Steve is a Sweet Guy Ch. 05

Story Info
Steve and Doug have a strong friendship.
6.1k words
4.85
2.2k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2023
Created 10/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 05 - Friendships That Last

-------------------------------------

This is the fifth chapter of a series of stories related to the lives of some people who lived by each other and how their lives intertwined.

The stories primarily center around Steven Price, who is the main character.

All characters are over 18 by the time the stories become detailed.

-------------------------------------

The next day, Steve didn't know how he was going to approach Doug again. He wasn't sure if they would be able to keep on training together. He just kept feeling a sense of humiliation about being seen naked by the friend that he's known the longest. He tried to console himself by saying that Doug was a good guy, and this wouldn't affect their friendship. He felt awkward because, inside, he was excited by what he had seen. The sight of Doug looking so sexy made his heart race. He didn't want to admit that he had enjoyed what he had witnessed. He wanted to see it again, up close. He wasn't sure how to talk to him, afraid that Doug would be able to see right through him and read his thoughts. He had become infatuated with his best friend and neighbor. He was also obsessed to see the cock that was bulging in the sack of the jockstrap. It also fed into his desire to taste and feel cock in his mouth again, as he had experienced before.

Steve had to try and act as if nothing had happened, and as normally as he did with him before this.

Doug was also feeling a bit awkward. He was not into men, but he had become aroused by Steve's body. The way his thighs and butt curved into his slim waist was sensuous, even if it was a guy. The size of his undersized cock also intrigued him. It's not like he had seen some big black cock and then wanting to suck it. It was a small, sissy cocklet. It didn't make him feel the same way, or intimidated by, a full-sized man's cock would. He found himself with a desire to touch and feel the cute cocklet, his boiclitty. He felt conflicted about how he was feeling about Steve now.

Steve heard his phone buzz. He had received a text message. He looked at his phone. His breath skipped. It was from Doug. "Want to chat?"

He answered back, "Sure come on over, Mom's not home yet, so we can chat in private."

"Be over in a few"

Steve felt anxious, and also excited. He looked in the mirror to review his face, hair, and clothes. He hadn't changed out of his school clothes, so he looked presentable. He waited for the doorbell to ring.

Doug knocked on the door calmly. Steve opened the door and smiled at him as before. This time he noticed that Steve had a more affectionate look in his eyes. "C'mon in, have a seat." Doug felt kind of nervous as he walked in and sat on the sofa.

Steve could see that Doug was feeling some nervousness. Doug sat on the sofa and Steve sat next to him, one leg crossed over his knee as he faced Doug, as they had sat so many times before. He looked at Doug and said, "What do you want to talk about?" looking for any signs that something may be wrong.

Doug could barely bring his eyes to meet Steve's gaze. "Well, I just wanted to apologize for yesterday. It bothered me all night, and I just wanted to come over and make sure that this isn't going to affect our friendship."

The words surprised Steve. He didn't have any bad feelings over what happened. He placed his hand on Steve's forearm as always, "It won't affect us at all. If you're OK with it, so am I. So, you saw me naked, and I saw you almost naked. It's not the end of the world, no big deal." Steve's hand stayed on Doug's forearm. He didn't squeeze it as he would other times. He gently slid it involuntarily up and back on his forearm affectionately as he looked at Doug's face.

"OK, I'm glad to hear that. It just felt as if you may have been upset. I'm OK with it, so I guess we're OK."

Steve slid his hand down to Doug's hand and held it. To his elated surprise, Doug wrapped his hand around his own, holding it gently. Steve felt his heart swelling with happiness at Doug's return of affection. He smiled and turned to face forward, laying his head on Doug's shoulder as they held hands. "You're my best buddy, so something like this would never get in our way."

Doug could smell Steve's hair and feel the warmth of his body next to his. He felt himself becoming excited to be sitting with Steve so close, holding hands. "That makes me happy to hear. We are buddies, and I want it to stay that way."

They both stayed silent on the sofa, breathing in harmony together. Steve was happy that they had overcome their uncertainty of how they felt about what had happened in the shower. "So, are we still scheduled for tomorrow's workout?" Steve asked.

"Yeah, are you sore or feeling any muscle pain?"

"I do feel some soreness in my biceps, but it's not too bad. Good thing we took it light."

