Steven's slutty auntie

Story Info
Steven's strict, serious auntie is a slut.
7k words
4.61
19.2k
24
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fantasyboy
fantasyboy
1,157 Followers

Steven was pleased when his mum told him that she and her husband were going away for a week to celebrate their wedding anniversary. But not pleased when she told him she had arranged to stay with his auntie June.

June was his least favourite of his four aunties. She was at least ten years older than his mum. A large but not fat lady who always wore bright red lipstick and smoked. Her and uncle John didn't have any children.

When Steven was 18 his other aunts and uncles all told him he could call them by their names and needn't bother with aunt and uncle. But not June, she still insisted he called her auntie. All the family called him Steve but again auntie June always called him Steven.

So you could see how he didn't really get on with her and was disappointed when his mum insisted he stayed with her. What made it worse was that he was off to college in a month or so.

He was also looking forward to having the house to himself so that he could wank whenever he wanted to.

He took the train and his aunt and uncle picked him up from the station. They had dinner together and generally chatted and headed off to bed at about 10.30pm.

When Steve went into the bathroom he found a pair of his aunt's big black panties on the top of the washing basket. He took them back to his bedroom and held them to his nose. He was pleased to get a slight smell of her private parts as he started to wank.

As he approached his climax he wrapped her panties round his cock and spunked into them. He hid them under the pillow and went to sleep.

In the morning he was going to wash the panties but decided to wear them instead. They were a little too big for him but he liked the thought that what had been next to his auntie's cunt was now next to his cock.

He went downstairs and joined his aunt and uncle for breakfast. He sensed that something was not right as she seemed rather sharp with him this morning. Steve assumed she had had a row with his uncle.

Uncle John headed off to work and she got on with some housework while Steve looked at his phone.

A short time later she said, 'I think we need to have a talk.'

She said, 'yesterday I put a worn pair of my panties in the washing basket. This morning they are not there. Neither uncle John nor I have moved them, so it must have been you.'

Steve felt himself blushing and didn't know what to say.

He mumbled, 'I'm sorry, yes I took them. It was wrong, sorry.'

'Why did you take them? What have you done with them? Where are they?'

'I'm sorry, but I took them and wanted to smell them,' he admitted.

'Whatever for?' she asked.

'This is very embarrassing but I masturbate a lot and I smelled them last night as I played with myself and I ejaculated into your panties,' he replied.

'Wow, I'm speechless. I'm thirty years older than you. Why ever would you want to do that?' she asked.

Steve decided to flatter her and said, 'I hope you don't mind me saying this but I've always found you attractive and I have to admit I've masturbated many times while thinking of you.'

'Wow, thanks, I can't believe that. Anyway what happened to my panties that you messed into,' she asked.

Steven said, 'I'm wearing them.'

'Let me see,' auntie replied.

Steven dropped his trousers and stood there wearing her large black panties. June was surprised and said, 'show me where you've made them messy.'

He took them off and his erect cock stood out in front of him. Auntie was amazed at the size of it and kept staring at it. She inspected her panties and was surprised by how messy they were. She was tempted to lick some of the dried cum but decided it was better not to.

'I know you're only 18 and probably horny all the time but how often do you play with yourself,' she asked.

He replied, 'every day and at least twice a day, often three times.'

Steven said, 'auntie as you can see I am very aroused. I'd love you to watch me play with myself and watch me cum.'

'That's not something you should be doing in front of me and not something I should be watching. But OK, just the once,' she replied.

'I think I need a cigarette first,' she said.

As she lit it. Steven was sitting opposite his aunt and started slowly rubbing his erect cock. June couldn't take her eyes of it as it grew in size. Steven was staring at his aunt as she inhaled the cigarette clamped between her red lips.

'Show me your panties, auntie,' he said.

She pulled her skirt up and parted her legs and he could see her floral panties that she was wearing. He knew he was going to cum soon and she could easily see the precum seeping out the head of his cock. She wanted to do it for him but knew there were limits. She was amazed when she felt a tingling down below and knew she was getting aroused.

She had a satisfactory sex life with her husband John and never even thought about sex with anyone else, but here she was wanting to wank her nephew off.

Steven said, 'I'm going to cum soon, hold your black panties in front of me and I'll cum in them.' She stood in front of him and held her black panties there. Most of the cum went on them but a couple of spurts went onto her hand. She looked at it and automatically licked it off.

