Steve is a Sweet Guy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Miranda started to fondle the girl's boobs and you can tell that they were both enjoying it. The 2 girls on the sofa had started to massage each other's thighs as they watched Miranda fondling the other girl.

"She turned and approached the two girls on the sofa and sat in between the two, facing them, with a knee in between each of their thighs. Her titties were right in front of their faces. 'Your turn, sluts!' she said and put a hand on each of their heads and pushed them into her titties. They both opened their mouths and started sucking on Miranda's tits. Each of them placed a hand on her butt cheeks under her skirt and fondled her delicious ass. 'That's right, bitches, suck Mommy's titties!' she said as they sucked on her boobs and nipples. You could hear the sounds of their mouths sucking the titties. It was unbelievable!"

"She looked over at me and could tell that I was turned on. She opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out and then licked her lips. She then blew me a kiss, teasing the fuck out of me. I looked at the girl in the chair and she was rubbing her pussy as she watched the girls sucking on Miranda's big tits. I almost came right then and there!" Steve again squeezed Doug's forearm for emphasis.

"Miranda smiled with a naughty look in her eyes and then stood up. Her nipples were wet and all hard and erect. She went back to the girl in the chair and stood her up. They pressed their boobs together and started to make out, holding onto each other's ass and grinding into each other. It was so hot!!! The 2 girls on the sofa started making out, too. I was going crazy.

"The two girls got up and said that they were going back to their room. You know that they were going to be eating each other's pussy as soon as they got into their room. Miranda was rubbing the other girl's pussy, and she was moaning like a whore. After the two girls left, Miranda reached down and pulled the girl's panties down and took them off, leaving them right there. The girl was so horny, she didn't care that I was watching. Miranda was all horny, too. Miranda grabbed her by the hand, and they went into the bedroom and closed the door."

Steve looked up to make sure that he was not overheard by his mother.

"I wanted to explode; I was so charged up. The girl's panties were all wet from getting her pussy rubbed by Miranda. I reached down and grabbed them. They felt damp and warm. I pulled my pants down and wrapped the red, wet panties around by swollen, leaky cock and started jacking off with them. The damp panties around my cock turned me on so much that I shot my load all over the panty crotch. I left a big mess on them!" Steve said squeezing Doug's forearm.

Doug was almost panting, he was so turned on, listening to the naughty scene Steve was describing to him. "You're such a dirty little freak!" he told Steve laughing.

"Well, I did want to steal the panties, but I didn't want them to think that I was some kind of a pervert." he said giggling.

"No, not at all! All you did was to jack off into the wet pair of panties of some hot girl that you didn't even know. That's not perverted at all!" Doug jokingly said.

Steve kept giggling, feeling his cock hardening in his skinny jeans. He Went back to look at the pot on the stove.

"That was crazy!! You should have joined them in the room," Doug said.

"I thought about it and wanted to, but I wasn't sure if it would have been cool with them. I left the panties on the floor, all messy with my cum and laid down on the sofa for a while, catching my breath and rubbing my balls like a horn-dog. I couldn't believe what had just happened. I fell asleep for a bit. When I woke up, I went back to my room. It was already late, and my roommates were all asleep, thank goodness.

"I didn't see Miranda the next morning but saw the two girls. We waved and smiled at each other, sharing a guilty smile of knowing what went on. They giggled and I felt my cock twitch. I didn't see Miranda or the other girl at all before we left. I wonder if she knew that I had jizzed all over her panties? I couldn't wait to tell you about it. I don't think that I would ever say anything about it to Janet, ever!"

Doug's head was swimming with lewd thoughts about Miranda and the other girl pleasuring each other on the other side of the bedroom door, both of them naked and all over each other. "Miranda is such a sexy wench."

Steve looked and gave Doug a hand signal, his mom was coming out of the exercise room towards the kitchen. They had to change the subject so that she didn't know what they had been talking about.

