Steven Granger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can always build another," I offered.

"Why?"

"How do you plan on moving it?"

She put her hand on mine. "You already know."

"Translocation? I thought you said the energy expenditure was directly related to the mass of the object?"

Lisa giggled. "You're learning. But there are two types, the other type is aptly named 'residence translocation.' We'll only need a half-dozen magicians and maybe five hundred grams of pixie dust."

"No eye of newt, blood of a virgin?" I joked.

"Ha-ha. We haven't poked any eyes out of innocent little creatures for a couple centuries," Lisa giggled.

"Ha-ha back at you."

Lisa snapped her fingers and a little vial appeared in her hand. "But if you want, spread some mustard seeds around the house to make you feel better."

I chuckled. "And the blood of a virgin?"

"That's part of the pixie dust formula. Gold dust, sea-salt, calcium, a few other things, and crystallized blood of a virgin."

"So you take it internally so your magic is always at the ready. So witches don't really go around painting hexes with the blood of virgins."

"The witches who practice the dark arts do," Lisa admitted. "You won't see too many of those."

"Why?"

"They keep to themselves, staying on the fringes of civilization," Lisa cryptically answered.

"Is there a cold war going on?"

"You could say that. How did we get on this subject?"

"Pixie dust."

"Oh, yeah. Do I get to see your place now?"

"You're actually excited about seeing my apartment?" I asked with a chuckle.

"Sure."

"It's a mess. I left quick and the smell of dirty dishes and socks will scare you away from me. Why don't I just drop you at a hotel?"

"Because I want to be with you, not alone at some hotel!"

"Okay, I warned you." Ten minutes later, I pulled into a parking lot. Hope had parked my car perfectly in an occupant spot, so I slid into one of the shared 'guest spots' in the next aisle. I would have to sign that spot out if we were going to stay there overnight.

"I want to," Lisa said. "Stay overnight."

"Sounds great," I smiled.

My apartment had been cleaned up. There was a note from Hope on my breakfast island:

Dad,

Cleaned up the place in case you actually dared to bring Lisa Frasier here. This place is better than that single-wide you rented last year, so it shouldn't scare her too bad.

Sorry I was such a bitch to you.

There's something from your lawyer in the mail. It's probably bad, Mom was strutting around like a peacock when I went to visit her yesterday.

Good luck, dad.

-Hope-

I took a quick look at the letter from the lawyer. Taylor was again trying to get me to sign the house away, seeing as how I didn't have any way to move it off the property. She had made a big mistake at the hearing, saying in front of the judge that I could take the house if it meant so much to me.

Of course her lawyer had realized that error and Taylor's sister had a written no-trespass order in my hands two weeks later. It included a surveyor's report that outlined the access road that had originally serviced Taylor's property.

My lawyer noted that he had prepared an eviction order for Taylor, just in case I wanted to make her life as miserable as possible. In the event that the judge at the divorce hearing did actually award me the house, Taylor would get the chance to move her things.

While Travis had initially complained about the location of my house and the two old cargo containers that made up my shop and man-cave, that would probably change.

"Man-cave?" Lisa asked.

"It was just a place to hang out with my friends when they came over. Taylor said she didn't want them tracking all over the house, and I got the containers free, so man-cave. It even has a kitchen and fridge and a tap into the house septic system so my friends and I can watch whatever game is handy at the moment."

"So you want them as well?"

"Those containers are wholly on Travis' property. It wouldn't take but a claim of abandoned structures to make them legally his."

"Well, I may not be able to help you with the divorce, but I can help with those. I'll have my guy draw up a suit for permission to move them and the portion of the house that's on his land. We'll take everything at one time to eliminate any protracted legal battles."

"We shouldn't have to do anything legal at all. He gave tacit permission to set them in place, I shouldn't need permission to move them."

"Well, call him then. Just ask if you can cross onto his property to move your containers and to ready the house for moving," Lisa said. "If he says yes, and he probably will, then you'll have clear title to take them. Don't give a specific time frame; but if he presses you, say six weeks."

"He'll be confused enough about the fact that I am asking at all," I agreed. "Okay, let me call him."

Travis was surprisingly agreeable to having me move the cargo containers off his land so I could take them with me. He said that the smell of them was probably scaring off the game that used to be so plentiful in the woods. He seemed a little confused when I asked permission to cross onto his property to prepare the house for transport. There wasn't any harm in that, he finally said before he agreed to that request as well.