She handed the cummy panties back to Steven and said, 'wear them this evening and when we're all together I'll know that your wearing them. It's our secret. I'm also going to get John to have sex tonight so if you can manage it why not wank at the same time and I'll think of you. Leave your door slightly open and hopefully you'll hear us.'

June went shopping and Steven went for a walk and both got back for lunch. After lunch it was a lovely day and they went and sat in the garden.

As auntie sat opposite Steven she lit up a cigarette and he noticed she had put more lipstick on. As she sucked on the cigarette Steven was staring at his aunt and finding it very erotic and arousing. She looked directly at him as she smoked. It was as if she was teasing him.

She finished the cigarette and said, 'I think we need to talk about what happened this morning. As you know it was not the right think to do, however, I do have to admit that I enjoyed and I'm sure you did too.'

'You liked watching me wank while I looked at you then auntie,' Steven asked.

'That's what I'm saying, and if you wanted to do it again I wouldn't stop you. In fact if you like I'd happily do it for you,' she replied.

'I think we'd better go indoors then. Can I ask you to put some more of that bright red lipstick on please. I love looking at you and fantasise about kissing you,' Steven said.

'You told me you masturbated while thinking about me. What was that about,' auntie asked.

'I have a photo of you wearing deep red lipstick and holding a cigarette and it really turns me on. You have very kissable lips,' he replied.

'I've just smoked a cigarette so I'd better freshen my breath first,' auntie said. She reached for her handbag and got her lipstick. She stood in front of her nephew and thickly applied her slutty red lipstick. She leaned towards him and their lips touched, gently at first and them it got serious with open mouths and tongues. Steven loved the taste of his auntie's lipstick. They broke away and auntie asked, 'how was that.'

'Wonderful,' Steven replied.

She asked, 'are you hard?'

'Very,' he replied.

'Can I feel it. Do you want me to wank you off,' she asked.

He liked it that she used the word wank and said, 'I'd love that.'

Auntie reached down and undid his trousers and dropped them down and then his underpants. Her nephew's hard cock sprung out in front of him. She immediately saw a few drops of precum on the head and then totally shocked Steven as she knelt on the floor and licked the precum off. June is a lover of oral sex both giving and taking. Lots of her most intense orgasms have been through having her cunt licked and her clit sucked.

Steven couldn't believe what his aunt was doing to him and when she took his cock deep inside her mouth and clamped her lipstick coated lips round he couldn't believe how good it felt. As much as his aunt wanted him to cum in her mouth she knew there was plenty of time for that and she really wanted to have a good feel of his hard cock and balls.

Steven was also disappointed as he loved the feel of his aunt's lips rubbing his cock. She sat beside him and reached out for his cock and loved the hardness of it. She slowly rubbed it. The last thing she wanted was him cumming too quickly.

Steven loved it and said to his aunt, 'can you take your panties off so I can look at your cunt while you play with me.'

Auntie did as she was asked and said, 'shall I take my bra off so you can look at my big tits?'

Steven nodded his approval and loved seeing his aunt's tits and noticed her nipples were erect and hard. He wanted to suck them but he also wanted to finger her cunt and make her cum.

Auntie had her needs too. She wanted to wank him off with her hands but she also wanted his cum in her mouth and of course she wanted him to fuck her.

She said, 'play with auntie's nipples. Pinch them, pull them. Oh, that's lovely, harder. You naughty boy, you're making auntie's cunt very wet.'

Steven loved what he was doing to his aunt. He loved the way she was behaving.

She asked, 'can you cum more than once?'

'Yes definitely, ' he replied.

She was wanking him very slowly, she didn't want him to cum yet. As she pulled his foreskin right back she kept wiping his precum off and smearing it on her lipstick coated lips. She knew he wouldn't mind how he climaxed. It was now all about what she wanted.

She needed to cum first. She stood up and straddled him. His hard cock pushed deep inside her soaking wet cunt. He was so much bigger than her husband and she started riding him.

She lifted herself up until his cock was just inside her and then plunged down as hard as she could. She knew her orgasm was getting closer as she realised it was her first with someone other than her husband for a very long time.

