Steve is a Sweet Guy Ch. 02

Story Info
Steve goes on a trip with the school band.
5.5k words
4.57
3.8k
2
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2023
Created 10/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 02 - The Band Trip

-------------------------------------

This is the second chapter of a series of stories related to the lives of some people who lived by each other and how their lives intertwined.

The stories primarily center around Steven Price, who is the main character.

All characters are over 18 by the time the stories become detailed.

-------------------------------------

It had been almost two years since they had finished high school. Steve and Doug still lived at home and they both went to a local community college. Janet was a sophomore at State College and didn't visit home as much as she used to when she first left. She was getting used to being away from home and living her own life. She was exploring things that she would never have been able to comfortably do at home. This is the same story that so many people go through when they first leave home and go away to college or move away to be independent.

Steve and Doug carried on their friendship. Sometimes, they would spend time playing video games or just watching movies together. Sometimes, they would just listen to music and chat about the old days or Doug would sit as Steve played some of the newer pop songs that he'd learned on the piano in his living room. Steve would place his hand on Doug's forearm or the biceps when they sat together to chat. Doug was so used to it that it didn't faze him at all. That was just how "sweet" Steve was. He was a touchy kind of person.

Doug started to exercise in his garage since he no longer played football. He had joined the college wrestling team, but they were off season and he wanted to stay in shape. He had a nice setup of weight equipment in the garage that allowed him to continue strength training on his own. His dad had built a shower in the garage long ago. Doug would use that shower after his workouts and just leave his sweaty clothes in a hamper by the laundry machine. It was convenient.

Steve's mom had set up some foam pads for the floor in a spare room of their house to do floor exercises, Pilates, and yoga. They also had treadmill that came into good use. Steve would follow along to some of the numerous workout DVDs that she had in the room for his own exercise regimen. They both used the room to stay in shape. Sometimes they would even work out together and chat about things in their lives. They were close to one another and could discuss most things as friends. Some things were kept to themselves.

He even wore similar colored clothing and workout outfits as his mother did. He didn't use a sports bra as his mother did, but he would wear a short tank top that exposed his mid-riff as hers would. They both wore cotton spandex bike shorts or yoga-style pants that snugly hugged their hips down to just below the knees when they did their floor exercises. He was comfortable dressing this way in the comfort of his own home.

Steve had almost no facial hair, even at this age. He learned to keep his eyebrows perfectly trimmed and plucked by watching his mother, and he liked how it made his face look nicely cared for. He had short hair, parted on the side. He kept the side that was parted short and let the rest of the hair grow longer to the other side. He would comb the longer side over his head, allowing the long bangs to fall or cover his eye on the other side. He'd comb the rest back to cover the ear on that side. It gave his face an androgynous look. He could look like a girly-boy, or a boyish-girl, depending on clothes that he would wear.

He could also influence the way his face looked by the use of make-up. He learned about using make-up during his days in the drama club. Under the bright lights, the make-up was used to enhance facial features that would be washed out to people sitting farther away from the stage. It would help prevent the face from becoming shiny from the hot lights blaring down on them during their acting performances. All the movements on stage would make the performers start to sweat after a bit. At home, he liked to practice with cosmetic make-up designed for beauty to enhance the look of his face. Instead of needing to use heavy powder and dark shades, he could use softer shades for a more subtle appearance.

Thin eyeliner and soft colors for eyeshadow would make the area around the eyes blend in nicely with his trimmed eyebrows. A mild application of blush to the cheekbones would help soften them. Some light-colored lip balm would add gloss and define his full, feminine-like lips. He wouldn't put on a complete facial application with foundation and contouring to look like a woman, just enough to enhance his face to match the look of his unisex haircut.

He had even begun to wear a schoolgirl-styled tartan skirt to cover up his hips and ass when he was just lounging around with his workout clothes on. The skirt gave him a sense of pleasure that he found himself enjoying while he had it on. He would pass by the full-length mirror and do a little twirl to cause the skirt to lift up, showing some ass cheek and his sexy thighs when worn alone. He'd giggle and remember how Janet would call him a naughty little slut.

