Steve is a Sweet Guy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of Steve's secrets is that he learned how to kiss with Janet. She had taught him how to kiss softly, sensuously, and erotically. She showed him how to kiss deeply and passionately, too. He had learned from his girlfriend how to kiss to please your partner. No one ever knew about the things Steve and Janet had explored together before she left to attend university. She taught him many things that he is now encountering in life. He learned how to swallow an erect cock by having a few naughty encounters with other horny men.

As they kissed, Doug slides his hand down to Steve's ass and caresses them, squeezes them, and gently pats their firmness. He is obsessed with the way they feel in his hands and how alluring they are. Steve places his hand on Doug's cock and holds it gently, appreciating the exciting way that it feels in his hand and makes him feel. They keep sharing deep kisses as they soap one another up and explore every inch of each other's bodies. They rub and clean each other completely and don't miss a single spot. It was an erotic exploration of each other's bodies that they shared together.

They turn off the water and dry each other off, continuing to run their hands over one another's bodies and sexual organs. They feel so comfortable together now in their nakedness. They feel a gentle calmness that they both share together. They each feel a strong urge to continue running their hands all over each other's body, to continue exploring more of the erotic feelings that they have developed for one another. They slowly separate and get dressed.

Steve puts on the boy shorts that he brought over, "just in case," as Doug had advised the day before. He puts on his tracksuit. Doug slides on a pair of shorts and that's all.

Doug walks Steve to the door of the garage and kisses him. "Have I ever told you that you are a wonderful friend, because you are!" Doug says to him.

Steve smiles and says, "You're the one who makes me wonderful!" He kisses Doug on the lips and then walks out and to his home. He goes quickly, but this time he isn't thinking about anyone seeing him. He was just thinking about Doug.

He opens the door and goes into his room. He lays on his bed, happily daydreaming about the afternoon with Doug. He falls asleep and takes a long nap.

--

Steve hears his mom getting home from work. He wakes up from the nap as she pops in to check on him in his bedroom. "Were you asleep?" she asks.

"Hi, Mom! Yes, today's workout made me tired. I came home and fell asleep."

"No problem, I'm going to do some exercise and we can go get some dinner in an hour or so. Go ahead and sleep. I'll check on you later."

"Thanks, Mom!" Steve says. He lays his head back down and drifts off again.

--

Steve woke up later in the evening having slept through dinner. His mom had exercised and made herself a green salad with tuna for dinner. She preferred something light that night. She went into her bedroom and laid down to relax for the evening.

Steve got up out of bed with his tracksuit still on. He took off the tracksuit and looked at himself in the full-length mirror with only his boy shorts on, covering his hips and butt cheeks. He enjoyed how they fit his trim waist and hips so snugly. He knew that it was the floor exercises he did that made it possible for him to wear these kinds of underwear so comfortably. He put on a small, pale-green crop top to cover his smooth, hairless chest. He then looked in his closet where he hung the pleated skirts that he loved wearing over his workout clothes, or just over his underwear at times like this. He found a skirt that matched the color of his girly top. His mom never discouraged him from dressing as a femboy growing up, as she encouraged him to be comfortable with who he feels he is inside. She supported him no matter what preference of clothes he enjoyed wearing in the privacy of their own home.

Steve looked at himself in the mirror and admired the way the short skirt exhibited his shapely, smooth thighs and hung over his plump butt muscles. His legs were bare, and he was barefoot as he turned and looked at himself from so many angles. Doug had never seen him wearing a skirt like this. He had seen Steve in a bathrobe on a few occasions, but not in a short skirt without his exercise pants on. Doug had seen him in a longer tartan skirt that he would put over his exercise clothes a few times, but not a short skirt like this one. These skirts were definitely more feminine and made to display the female body.

Steve imagined wearing a skirt like this with Doug. He wanted to look cute and attractive to him even more now that they were becoming intimate. He wanted to look his best to please Doug. He thought about the way things happened in Doug's garage earlier that day. Things seemed to have happened so suddenly, unexpectedly. They both seemed to have let the shower incident go and were behaving about the same way as they normally do with each other; although Steve kept thinking about the tempting way that Doug looked dressed only in his jockstrap. It left such a vivid image in his mind, he could no longer unsee it. He thought about the way his manly cock felt in his hand as they showered together, naked and exposed to one another as they ran their hands all over each other's bodies. He wondered if Doug was also thinking about him in the same way, and that is what caused him to suddenly become so affectionate with him at the time. Was Doug feeling about him as he was feeling about Doug?

His mind began to wander, wondering about how affectionate and intimate this was going to become between them. Were he and Doug going to take things farther? Was he going to feel Doug inside of him, inside of his anus, coupling with him in sexual passion? Would Doug become his first male lover? His mind raced with thoughts, and he felt so many emotions along with those thoughts. He never thought that Doug would become his first lover, but he was elated by the possibility of it. The idea that his best friend would be his first lover made him feel as if his heart had expanded and had occupied his entire chest. He wanted to find a way to dress up in a cute outfit and to let Doug see him that way.

--

On Friday afternoon, Doug walked over to Steve's home with a dark plastic bag. It was small and looked like it came from a convenience store. Inside, Doug had Steve's exercise shorts and underwear from the day before. He washed them to clean off the sweat and semen that had stained them from their erotic get-together in the garage the day before. He wanted to keep the contents hidden, so none of the neighbors would have any idea what was in the bag.