'Play with my tits, squeeze and pinch my nipples. Oh that's lovely, harder, pinch them harder,' she told him.

She had a sudden feeling of guilt for cheating on her husband and was she committing incest for fucking her sister's son. However, the sexual feelings soon overcame those thoughts and she happily fucked to her first orgasm.

Normally, cumming once was enough for her but as this one subsided she felt the beginnings of another one and she carried on fucking. As she was unable to have any children she was more than happy for her nephew to cum in her.

She had cum twice when her nephew said, 'oh, auntie, I'm going to cum.'

'Yes, cum, cum in auntie's cunt. I want your spunk in my cunt.'

Steven loved the feeling as he pumped his cum deep inside his auntie's cunt. She waited a minute and then raised herself up off his cock. She still straddled him and moved up over his chest and let her nephew's cum drip out of her cunt and onto his chest. When it had all dripped out she moved to the side and started licking up his cum.

She said, 'I love the taste of cum. Have you tasted yours.'

'No,' he replied.

She scooped some cum up with her fingers and offered them to him. He warily licked them and said, 'not sure about that.'

'How about this then,' she said.

She scooped more up, put some into her mouth and smeared lots over her red lipstick coated lips and leaned forward and kissed him. As their lips clashed and their mouths opened her tongue dripped his cum into his mouth. He loved the feel of his cum on her lips. As they broke away she saw he was still hard.

She asked, 'do you want to cum again. I'd love to wank you off while you looked at me.'

'Wow, that sounds amazing, yes I'd love to cum again,' Steven replied.

She stood up and got her lipstick and cigarettes. She thickly coated her lips with her bright red lipstick and then put some lipgloss on. She sat on her knees at the end of the bed and got Steven to shuffle forward and put his legs round her waist and lift his arse up onto her legs. His erect cock was right in front of her. Steven was loving being wanked by his auntie and as he leaked some precum she said, 'wipe it off and smear it over auntie's lips.'

She put a cigarette between her bright red lips as she started wanking him. 'Look at auntie as I wank you. Look at the cigarette in my lips. That could be your cock in between my lips. The white smoke I blow over my lips could be your cum. I can see precum on the head of your cock, wipe it off with your fingers and smear it over auntie's lips.'

He did as she said as she carried on wanking him. Neither of them wanted him to cum too quick but he was getting very close. Suddenly he called out, 'auntie I'm cumming.'

'Cum on auntie's tits,' she said.

She took a deep inhale on her cigarette and pointed his cock at her tits and loved the feeling as her nephew's spunk spattered her erect nipples. She milked him making sure every last drop of cum came out. The last drops went on her fingers and she licked them clean.

She told him,' rub your cum into auntie's nipples then feed it into my mouth and on my lips.'

Steven did as he was told. He loved rubbing it into her hard nipples then scooped it up and she licked his fingers clean before she swallowed it all. That was both of them satisfied.

Auntie said, 'uncle will be going to football tomorrow. He goes every Saturday and he'll probably ask you if you want to go with him. He'll leave home at 1.30. If his team loses he'll be home at 5.30, if they win he'll go for a drink with his mates and be home about 7.30. So you can either go with him or stay with me for an afternoon of fucking, sucking and licking.'

Uncle came home and they had dinner and spent the evening watching television and chatting. Steven couldn't keep his eyes off his auntie whenever she had a cigarette. At one time uncle went to the bathroom and auntie said, 'uncle wants us to have sex tonight.'

She stood up and took her panties off and gave them to Steven and said, 'take these, leave your bedroom door slightly open and listen to us and wank into my panties. Then leave them in the washing basket and I'll wear them tomorrow. I'll be imagining that it's you fucking me. Try not to wank in the morning and save your cum for later.'

Later they all went to bed. Steven was horny and ready to pleasure himself. He saw that auntie's bedroom door wasn't fully closed but couldn't see inside. The light was on as he stood at his door and listened. He heard them kissing and then heard uncle say, 'I think Steven fancies you. I've seen the way he looks at you as you smoke.'

'Don't be so ridiculous, I'm even older than his mother, now get on with fucking me,' she said.

Within seconds Steven could hear his auntie groaning with pleasure. He heard her say, 'slow down, I don't want to cum too quickly.'

Steven was slowly wanking while he held his auntie's panties to his nose and smelt her cunt juices. Auntie's moaning got louder and louder and it was obvious she had cum.