Steve's mom, Nancy, still had a lovely figure for a woman approaching her 40s, and she intended to keep it like that for as long as she could. She worked in a real-estate office as an agent during the day, so her appearance was important to her. As he got older, Doug found her to be more and more alluring every time that he saw her. When she was dressed for the office, she had her makeup done beautifully. Her clothes were always well-fitting and accentuated her womanly curves sensuously. Her legs were always sheathed in nylons or sheer black pantyhose when she wore a dress or a skirt. Although she did not dress to look promiscuous, she would always look very attractive.

At times, Doug would see her dressed in her taut workout outfit. Her breasts were full and round, securely held and positioned by the sports bras that she would use. It would make him become aroused as he imagined sliding his hard cock between her firm thighs and pressing it against her covered pussy mound. Her flat belly led down and highlighted a slight crease in her mound, with snugly covered hips and butt cheeks in the back, gloriously displaying her lovely heart shaped ass. Doug had found himself masturbating on many occasions as he fantasized about doggy-fucking his friend's mom, Ms. Price. He would become so excited imagining it that he would experience a profound orgasm. He tried not to let Steve see him eyeballing his mother, as he thought it may cause some awkwardness between them. There was no way he could ever come out and tell Steve that "I want to bend your mom over and fuck her from behind like a doggy bitch, and then slip my cock deep into her asshole to cream pie her tight little butthole."

No, Doug kept those thoughts to himself to avoid impacting his close relationship with both she and Steve.

--

No matter how much time he spent exercising, Steve's muscles still looked smooth and firm, not bulky. His body would not display his muscles as well-defined. He wasn't as strong in his upper body as he would have liked, but he liked how firm his lower body had become from the leg, tummy, and glute workouts he did. He would cycle through various exercises for a few weeks and then change it up, always reinforcing his previous workouts, then start all over again. His goal was to sculpt his lower body to fit into tighter clothing nicely.

He had grown to accept, and enjoy, the shape and firmness of the lower body. He didn't try to deny how he looked and built upon what he was given by nature. He was himself, and he was unapologetic about it. He was no longer awkwardly shy about not looking like the other guys or having to cover his backside. He had learned to accept himself as he was. His thighs were slightly meaty, but they were not loose or wobbly. He had thick legs and a round ass, a "bubble-butt," and that was that. But he did wish to improve his upper body strength in the way it would improve his posture and side profile. He decided to talk to Doug about teaming up with him to get some strength training in his garage. They had similar class schedules at times, so they could plan on a regular routine. Steve had attended some exercise classes at the college, and although effective, the classes were always too crowded for his liking. He also didn't like to shower in the school gym, as it felt kind of strange to him. Some of the guys seemed to be kind of creepy in there. He preferred more privacy.

Steve had joined the college's marching band and was also active in the drama club, like he had in high school. He really liked the facilities at the college for their theatre and the much newer musical instruments than his high school had. He thought that building his upper body strength would help improve his band performance, and it would also enhance his acting performance during scenes that required him to use his body strength. He knew that Doug could help him, since Doug enjoyed sharing his exercise routines and ideas with Steve when they hung out. They didn't see each other as much as they did while in high school, since they each had different things going on. Still, Steve simply enjoyed spending time with his long-time pal and wanted to be able to spend more time with him when they could.

Doug agreed to train and to workout with Steve. He thought that it would be nice to have a workout buddy and he was comfortable with him from their long friendship. They came up with an informal schedule to start off with. They wanted to see what time and days would end up working for them both. Weekends were free, so they planned on a morning workout on either Saturday or Sunday. They'd try to set up a regular schedule for weekday sessions.

--

Steve had taken a weekend trip with the college band and pep squad to a performance competition at the State University between some of the community colleges up and down the state. He had hoped that he could spend some time visiting Janet, as he still kept in touch with her. He missed Janet. She was the closest to a girlfriend that he had ever had. Sadly, she and Steve weren't able to touch base while he was in town, but Steve had run into other familiar faces that they had all known in high school. He was so anxious to tell Doug all about his trip. He couldn't wait to share the lurid details with him of what had happened on one of the nights. He would be back home on Monday and would be able to tell it all to him.

