling voice, "I want all of your big cock inside of my tight asshole!"

"You dirty little slut!"

She pumped back and forth a few times and then plunged it in completely again. "Tell me that you need my big hard cock deep inside of your cumhole!" She slapped the other cheek this time. 'Smack!'

"Ahhhh... I need your big hard cock inside of my cumhole!" he repeated as directed by Janet.

"You really are a dirty little slut, aren't you? Such a cock hungry buttwhore!"

Again, she pumped back and forth a few times, and then plunged it all the way to the back of his rectum, "Tell me that your ass needs cock, that your ass was made for cock!" 'Smack!' on the ass cheek.

"My ass needs cock; my ass was made for cock!"

"You're a dirty little slut!" she said once more.

She repeated this cycle a few more times. As soon as she would slap his ass, he would say the lewd things that Janet had been making him repeat, in a wimpy, desperate manner. She always responded by calling him a "dirty little slut," which added a little humiliation to his arousal, increasing the excitement. She had conditioned him to involuntarily make such lewd mutterings about cock by slapping his ass cheek. He felt so submissive with the way that she would shame him with her derisive insult of calling him a slut after he would repeat the words out loud.

Janet pumped Steve's asshole slowly. She could see his sissy cock leaking from the arousal. She left the dildo in his ass and held it from slipping out as she reached for the buttplug. She lubed the buttplug completely. She slid the dildo out as the head stretched his hole on the way out.

Steve moaned again, so sexually aroused that he was sweaty and gyrating his ass. It felt as if his asshole was still dilated. Janet put the buttplug against his starhole and pushed in smoothly. The buttplug was wider than the dildo, so Steve again moaned through gritted teeth as he felt that anal stretch, his face tightly snarled. Janet plugged his asshole and his sphincter closed around the base of the buttplug. Janet was also extremely aroused by what they were doing.

Janet made him lie on his back with his asshole plugged. She lifted the skirt to expose his tiny cock sticking straight up in erection. She stood and removed her damp panties. She straddled his hips and pressed as much of his tiny cock into her damp and juicy pussy as would go in. They both moaned at the same time as they both felt the sensation of penetration into the wet inner folds. Both of them were panting in the heat of their sexual excitement as Steve pushed up into her soft, wet pussy. Janet pressed down and pushed against the tiny cock to feel it as deep as she could, her clit pressing against Steve's groin. Moaning in lust, she started to rub her clitoris. The sexual arousal had made it swell and become very sensitive.

She lifted her hips up and off the tiny cock, moving back slightly, pressing the sensitive clitoris against the bottom side of Steve's small cock, pushing it forward to lay flat. She pressed down and rode her clitty against the small swollen shaft of his cocklet. She leaned down and gripped Steve with all of her might as she began bucking, moaning, breathing louder than if she had just run a sprint. Steve was also panting and could feel his heartbeat racing. Janet's hands gripped hard on Steve's biceps as her body spasmed, cumming intensely as her pussy juices flowed onto Steve's balls. Steve grunted as he began cumming, whimpering, feeling his asshole spasming around the buttplug; lifting his hips involuntarily to squirt into Janet. His cock was not inside of her pussy, but his body reacted as if it was.

Steve let out a series of small whimpers and Janet grunted in exhaustion from the powerful orgasm they both experienced from their kinky, sexual exploration. They both lay there, almost motionless with Janet on top of Steve, breathing loudly and heavily. They were both covered in a fine sheen of perspiration. You could smell the strong scent of their bodies and feel the heat radiating off of them.

Janet nudged her head into Steve's chest and kissed his sternum. She lifted her weary head and kissed his lips. "That was wonderful, my naughty, girly slut."

Steve made a small sound from within his throat in affection and held her, his pulse still racing. They recovered after a few minutes. She stood up fully naked and took his hand. The buttplug in Steve's butthole felt uncomfortable now. She was leading him over to the window. Steve's eyes pleaded with her not to go to the window. Their faces showed what they had been doing, all flush and damp. She pulled him to the window and made him look out. "Lean over and spread your legs. Use both your hands to spread your ass cheeks," she told him. She lifted up the back of the skirt to easily access the buttplug. "Now, look out the window."

Steve did as Janet directed him, feeling dread that someone would see him there. He looked out the window with an expression of sexual exhaustion all over his sweaty face. She grabbed the buttplug to pull it out of his gaping butthole. His mouth opened in a circle and his face grimaced out the window while Janet pulled it out slowly, his asshole feeling the bulb stretching his sphincter on the way out. He didn't know if anyone could see him, as he was so depleted. He was unable to do hide the look on his face. The possibility of being discovered like this by someone terrified him, for he would feel so ashamed if discovered, but it also added an additional thrill to the situation.

She took the buttplug and dildo to the bathroom and washed them off. Steve shuffled to the bed and lay there, face down, legs open to relieve the stretched-open sensation that he felt on his anus. She came back in and saw him and giggled, "Looks like your bubble butt took a beating there, doesn't it?"

Steve just moaned and responded, "You wore me out, Janet. My butthole feels like it's still stretched open!"

Janet grabbed each ass cheek gently and softly squeezed, leaning down to trace kisses all over the silky mounds of flesh, "You have a lovely ass, silly boy. 'Sweet Steve has a sweet ass,' is what the horny guys think when they see your rumps." Janet giggled and put her clothes back on. She wanted to go home before anyone else arrived in order to wash up and take a nap. She gave Steve a kiss and walked out of the room to go home. Steve laid there longer, digesting all of the pleasure and sensations that he had discovered with Janet. He remembered that the bra and panties were hers. He would give them back the next time that he saw her.

12