"He probably had been told that there was no way that you could move anything," Lisa offered after I hung up. "He didn't sound too awful bright."

"Travis has a good head on his shoulders," I countered. "He was probably told that there was no way I could move anything because of Beverly's court order and took that as an absolute."

"Interesting take on that," Lisa agreed. "Grab one of your silver envelopes and take me out for a nice, juicy burger."

"You know, I just had a thought. I thought witches were all about protecting the earth and creatures..."

"We are neither pagan nor vegan," Lisa snorted. "Animals are fine, but don't go snacking on humans."

"I was doing decently at snacking on you," I pointed out.

"Don't nit-pick," Lisa wagged a finger at me.

"Juicy hamburger it is."

***

I had just settled the bill when Taylor came up to our table. "What are you playing at, Steven?"

"I'm not sure what you mean," I said.

"You can't move the house, so why ask Travis if you can have your containers and permission to cross onto his property? Are you trying some kind of psychological warfare?"

"Hi," Lisa offered her hand. "I'm Lisa Frasier."

Taylor looked at Lisa's offered hand and shook it. "Charmed."

"Thank you," Lisa smiled.

"Steven, just stop with the games and let it go!"

"Not my house," I shook my head. "Just a heads up; so I don't have to call you, we're going to be coming over to examine the structures tomorrow early."

"Suit yourself," Taylor waved her hand and half-stormed off.

"Steven, Taylor, she's actually scared of something. Who was Landry?"

"Landry was her dad. Why?"

"In addition to the property that Taylor has, her father left an adjoining property to both you and Taylor. She doesn't want you to know about it, possibly so she can sell it off."

"Lisa, that is typical Taylor."

"There is also the problem of the deed being tainted because your name is on it. If she divorces you, then that gets resolved."

"Well, she hasn't claimed that as an asset in the equitable distribution of property," I said. "I need a copy of the will."

"I can't help with that," Lisa admitted.

"My lawyer will be on that fact like a shark on chum," I shook my head. "Hell, I'll even text him now."

It being twenty-one hours, I wasn't expecting Leroy to call me back. "Is this true?"

"Leroy, I have it on good authority that Landry left that land to Taylor and I as a couple. We'd need a copy of the will, deed, or both to be sure."

"I'll have one of my paralegals look it up. When did he pass?"

"March, three years ago. Close to eleven months before the Divorce from Bed and Board hearing," I answered.

"Interesting timing," Leroy mused. "Can I assume this land is how you are going to transport the house off the property?"

"That is an option," I hedged. Lisa nodded and gave me a smile. "Are you still going to serve the eviction if the judge awards me the house?"

"Damn skippy. Figure thirty days for the eviction, so I'll ask for a total of six weeks to get the house out. You're still going to have to get Travis' permission to track onto his property."

I was finally one step ahead of Leroy. "I got permission from him this afternoon for the house and the cargo containers."

"Depending on the dimensions of that property, which I'll have soon enough, look for an accessible road and maybe you can get the house out that way."

I cast a look at my watch. Leroy billed by the hour and we had already been talking fifteen minutes. "We're going out to the house tomorrow to take a look over it."

"Quit looking at your watch. I'm off the clock."

I looked around the restaurant, I couldn't see him. "Where are you?"

"Pulling out. You and the babe have a nice walk tomorrow. Over and out."

"That's why I had the feeling we were being watched," Lisa mused.

"If Taylor is here, then we are still being watched," I chuckled.

"She and her male friend left the building right after our chat. Give me your hand and I can tell if they are still hanging around."

I didn't know why Lisa needed my help to 'take a look around,' but it was kinda fun. Taylor and a man that I knew as Walter Holt, who was actually my supervisor, were out fucking in his pickup just behind the restaurant.

"That's trouble right there," Lisa said. "Your supervisor and your wife..."

"Don't I know it," I grumbled.

"I am not going to let that ruin the rest of our night. What do you think about taking a ride to Laurel tomorrow after we get done fiddling with the house?"

"Lisa, I'd like that."

***

Waking up with Lisa was a pleasure. She had been suckling one of my nipples while playing with the other. "Morning, lover," I said.

"Yes, it is. Do you want a hand-job?"

"Sure, anything you want."