On the bus trip back home, Steve was still excited about the events that took place in the motel suites that they were all staying in. He was sitting next to one of the many girls that he came to know from the band. She was asleep. Most of the other people on the bus were asleep, but he couldn't sleep. He took his phone out to keep himself busy as the bus drove on. He thought of visiting a website that had been popular amongst the students when he was still in high school. It was a site that would allow people to upload a picture and others would then rate it as hot, or not. They would view it as a group, each one on their own phone. They would laugh and make dirty comments about the images. The images were of both men and women. As they viewed them, each of them would rate it as they felt it deserved. No one was able to determine what each of them selected, unless they left a comment. You had to have an account in order to comment, so most of them would just rate the images anonymously.

As he scrolled through the images, he kept his phone angled so that no one was able to see what he had on the screen. He scrolled and saw girls in bikinis, in dresses, some in lingerie. Some pictures were very risqué. There were more women than men on the site, but a few guys would show up, showing off their muscles with, or without, their shirts on. Steve enjoyed rating those images as it felt more exciting to him. He landed on the picture of the backside of a woman with a round, curvy ass wearing a white G-String thong. It was an erotic pose. Steve felt himself frozen as he looked at the picture. He felt a pit in his stomach. The blood drained from his face, and he looked pale. He looked at it closely. He looked at the edge of the table that the girl was leaning on, and it was a clear image. He could feel his heart rate increase. The person who uploaded it had superimposed a small pair of red lips where the crotch was to hide the area where the pussy would be. Steve had seen this picture years ago while still in high school.

The picture had 5 flames for the rating, and over ten thousand views. It was rated 'Scorching Hot' as its rating level. Steve started reading the comments. The first comment said, "I'd hit that ass!" and was left by a registered user named CumToCarl69. Most of the time, the person that uploaded the image would be the first one to leave a comment. He read more comments left by guys who complimented the shape of the ass, and some would leave lewd or vile comments about how they would enjoy buttfucking the ass in the picture. Some comments were left by women who were more subdued in their comments, although some would leave explicit comments on how they would enjoy toying with the plump, round bubble-butt in the image. Steve didn't know how to react when he saw the image. He looked at it for a few minutes and then closed the browser on the phone. He put his phone away. He wondered to himself, 'Who else may have seen this picture?'

--

Doug came home that Monday, late in the afternoon. He needed to talk to Steve to plan their goals for the strength training. He ate dinner and then went over to the Price's house to talk to Steve.

Steve opened the door for Doug, dressed in a pair of white skinny jeans, and a tight bright yellow muscle shirt that hugged his abdomen. Steve was proud at how his workouts had tightened and flattened his belly and made his waist smaller. He would wear tight-fitting clothes to highlight his physique. He gave Doug a welcoming smile. "C'mon in, Doug. I'm cooking dinner for Mom and me as she works out in the exercise room. Come sit in the kitchen with me as I get things ready. I have to tell you about the trip to the band tournament. You're not gonna believe what happened!"

"Did you get to see Janet while you were there?" Doug asked as they walked over to the kitchen. Doug sat on one of the tall stools that were placed next to the cooking island. The countertop extended to give space around the stove. Doug sat on the side of the countertop to talk with Steve as he cooked. Doug watched Steve as he lowered the fire on a pot on the stove. His view was of Steve's profile. Steve bent down to see the size of the flame as he lowered it and Doug noticed how firm his waist and belly looked, and how that made his girly ass cheeks stand out in his tight, stretchy jeans.

Steve looked over toward the hallway that led to the exercise room, to ensure that his mom was still in the exercise room. He didn't want her to hear what he was going to tell Doug.

He positioned himself closer to where Doug was seated and kept his voice down. "Do you remember Miranda, that hot, sexy, beat-off doll from high school?"