He heard her say, 'are you cumming inside me?' Uncle replied, 'yes, but in your mouth." It went quiet for a while then he heard uncle moaning and it was clear it had cum.

Auntie said, 'oh, fuck, I so love the taste of spunk.'

At that same time Steven shot his cum into his auntie's panties. He waited a short while and went to the bathroom and put them in the washing basket. In the morning he resisted the urge to wank and joined his aunt and uncle for breakfast. His auntie smiled at him and winked.

Uncle said, 'I'm going to football this afternoon, would you like to join me.'

'Sorry, but football is not my sport, I prefer rugby. Anyway it's a lovely day and I thought I'd go for a walk along the river,' Steven replied.

'Are you joining him?' he asked auntie.

'No, its sunbathing in the garden for me,' she replied.

'Well make sure you've got your top back on when Steven gets back, you don't want to shock him when he sees your boobs,' he said laughing.

Steven thought to himself, 'if only uncle knew that he had sucked auntie's nipples and cum over them when she wanked him off.'

At 1.30 uncle went to catch the bus to football and at the same time Steven left pretending to go on his walk. As he walked along his uncle said, 'I bet auntie is already topless and sunbathing in the garden. She loves flashing her boobs, you should get back soon and catch her topless. She's got great tits.'

'You wouldn't mind that then,' Steven asked.

'No, I love the thought of other men ogling her,' uncle replied.

'Keep this to yourself but I often fantasise about watching her with another man.'

Uncle caught the bus and Steven waited until the bus drove off and he hurried back to auntie's house. She had given him a door key and he let himself in. As he walked into the lounge auntie was sitting on the he sofa. Her lips coated with her slutty red lipstick. She was naked except for her cum stained panties that Steven had wanked into the previous night. Also she was playing with herself and said, ' come here and lick me clean, lick your spunk off me.'

Steven took her panties off and saw how wet she was. Not only her cunt but all around it where she had wiped her cum stained panties. He immediately put his head between her wide open legs. He loved the smell of her.

She pulled his head down tight against her and said, 'lick auntie's cunt, make auntie cum and then auntie will suck you off.'

As he licked her very wet slit and flicked his tongue over her clit she called out, 'open your mouth I want you to have my cum.'

He did as he was told as she ground her mound against his mouth and soon her cum was oozing out into him. She said, 'keep my cum in your mouth and kiss me. I need to taste my cum.'

Steven did as he was told. He loved the taste of his auntie's cum and he willingly kissed her on her heavily lipstick coated lips. They both opened their mouths and swapped her cum from mouth to mouth for a very messy kiss. After a short recovery and auntie was ready for some cock sucking.

Steven lay on his back, his hard cock standing upright. She clamped her lips tightly round the head of his cock. One hand squeezed his large balls and the other one wanked his shaft. She licked precum off the head of his cock and steadily wanked and sucked him.

She wanted, no she needed her nephew's spunk in her mouth and she wanted it quickly. Any thoughts that Steven had of making this last soon disappeared as his auntie brought him closer to his orgasm.

She sucked, squeezed and wanked as hard as she could and as she felt the first spurt she clamped her lips tight round his head. She was determined not to miss a drop.

As they sat and recovered Steven said, 'auntie, can I ask, when I came in you were playing with yourself. Do you often do this?'

Auntie smiled and said, 'I hadn't for years and then we didn't have sex as often as I would have liked and I became frustrated. I thought about buying a dildo or vibrator and then thought it would be so embarrassing if he found it. Then one Saturday morning we were walking round the supermarket and I stopped to buy some carrots and uncle said, 'Wow, look at the size of that one. Some woman is going to buy it and won't be cooking with it.'

I looked at it and it was enormous and I knew exactly what uncle was talking about.'

'As we drove home I couldn't get the thought out of my mind and I knew that as he was going to football later I would go back to the shop and buy it. I was getting horny just thinking about it and as soon as I knew he was on the bus I drove to the shop. I was devastated when I saw it wasn't there. I ended up buying some large bananas and a cucumber. I have to admit that I've given myself some wonderful climaxes like that,' she said.

Steven asked, 'what do you think about when you play with yourself?'

fantasyboy
fantasyboy
1,157 Followers
12