A hard pinch of my nipple. "Anything you want."

"Yes, I would love one. Let me get a towel."

"Call it to you. I'm comfortable."

A thought later, the towel was in my hand. Lisa took the hand which was toying with my nipple and put it up to her mouth, spitting on her fingers and transferring it to my cock. A few more transfers later, and she started jacking me off.

She started sucking on my nipple harder as she jacked me faster. When I was getting ready for my release, I covered the head of my cock. As I started to shoot, Lisa transferred her hand back to my chest and grabbed a handful of chest-flesh and started clawing it. She settled down as I loosed the last of my load, letting me enjoy the bliss that came with ejaculation.

"I want to give you one now," I said.

"Bossy."

"I want!"

Lisa sat up so she could look me in the eyes. "Later."

"It's not fair. I want to give you as much pleasure as you give me."

"Steven, I told you that I get pleasure when you orgasm. It's like a two-fer, okay?"

"It's just..."

She caressed my face. "I'm not going to leave you because of sex. We're getting much better together, and I like that."

"Thank you."

"We need to get up and go. Uma brought us some surprises."

"You mean Uma brought me surprises," I retorted.

"Shush. Get dressed," Lisa had a big smile on her face, something was afoot.

I was directed to the local Chain-Mart parking lot, coming to a stop next to a dark blue F-150 pickup truck. Attached to the truck was a trailer boasting two new four-wheelers.

"Some surprise," I smiled. "You're an excellent girlfriend."

"I'd be a better fiance," Lisa countered. I had the feeling that she wasn't joking. But why? We had only known each other four days...

"Five days," Lisa corrected.

"Are you going to be picking in my head when I go shopping for your engagement rings?"

"We are going to get our rings together. In my clan, it is custom for both the man and woman to wear engagement rings, it's only fair."

"Makes sense," I nodded.

"I know," Lisa beamed.

"You would be a great fiance. Picking at my brain and getting me everything I want before I think I even want it?"

"Is that a yes?" Lisa asked. "Did you say yes to me?"

"Of course. Absolutely. Marry me, Lisa."

"Yes!" Lisa beamed again. "You have absolutely no idea what I have in store for us."

"Good things?"

"Absolutely!"

A young woman with a narrow face and dirty blonde hair exited the pickup as Lisa and I approached. She got into the rear part of the cab as I let Lisa into the passenger side. I got into the driver's side and started the engine. I turned around and looked at the woman. "Uma, I presume?"

"Lima." She extended her hand over the seat. "Pleasure to see you up close, Steven."

"Pleasure to finally see you," I joked.

I caught a look of amusement on Lisa's face as I turned around. "What?"

"You just worry about the now. Later you can have dirty thoughts about bedding my assistants."

"Lisa..."

"Focus on the now, Steven," Lisa pleaded.

"Okay."

Lisa handed over a binder, "A little FYI."

I couldn't believe what I saw. The plot of land that Landry had left Taylor and I was one hundred fifty hectares in size! This was confirmed by the will and the matching of the property parcel numbers. Included were surveyor's pictures from the tax office. It showed outlines of the properties belonging to Travis and Beverly. The access road was clearly marked, the dates for the survey only two years earlier. That particular date was a week before Taylor had filed her Divorce from Bed and Board complaint.

"How did you get all of this?"

"It's all public records," Lima answered. "Once I knew what I was looking for, it was just a matter of paying the fees."

"How much do I owe you?" I asked.

"Steven, I've got it covered," Lisa answered.

"There is something else there," Lima said. "The aerial survey was done recently, the property lines are superimposed on the pictures, of course."

"Okay?" I took a closer look at the picture. The whole of the house and the cargo containers were actually on Taylor's property, meters from Travis' plot. "Mother... pussbucket!"

"And now look at the pictures of Landry's land. There are three photos there, one from five years ago, three years ago, and last year."

The pictures were different, all right. Three years ago showed the land being logged, but one year ago the logging had stopped. There was now a structure on the surface, a couple of dump trucks lingering around. "Next page," Lima prompted.

"Oh, shit," I muttered. The next page was a mineral rights certificate to a company called Aurumcias, Limited. "One guess as to what that company mines," I chuckled. Little facts often stuck with me, like how gold was labeled 'Au' on the periodic table.