Doug felt his heart expand in excitement and his cock twitch as his eyes fell upon Steve's mom. He was already so turned on by the erotic story that Steve had just told him about. She was dressed in a matching set of a light orange sports bra and snug cotton spandex exercise shorts. The view of her full breasts under the bra, her flat tummy, curvy ass, and deliciously defined legs made him almost moan out loud in arousal. Her skin was shiny from the perspiration and her cheeks were rosy. She walked into the kitchen to get some water. He could see her ever so tempting pussy mound and labia lips from the taut shorts, making his swollen cock throb and start to leak some precum.

"Hi, Doug! Nice to see you. Steve tells me that you are going to be helping him out with some strength training exercises. That's nice that the two of you can team up like that. He's already doing really well with the floor-mat workouts. The strength training will build upon that and help him be in even better shape," Nancy said to him. "If there was time, I wouldn't mind doing some strength training myself."

Doug smiled shyly and said, "Yeah, I should have Steve train me on the floor-mat exercises and add that to my health workouts. It'd work out for all of us all the way around." He thought of having Nancy in his garage and working out with her in her sexy outfits. He'd have a boner throughout the entire session.

"Oh, that's a good idea! Maybe we can all workout together at some point," she answered with a grin that displayed her straight, perfect smile. The idea of working out with Nancy fed to his already excited state.

She reached into the refrigerator and bent over slightly to get the pitcher of cold water that they kept there. Doug looked at her ass cheeks and noticed that the shorts had wedged slightly into her ass crack. It was as if he could see her ass, except colored light orange. He averted his eyes so that Steve wouldn't see him lusting after his mom. It would have made it feel awkward, but he so thoroughly enjoyed looking at her shapely ass in the tight shorts.

She poured herself a glass of water and took a sip. "I'm going to shower up and get ready for dinner, sweetie," she told Steve.

"No problem, Mom. It's almost ready," Steve responded.

As she walked away from the kitchen, she turned and said "Talk to you later, Doug. Tell your parents I say Hello."

Doug looked at her and smiled, "Yes, will do. Have a good evening." He took another look at her as she walked away, the back view of Nancy was wonderful, adding to his already aroused state.

After she had gone to her room, Steve looked at Doug and said "I hope she didn't hear our conversation. I'd be so embarrassed."

"I'm pretty sure that she didn't. It looked like she came straight out of the room immediately after exercising, her face looked like she was hot."

"Yeah, you're right. Want to join us for dinner?"

"No, I already ate, but thank you." Doug's head was filled with lewd images of Miranda, the girls kissing, and Steve's mom. He wanted his boner to deflate before standing up off of the stool. He wondered if Steve was also pitching tent, or if he had not been affected by the story. Little did he know, Steve was also still swollen from arousal.

"I don't have class Tuesday afternoons. Is that a good time to meet for the training?" Doug asked.

"Yeah, that's perfect. I have classes and band practice in the mornings on Tuesday. I can be over at about 2:00, will that work?"

"Yes, 2:00 will work out well. We can take our time and find out at what level you're comfortable at."

Doug stood up after he felt that his erection was no longer noticeable. He did feel a wet stain where his cockhead had leaked some precum due to the aroused state that his cock had been in listening to Steve recount his escapades and the sight of Ms. Price in her sweaty workout outfit. He hoped that Steve wouldn't notice it.

Steve walked Doug to the door, and placed his hand on his biceps, "Don't tell anyone about what happened with Miranda. We should keep it a secret between us," he said quietly.

"Of course, that's what friends are for. To keep our secrets safe."

Steve and Janet also had secrets they shared, but she was no longer around for Steve to share them with her. Steve smiled, "Thanks, buddy!"

--

Nancy came back into the kitchen after she had showered and changed into some comfortable clothes. She sat down to have dinner with Steve. They spoke about their day and about Steve's trip.

"It's too bad that I didn't get the chance to see Janet, I really miss her. She was like my girlfriend, like a sister. Hopefully she can come visit this summer. I would really like to see her and catch up with her." Steve said to his mom.

"Yes, it's unfortunate that she wasn't available. I seem to really miss her, too. She was such a special girl to all of us," Nancy said longingly as she placed a fork-full of salad into her mouth, looking at nowhere in particular, her mind wandering back to the times before Janet left to go to college. It seemed that Janet shared secrets with more than just Steve.

12