"OK, let's meet at 2 o'clock. Does that work for you?"

"Yes, 2 is fine."

"OK, I'll let you go for now. We'll meet again in the garage. Bring a towel, a water bottle, and some fresh underwear to change into, just in case," Doug said with a big smile.

Steve giggled at the suggestion to bring fresh underwear, "You're such a perv!"

"What, it's true! You'll need fresh underwear to change into after getting all sweaty. If you don't need them, just take them back home with you." Doug said laughing.

They still held hands as they stood and walked to the door. Doug could feel that Steve was enjoying holding his hand. Doug enjoyed it, too.

They got to the door and looked at one another. They both thought about kissing each other, but hesitated as they weren't too sure that it was the right thing to do.

As Doug went home, he regretted not trying to kiss Steve. Steve also regretted it, but they would be together again the next day.

--

The following day, Steve came over in his tracksuit again. Underneath he was wearing the same type of light-orange-colored shorts that his mom had been wearing the day that Steve was telling him about the naughty encounter with Miranda and the other girls. Doug felt his cock twitch when he saw Steve in the same-colored shorts, and the same style. He wore a small tank top that matched the color of the taut shorts. Doug imagined Steve's mom again and had to get it out of his head, so he could concentrate.

They warmed up as they had previously. Doug noticed how the shorts snugly hugged Steve's puffy ass cheeks, as they did his mother. He even saw the way they would slightly wedge into the ass crack, giving Steve's ass such a captivating look.

They had performed a few sets of curls and were preparing to start bench pressing for Steve, so they had placed light weights on the bar.

All of sudden, they hear honking and loud yelling out toward the direction of the Mosley residence. "What the heck is that?!" Doug said as they both headed over to the window in the garage. The window was hardly ever open and there were blinds on it to keep the sun out. In front of the window was a wide table with some moving blankets folded on top of it. A few boxes on the table gave enough space for only one person to look through the window.

Steve bent over the table and pulled the string down to open the blinds up slightly from the bottom. He leans forward all of the way to get a look out the window to try and see what the commotion was all about.

Doug, who is taller than Steve, bends over on top of Steve to also look out the window. Steve's ass was up in the air and Doug desired to feel his cock on his round butt cheeks, so he lays on Steve and places his cock against the tempting ass cheeks. Steve felt Doug's weight on top of his back and could feel Doug's pelvis and cock bulge pressed against his ass as Doug looked out the window.

"What are you doing? Someone may see us through the window," Steve said as Doug settled in on top of him.

"I want to see what's going on. No one can see us like this."

Steve looked out the window nervously, afraid that the neighbors had eagle vision and could see the two in the garage like that.

Whatever the honking was, it had stopped. It could have been friends of Janet's younger sisters pranking them.

Steve could feel Doug's body weight on his back, it felt so warm. His head was close enough to his own that he could hear Doug's breathing in his ears. Steve's hips were pressed down on the top of the table with his thighs up against the rounded edge, his feet on the floor. He couldn't pull out from under Doug's weight, but he wasn't trying to, either. He could feel Doug's jockstrap encased bulge swelling up against his ass. He looked out the window feeling anxious again. What if they get caught? What if someone was watching them lay on the table that way? The risk of being seen by someone added a sense of exhilaration to his emotions.

Doug felt his cock swelling as they pressed on Steve's round ass cheeks. He imagined that this would be how it would feel pressing his cock against Steve's mom's ass. The color of the outfit made him think about Steve's mom. Even the smell of Steve's shampoo aroused him, as it had a feminine scent. He pressed his hips forward to push the hardening bulge firmly against the ass cheeks and began to grind his hips gently. The erotic sensation that Steve's meaty rumps gave Doug as he pressed his crotch and pelvis against the butt cheeks made him push harder, overwhelmed by the wonderful feeling that Steve's round ass was giving his cock as he humped into him. Even though his cock was covered by the shorts and jockstrap, and Steve's ass was covered by the thin cotton material, the sensation he felt was such an arousing thrill.

Steve could hear Doug's breathing get faster as he felt him pressing his cock bulge against his ass. He thought about the jockstrap bulge that he saw the other day and he started becoming aroused, remembering how big it looked on Doug. Steve lays passively to feel Doug's cock on his round rumps. He stops looking out the window and concentrates on how tantalizing Doug's cock is making him feel inside. He submissively pushes up against Doug's weight with his hips to press his ass against the hardening cock bulge. His own breath begins to quicken as he feels a desire to please Doug, to help Doug experience pleasure. His desire to please Doug fills his mind with acceptance to do what is needed to please him.