Doug looked at Steve with his eyes fully opened, remembering her. So many times, had he ended up squirting warm cum into his hands fantasizing about her. "Of course, she was the hottest girl in school! Those big tits and perfect ass. What about her?"

"She was at the performance competition. I even spent the night in her motel room!" Steve said and placed his hand on Doug's forearm as was his habit when chatting with him. "It was crazy!"

"What! You fucked Miranda?"

Steve looked over to the hallway and put his finger to his mouth for Doug to keep his voice down. "I wish! I wasn't that lucky, and I'm not her type, gender wise!" Steve giggled and squeezed Doug's forearm then lifting his hand.

"What do you mean by that?" Doug asked.

Steve began to explain.

"I had run into Miranda as we were all going to our suites at the motel. She gave me a big hug and we talked to each other about why we were there. She assists the cheerleading squad at Valley college. We chit-chatted a little and talked about possibly meeting Janet while we were there." Valley College was another community college not too far from where they lived.

"We all had to share rooms on the trip with 3 or 4 people per room. I shared a room with some of the drum corps. They're a bunch of pot-smoking, party animals. On the last day of competition, I couldn't stay in the room, it was so full of smoke and noise. Miranda had told me her room number when we had first seen each other, so I went over to her room to go hangout. She opened the door for me, and she was in the room with 3 other girls from Valley College, and they were all hot! She brought me in and hugged me, telling the other girls how we went to high school together and how I was 'such a sweet guy' and there'd be no problem with me being in the room with them.

"Two of the girls were seated together on the sofa, and Miranda and another girl were seated in chairs across the center table from them. I sat on the sofa with the two girls and started to listen in on what they were talking about. Miranda had a low-cut blouse on, showing all of her cleavage, and a skirt so short that you could see her panties as she sat. In fact, they were all wearing short skirts. It was thighs for days."

Doug listened and started to imagine the scene, feeling his cock stirring as he thought about the sexy Miranda.

Steve continued, "The other girl in the chair looked at me and asked 'So, Steve, was Miranda a big flirt in high school, too? She likes teasing the guys by showing off her boobs and sexy legs. She wants them to fantasize about her and to jack-off as they do.'

"Miranda giggled and looked at me and said, 'That's not true! I'm not that slutty. Steve, did you ever jack off because of me? Tell me the truth.'

"I told her 'I'm not gonna answer that! That's too personal!' and she and the other girls giggled. I was so embarrassed.

"Miranda said 'I'm not ashamed to show off my tits. They look good!'

"The girl in the chair looked at her and said 'OK, Show them now, in front of us and your friend Steve.' I couldn't believe what was happening and I was getting a boner," as he placed his hand on Doug's forearm again.

Doug was also getting a boner. The image in his mind of seeing Miranda topless would always arouse him.

"Miranda said 'If I take off my blouse, the rest of you have to take your tops off, too.'

"The girl in the chair said, 'I'll take that challenge!'

"The other 2 girls seemed to stall, but said they wanted to see Miranda's tits. Miranda told them, 'If you don't take your tops off, you'll have to suck my titties, deal?'

"The 2 girls looked at each other and leaned in closely to each other in naughty giggling. They agreed. I was going to explode. It was like a dirty movie right in front of me!

"Miranda stood up and took off her blouse, her luscious titties came into full view. They were lovely! Big and round like how I remembered them, with her sexy nipples pointing out. She stood in front of the girl in the chair and smiled. The girl reached up and rubbed her boobs with lust in her eyes. Miranda reached down and started to lift that girl's shirt up and she raised her arms up to let her. Miranda lifted the top off and then took her bra off. Now, there were two sets of titties out in the open. I was squirming to touch my cock but didn't. You can't believe how horny I was," Steve said and squeezed Doug's forearm for emphasis.

By now, Doug was hard as he heard Steve telling the story. Steve looked up to make sure the mom was not able to hear and was still exercising. Steve was also feeling his cock swelling from recounting what had happened.

12