Steve opened the door to greet Doug after hearing his distinctive way of knocking. He always knew when he was the person knocking at the door, as it was the same pattern ever since they were kids. Steve felt a rush of joy to hear that knock and could not get to the door and open it fast enough. They both smiled at each other for what seemed minutes before even saying a word. They both just looked into each other's eyes for that time. Steve broke the spell, "Come in before someone sees us staring at one another like this," he said with a slight chuckle.

"Yes, smart idea!" Doug was feeling anxious on the way over. He really wanted to see Steve again and was happy that he had a good reason to visit him. They were both dressed as they do when they go to their classes, not in the workout clothes that they had recently seen each other in. As he stepped into the house, he told Steve, "I washed your shorts and undies yesterday, and I wanted to bring them back to you right away. Good thing that I didn't treat your underwear the same way that you treated Miranda's friend's panties! But you'll never really know, will you?" Doug laughed as Steve's face turned red with embarrassment.

"Hey! You are such a perv!! I'm gonna make sure that you washed them completely!" Steve said back with a guilty look on his face, remembering what he told Doug about the trip from last week. "You would have done the same thing."

"Well, you could be right, yesterday was pretty hot, too. It surely crossed my mind before washing them." Doug giggled as Steve gave his arm one of his girly slaps.

"Stooooop!" he said as he softly hit Doug's arm.

He took the bag and went to put it in his room as Doug sat on the couch. He came back in and sat next to Doug; one leg crossed over the knee as he faced him. His usual pose when they sat on the sofa together. Now, his knee made contact with Doug's thigh gently as they sat looking at each other, closer than they would normally sit together. Steve could feel his heart rate increase to be this close to Doug again.

"How are your arms feeling. Are they still sore from the curls?"

"Yeah, I could feel them all day. My book bag felt as if it was full of lead. They feel better now, but they were worse this morning." Steve's arms were still getting used to the exercises and they didn't do anything beyond the curls yesterday before their sudden interruption.

"I really enjoyed our time yesterday. It was so exciting, and the way we were together in the shower was indescribable. All this time, knowing each other, I could never have imagined us being together like that. I'm still feeling a rush thinking about it. We should take it easy tomorrow and not do any weights, or anything heavy, to let your muscles relax and heal. You want to do some floor exercises or go for a walk instead."

Steve thought about it, "I think that would be good. We don't have to push ourselves too hard for now. Floor exercises can give us a good workout and not tax our upper body. Let's do that."

They both felt comfortable with each other with no awkwardness between them after sharing such intimate feelings the day before. They seemed to understand one another on a deeper level.

Steve reached down and placed Doug's hand in his and held it. He looked up at Doug, and like magnets they both leaned into each other and started kissing each other's mouths. They were attracted to each other as never before. They kissed softly, and they kissed passionately. They would go from tender affection, to burning desire for one another. They were ready to pick up on the feelings that they shared yesterday, but Steve spoke up. "Mom is going to come home soon, so we can't get carried away, like we did yesterday," he said with his chest breathing faster with his excitement, his face flushed from excitement. He could hear Doug's breathing louder and faster, too.

Doug smiled and said, "Yeah, we need to control ourselves or your mom is going to walk in on us naked and rolling around in your bed."

"Oh, gawd!!" Steve uttered with an excited tone, "That would be hot, but not the part of Mom catching us."

They both laughed and just sat together. One pair of hands held together as Steve ran his hands on Doug's chest, caressing it. "Your chest is so gorgeous, you know that?"

Doug smiled, "You're the gorgeous one, with your pretty face, pretty hair, and your smooth lovely shape. I could eat you all up right now."

Steve released a soft moan of desire and kissed Doug again softly. "You know how to drive me wild, you sexy stud!"

They smiled and enjoyed their words of affection for one another. They were both smitten to be so emotionally close with each other now. No one would have ever thought that they would both be feeling this way about one another, but that was the reality of it. Just being together was such a wonderful feeling.

Their kissing and petting had aroused them both, they were both experiencing a rock-solid boner. They couldn't risk being discovered by Steve's mom. They sat up and tried to make small talk to lower their level of desire for one another. It seemed to help, as they no longer had a throbbing erection.

"What time would be good to work out tomorrow? I can come over in some sweats to lay on the mats." Doug asked.

"Let's do it early, say 11 O'clock?' We can use the rest of the day to relax and do something else."

Doug agreed and planned to be over at 11 the next day. They gave one another a friendly kiss as they held hands on the way to the door, Steve also gripping Doug's arm on the side that they were holding hands.

They separated at the door and Doug gave Steve a gentle slap on the butt, "See you tomorrow, sweet cheeks!" before opening it and stepping out. The feeling of his strong hand slapping the butt cheek made Steve become immediately erect as he watched Doug walk away.

--

Friday night, Steve excitedly sends Doug a text on his phone, "Mom will be out of town tomorrow night and won't be back until late Sunday night. :D"

Doug reads it and responds, "OMG, looks like we'll have to find something to do to keep ourselves busy so you won't have to be alone. ;)"

Steve responds, "I'm sure we'll manage :P"

"See you in the morning at 11 as we planned."

"muah! :*"

Doug read the message and felt his heart skip. They will be able to spend time alone, spend the night alone!

Steve was ecstatic knowing that he would have the house alone and it would only be he and Doug. The thought made him swoon with glee. He felt as if he was going to faint from joy.

12