Doug starts to grind the cock bulge in circular movements. Steve tries to move his hips to synchronize his ass to the rhythm of the movement as best he can with Doug's weight pinning him down onto the table. Doug presses in and Steve presses back. Steve feels his cocklet harden under the thin material of the shorts. He is unable to reach his cock, because his thighs are in the way and his hips and waist are pinned to the top of table from Doug's weight. He feels his erect cock pulsing for attention. His desperately reaches behind him and places both hands on Doug's thighs and ass. He can feel his strong muscles in his hand as he grips them with lustful desire. He is so turned-on feeling Doug's grinding and dry humping on his ass. He can hear himself breathing loudly. He wants to please Doug. He wants to make him cum and have an orgasm against his firm, round, bubble-butt.

Steve places his hands to the sides of Doug's shorts and grips them as he begins to moan in sexual excitement. Doug is moaning and breathing louder, faster, as he humps on Steve's butt cheeks. Steve desperately tugs down on Doug's shorts; he wants to feel his hot cock pressing against the skin of his ass cheeks. He is lost in sexual ecstasy by the way Doug has him so excited. He tugs down and feels the shorts slipping down. He pulls as far down as he can reach behind him. He can feel the warmth of Doug's crotch and hips against the thin material. Doug reaches down and pushes his shorts to fall to his ankles while still on top of Steve's back. Doug kicks off the shorts as Steve spreads his thighs to feel the bulge deeper into his ass crack

Doug places his hands on the small of Steve's back and uses the leverage to raise his chest. Steve feels Doug's weight lift from his back, but his hands are holding him down on his back just above the pelvis. Doug positions his bulge lower in Steve's ass crack, directly against his butthole. Steve moans loudly in sexual abandon. He can feel the warm, hard pressure pressing his soft anus through the thin clothing. He closes his eyes and whimpers out of desperation to massage his pre-cum leaking sissy cock.

Steve was familiar with the pleasures of anal stimulation. A while ago, Steve was in his mother's bedroom, admiring and exploring the smooth, silky underclothes in his mom's dresser drawer. The feel of the soft, silky material against his face and body used to make him become so excited. Touching his cock with a pair of the silky panties would cause him to almost immediately cum. He found a little spot in her drawer of bras where she kept a dildo, a vibrating cock, and a latex buttplug. He was surprised when he saw it, not imagining his mother masturbating with these toys. He just didn't imagine his mother in that way.

She had a small bottle of lubricant, half-way full. She was obviously using it as she toyed with herself. He took the buttplug and the vibrator into his room and took his clothes off. He lubed the buttplug and tried to push it into his asshole. It was difficult and it would cause him to groan as he tried. He felt a sharp dab of pain as he tried to push it in, as his asshole was not able to stretch wide enough for the plug to go in. He tried again and relaxed until he felt it push in, and his anus wrapped around the thinner portion near the base. He could feel the bulb in his rectum, and he was moaning with the erotic sensation of his ass being penetrated. He took his mom's vibrator and teased his cock and balls until his cockhead exploded in squirts of cum all over his belly. He had never experienced such an intense orgasm in his life, the addition of anal stimulation during orgasm was indescribable. He groaned when he removed the buttplug out of his butthole, as his anus needed to stretch open again. He washed the toys and placed them back into his mother's drawer, hoping that she would never know what he had done. That night, he went online and purchased himself his own buttplug and a small bottle of lube that he could hide in his room without his mom finding it. He still had that buttplug to this very day.