"Miss Frasier, we cannot get involved now. The gold rules state...*

"Lima, I have asked Steven to marry me and he has accepted. The divorce from Taylor is just a formality, because he is trying to keep his house. Steven, you built it practically with your bare hands, correct?"

"Yes."

"Then there will be good magic there, not even your wife's affairs could taint its face."

"You'll have to tell me what that means later," I said.

"I promise."

***

I saw why Lima had come along with us. As soon as Lisa and I had offloaded the four-wheelers, she took off in the truck. My experience with off-road vehicles was limited, so Lisa told me to lead the way. The reason being that she could see me and help me if I got into trouble.

The stakes from the recent survey were handily visible, so all I had to do was stay between them. A half-hour later, we broke into the open field near my house, still going slow as to not tear up the lawn.

Taylor came out while I was showing Lisa the cargo containers. "Travis revoked his permission to cross onto his property," she smugly announced.

"A good thing we won't be on his property." Lisa held out the survey sheet to Taylor. "This spot here is seven meters inside yours and Steven's property."

"My property," Lisa corrected her.

"Until the hearing, still both of ours," I countered. "I am allowed by the Post Separation Agreement to be here, Taylor."

"Yes, I know," Taylor snapped. "It is only until the divorce hearing that you can come onto this property."

"And I am not harassing you," I clarified.

"True." Taylor spun around and stomped off.

"What do you think, transport-wise?" I asked Lisa.

"The only things tethering the house to the land are the utility lines and the cable wire connection."

"If I get the judgement," I began.

"When, not if," Lisa interrupted.

"When I get the judgement, all I have to do is call the power company. They'll pull the switch at the transformer out by the main road and I can cut the lines here. Same with the cable company."

Lisa stepped closer to me and pulled me to her. "I know how important this house is to you, but it is extremely powerful in the magic sense. You shed blood, sweat, and tears making it, all in the hope of making a better place for your family."

"I did," I acknowledged.

"The house has a wonderful face, I will explain that later, but the energy it is showing me is...just...wow."

"And it will be half yours," I teased.

"Steven, I will be honored to live in that house. I swear on gaia."

"Thank you?"

"Certainly."

"What about the freshwater and septic systems?" I asked.

Lisa took a long look at the house, and then through the yard. "The freshwater lines up to the meter will have to be adjusted. We still have to find a place to put the house."

"My work, I don't know, Lisa."

"We'll talk about it on the way to Laurel, okay?"

"Yes."

Lisa and I did a circuit around the house. She complimented me on the styles I had chosen, even to the wraparound porch and the support pillars. She did take a peek through one of the service doors, telling me I had the beginning of an invasion of wood boring beetles in a floor joist that wasn't properly treated.

We couldn't go inside the house, obviously, but that was okay with Lisa. We made another trip around the structure, and I helped Lisa take measurements with a laser-measuring device and a tablet that seemed to have appeared inside her jacket. I was used to the object translocation by now, having done it myself, but Taylor was probably wondering where the hell Lisa stored all of that stuff.

Taylor came out of the house as Lisa and I were making our way back to the four-wheelers. "It's a nice psych-out, you out here taking measurements and everything, but I know that it would take weeks to construct a road through that wilderness. Even so, the county engineer has said that the house cannot be split along the lines necessary to move it along public roads!"

"Just you let me worry about that, Taylor," I quipped. I looked at Lisa, and she gave me a smile and a nod. "See you in court."

"Whatever," Lisa snarked.

Halfway back to the main road, Lisa stopped and made two calls on her cell. The first was to Lima, to bring the truck back; the second to Uma, to bring the Explorer to the site as well. When we got to the road, there were four deputy sheriff cars flanking both the truck and the Explorer. I was glad that Uma and Lima didn't appear frightened, they seemed slightly amused.

None of the four deputies approached me and Lisa as we parked and secured the four-wheelers on the trailer. It was only then that one of them approached us.

"Sir, ma'am. I need to see some identification," he said.

"They are in our front pockets," Lisa said.

I knew for a fact that my ID was in my wallet inside the truck, but I slowly reached inside my pocket, calling it to me before I withdrew my hand. Lisa and I were ready to hand them to the deputy when another came up behind him and slapped him on the back of the head. "Steven here owns the property they just came out of and the vehicles belong to Miss Frasier here. Thanks for the waste of time, Dunlap!"