As Doug felt his constrained cock pressing against Steve's soft asshole, he felt wild with sexual desire. He wanted to push his cock deep into Steve's bubble-butt and buttfuck him until he creamed inside of his cumhole. The sensation of feeling his soft asshole against his hardened cock made Doug start to loudly moan, ready to squirt all of the sperm that was deep inside of his churning balls. Doug started grinding hard to feel the firm ass cheeks against his pelvis, his breath loud and fast as he felt himself ready to go over the edge of sexual bliss. He kept humping with his eyes closed and then felt a rush of pleasure throughout his entire body. He started bucking at his hips as his chest and thighs spasmed. He let out primal grunts of pleasure as his cockhead exploded into his jockstrap. The spurting cum made his entire body convulse. Doug laid back down on Steve's back after emptying his balls though his cockshaft and out of the pee hole of the cockhead, his breath loud in Steve's ear. His hips only slightly moved now as his balls had emptied out. Steve could feel his sweaty chest and beating heart against his back as Doug laid there recovering from the orgasm

Steve was ecstatic to feel Doug orgasm against his ass cheeks, to hear him explode in pleasure. He was filled with an inner happiness and content that he had been able to assist Doug in reaching an orgasm, being able to serve his deepest carnal desires and to please him.

Doug shifted his weight off of Steve's back and laid sideways next to him. They looked at each other. They kissed, a deep, heated kiss that they had both been hungry to give to each other the day before. Steve reached down to massage his own bulging cock, as it was in need of being held and rubbed. He cupped his balls in his hands and began to massage them, the heel of his palm pressed against the underside of his small, erect cock over the thin material. He was so excited that he began cumming after a few presses of his palm over his cock. He closed his eyes and felt his body quaking as his heart pounded in his chest, whimpering loudly in quick, loud breaths. Steve squirted his cum all over the front of his tight cotton shorts. He could feel the creamy pool of warm sperm under the shorts, and it quickly caused a big wet stain. He had a stain in the front and in the back where the squirt of Doug's cock had pushed through the jockstrap and wet his shorts against the asshole. Doug had placed his arm over Steve and heard him cumming. He kissed Steve's lips as Steve gasped for air during the orgasm. Now, Steve softly kissed Doug in euphoria from the post-orgasm.

They had shared something together that they had never imagined. They had never imagined that they would be together exploring and feeling sexual pleasures and orgasms. They both sat there for a bit, recovering. Steve realized that the blind was still cracked open and felt a sense of fright. "Oh, gawd!! What if someone saw us? I would just die!!!" He closed the blinds all the way.

"I think we're OK. The blinds were only open about an inch. It's too dark in here and too bright outside. They would have had to been right at the window, and that didn't happen."

"Let's hope so. We need to be a little more careful. You probably liked the thought of someone watching, you naughty butt-humper!" Steve said teasingly.

Doug smiled and gave Steve another kiss. "I think we should go wash up. My jockstrap is all cummy, and so are your shorts."

Steve could feel the cum in his shorts. "Yeah, we should clean up before someone catches us like this. They would easily know what we were up to."

They both stood up. Steve watched Doug pull his cummy jockstrap off and down his muscular legs. He saw his big cock for the first time and felt a twinge in his own cock. Doug's cock was beautiful. Nicer than any cock he had ever masturbated to. He kept looking at it. Doug came in close and started lifting Steve's shirt. When he brought his arms down, Steve cupped Doug's balls and moaned in lust. "Mmmmmm, it's beautiful!" He wanted to feel and taste the thick cock in his mouth. He craved to taste the flavor of warm sperm in his mouth. He had tasted it before and the desire for cum made his eyes close halfway and to draw a deep breath.

Doug smiled and began to pull Steve's shorts down. Steve closed his thighs so that the shorts and undies would slide down easily. He felt the moisture on his thighs as the soaked undies slid down his legs. Doug leaned down to fully remove Steve's clothes. Both stood before each other fully naked, having just experienced orgasms together. "Leave these here," Doug said as he gathered the clothes into a little bunch. "I'll wash them and bring them back to you later."

Steve nodded OK. He let Doug call the shots. He liked it better that way.

Doug held Steve's hand and they both walked to the shower together, naked and without a care in the world. They were both walking on the clouds of happiness at the moment.

They opened the shower curtain and stepped inside. They turned the water on to let it warm up. They faced each other and hugged, their bodies pressed together from the chest to the thighs. They could feel their cocks pressed together. Doug's thick manly cock against Steve's little sissy cocklet. It turned them both on. They stepped under the water to rinse off all of their sweat and cum. Steve reached his arms around Doug's neck and kissed him as he wrapped his arms around Steve's firm waistline. They opened their mouths and shared a deep, soulful kiss. They felt a deep passion for one another as they kissed standing together under the warm, running water.

12